We're Stuck Here So Lets Have...

By robotdirectionattack

Toge Senso and Kuraun Kawa have slipped into the Naruto world...from their tv. As they go through the Naruto... More

Travel?
Team?
Surviving?
Injuries?
Pineapple?
DOGS?
Pedophiles...?
Exams?
Stupidity?
Sleepy?
Interrogation?
Darkness?
Platinum?
Feelings?
Laziness?
Trouble?
Worry?
Maybe?
Healing?
Leaving?
Queen?
Sorry.

Sick?

363 15 2
By robotdirectionattack

Once inside, I wanted to vomit again. The pressure was bigger than I had expected, and I was still feeling sick. 

"Kuraun, are you alright?" Toge asked, putting a hand on my back to comfort me. It only made it worse, and I slowly shook my head. That had the same effect.

"Feeling sick." I mumbled, putting my head in my hands looking down. The first match had just started, and I really did feel like hearing Neji's speech about a "fixed destiny."

"Kiba! Can you try and tell what's wrong with her?" Toge asked to her cuddle buddy, as I called it, sitting next to her. Kiba nodded, and started to sniff the air, only to pinch his nose.

"Well, she's already been sick today, that's for sure. I don't really know what would be causing it." He mumbled with a funny voice, still plugging his nose. I sighed.

"Hey, I'll help you, Kuraun. You aren't looking too good. And Kiba! Stay. There." She demanded, and he nodded, keeping Akamaru in his jacket so he wouldn't follow Toge. 

We walked over to where the bathroom was, and she helped me inside and locked the door. Immediately, I lunged to the toilet and started to vomit up my lungs.

"I'll do my best to heal you. But since I'm silver-"

"I know." I said, leaning on the wall. I felt her hands on my back and neck, and the pain started to ease a bit. I was still nauseous, but it was better. It made me wonder if anything like this had happened to Itachi before he killed his family and left. It made me queasy just thinking about it and so I stopped.

"When I'm done healing you, you won't feel sick anymore, but you'll still need some air. The air here is filthy, so go outside. I'd love to come with you, but Kiba's waiting." I nodded. She finally finished healing me, and I felt two thousand times better. All the nervous feelings were washed away. Then a thought occurred to me.

Has she already escaped?

I noticed that Toge had already said goodbye to me and left, so I got up off the floor, tried my best to freshen up, and went outside. The air smelled pure and the trees swayed beautifully. Something you would only see here.

I opened my eyes, sad when I saw multiple ANBU surrounding the arena. I was upset I wasn't alone. However, I sat on the ground anyway. I hadn't meditated in a while.

Right in the middle of it though, I heard a voice call my name, and I dared to open one eye. When I saw who it was, I opened both of them.

"Hokage." I greeted with a nod. He smiled.

"I wish to tell you something. Is that alright?" He asked. I nodded again, and he sat down in front of me.

"I have decided to make you an ANBU." He said smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why? It's quite pointless." I told him. He laughed.

"I know, but you will serve under the Hokage. Under me, and everyone after me directly." My eyes widened as I realized what he just did. I felt a couple tears come to my eyes, and tried my best to keep them from falling.

"You now have your official title of ANBU. I was glad I could make your dream. Go to ANBU headquarters to get your stuff and come back here. Feel free to sit right where you are, or closer to me. Either is your choice." He said, getting up. I just stared at him with wide eyes. He smiled and laughed.

"Well, hurry up now. They're waiting." He said before walking off again. I started to get up, and went to the ANBU headquarters to get my stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clothes that I had to wear felt heavier than my usual attire. I didn't need to get used to it, though. I wouldn't be wearing them for long. I walked in front of the building for the exams, and was stopped by two other ANBU.

"If you were assigned here, why did you leave?" One of them asked. 

"I was just appointed to work under the Hokage. If you do not mind, I'd like to do my job." I stated, pushing past them, and jumping to the little bit of roof the building had. I sat right on top of where the Hokage and Kazekage were, and caught the Kazekage's eye. I swear, he was smirking under his disguise. 

I already knew who was under that mask. Gaara's father was already dead. Orochimaru had infiltrated. Seems that the wall didn't do anything. The Hokage was going to die, either way. There was nothing I, nor anyone else, could do about it.

I crossed my legs, and took a meditating position, however I did not close my eyes. I watched as Naruto finished his match and defeated Neji with help from the nine tails. 

The nine tails. 

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out heavily as I thought about what that meant. I would be hunting Naruto, my own teammate, in my time in the Akatsuki. Or, at least, he'd be one of them. This time though, it didn't fill me with guilt. I didn't know whether it was because I was meditating, or if it was because of Toge's healing.

I was pushed out of my thoughts when I heard the Kazekage speak.

"Oh, let the boy arrive. Move the match to the last. This is a highly anticipated match. Everyone came to watch those two fight." I opened my eyes and looked down at the Hokage and Kazekage.

"Hokage, don't. Sasuke must be disqualified, and the match must be given to Gaara." I told him, worry in my eyes. Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto would get hurt. And of course, Toge would follow all of them into the forest. I wouldn't be there to help.

"You both have a point. It is highly anticipated, however, Sasuke has not shown up yet. It's quite a decision." He wondered. I knew Orochimaru was going to take advantage of his confusion.

"Well, then think on it. We'll postpone it now, but if you later think that it should be cancelled, then so be it." The Kazekage twisted. I looked at him coldly. I could see the slightest smile. I looked back at the Hokage, with pleading eyes. 

"Well, that seems fair. The match will be postponed for now!" He yelled, and eye closed my eyes and bit my lip. He completely gave into Orochimaru's manipulation. This is why I was never fond of him. He was too kind and too giving and easily manipulated. 

"What have you done, Hiruzen." I whispered. In my mask, it echoed, so it was louder than I intended. Still, I only heard it.

"We will continue to the next match! Shino Aburame and Kankuro!" Yelled Genma. I looked at Kankuro slowly, ready to tear him apart if he surrendered.

"I forfeit!" He yelled, and I shut my eyes again. I knew I was just looking for something to make sure I didn't go to the Akatsuki. However, it was inevitable. They were coming to the village. There was no stopping that.

"Alright then. The match goes to Shino. Then the next one, Shikamaru Nara and Temari!" Genma yelled, and Shikamaru and Temari both jumped down. I wanted to watch this fight, knowing what would happen, and I was very proud of Shikamaru.

"Hokage." I started, looking down at him. He looked up at me with a smile.

"Yes?"

"Thorns will do her best to rebuild the village." I told him. He didn't question what I said, but the acting Kazekage looked stunned. The Hokage nodded, pretending not to notice Orochimaru's state of weakness.

"Alright. Thank you." He smiled. I did too, but it wasn't visible, so I just nodded, then lifted my head back up to look at the match. Out of the corner of my eye, the part that wasn't covered by my tiger mask, I could see Orochimaru taking daring glances at me. Probably wondering what I was all about. Why the Akatsuki was interested in myself and Toge.

I ignored him, then turned my head to look at my left arm. A fresh ANBU tattoo had been placed on my upper arm. I felt a small tear fall as I realized I would have this mark forever, and it would mark my time being a decent human being. I closed my eyes, forcing back the tears, and opened them, eager to watch the future lover's match.

_______________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! So hows it goin...? Um, well sorry I haven't updated too much like I said I would today, but don't worry I'm hard at work right now! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will be updating again today!! 

Vote and share this story, and redwood trees will grow even higher!! Yaaay!!

Thank you so much for reading, and I will be updating a new one soon!

~Stephanie ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.8K 54
After his fight with Sasuke the Kyuubi makes an offer to him that he could not pass up. Konoha wont know what hit them in the upcoming events. Sakur...
157K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...
820K 26.5K 46
The remains of the Fourth Shinobi War are three people. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. They are the only ones left. With his last strength, Naruto uses a...
22.4K 226 9
Being the mischievous three they are. They kidnapped every shinobi, transport them in a big theater, but with a twist. One Uzumaki. Two Uchihas. Thre...