the boy in the rain ✘ seungji...

By sunshineseungminnie

When an introverted boy meets the boy in the rain. "Who knew that only you could make me feel alive?" - Seun... More

하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
十一
summarisation
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二 END.

3.6K 228 476
By sunshineseungminnie

Sunshineyoungmin
190110 | 01:13

🌑

Hyunjin kept his eyes focussed on the ground as he tried to hide his face in his hoodie. He kept his eyes on the ground until the volume of their voices decreased.

Their laughs disgusted him. He was mad. Mad because it's happening because of him and due the fact that Felix didn't kept his promise. He would leave Seungmin alone if he had a new 'toy' to play with.

He knew that he had to warn him but deep inside he knew he couldn't. He hated them so much. He knew the moment that he saw chan that he couldn't trust him and to be honest, he was wrong at most time since his reflex was just so powerful.

Hyunjin sunk to the ground, feeling the damp grass soaking into his old and worn out skinny jeans. Hyunjin sighed deeply. He didn't know what to do.

He grabbed the roots of his hair and yelled it out in frustration.

I need to tell Seungmin but he wouldn't believe me. But I need to do something before its to late.

🌑

Chan walked away from his group. A smirk plastered on his face. His confidence level was so high, he knew he can succeed in this mission.

Yes, chan is felix' best friend that he hid for ages. He never told Hyunjin that they were friends and was never planning to tell him.

Chan smirked at the sight of the boy in the distance. He was ready to ruin his life and all. He felt everything but bad about the absurd plan. He straighten his posture and was ready to turn into his fake self again.

"Seungmin!" He yelled as a smile was plastered on his face in an instance.

Seungmin quickly turned his head to his direction and waved happily.

He has no idea what's going to happen to him soon.

🌑

Hyunjin ran through the whole school building, searching for Seungmin.

He decided to be selfless and just go to Seungmin and tell him about everything. That chan never wanted to be friends with him or that he never liked him. He was bad and Seungmin needed to know that.

"Seungmin!" He yelled but there was nothing but weird faces that looked in his direction. He panted loudly, scanning the place.

School was almost over and he knew that Seungmin would immediately go home afterwards.

"Have you seen Seungmin?" He asked almost every person that passed by but they all shook their heads.

He was frustrated and in a rush. He needs to find him before he actually falls for Chan. But Hyunjin believed in him and knew he's smarter than that.

Soon the bell rang. Students were everywhere, ready to go home after a tiring day.

People bumped into him, pushing him in every direction. He felt drenched and tired. Is giving up a good idea?

There was no way that he would find the boy through all those people.

He was so stupid for deleting his number, for changing classes. He basically cut off every contact he has with the latter and that killed him inside.

Hyunjin knew deep inside that he still likes him, a lot. Every moment he had with chan hurts him so badly, it started to ruin him.

There was not even one moment where he didn't thought about the boy. Not even one moment where he was not wondering where the boy is or if everything was going well with him.

He needs to talk to him before he's going to explode.

"Hyunjin."

Hyunjin couldn't even look at the person and someone already had grabbed his arm tightly and pulled him out of the busy hallway.

This person was hella strong. Hyunjin wanted to resist their grip but somehow he couldn't.
He got pulled in an empty classroom that for some reason was still open.

"What the hell-" he managed to get out but was quickly interrupted by their talk.

"I'm going to help you."

Hyunjin looked down at this person.

"Who are you?"

A short silence followed.

"Changbin."

He swear he never saw this person before. He pinched his eyes and looked at the boy from top to toe. Maybe that he forgot.

"Uhm?" Hyunjin raises a brow, obviously still confused.

"I'm in your history class but that doesn't matter. I know what's going with you, Seungmin and Felix."

"How the hell do you know that?"

Changbin bit his bottom lip and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm friends with Felix. He told me everything."

"Wait what?"

"Again doesn't matter. I know what he wants to do and it's messed up. I'm not doing this because I'm friendly but I'm doing this because I don't want anyone to die."

His eyes widened. "Wow, alright. How can you help me then?"

"I'm not to sure. I don't know this chan dude nor Seungmin but I will keep Felix away from them as much as possible."

"But what is his plan then? And why Seungmin out of all people?"

"It's something similar to his last plan. U know the reason why he has to transfer schools."

It took a second for him to realize what it was. He felt his hands sweating already when he thought about it. "Didn't... Didn't he nearly killed someone?"

Changbin nodded slightly. "So Seungmin is in huge danger right now."

"But wait, didn't he said he learned a lesson? And why would he do that? Seungmin hasn't done anything to him."

"You know how Felix is," Changbin rubbed his temple. "He's literally a psychopath."

"What do I need to do now?"

"Just make sure Seungmin stays far away from him."

Hyunjin let out a sigh as he leaned to one of the tables. "I'm afraid that will be very difficult."

"Why is that?"

"He probably doesn't want to talk to me and Chan is trying to make him fall for him so he's an easier bait for them."

"Chan?" Changbin asked with utter confusion

"Felix' friend?"

"Never heard of him. Sure that he's friends with Felix?"

Hyunjin stared at the blackboard in the distance and started to question it. Changbin is Felix' friend but he never heard of Chan but again, Hyunjin has never heard of Changbin. Why is Felix hiding all his friends for each other?

"I don't know." Hyunjin ran a hand trough his hair and sighed for the nth time.

"I need to go now, I'm about to meet with them. I tell you about their plan once I know more."

Hyunjin just nodded and walked the latter walk away.

He placed his head in his hand palms and bit his lip.

I can't lose Seungmin.

🌑

"A-a date?" Seungmin blinked in confusion. What the hell is... A date?

"Why are you surprised?" Chan grabbed his shoulders softly and stroked it gently. He smiled. "You know that I like you and a lot."

All Seungmin could do was laughing nervously. He rubbed his temple as he avoided possible eye contact.

"W-why me?"

Chan bit his lip. He thought for a second before saying:"you're so cute and very kind."

That was so fake. Think of something better, chan.

"O-oh." Seungmin just replied, still hella confused. "I d-don't think-" he just couldn't and especially since everything that happened with Hyunjin wasn't even that long ago.

"Just one date?" Chan smiled cutely.

Seungmin sighed. He knew he couldn't resist his cute charms and eventually, he agreed.

He felt his heart beat faster when the older reached for his hand and locked their fingers together.

Seungmin kept looking around as people passed by them. He didn't wanted to ruin Chans reputation by hanging out with him like this.

"You're so cute." Chan replaced his bangs that were in the way of his eyes.

Seungmin felt his cheeks heat up immediately and he just couldn't response.

Am... Am I falling for Chan?

"Why aren't you coming?" Chan waved happily in the distance. Seungmin snapped back to the sweet reality.

He ran after him and smiled brightly, like he has never done before.

"So," chan began. "Does this mean I have a chance with you?"

Seungmin didn't know what to answer. Deep inside he knew that the answer was probably no but instead he just nodded. "M...maybe?"

Without exchanging words, they seemed like the happiest people. Chan looked at the hand that was almost touching his and he took his chance and grabbed it,locking it with his.

He peeked at the boy and noticed his cheeks has turned into a deep pink shade. "You're so pretty." He said without realizing and that made Seungmin into a more blushing mess.

"S-stop..."

"I never will." He pinched his cheeks and gave a warm smile.

"Let's go and get something to eat.

-

After the amazing date, Seungmin went home. Chan insisted that he would bring him but he didn't wanted to for some reason.

He plopped down on his bed, throwing his jackets and backpack on the ground in the corner. A smile never left his face. He was happy.

But he still denied that he liked him and especially since that Hyunjin situation happened not to long ago. He can't blame chan for not considering that he rejected Hyunjin last week since he haven't told Chan about him and to be honest... He wasn't planning to.

Everything seemed to go so well with his life now. There was no one that bullied him anymore and the weird faces that he normally got in the hallways were way lesser.

But even after all those things that caused a huge burden in his life were practically gone, he still felt a cold emptiness. He kind of missed talking to Hyunjin even though he knew it was better if they didn't.

He still looked at his - basically - old account that no one knew of beside Hyunjin. For some reason he still prayed to see that notification pop up.

The boy opened up his laptop and stared at the bright screen for what seemed hours.

Suddenly a loud ring made him snap back into reality. He blinked quickly as he moved his mouse to the notification button.

New message of an unknown person. Accept? Yes

He never accepted people on this account beside Hyunjin but after he deleted the boy, he had no one on there.

He clicked on the chat and a weird feeling overtook his body.

What?

-

Hello everyone~ so Uhm yeah idk where this story is going. I have like a lot of ideas for the ending but idk what to write for the filling chapters.

I'm lowkey on a writers block right now but I really want to finish this book as soon as possible :)))

Anyways, happy new year!!

Xxx sunshineyoungmin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 75 13
"Why do you act like you're okay when you're not?" "What else am I supposed to do?"
174K 6.3K 18
Where two boy who are in a completely different world. Meet By coincidence. or fate? Hate is what they choose at first. But when there's no runnin...
45.6K 2K 24
in which the top student and music enthusiast, kim seungmin meets an extraordinary boy who loves dance, music, and has a secret. [ COMPLETED ] All cr...
474 39 14
Suki's passion for singing led her to meet a boy on the streets of Seoul. Little did she know, he would become her source of endless joy, filling her...