Their love is destinated...

By suba30

Change is beautiful.. when we are brave enough to evolve it with the destination.. Lets see a broken relatio... More

Their Love Is Destinated..
1.. Happy Starting..
2.. Agitated with her arrival..
3.. Encountering the Past..
4.. Repenting for their Sin..
5.. Purab's concern for Pragya
6.. Abhi and Pragya's Meeting
7.. Pragya's Discomfort
8.. Dev's Unease And Abhi's Ardour
9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya
10.. Abhi's Innervation
11.. Revelation Of The Past
12.. Wounded Hearts
13.. Pragya To Help Abhi..
14.. Meeting Of DEVAKSHI
15.. Abhi's Envious Nature
16.. Abhi's Strangeness
17.. Blooming Bonds..
18.. Unwanted Misunderstandings..!..
19.. Moving On With The Reality..
20.. Dev To Stand For Sonakshi
21.. Tanu's Entry..
22.. Mehra Family And Tanu..!..
23.. Abhi's Regret..
24.. Abhi's Fluctuate Feelings
25.. Upside-down Trials
27.. Burning Bridges Between Love And Hate..
28.. Collided Hearts
29.. Just You And Me

26.. Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!

716 223 66
By suba30

Hi friends..

Thanking each and every one for all the lovely response.. And I'm so happy about it ❤️💜

Lets get into the story soon..

Part 26..
Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Mehra house was scattered with disparate people.. One side Bubul and Purab, who were most worried about Tanu and her presence around Abhi and them.. and assuredly about the unknown distance happening between Pragya and them.. they were quiet unhinged as what could be the cause of this unknown distance suddenly.. and their main distressing tension was on Ragini who has now under a change.. her abrupt brace over Tanu is maddening them to the core.. that even raised a bit of restlessness inside them.. Among all these worries, the couple lost their complete sense on focusing at their wedding enjoyments..

At the same time Ragini was like a puzzle.. she was now getting stuck with the decisions her son is making..

With Sonakshi.. she was sailing in the boat of discomfiture.. not about her love relation with Dev.. but day by day she was fearing about her own people around her.. she was completely on a different track.. where she forget to react for the happenings in her house.. Though Dev was confident about his love for Sonakshi, he is bit tensed as.. how to make Pragya and his mother know about his love.. especially he was more worried about his mother's reaction, if she gets to know about them..!..

Tanu was swinging happily around the Mehra house in notion that she is going to get married with Abhi soon.. and at the same time.. she started to understand Abhi who is fading away from her little by little.. also she was prevailing under a anxious edge of her suspense around Abhi..

While coming to Pragya.. she started to distance herself from Mehra family.. especially from Abhi.. Where as with Abhi.. he was breaking his head about the same and he started to feel detached his decision of marrying Tanu.. before he could conclude that he doesn't need Tanu in his life.. he began to fluctuate his feelings towards Pragya..

"" "" "" ""

Evening around 4 pm..

In Mehra house..

The trio.. Bulbul, Purab and Sonakshi.. were hesitantly waiting for the guest who are supposed to arrive in few minutes.. While Tanu was so excited about her parents arrival..

And the time arrived.. As soon as Tanu saw them.. she ran and greeted them with a hug.. as usual Ragini welcomed them with a warm smile.. Abhi stood plain with no expression.. while the three remained irked.. Few minutes passed.. Tanu introduced everyone to her parents..

When they neared Abhi, he stood erect with a smile of formality.. while Tanu gestured him to take their blessings.. but Abhi ignored her and her gestures.. he just remained with his erect smile of formality.. which was been noticed by everyone expect Tanu's parents..

Tanu stepped forward and stood beside Abhi by clutching his arm tightly.. she huskily whispered to him, Abhi.. greet them, take their blessings.. what will they think about you..?!..

Abhi flipped his face towards her and replied her softly.. I am who I am Tanu..!.. I can't act fake for the sake of others.. he irked his sight and turned his face aside.. when he noticed Ragini, who gestured him the same what Tanu said him to do.. But he shook his head as no..!.. After which she threw him a strong glare.. with no other option.. he took their blessings and greeted them..

Few minutes passed.. within which everyone settled and started talking casually.. Abhi was all the time looking at his mobile.. which irritated Tanu.. she tried a lot to divert his attention towards her and her parents.. though she knows that he is doing everything purposely.. she adamantly kept trying her best in pulling him towards them.. but Abhi too stayed stubborn and didn't pay any heed, as he made his mind strong on what he is doing now..!..

Meanwhile, with Bulbul and Purab.., Don't you think that Abhi bhai is very weird today.. I mean.. he didn't even speak a word till now to Tanu's parents nor her..!.. Says Bulbul in a low tone..

Haan.. he is looking very strange today.. and upset too.. Purab replied.. What do you think Purab.. what must be the reason.. is it Pragya...?!.. Bulbul stressed her voice.. an Purab said.. No.. I don't think so.. may be for now he is upset because of Tanu.. I mean.. just look at her.. how flagrantly she is forcing him..!..

Bulbul held his arm saying.. then Pragya..?!.. Shut up Bulbul.. Look at him.. he is suffocating there.. he isn't worried about Pragya for now.. all he wanted now is to get rid of Tanu and this place.. it is very clear from his eyes..!.. Purab miffed his voice..

Mrs. Mehra.. the house is glowing all around.. by the way, who is the wedding planner.. I'm sure Abhi would have chosen the best person..!.. Said Tanu's mother looking at Ragini.. where Abhi flashed his eyes with Pragya's face, that filled his face with a beaming smile.. while Tanu chuckled with a scruple..

Bulbul who caught their words.. geared up her voice with a josh saying.. Of course Aunty.. she is one of the best wedding planner.. infact she is my close friend and very close to our family too.. she has a very special relationship with our family.. isn't ma.. ?!.. Ragini gave a soft smile, and Abhi said.. Haan.. Pragya is always special..!..

Tanu was astound looking at him, as well as Ragini.. Bulbul and Purab sighted each other joyously.. Though, Tanu's parents didn't attend the intensity of his word.. and they continued chatting with Ragini, while the others remained in their usual position..

Almost an hour passed.. They had coffee together and were talking casually.. after which Ragini asked Bulbul and Sonakshi to make arrangements for their stay..

No ma.. they can't stay here..!.. Bulbul blurted standing up from the chair.. where Purab pinched her arm gesturing her to keep quiet.. Bulbul.. but why..?!.. asked Tanu..

Actually, what I meant to say was.. we have only 3 days left over for the wedding.. and all the arrangements are going on too.. we all will be busy.. then who will take care of them.. they will feel awkward right.. Also today is mehendi function.. They will feel strange being here.. As they don't know anyone from our side.. Bulbul explained..

No it's okay.. we have our own guest house here.. Said Tanu's father.. Haan.. then what.. they have their own guest house.. they will stay there happily.. isn't uncle.. Bulbul teased her words with a mocking smile and looked at Tanu.. who gave her a tight glare..

No dad.. I want you two to be here for the mehndi function.. I wish it would be very nice if you both stay here after the function.. and this is like your house too.. I mean, once I'm married to Abhi.. this will be my house.. my family.. so we don't have to be formal anymore..!.. and you know mumma, Ragini aunty is so sweet.. she is taking care of me like her own daughter.. even she too wishes that you both to stay here.. Tanu said so and glanced at Ragini who gave a nod..

Bulbul was about to interrupt, but Tanu put forth her voice saying.. So, it's decided.. I will ask the servants to get the guest room ready.. she asked her parents to come along with her, as all the other looked at them leaving upstairs.. after which Abhi and Ragini too walked away silently..

Purab, she is crossing all her limits.. who in the hell is she to decide everything.. how dare she said that, she is gonna marry him.. and he too stood quiet.. I don't want to talk to ma anymore.. she too is supporting Tanu.. aargh.. she is just infuriating me a lot.. Bulbul screeched shouting her voice.. and Purab calmed her.. while she noticed Sonakshi, who stood silent beside her..

And you.. are you happy staying silent..?!.. or even you are at her side.. you too want her to marry bhai..?!.. Bulbul yelled at her, and Purab tried his best to make her silent.. but all he time Sonakshi stood silent without reacting to their quarrels.. and finally Bulbul shook her for which she jerked asking what..?..

Sona.. how mean.. you are lost in your own world.. that's too strange.. are you alright..?!.. asked Bulbul.. she gave them a peculiar look and ran towards her room.. That's awesome nah.. she too is playing her part well.. only we two are standing dumb and impotent.. stamping her feet she too walked away leaving Purab alone..

He stepped out of the house, where he saw Abhi walking fro and back, by dipping his eyes deep over his mobile.. walking towards him he says.. Thinking about Pragya, right..?!..

Abhi flipped towards him with no voice and Purab continued.. Infact I'm thinking about her too.. more than you, I want to know the reason behind her silence and ignorance.. so, tell me.. what is it..?!..

Abhi shrinked his eyes at him saying.. why are you asking me that question.. go and ask her..!.. he pressed his lips voicing resentful.. Letting out a sigh.. Purab pulled him towards the lawn, while Abhi protested..

Come on Abhi.. I'm your friend.. why are you hiding it from me..?!.. Purab asked leaving his arm.. Shut up Purab.. I'm already annoyed.. don't trigger it to the much of worse.. Abhi said and with a irate mouth.. Annoyed.. for what..?!.. Purab questioned.. and Abhi gave him furious look..

Yes I'm annoyed.. and may I know why do you want to know about it..?!.. Abhi asked.. Stop reverting the questions Abhi.. just tell me everything.. what is in your mind..?!. Do you even know at what situation you are in.. don't give others a chance to scribble your destiny.. that's not done.. and I will never let happen that.. Purab howled with concern..

Purab.. stop making fun of me.. do you really think I will let that happen.. and, what did you say.. situation..!.. I can understand.. what is that..?!.. Abhi once again questioned him that irked Purab to the core..

Abhi.. now you are making fun of me.. are you really sensing everything around you..?.. Look at yourself.. you are not you..!.. you used to share each and everything with me.. but for past few days you are not even talking to me.. do you even remember that I'm your friend..!.. says Purab..

Abhi hit his forehead and inserted the mobile into his pocket.. I don't know what you are asking about Purab.. saying so Abhi started walking into the house..

You don't know.. or you don't want to make me know..?!.. Purab asked walking behind him.. Abhi stopped and turned back facing him, while Purab stood crossing his hands with a determined look.. I hope, I had never lied to you so far.. and I hope you too trust me in that well.. I really don't know what you are asking about.. I have only one thing to say you Purab.. that is.. I'm trying to get the answers for all your questions.. I wish I could get it as soon as I can.. but as you said before.. I will not give others any chance to scribble my destiny.. Abhi voiced firmly..

Fine Abhi.. I can understand.. as I always do.. but one last question.. .. before Purab could speak further.. Abhi cuts off him saying.. I know what do you want ask.. but let me tell you one thing.. I will never hide anything from you Purab.. or else I wouldn't have informed you about Tanu before ma.. I mean, at the day of our wedding.. so, you don't have to get tensed about me.. I know that I'm standing in middle of the road.. but I trust that my direction of steps will lead to the destiny which is written for me..

But Abhi.. you.. ..Purab again pressed his tone, but Abhi smiled at him saying.. I think I will surely be punished for what I did with Pragya..!.. Purab saw him with utmost confusion, as Abhi walked upstairs..

What is he saying about.. punishment..!?.. but why is he saying like that..!.. is he trying to say that he is going to marry Tanu.. or ..!.. God.. please help me.. Purab baffled his words and settled over the sofa by closing his face with his palms.. just then.. he heard the ring of his mobile and pulled it out from his pocket.. where he saw Bulbul's name.. ending the call.. he stood up and walked upstairs..

Purab who was about to step into Bulbul's room, stood near the door as he heard Tanu's voice.. who was angrily confronting Bulbul.. they two started again.. just now Abhi collapsed my mood.. now these two..!.. Strikes Purab and was about to walk into the room, but he saw Bulbul who gestured him to hide out.. stepping back he hid along to the side of door.. and silently listened to the girls..

Stop poking your nose into my life Bulbul.. you don't have any idea about me.. I can do anything to get Abhi.. today you crossed all your limits in front of my parents.. said Tanu..

Not me.. but you are the one who is crossing limits.. let this be the last time Tanu.. don't repeat it again.. even if you think of anything like that.. I swear, I will throw you out of this house.. Bulbul replied..

Actually Bulbul, you are forgetting who you are.. let me remind you the place you belong to.. you are just Abhi's secretary.. and because of your so called luck.. you are going to get married to Abhi's best friend Purab.. other than that, do you have your own family..?!.. or do you have your own identity..?!.. I don't think so.. infact your marriage itself is happening because of Abhi's gracefulness.. I know that he is very emotional and he gets easily cornered by people like you.. but don't ever mistake me to be like him.. because I'm not an emotional fool like your so called brother to melt on stupid things..!..

I will go to any extreme to get what I want, no matter how.. nor I'm gonna care about who is against me and my wish.. I will get my place, which only I deserve as.. Mrs. Tanu Abhishek Mehra in front of your eyes..

Listen to my words carefully Bulbul.. I promise you one thing surely.. I will make your wish to happen opposite.. It's me, who is gonna throw you out of this house one day, once I become Mrs. Tanu Abhishek Mehra.. until then enjoy your wedding.. after all it's your happy dream nah.. I'm not that cruel to push you out, before your wedding.. since you are my to be husband's so called sister.. I will make you and your Purab together out of this house.. Tanu smirked after letting out her words confidently..

You are challenging me Tanu..?!.. Not bad.. more than you I'm so eager to face your challenge.. wait.. not to let you do what you said.. but for you to lose.. It's very sad to hear that nah..!.. Bulbul said with a spark of determination..

Come on Bulbul.. I just now said.. enjoy your wedding.. make sure that your dream comes true.. don't force me to kick you out before that.. you know, it really pains to feel when our happy dreams breaking.. and I truly don't want to be the reason for your dream to break.. Infact, I really feel so pity for you.. at least you have this name sake family with you nah.. better understand the reality and stake your place in this family.. anyway it's not going to last longer, because once I marry Abhi.. you will be my first target.. and I'm very sure about that.. since already Abhi's mom has accepted our relation.. she is very happy about us and our wedding.. that's what my first achievement in this house.. when she is happy with Abhi's decision.. I don't care about others who are against us and our relationship.. Bulbul found Tanu's tone scornful..

I'm not afraid to face your challenge and you Tanu.. I'm worried about bhai, who is trusting you even now.. and more than bhai I'm fretting about ma, who is at his side.. because she too never knows what bhai is going through.. and what did you say.. Bhai has decided to marry you..!.. by the way.. which relationship you are talking about..!?.. hold on Tanu.. Atleast I have the assurance that I'm going to marry Purab.. Do you have any assurance about your relationship..!?.. Tanu stood speechless hearing her..

And Bulbul continued.. When you don't have any assurance about your relationship.. how can you affirm about marrying bhai..!?..

Tanu stood quiet unanswerable and Bulbul kept speaking courageously.. I must say this.. you were right.. it's my happy dream that I want to marry Purab.. but your dream of marrying Abhi bhai.. no.. it is not going to happen at any cost.. because.. .. she paused stressing her voice..

Tanu stood desperate poking her eyes at her to speak.. who said, because Purab too loves me.. he too wants to marry me.. But bhai..!.. you don't have any idea about his heart now.. But I know that he is confused and stuck between his mind and heart.. You will never understand and accept what he is going through.. I don't want your pitiful concerns Tanu.. I will really be happy if you accept and understand the real fact about your place in his life and in this house.. Said Bulbul with a mocking smile..

You don't have to lecture me about Abhi.. I'm his girlfriend and to be wife.. more than you I know what he wants.. I know what and who is in his mind and heart.. Until his last breath I will be only person to stay in his mind and heart.. If not.. I would have not been here, at this home.. Tanu spoke with a rile..

Is it Tanu..!.. Well, let me tell you something which you don't know.. This mind nah.. it has all the powers to activate and lead the heart.. It's an undeniable truth.. But at the same time, the heart has right to stop the mind, when it over takes.. especially when it comes to love and feelings..

I trust that, Abhi bhai will listen to his heart.. may be now his mind is leading.. but it can never over take his heart.. Bulbul said with a glowing smile and glanced at Purab who showed her thumbs up.. where Tanu stood fuming her eyes at Bulbul all the time..

It will be good for you, if you leave my room.. before I could drag you and push you out.. I have to get ready for my mehendi function.. Bulbul chirped her tone and looked away from Tanu.. Though Tanu stood raging her sight at Bulbul, who stood showing her attitude face bravely..

Tanu.. I think, I should do what I said few seconds before.. I mean not out of the house, but out of the room.. because it will be like a rehearsal, isn't..!.. Oh yes.. It's a good idea too.. because you too will get used to it, so that you will not feel that bad when I make you out of this house.. Bulbul voiced teasing her and lifted her brows up.. that made Tanu more enraged..

Just then Purab, who was surprised and excited at the same time , to see his girl's daring challenge and valiant confidence.. started to jump around, which as a result turned a big blunder.. he mistakenly pushes the flowers vase that was near by him, that pulled the girls attention towards him..

Shuting his mouth, he blinked at them with frightful eyes.. Bulbul stepped forward to ease the situation.. Purab, when did you come..!?.. She asked gesturing him..

I.. I just came now.. Sorry Bulbul.. I didn't do it intentionally.. By mistake it happened.. Purab said to make Tanu believe that he came just now..

It's okay Purab.. I wish, it broke for something good.. Because there is too much of negativity roaming around us, I mean in this room.. I hope it disappears soon..!.. Bulbul eyes at her side towards Tanu, who rushed out of the room giving the couple a wrathful sight..

As soon as she left, Purab closed the door and twirled Bulbul giving her a tight hug..!..

'' '' '' ''

"What.. Not possible, are you kidding..!?.."

"No, I'm damn serious.. No excuse.. Do what I said..!..

_______________

Will be continued..

Sorry for the late update dear friends.. Also my apologies if anyone finds the update boring..

Vote and share your views if you like the update..

Thank you..

With love
Suba ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 602 17
Hey my dear readers,here is my new love story. "Some people enter your life in such a way that you can't understand how they came into your life. But...
15.8K 1.3K 18
No matter how hurt she was by the fact that he can't be his but she will do everything to make him happy and feel special. When you fall in love with...
532 163 14
Loving a broken person is not easy you have to pass through every trial still it's not guaranteed that you can have that person.....❤️‍🩹💫🥀
20K 1.6K 27
She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but they will together for life time or their d...