Life Is Strange Boyfriend/Gir...

Від Curseblood17

I haven't found any of these so I thought I should make it. Requests closed since this book is finished. It c... Більше

When and how you two hug
(S)He hugs you for warmth
When you fall asleep on them
They say a pick-up lines
When your sick
When you take too long in the shower
Kate Marsh ~Catch Up~
When you sit on their lap
You wear a piece of his/her clothes
When you dance
You ask for a piggyback ride
(S)He finds out you cut
When (s)he feels lonely
Victoria Chase ~Catch Up~
You fall
When someone enters on a heated moment
When you ignore them
When you act in a movie
When you go blind
When you cook for them
When (s)he sees you punch someone
When you both are handcuffed together
Frank Bowers ~Catch Up~
When they get jealous
Rachel Amber ~Catch Up~
How you two met
Where the two of you usually go on dates
When they meet your parents
When you two break up
Mark Jefferson ~Catch Up~
Juliet Watson ~Catch Up~
When you take pictures of them
Dana Ward ~Catch Up~
How to know when their sad
When you rage over video games
You suck your thumb while sleeping
When you both go on vacation for the first time
What you steal from them
You slap them with The Bible
How (s)he wakes you up
Would You Rather #1
When you both go to the beach
What you both argue about
When they accidently hurt you
Christmas Gifts
First Kiss
When you meet their parents
They propose to you
Finished~

You say 'I hate you' as a joke

6.8K 123 47
Від Curseblood17

Requests open! If you want a character added, just tell me and it will be done.

Max:

Chloe dared you to say I hate you to Max. She was behind the corner, filming it. You went up to Max, who was taking pictures. You had to try so hard not to laugh as ou said the three words. She looked up at you. You panicked when she suddenly cried. Hug her and yelled it was a joke. Chloe behind the corner, laughing. In the end all three on the sofa, eating ice creams as you and Chloe kept saying sorry for two minutes straight.

Chloe:

You were bored in the car so smirk having an idea. Said 'I hate you'. Suddenly she slammed her foot on the brake and you fell off the chair. Yelled asking if she's crazy. She suddenly began yelling she is the best thing that ever happened to you. Then she drove again, not even giving you time to get back on your seat. You mumble it was a joke. She just did her middle finger up.

Nathan:

You knew he was a tikking time bomb that can explode if you say one thing wrong, but you REALLY wanna see his reaction if you say that you hate him. So you went to his room, serious face and said 'I hate you!'. He just stared at you, not moving a tiny bit. Suddenly he began yelling asking why and saying you can't just say such mean things.

Warren:

He wanted to watch the same movie again so you groan and said 'I hate you!' He laughed and hugged you. Suddenly he went serious and asked if you were for real. You laugh and said you were joking. He smiled and gave you a kiss before selecting another movie he hasn't watched yet.

Kate:

She was studying. You pout and ask if she really doesn't wanna go to the party. She shook her head. You need an idea to get her out that chair and come. Then said 'I hate you'. And it worked! She got off the chair and asked why. Her voice sounded hurt so immediatly regret saying that; hug her and yell you were joking. She wiped her eyes and said not to say such mean things. You said sorry and gave her temple a kiss.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10.5K 255 18
(Y/N), 16, has been struggling with her mental health for years since her father's passing, causing her mother to fall into deep depression and take...
24.3K 246 15
From the title ladies y'all know what it is, I'll keep the cheesy stuff low or not 😘 ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ps its slowly becoming a short story book and it...
1K 61 18
(Y/N), 16, has been struggling with their mental health for years since their father's passing, causing their mother to fall into deep depression and...
5.5K 67 31
this will be of all the boys either x reader with Y/n or x (the guys respective girlfriends) I do not want to change the name of the lovers unless i...