How do you feel?

De GirlyCorpse

Craig has fall in love with Tweek so hard he can't stop thinking on how miserable his life would be if he los... Mais

PART 1: Fear.
PART 2: Communication NOT FOUND.
PART 3: Missing
PART 4: Search.
Part 5: Lullaby
Part 7: Hide and seek
Part 8: Confrontation
Part 9: Talk.

Part 6: A plan.

122 8 6
De GirlyCorpse

"OH MY GOD!!!"

Craig shouted running away from the window. He had to get out of there before Tweek could get him. Did he just Tweek-thought? This wasn't good.

"Cartman! I need a way out of here!"

"Finally! I wanted you to leave since you first come in. Why the change anyways?"

"Is Tweek! He is outside!"

"Dude, how long it's been since you last fucked him?"

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME! WE AIN'T FUCK YET!!"

"That is it! He might be just sexually frustrated."

"What!?"

"Yeah dude, you are too oblivious to notice, but Tweek craving for love and you being you just can be translated into him wanting your dick."

"How could you know that!? You know nothing about our relationship at all!"

"Oh trust me, bro. I do know more than you think. After all me... Cupid me! Is the one who got you both together."

"Cupi- Who's 'Cupid me'?"

An awkward silence filled the room as Cartman was trying his best not to lost it when the memories of Cupid me and his 'date' with him rushed to the back of his mind just as the late night incident he later found out his mom witnessed...

"Cupid me... is a Cupid, when the whole yaoi thing happened I asked him to help you guys out. He is like me, big boned and cute."

"Te-he-he You just called me cute, Eric~"

Talking of the Devil, Cupid me appeared floating on Cartman's side. The fat kid's eyes almost pop out of his head.

"S-Shut up! I just said it because I AM CUTE! And you are like me! Don't fucking start again!"

Craig was starting to feel anxious, first Tweek was trying to kill him, now he was trying to get an answer of why Tweek wanting to rape him was a possibility but only got a confusing scenario with Eric arguing with himself...

"Ok! Why does this Cupid shit have to do with all this!?"

"It's easy! He shot you a love arrow the night of the incident, you fell at Tweek's feet but he didn't shot Tweek for some reason. So your puppy love might be different to Tweek's love. He wants your dick, and also by what you told me seems like he is a believer of the whole 'as long as the body is still warm it doesn't count' thing."

"Wait... the night right after the incident...?" Going to bed seeing Tweek as a friend, this Cupid thing shooting him at night, and wake up next morning not sure about the whole 'Tweek is just a friend' statement anymore... "I KNEW IT!! IT WAS YOUR FAULT!!!" Craig accused once his brain put 2 and 2 together.

"I was just trying to help them out, dude!"

"IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!"

"OH! So now you are blaming me for your awful sexual life!? Weak, dude... WEAK!"

"IT'S NOT THAT!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU..."

'Me and Tweek would never end together', the last words echoed just for Craig, all the happiness all those moments he shared with Tweek, how much he loved him and how scared he was to ever lost him... did he actually owned Cartman? What a time to be alive, huh? Craig sighed.

"Ok... how can we fix this?"

"Fuck you, Tucker. I'm not helping you anymore."

"Oh come on! There has to be a way!"

"It is te-he-he! Maybe another day with happy ending like last one would do the thing~"

"HAI! No fucking way, Cupid me! I won't do that again!"

"Oh come on Eric~ you enjoyed my little massage last time te-he-he~ "

"I SAID NO! NO MORE DATES, NO MORE MASSAGES!!" Cartman stated while Craig internally confirmed his insanity and reminded himself to be as far as possible of him. "Look Craig! If you want him to stop you need to face him!"

"Face him?"

"He is chasing you and he'll keep doing it your whole life until you turn around and talk to him! Or else he'll stab you to death, you'd ever be able to tell him shit again... and he'll ride your dead still warm body until he dries you up."

He was right. Weird... but he was right. Planned or not, needed or not needed Tweek, he has to release what was torturing him since a while ago, he'd talk to Tweek, tell him how much he loved him and how much he feared to lose him or being killed by him...

But you could never just invite the psycho on any horror movie to take tea and talk your differences away, Tweek was armed and he had to create a plan were both could talk without any risk of anyone dying.

"I need you to get me out of here. I think I can fix this"

"And what am I gonna get from this?" Cartman grimaced but Craig's face was emotionless again.

"You know... just me not spreading rumors of you talking alone with a gay Cupid version of yourself."

.

.

.

Seems like the song didn't work this time. Attempting to get the skinwalker out of the house Tweek even approached to the door yet couldn't find the courage to knock. It was a matter of time, not even such terrible monster could stand Cartman for too long.

Standing on his tippy toes he inspected the nearest window but found nothing, just darkness and a few noises of some kind of argument upstairs. If the creature walked into Cartman there was no much time left before it ran away and maybe jump off the window trying to escape the annoying fat kid or before get killed by him... it was Cartman after all.

While waiting he couldn't get Craig out of his mind, he really wanted him to be alive and ok. Tears began to form at the corner of his eyes thinking about the worst scenarios, he wanted to be positive but he couldn't help it.

Just imagine Craig... the nicest person he've ever met, his long time secret crush since he found himself forced to fight him on third grade, his actual boyfriend who always cared and looked for him any day at any time always there to give him the emotional support he needed... imagine his skinless body abandoned on a lair or eaten until the bones by the gnomes unable to be found to use his looks as a dirty disguise... he couldn't help but cry...

He stopped as a sound caught his attention, a door sliding and some foot steps stomping on grass... the backyard.

He ran trying to catch up and stop the creature, but he could just see him jumping over the fence. Clever girl... was that thing a girl? Clever thing?... However the creature ran away again, but South Park was such a tiny town the chances to still catch up to him... her? Were a lot.

Tweek clenched his fist holding his weapon. Even if he'd had to spend the whole night, he'd get that thing and make it talk, or else... His green eyes looked to the cloudy dark sky, it was going to rain for sure, he twitched at the idea the sky was sad and ready to cry for Craig's lost too. Tweek hold his breath trying not to cry, he'd find him and he'd be ok.

This naughty creatures might know the darkness and move at night... but so was Tweek, years of insomnia caused by his paranoia served good now. He knew how to stay alert, and fall asleep was nothing to worry about, he knew how good every little sounds could be caught in the silence, his terrified eyes were trained to spot any little movement, any shadow in the dark. For the first time, Tweek felt like a night predator instead of the unfortunate victim trembling in bed fearing to be chased down.

He stood filled with confidence, he can do this! Craig was counting with him! Craig believed in him! He took a few heavy steps walking on a way any one on his pat would find intimidating. Until...

"GAH!!! OH JESUS!!!"

A lightening hit the air again scaring the blond who just ran away. After a few feet he remembered he was chasing someone, and turning around he ran to to the main street.

.

.

.

Craig gained some time. The fence surrounding all the backyards leaded to South Park's main street. There were only two options for Tweek, jump the fence too what was hard for him considering how short the blond was. He ain't grow properly thanks to his coffee addiction... and the only other way to get there was to circle the whole residential slot. Whatever Tweek pick, he'll be entertaining for a while, meanwhile Craig had to figure out a plan to take care of the weapon and reason with Tweek to find out why was he so mad and hopping for Cartman's theory to be wrong.

There weren't many options, he needed a place that wouldn't freak Tweek out and where he could make an exit just in case... Not knowing what to do and running out of time he decided to make a call...

"...Hello?..."

"Token! I need your help!"

"What's going on!? Is everything ok!?"

"No, It's not! Listen, I need a quiet, calm and big place nobody would mind if I break a window to go in."

"Well... the only place I can think of is the Library."

"...Do we have a Library in South Park?..."

"Yeah dude, that's what makes it perfect! The place is like abandoned."

"Abandoned? Why?"

"Internet exists, man. Nobody uses books for research anymore."

"Good point. Where is it?"

"Inside the forest, crossing the church. It's a Library so It's quiet and calm by default. It's a big building and since nobody but the old people SOMETIMES visit it, I don't think anyone would care if you break in.

"Thanks, Token! I love you! No homo."

"Can I ask why?"

"It seems like Tweek is sexually frustrated and wants my dick. Or at least that's what Cartman speculated... Token?... Hello?... Token!?... TOKEN!?" Craig gave up after feeling a drop hit his nose, he looked up to the sky while the clouds shot liquid bullets to the Earth. "Shit!"

At least he had a plan now, a Library was perfect, it was calm, big enough and the book sheets will make a perfect place to sneak on Tweek and take the knife away from him so they'd could finally talk. Even though there was still the question of why? Cartman's theory made some sense? But what if Tweek was upset with him? Or maybe Cartman just threw bullshit at him and actually this was his idea. Or maybe this was just a nightmare and Tweek was just the personification of his fear hunting him down.

Just at the main intersection he abruptly stopped ignoring the heavy drops falling all over him, right at the other side of the street was Tweek, who also looked surprised to see him. Maybe he could try now?...

"Uhm... Hi?..." From all the words he could say, that was the only one who slipped out of his mouth.

Tweek frowned his eyebrows. 'Hi?' He for sure was a stranger! Craig would never just 'hi' him, if so it'd be followed by a 'babe' at least.

"TELL ME NOW!"

"W-What are you talking about!?" Craig asked confused.

"Don't play dumb! You know what I'm talking about! Just give up and show me!"

"S-Show you what!? What do you want!?"

"Oh! YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT I WANT!!" Tears began to build again in his eyes, he had to be strong, for Craig... he wanted him to be alive, if not... at least he wanted to know were his body was to properly say good bye and get closure.

"I-I don't know what you want! Just tell me!"

"CRAIG'S BODY IS ALL I WANT RIGHT NOW!!"

"OH FUCK!!!"

Craig's eyes wideness, and his legs immediately took him away as fast as they could, Tweek charged following him close, 'SHIT! HE IS FAST!' Craig thought feeling the blond getting closer to him, even when his longer legs allowed him to take bigger steps, Tweek was pretty much used to run away for his life from anything, and his short legs were trained to being pushed to the limit quiet often.

"JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO FAST!?"

"JUST WAIT AND YOU'LL BE SO FUCKED!!!"

This didn't help at all, Cartman's theory was still fresh on his mind.

Notes:

Since I fucked up with the last chapter, I fixed the thing and also decided to publish the REAL next chapter. Hopefully I won't mess up again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.2K 144 38
All the stars above, yet I still couldn't look away from you're starry eyed gaze. It was summer in South Park. I met this boy at the bridge I used to...
36.8K 729 58
A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happens when Craig finds a Imp named Tweek Twe...
10.6K 200 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...
93.4K 2.2K 39
tweek and craig are now in high school! their relationship seems to be quite comfortable between the two. until one day, a boy from North Park spots...