The Secret Crimson Princess Y...

Od Kiki23245

What if Mikoto had a daughter no one knew about except for Izumo and Tatara. What would happen when she runs... Více

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epiloge

Chapter 2

1.5K 50 20
Od Kiki23245

A week passed by and y/n decided to go to the skate park to hangout. 'maybe if I'm lucky I can even see Yata again.' she smiled excited at the thought. Once she got there she noticed a crowd of people she managed to make her way through and she was met with Yata doing tricks like she's never seen before. 

'Wow! he's amazing.' He stopped and looked over to her and blushed. she walked up to him. "hey that was awesome!" 

"umm thanks so what's up?" 

"nothing much really. I was skating by and I saw a crowd and wanted to see what was happening. I'm glad I did cause we got to meet up again!" you smiled happily 

"y-yeah." was all he could say you thought for minute and smiled 

"do you wanna get something to eat? and we can talk and stuff." 

Yata nodded and fallowed her 'wow I'm actually hanging out with a girl. and she's pretty too. ok I got to not screw up.'  

'He's really quiet maybe he's just shy. but hey everyone bonds over food so it's gonna be alright right.' 

Finally they get to a Raman house and order two bowls. he was surprised that she would actually choose his favorite place he smiled. 

"Hey Yata." he snaps back to reality 

"yeah. what is it?" 

"I was just wondering umm... if you don't mind me asking why do you stutter so much when I talk to you?" 

"Oh umm I'm not very good at talking to girls really." 

"Oh if it makes you feel better I'm not really good with guys. actually you're the only outside of my family that I've ever really talked too." She smiled thinking of her crazy HOMRA family.

 He looked at her curiously. 'so she's like me huh... I wonder what the guys at HOMRA would think of her. they'd probably like her; Chitose would probably try hitting on her yeah. I better keep him away from her.'  "Hey so what is your family like?" 

she smiled thinking of them "they're loud with fire like tempers but; they always look out for each other no matter what cause that's what family does. we seem to get new family members fast. we're not blood related really but for me it's a bond that go's beyond blood that really matters for me." she smiles I smiled just thinking of it. 

'it sounds kinda like HOMRA. I bet she'd like it there.' "Yeah my family is just like that too."

 Yn looked at him "I hope one day I'll meet them they sound fun!" 

"yeah." I smile "sometime I'll take you there." 

"Oh right!" she looks at me "here I'll give you my number; and you can give me yours. is that cool?" She looked at him 

"yeah sure." 

I open my PDA and give it to him to put his number in. he hands it back to me. "thanks" I text him. "there now you got my number. and we talk whenever; it'll be great don't you think?"

 he nodded and payed for our food and both started heading home. once y/n made it back she lays down and smiles happily. Thinking about her new friend. 'yeah I can't wait to see him again soon I'll text him goodnight.' I took out my PDA looked for yata

"Hey I just wanted to say I had fun today and that I'm sorry I didn't ask what food you liked before we went to the ramen shop. Also thanks for paying it was really sweet of you."

"It's cool that ramen place is actually one of my favorites. it's always got good food I had fun to I can't wait to hang out again too."

Yn felt her heart skip a beat and smiled.

"Yeah sounds fun I'll seeya then and good night."

"Good night sleep well."

———————————————

At HOMRA 

"Hey king I have another letter.~" Tatara sang hoping over to the red head holding out another envelope. 

"huh second one and in the same week too;  that's unusual she usually just sends them once a week." he frowned 

"ah~ I'm sure it's nothing to worry about to much she made a friend; she probably just wants to tell you about them." Izumo says smiling while polishing a glass. 

"speaking of her friend did she ever say it was a girl or a boy?" Tatara looked at them.

  suddenly Mikoto tensed up. "what." was all he said while looking at the two in front of him. 

"yeah you know I was wondering if it was a girl or a boy?" Tatara repeated

 "no way! no boys!" Mikoto said threateningly. 

the two sweet dropped. "Anyway let's read the letter she might have said something about her friend." they nodded. 

as they were just about to open the envelope Yata came in. Chitose was the first to notice "hey Yata wear were you?" 

"Huh. oh umm nowhere really just hanging out with a new friend..." he smiled 

"really~ was it that girl from yesterday." 

Yata blushed more at that point everyone was watching. 

"so it was~ maybe Yata won't die a virgin after all!" Everyone laughed 

"shut the fuck up!"

 He stomped up to his room. 'Geez what do they even know!' suddenly his watched beeped it was a message from y/n.

"Hey I just wanted to say I had fun today and that I'm sorry I didn't ask what food you liked before we went to the ramen shop. Also thanks for paying it was really sweet of you."

He smiled 'she's thinking of me; and being honest I never thought I'd be able to talk to someone like her.'

"It's cool that ramen place is actually one of my favorites it's always got good food I had fun to I can't wait to hang out again too."

I blushed 'I couldn't believe I said that.' 

"Yeah sounds fun I'll seeya then and good night."

He smiled excited and happy.

"Good night. Sleep well."

'Yeah it's all gonna be good.' her smile pops in his head and his heart beat quicker. Suddenly the thing that Chitose said in the bar repeated in his head '"hay maybe Yata won't die a virgin!" Ahhg stupid Chitose and Eric why couldn't they just shut the fuck up!' he growled and decided he'd sleep for now and closed his eyes.

———————————————————

Down Stares

Now that all the commotion from Yata and the others has died down. Mikoto opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear dad

I got to hangout with my new friend He's so cool; and so much fun I really like him. And I'm coming to visit tomorrow. you said our family got bigger while I was gone I can't wait to meet everyone. from what Tatara told me it's even more louder than before. say hi to Anna for me see you soon.

Yn

Mikoto just glared at the piece of paper in his hand ready to set it on fire. Izumo noticed the heat rising in the room and looked over at Mikoto and the letter. he snatched the letter from Mikoto before it could get damaged and read through It. and looked at Mikoto with amusement. "we knew this day would eventually come and she's 18 now. how time flies. I remember when we used to stay up late trying to get her to sleep." 

"yeah. and that time she said she hated king because he told her that fairy's weren't real." Tatara chimed.

 "yeah I remember she ignored him for a week. he was so depressed." Izumo laughed. 

Mikoto sighed 'they were right. he knew this day would come but he didn't think it would be this soon. she was still his little girl and always would be.' finally he came to a decision. "ok she can hangout with a guy. But. my fire must deem him worthy only then will I agree to it." 

Izumo And Tatara blinked surprised. "wow I never thought you'd be so willing to let her. Hang out with a guy."  

"yeah me either. but I know she's growing up. I want to make sure she's safe and if the guy. is not excepted by my fire then I get the satisfaction of watching him burn till there's no ashes left."

 Tatara and Izumo sweat dropped 'scary.' they both thought. but still they knew they would do the same to protect their precious princess. no matter what the cost. with that in mind they started to get ready for her arrival the next day.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

89.7K 3.4K 30
Who knew a small accident could bring you so much happiness in your life? You certainly didn't meet the Homra boys in the most graceful of ways but...
9.2K 52 9
If you see these on tumblr, don't worry, I just reposted them there. Do not repost my works on there, I will report you. Title says it all. No smut u...
40.2K 1.2K 48
-Hiroto Maehara X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n) is a student in E Class with her best and longest friend, Hiroto Maehara, who just so happens to be the biggest...
390K 10.4K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...