Started With A Text (Gigi Had...

Autorstwa katerina_oc

Gigi accidentally texted Y/n who is hanging around her house with her dog watching some movies while Gigi is... Więcej

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/n
Author's Note

Chapter 3

11.3K 221 34
Autorstwa katerina_oc

Your POV

It is now Saturday which is the day when I am gonna meet Gigi for the first time she is sober. I am pretty excited. When I woke up it is like the first time I actually liked to wake up. Me and Gigi have texted a lot lately. I don't know what actually hooked me on this girl.

I got up from my bed and just did my morning routine and picked my clothes for later. I picked some riped black skinny jeans and some white t-shirt with some black leather jacket over my white t shirt.

We I mean, Gigi and I decided to just go to a local restaurant. But it is gonna be hard for her because I am sure there is gonna be some fans there.

I fixed myself up and put on some light make up. I don't like so much make up on my face because it feels so weird.

I got down and saw a note at the counter of the kitchen.

Hey Y/n/n, I am gonna have a meeting today so I can't join you to breakfast today. :)
                                             -Tori <3

I smiled. Oh yeah guys I forgot to tell you I have an apartment here with my best friend Tori. She has been my best friend since we were babies. And yes she is famous. She became a singer on x factor and she was signed by one of the judges. I forgot who but thanks to them she became what she always wanted to be.

She heard me once singing and playing a guitar. She said I need to audition to some contest but I always decline. I can't even sing infront of her how am I going to sing out of every one in the world. She told me I was a great singer but I don't like taking complements.

Anywaysss, I looked at the clock and saw its almost 12 o'clock. We are gonna meet there on twelve so I hurried up and went to my car and started to drive to the restaurant.

As I got to the parking lot of the restaurant I saw a lot of paparazzis huddled up and taking pictures. I furrowed my eyebrows and got closer to see who is in there. As I pushed the paparazzi to the side. I widened my eyes as soon as I took a look who was at the center. Gigi..

She was sitting at the middle and looking like hurt. I quickly helped her up supporting her inside the restaurant. She fell but I caught her. I just decided that I would just carry her bridal style. As we got inside I told the guards that they should close the door and not let any paparazzi in.

I put her on the sofa thing and I asked her if she was okay she said she is. But I noticed that she winced a little but and she tried to hide it.

I looked at her and suspected if she was okay. I checked her arms her legs I thought it was nothing but as soon as I touched her legs she winced in pain.

"Gigi we need you to get checked up. Let's get to the doc-" I tried to say to her but she cited me off.

"I am okay Y/n don't worry. I don't want to go to the hospital. There will be headlines of me going to the hospital and I don't want that. " She looked at me in the eyes. I just sighed and nodded. But I can't stand and see her wince in pain.

"If you don't want to go to the doctor's then let me just take care of you on your house. " I said to her. I noticed there is a light pink tint on her cheeks.

"Fine but the only problem is I can't stand. " She pointed at her leg.

"Don't worry you can't walk before so I carried you so I am gonna carry you like that either. " I said with a smile.

"Okay fine I can't say no to that cute face of yours. " she said but stopped as she realized what she just said. I laughed and just carried her bridal style again. Hey even if I am a girl I can lift.

I opened the door and got met by the paparazzis asking many like tons of questions. I just ignored them and pushed through my way to my car. I put her to the passenger's seat. And made my way to the other side. I got in my car and looked at her for a second and smiled as I start my car and drove to her house.

And if you are wondering how the heck did I know where. Well the past days she told me on text so I just putted it on the GPS and started driving to get place.

-

Author's Note

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I LOVE YOU GUYS. It has been hard to update because I have three books to update too soo it's hard.

I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU

Thank you for reading!

Started With A Text (Gigi Hadid x You)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.9K 134 7
Story about you and Taiju (Fem Reader) "Taiju..please I'm sorry" "No. Forget it. Forget us." You and Taiju are bestfriends, since you were 5. You'...
961K 21.4K 22
Bailey Summers isn't a normal, happy, average, 19 year old werewolf. She has been paying for a "mistake", for over a decade. A "mistake" costing her...
89.3K 3.3K 50
"If anyone finds out the truth, I can't stay with my family." I muttered squeezing my arms tighter around my knees. "Then let me help you." My head r...
85K 3.4K 53
Flashing lights and striking poses. Performing and Meetings. Radio talk Meet and greets. Holidays and Birthdays. all work no play. I never noticed th...