SECRET

Par rinahgithaiga

The story of Amani... Plus

Chapter 1:Me and you,Never Ever!
Chapter 2:I cant stand my skin getting in contact with another skin
Chapter 3:baby,I'd take huge steps for you.
Chapter 4:I saw life...
Chapter 5:and she will tear you apart
Chapter 6:it's like I'm addicted to her...
Chapter 7:she just makes me happy
Chapter 8:i want forever with you
Chapter 9:i do
chapter 10:grownass men don't drag their wives to work...
chapter 11:Secrets don't give you that pleasure...
chapter 13:She's a witch!
chapter 14:plus i don't argue with pregnant women!
chapter 15:you mean all this time you had a heart!
chapter 16:I am sick and tired of you!
Chapter 17:I've always felt like Cinderella...
Chapter 18:Is that how ugly you look when you cry!
Chapter 19:Promises are meant to be broken!
Chapter 20:I don't want to be a captive in a prison i created myself
Chapter 21:People Die!
Chapter 22: Something Dark
Chapter 23:Behind my success is myself!
Chapter 24:You think I'm a psychopath?
Chapter 25:But i love her regardless
Chapter 26:You just look like a pig itself!
Chapter 27:We got married again
Chapter 28: He winked at me!
Chapter 29: Big girls don't cry!
Chapter 30:Bring me cappuccino
Chapter 31: It's Against The Bible!
Chapter 32:She sent a man to a wheelchair
Chapter 33:Stop texting me!
Chapter 34:Running through my mind!
Chapter 35: But atleast lies don't hurt!
Chapter 36:You stabbed his back!
Chapter 37:I'm Queen
Chapter 38:I love money
Chapter 39:Where is the ring?
Chapter 40:I love roses!
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

chapter 12:she ran away...

1.3K 203 10
Par rinahgithaiga

The barbershop on Hawii Street was noisy that Wednesday evening with Amani and Koi laughing loudly and some hiphop music playing in the background.

Amani was having a new haircut and she sure looked good in it. It was a blonde mo-hawk cut. The barber was impressed by his work and he couldn't help grinning from time to time.

"It looks great," Amani told the barber who nodded in agreement.

"You look good, girl," Complimented Koi.

Amani just smiled. Just as she was about to stand up to leave, she felt dizzy and she reached for the seat immediately. Her head was now aching and she couldn't stand the fever. She shrieked in pain, then her nose was bleeding.

"Koi! The pills! In my bag!" She yelped with her head bent down, panting as if in short of breathe, blood dripping from her nose.

Koi immediately gave her the pills and it took some few minutes for her to calm down.

"What the hell just happened?," the barber asked, his gaze playing ping ping from Koi to Amani.

"I'm fine," Amani muttered, her voice fading into a whisper.

She wiped the blood from her nose and gulped a bottle of water.

Amani laughed, "I said I'm fine!"

Then her phone rang.

Husbae...

She picked it up swiftly.
"Yes honey..."

"Sugar, could you meet me at the Parlour Plaza, now?"

"Now? What's up?"

Brian giggled. "It's a surprise."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brian was standing beside his car, outside Parlour Plaza when Amani came holding hands with Koi. She looked very beautiful in the new haircut and he just couldn't stop looking at her.
He shook Koi's hand and noticed that she'd added some pounds. He kicked that thought away and embraced Amani.

"Lookin' lovely in that haircut wifeyy!" he said, touching the blonde-dyed short hair in the middle.

Amani blushed.

"What's the surprise? I can't see a new car,"She looked around, laughing.

"Get in the car!"

"What? In the car!"

Brian nodded. "Yea..."

Brian looked at Koi as Amani got in the car. "Will you come with us?"

"Where?"

Brian smiled. "It's a surprise!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tracee knocked on the door loudly.

Once...

Twice...

The third time she kicked the door open and walked inside. Her mother was behind her, following every step Tracee took.

The beautiful old woman was just glancing around wishing to catch a glimpse of her younger daughter...

Taraji.

But the house was empty.
No sign of evidence that there's a being living there. Beatrice was dissapointed.
Again...

She had hoped that they would talk. She had hoped that Taraji would explain everything. She had hoped that she would go back home with her daughter. Her heart broke into pieces as she had had more expectations and now they were nothing but huge dissapointments.

"She's not here!" Beatrice mumbled in a tone of despair.

Tracee frowned. "She ran away. Again."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Welcome to our new home!" Brian said in excitement as he parked the car in the posh bungalow's parking lot.

Amani alighted and in that moment, she felt that her entire life she'd never seen a house so beautiful with a serene environment and a clean green compound with red flowers surrounding the entire house.

Koi awwed at the beauty of the bungalow and she couldn't help being excited for her best friend. This is all Amani had ever wished for... And miraculously, it was all happening.

Brian was about to say something before Amani threw herself in his arms and held on tightly to him. She was crying.

"You bought me a house!" she cried uncontrollably.

"No, I bought us a house!" Brian patted her back.

Koi was so excited she said,
"B,This house is very very beautiful! I mean... Look at the flowers! The huge glass windows! The beautiful porch! The stone bench over there! The serene environment! The small green garden! The comfy hammocks in the garden! This must be heaven!"

Amani brushed off her tears with the back of her hand and grinned, "let's go see inside!"

Brian led the way. "Sure!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amani and Koi were busy unpacking staff and decorating the house as they were talking. Brian had gone to get Karis for them to fix the showers and the lights.

The living room had a stunning chandelier hanging on the ceiling and Amani sure loved it. She also loved the expensive furniture. It must have cost  a dime. She couldn't help but gaze at the puffy comfy gray couches that sat in the living room with a glass table in the middle and a flower vase on top. It's like her and Brian had the same taste in furniture. And she couldn't love him more...

Near the kitchen, lay a piece of art, a beautiful painting hang on the wall of a girl trying to break free from a web. In some strange way, she felt like the girl.

Koi brought her back to reality from the painting when she tapped her.
"Hey!"

Amani smiled at Koi and strolled to the kitchen where she started arranging the utencils.

"Tar... Amani, are you alright?"

Amani glanced at her, wiping a porcelain platter and placed it carefully on the rack. "What makes you think I'm not?"

"You're acting weird...," Koi told her.

"I've always been weird," She said rolling her eyes, not paying attention to Koi.

Silence stretched between them with Amani putting the utencils in order and Koi mopping the counter with a disinfectant.

Then they heard footsteps...

Koi had forgotten to shut the door and had left it wide open...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a 7 year old baby. He was playing around the living room with his red ball. He didn't mind that this was not his home. Amani just looked at the mischievous little boy, so full of life, not worried about anything in life except where and when he's gonna play.

For a split second,she felt kind of jealous. Koi just looked at Amani who seemed intrigued by the little boy.

"Amani, aren't you going to do anything?"

Amani smiled. "Just let the kid play..."

Koi gasped. "In your new living room!"

Brian got in, laughing with Karis. Then he stopped at the door.

A kiddo playing in his living room!

His new living room! Then he stared at Amani. She was doing nothing about it. She stood there just smiling, looking stupid.

"Hey kiddo!" Brian snapped, grabbing the ball.

"My ball! My ball!" The cute young boy cried.

"I'll give it back when you tell me why you came to play in my house!"

The boy looked remourseful  with his cute chubby face facing down. "I thought I would find new friends to play with!"

Amani smiled even more then she squatted near him and asked him, "where do you live?"

"House next door..."

Before Amani could ask some more questions, there was a soft knock at the door.

Brian rushed to open the door and he couldn't believe who was on his doorstep,

"Cece!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omagaaaaa loves!!!

Cece is back in Brian's life! what the hell does she want!!! who the hell dares cheat on her fiance with his dad? CECE!

Peeps! Brian bought Amani a house! A fucking house! A beautiful expensive house!

Somebody please tell me where I can find a man like Brian. No,scratch that. Please tell me where I can find Brian!! Haha, SECRET of course.

So thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed...

Please
Read°
Vote°
Comment°
Share°
Follow°

Love y'all

*slide to 13*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

94.5K 6.4K 57
They said marriage was for better and for worse but what can she do when her husband dumps her for a mistress he barely knew? This books uncovers all...
65.4K 4.7K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
14.2K 6.3K 26
A collection of short stories, written in Amir's pov
562 112 11
"Betrayed by love"