Senran Kagura: Path Towards L...

بواسطة Rekxyen

Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1: Uneasy Encounters with the Hanzo Girls
Chapter 2: Training, and Intrusion
Chapter 3: Elemental Training, Darkness Awakening? Who's on the move?
Chapter 4: Summoning, New Techniques, Kitty Training?
Chapter 5: Dreams of Despair? Elemental Prowess! Encounters at the Hot Spring.
Chapter 6: Guys stay chill, while girls get rowdy? Unknown Premonition!
Chapter 7: Hidden Agenda's, First Mission, Evil Envelops, Genius Shines!
Chapter Special: A very lewd, yet weird Christmas.
Chapter 8: Chains of Torture, Uncontrolled Impulses Surge!
Chapter 9: Origin of Light and Darkness, Ties of Love? When to awaken?
Chapter 11: Bonding, The Plan Begins!
Chapter 10: Forest of Graves, Facing your own demons? Lucian awakened.
Chapter 10.5: Valentine Day Special. Path towards future Love?
Chapter 12: Empty Words, Imprisoned Light
Chapter 13: No Closure, Two sides of Lucian. A Maid that Heals the Heart.
Chapter 14: Deal with the Devil's Clown, Strength of Hate, Training once again
Beginning of the Hebijo Arc, and new ideas along with Season 2 Choices
Spread the word people!
Chapter Short: Does Asuka know about it? About what?
Chapter Special: Sickness leads to Trouble. Lucian's Nurse?
Halloween Special: Treat or Horror?
Yandere Tales? New Senran Story
Chapter 15: Controlling the Power, Hibari's Request? Hanzo Academy Invaded
Chapter 16: Hibari's Fight, Ikaruga's Fury, & Yagyu's Mentality.
Chapter Special: Lucian's Birthday, Memory's Outcome.
Chapter 17: Yagyu's Mentality Part 2, Insanity Drive, Hibari vs Yagyu!
Chapter 18: Yagyu's Nightmare, Distrust Among The Group, A Sin of the Past.
Thank you guys. 22k reads. Reason why I made this fanfic.
Chapter 19: Fragmented Origin, Wind Training, A Sweet Side?
Christmas Special: A Baby's Surprise
Valentine's Special Lucian & Ikaruga's Date
Chapter 20: A Mere Puppet, Fear of Oneself, A Promise to Asuka, Memory Fragments
Questions that you want answered for next chapter.
Chapter 21: Rescuing Hibari, Yoma Seal Awakens.
Christmas Special: The Infection.
Chapter 22: Hanzo Girls vs Hebijo Girls Part 1: Tensions Rise & Powers Unleashed
Chapter 23: Hanzo Girls Vs Hebijo Girls Part 2: Downfall, Ancient Memories
Season 1 Finale! Chapter 24: Yoma Seal Evolved, Outcome!
Questions & Answers with Team Hanzo & Hebijo

Halloween Special 2: Katsuragi...why? Miracle or Treat?

1K 9 23
بواسطة Rekxyen

Happy Halloween people! Hope you guys enjoy your candy and have a safe Halloween so I encountered this while looking for memes and I thought what the hell? After some thinking I decided ah to hell with it let's do it. I shouldn't have to say this is non canon to the story.

Katsuragi's POV

It was a great day outside the rest of the team was given a day off, I could do whatever it is my heart desires and I want to fondle some boobs!

Katsuragi: Ehehe! Look out boobs I'm here for my marshmallowey treat!

Lucian: *sigh* Oh boy I could only surmise this will turn into chaos.

I looked from behind me and saw my male teammate with an unamused expression with his arms crossed the left arm being crossed over the right.

Katsuragi: One thing I never get is that you're a teenager! You should be gawking at a girl's melons and trying not to let the girls catch you. You should be in your prime hormonal state. You know morning wood?

He then gave me a confused look.

Lucian: Morning wood? What's that?

Katsuragi: ! Oh my god this is worse than I thought. Okay ever heard of an erection?

Lucian: Yes I have heard of it. Where are you going with this?

Katsuragi: Then my question is why aren't you getting it up? You should be lusting and looking at girls I mean seriously don't you want to feel?

I bounced my boobs a bit to give a suggestion.

Lucian: Not in the slightest.

Katsuragi: Gah! What is with you?

Lucian: Unlike you I have something called moral restraint you should practice that. You know if you put as much effort into training as you do enjoy groping boobs you might actually get stronger.

Katsuragi:...Yeesh don't you think that was a little harsh?

Lucian: Not in the slightest just being blunt.

I was in complete shock as to how he said the whole thing he just said it as it was straight to the point with no care for damage, I'm amazed he could keep a stoic face like that without breaking into a chuckle or laughing.

Lucian: Try not to cause havoc will you? Now if you'll excuse me I have some training to get done unlike a certain someone who's slacking in that department.

As he walked past me I quickly copped a feel of his butt. However the reaction I got wasn't one of shock it was one of pure irritation. He then went behind, lifted me up and proceeded to throw me out the window.

Katsuragi: W-waaah!

I braced myself for impact however the impact I was bracing for didn't happen I was floating by five inches off the ground.

Lucian: Next time that fall won't come with a safety net, and stop your antics will ya?!

Katsuragi: I could've been killed!

Lucian: But you're not, bye.

After he left I was lowered onto the ground.

Katsuragi: Gah! What the hell is wrong with him?!

I got back up and went wandering around the city, I saw kids with Halloween costumes going into different stores and houses in order to get their candy.

Katsuragi: I'm in the mood for some sweets, and I know just the place.

I went to the store in which Yagyu goes to buy Hibari her sweets and I purchased 2 bars of chocolate. With that I decided it was time to go back homes as I was walking back to Hanzo Academy I noticed something shining on the ground.

Katsuragi: What's that?

I picked it up and it looked to be some sort of massive gauntlet.

Katsuragi: Wow this thing sure is huge, and what're these that's inside the knuckle part of the gauntlet? Gems or stones? Either way they do look cool.

I decided to keep it and along the way I found a truck selling ramen I was about to catch up to it but unfortunately that truck left before I could get the chance to eat the ramen there.

Katsuragi: Oh man this blows...I really wanted to try the ramen.

I snapped my fingers after I said that the gauntlet gave a faint glow and surprisingly the truck backed up to where I was at. At first I was confused about it but my stomach growled so I decided to shelve it for later. I ordered a miso ramen and began to eat. After the meal was done I paid for my food and went back to Hanzo Academy.

Katsuragi: Okay how did that happen I snapped my fingers and the truck came back after I said wanted to try the ramen...Hmm?....Could it? Eheeheeheehee! This might just be quite a fun time.

I quickly rushed back to Hanzo Academy and ran past the rest of my teammates once I got inside in which some of them raised a brow.

Katsuragi: Okay let's see I want bigger boobs!

I snapped my finger and nothing happened. After realizing that nothing happened I used the gauntlet to poke at my boobs and I realized I had to touch the area in order for a certain area to respond.

Katsuragi: Sweet! Now I want a bigger butt.

I touched my butt and it grew in size as well.

Katsuragi: Heehee this could be quite fun. I wonder how will my teammates react to this?

I went to the meeting room and all my teammates looked shocked even Lucian.

Lucian: What in the? What happened to you?

Hibari: Your boobs grew a lot.

Yagyu:..

Ikaruga: What did you do to your body?

Asuka: Is this some sort of prank you're doing on us also what's with the gauntlet?

Katsuragi: Don't worry all of you, you will all get there including you Lucian.

Lucian: ?

Katsuragi: I want all of you to be the same as me in body sizes.

I then snapped my fingers and began to touch my teammates making their appearance change more to my liking. As for Lucian he couldn't say anything he was just frozen in place.

Asuka: What the?

Ikaruga: Hya!

Hibari: My chest and rear feel so tight

Yagyu: Hibari wow you look beautiful.

Lucian:...

Katsuragi: Now for your turn I want you to become a girl and have the same sizes as me.

When I said that he immediately snapped himself out of it.

Lucian: Wh-What did you do to them?!

Katsuragi: Nothing much now your turn I will transform you into a girl so that I can know what you look like and also give them soon to be melons and helpful squeeze.

Lucian: Stay back!

Katsuragi: Nope tag you're it!

I touched Lucian and his body went into a tranformation and soon enough in gleam of light Lucian was no longer a boy but a girl now with an incredible rack.

Lucian: Huh? Aaaaaaaahhhhh! Change me back!

I was taken aback by his tone of voice since he's normally serious but him in this state he sounds very high pitched.

Katsuragi: Wow never thought I hear a high pitched scream from you Lucian or should I say Lucina?

Lucian: I will bludgeon you unless you turn everyone back to normal.

Katsuragi: Sure but first hand them to me!

Lucian: Hand what?

Katsuragi: Your magnificent melons.

Lucian: I don't have an...oh hell no! I heard from Asuka you do it way too rough. Just change us back and nothing bad will happen I guarantee it.

Katsuragi: Let me feel the melons or else I won't change you back!

Lucian: Rrgh this is so humiliating but...if it will change us back to normal fine...tch.

Katsuragi: Oh don't worry this will all be over before you know it.

*One "intensive" groping moment later*

Lucian was on the floor with a face more red than a tomato unconscious and as for me I grinning from ear to ear.

Katsuragi: Okay time to change you back to normal.

I snapped my fingers and everyone turned back to normal.

Asuka: What just happened?

Katsuragi: A miracle happened that's what!

Lucian: More like a nightmare. Dang it Katsuragi!

Katsuragi: But you at least enjoyed the experience right.

Lucian: That's it!

*one fight later*

Lucian: Huff....huff and stay out to reflect your actions also you won't be holding onto this anymore.

Katsuragi: My gauntlet!

Lucian: Nope you ain't keeping it. Wait since this thing changes reality...could it undo a death?

Girls: ?

Asuka: What do you mean?

Lucian: (If I remember correctly she said what she wanted and touched an area to change whatever it is to what she wanted so to resurrect something like a summoning I guess it would be the palm of my hand right?)

I saw him whisper something and pressed the palm of his hand and he started making hand seals and slammed his palm onto the ground.

Lucian: Dammit!

He then snapped his finger and in five rays of light five familiar animals appeared.

Lucian: *gasp* Oh my god! My sweet tiny munchkins are back!

Kittens: Meow!

Lucian: Welcome back home my sweet little munchkins.

The five kittens that were once deceased was brought back to life and the kittens immediately rushed at him jumping and meowing with joy and I couldn't help but feel happy sp did the rest of the girls.

Ikaruga: Glad to have you back little ones.

Kitten 4: Meow!

Hibari: Hibari is glad you're back with us again.

Kitten 3: Meow!

Asuka: Welcome back.

Kitten 1: Meow!

Yagyu: Good to see you again.

The kitten that was with Yagyu didn't say anything except just jump on top of her head and slept there.

Lucian: Hehehe Looks like she found a new bed. Okay now off of Yagyu's head time to go back to sleep on your regular bed.

The kitten then woke up and jumped from Yagyu's head onto Lucian's and curled up asleep. He then began petting her as she began to purr.

Kitten 2: Meow!

Katsuragi: Hm?

I noticed that the kitten was calling my attention and I decided to pet him.

Katsuragi: Welcome back ya little rascal.

Kitten: Meow!

Lucian: This is the best Halloween treat ever to see my cute little family together again!

It was then all the kittens meowed in unison.

Kittens: Meow!

Lucian: Now who wants milk and tuna?

Kittens: Meow!

Lucian: Okay now march munchkins! To the kitchen!

The kittens then proceeded to follow Lucian into the kitchen were they got milk but no tuna was available.

Lucian: Uh wanna settle for milk?

Kittens: Meow!

Lucian: Okay!

He quickly grabbed a bowl and filled it with milk and placed it on the floor were the kittens immediately began lapping up the milk.

Lucian: This is the best Halloween ever, and Katsuragi I guess I should say thank you for both the treat! The trick not so much.

Katsuragi: Heh just enjoy your time with them is all.

I then saw the gauntlet glow and it disappeared from Lucian's hand.

Lucian: Hm looks like it had a limited time.

Katsuragi: Yeah but I did at least get a good feel of what you would be if you were a girl.

Lucian: Never talk about that again. Well who's up for getting some candy?

Hibari: I am!

Yagyu: If Hibari is going then I'm going.

Asuka: Sure.

Ikaruga: Very well then.

Lucian: All right let's go!

Halloween special end.

Ok guys this is the end of the Halloween special however do note next week at around Thursday. or Friday if work isn't hectic the chapter will be done. Or this Sunday if I can get enough done through one sitting so have a Happy and safe Halloween. Rekxyen out!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

913 20 18
A girl was several abused and neglected by her mother and only her childhood friend/playmate cares for her making her to run away age thirteen and li...
198K 17K 44
A teen is stunned to discover he's half-vampire. Will being asexual-aromantic thwart bloodlust, or are there other emotions strong enough to trigger...
67.4K 3.4K 43
"Your next hunt is in twelve minutes, Prince Naruto. The vampires are scared so, they should be easy prey." Amy, his werewolf assistant explained exc...
75.9K 2.5K 155
Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he succumb to the dangers that he'll face...