[A Love Story With AU Sanes]W...

By ShioriLumine2003

I was a new student in college but what i didn't know i had feelings for this person? Until i met my imagin... More

First Day of My school
The Bullying Starts
Save By Love
Imaginary Friend
My Love Stalker
Caught!!
The Night Attack
Lost By Love
Back At School
Need to Hide!!
Hopes and Dreams
Reapertale
A love Sacrifice
Comfort
Not By my side
HeavenTale
Ink's Secret
Tell her
Controlled
Mall Crash Party
Should We Alpologize?
Rewrite the Stars
Break Up Or Stay With Him
Underswap
Sleepover
Learning New Tricks
Halloween Decorating
Ink's Transformation
Love him back?
When Wedding Bells Ring
Reunited
Nightmare's Story
War
Wedding Planner
Planning
Living Happly
Christmas Special
Late Valentine's Day Special

Wedding Day

13 0 0
By ShioriLumine2003

[The next day]

My POV
I woke up to see Ink not in my bed i looked to my side to see a note from in i grabbed and read it and said:

Dear,My love
I had to leave to get ready for are wedding and don't worry about your dress it's down stairs with Fika get ready my love today's is the day.

I smiled and got up and went down stairs to see a girl skeleton sitting in the couch until she turn to me and smiled.

Me:Hello

Fika:Hey their you must be the girl that's getting married right?

Me:Yes

Fika:Then lets get you ready .You go take a shower while I go get your dress.

Me:ok

My POV

I went up stairs and to take a shower after I was done i went out my room to see a beautiful dress layed on my bed.

Fika came in and did my hair and made into a bun and some curls next my face and started putting on the dress and i blushed and she put on lipstick and blush in my cheeks and brushed my cat ears and tail .

Fika:Hey honey can ask you a favor.

Me:Sure

Fika:Can i wear some dress of yours for your Wedding?

Me:Of course you help me out so that would be you payment.

Fika :Oh thank you*walks to the closet*

File's POV
I went in her closet to see a beautiful red pink green dress i grabbed it and put it on.

Fika :How do I look?

Me:Beautiful

Fika:*blush*Anyways are you ready.

Me :Yes

Fika:wait i for got somthing*walks out the door*

My POV
Fika went out the door and and came back with something white with her.

Fika:Here let me put this in your hair.

Me:What is this?

[Thing for my hair i don't what it is called]

Fika:Now Let's GET YOU HICTCHED!!

Me:ok

[AT chruch]

Fika:were here now I will be siting .Good luck

Me:*sighs*

My POV
I walk in the Chruch to see Nightmare at the front door .

Me:Nightmare what are you doing here?

Nightmare:Well Ink asked me to walk you down the aisle. Shall we?*takes arm*

Me:*wrappers arm around his*

My POV
As we were about to walk to to the aisle Nightmare started  walking until I pulled him back he looked at me with worry .

Nightmare:Shiori what's wrong?

Me:Nightmare do you think i doing the right thing?

(This might be a little like Hotel Traisvaina 3)

Nightmare:Look at me Shiori.

Me:*looks at him*

Nightmare:I can understand your nervous.

Me:....

Nightmare :But just try to have the streath to pull through.

[With Ink AND Error]

Error's Pov
I was Ink's best man we were waiting for Shiori to walk down aisle while Ink was sweating like crazy.

Error:*blinks*

Ink:*sweating nervously *

Error:Just wait Ink your beautiful bride will walk down the aisle any moment.(Like his hand is showing like in the movie Hotel Traisvaina 3)

Ink:OH SHE NOT COMING ERROR!!*sinks*

Error:Oh Nightmare is with i bet everything ok.*Goes on microphone *Hey Nightmare is everything Ok?

Nightmare:*on microphone *Yeah she's just nervous will be right out in a minute heh.

[With Me And Nightmare]

Nightmare:Now Shiori clam everything going to be ok.The is wedding going to be perfect.

Me:ok if you say so.

Nightmare :Ready?

Me:*nods*

My POV
Me and Nightmare walk down the aisle as  Paperjam threw flowers on the ground .As i looked at the aisle when wedding music is playing as i looked at the Sanes looking at me nodding that "I can do it " and others wiping their tears as i saw my three human friends looking at me Andrew was crying and Johan was giving me a warm smile and Kate was waving with her son.

(Counld't find the real one)

As i walk down the aisle I saw Ink and Heaven holding a book  so i thought he must the preacher I  saw Ink in  his arainbow tux as i got to Ink Nightmare looked at me and kisses my cheek and leg go of me and went to go sit with his brother that was crying tears of joy.As me and Ink looked at each other I looked at him in his eyes as he did the same we blushed as we looked forward to Heaven who will marry us.

(Just a heads up I don't know what they say when they start)

Heaven:WE ARE HERE GARTHER TODAY TO CELEBRATE THEESE TWO   CUTE COUPLE.NOW WITH THIS WE PUT THIS NECKLACE AROUND THEM

(I don't know what's it called)

Ink's POV
As Time and Dream got up the grab the necklace  around us both as they went to go sit down.I looked at Shiori she looked so beautiful with her sky blue hair and her dress.

[With Andrew ,Johan,Kate]

Andrew:*crying*I can't help but cry at her wedding.

Johan:Andrew i know her since 10th grade and she fell for me .I think.And I know that you love very much but trust Ink will take good care of her.

Andrew:Yeah I know but it's just she was so young and now look she's all grow up.WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Johan:*sighs*

Blueberry:*looks at them*?😞

Johan:Sorry Blue just sad cause her friend is all grow up.

Blueberry:THAT'S ALRIGHT HUMAN I CRY TO WHEN MY BROTHER PAPYRUS GOT MARRIED WITH UNDYEN!

(Sorry guys for runing Undue and Alphys ship)

[With Me And Ink]

Heaven:Now we we do the vows.Ink Sans do take this beautiful women as your lawful wed wife?

Ink:*warm smile*I do with all my heart .

Me:*blushing alot*

Heaven:And do you Shiori Lumine take this Skeleton to your lawful wed husband?

Me:*blushing *I do to the ends of the unverses.

Heaven:The i now prouce you husband and Wife .You may kiss the bride.

Ink:*leans in*

Me:*leans in*

Ink:*kisses her*

Me:*kisses back and put arms around his neck*

All Sanes:*clapping*

Andrew:WAHHHHHHHHHH!

Kate:*covers sons eyes*

Fell:*snaps fingers and summons Gaster blasters and shots fireworks*

My POV
Me and Ink pulled away as Ink stuck out his arm .I wrapped around his as we walked down the aisle as i was walking Ink pick me up bridal Style as i blushed 1000 shades of red as all the Sanes cheered and clapped we went to the forest were it has a party. (Just like Twilight Breaking Dawn)
We stared party and talking to people.Until we heard a voice.

Fresh:DJ Freash in the house now lets welcome the happy couple.Mr and Mrs.Sans

My POV
Me Ink stop talking and head to the dance floor as we hold hands.And blushing as i blush badly when he put his around my waist and grabbed my hand as slow music stared.

Fresh:We welcome anyone to the dance floor to dance with the bride and groom.

My POV
Me Ink started to dance to the song i like called "A thousand years"

Me and Ink stoped dancing and sat down togather while are friends started making comments about us as they were down we started cleaning and me and Ink went in a car i started to get sleeping so I hug Ink and slept on him while Ink hug me back and kisses my head.

Ink:I love you my beautiful wife.

A/N
The Next might be the ending so byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 112 47
I'm slammed hard into a locker. I lose all ability to fight back. I've been down this road too many times to count. I close my eyes, wishing myself a...
2.6K 462 40
"I won't leave" I whisper, and he smiles, "I know, baby" he says softly, and my lips tug upwards into a smile. "You're the exception" he continued...
264 58 29
I never meant to be a disappointment to my dad or to destroy my parent's marriage, but now my mom and I are moving to a small town called Louisville...
197 9 68
They say, "Be careful what you wish for." They say, "There's truth to every story." They say, "Karma's a B***h." A heart's wish is a powerful thing. ...