When you both are handcuffed together

I'm rewatching Pokemon for fun and now I wanna make a Pokemon x Reader Scenarios. Should I do it or not?

Max:

She would take a picture of your hands together. Had to hold hands the whole day or else people will think wrong thoughts. She didn't care at all, she knew who did it. when Chloe did it off, you chased her around, yelling at her. Max just laughing and taking a picture for memory.

Chloe:

She just smirked and said she has an idea for in the bed. In other words, both spent the day fucking. When Max came to unlock the handcuffs, she yelled sorry and slammed the door back close, saying she will never unsee that.

Nathan:

He yelled at you to get it off so you yell back you don't have the key. Both argued the most time. When he had a mental breakdown, you awkwardly stood aside him, not knowing what else to do then stroke his hair.

Warren:

He just laughed at it, knowing it's a prank. He had to lay still for an hour before you woke up. You wanted to leave bed but he yelled that hurts. Were confused before noticing the handcuffs so sigh. Ask Chloe. He nodded. Both kept forgetting you were handcuffed so always wanted to walk away but Warren would yell your hurting him. So in the end just spent the day watching movies.

Kate:

She was actually the one who handcuffed you two together. She said she wanted to know if she can spent a whole day being handcuffed to you. The answer: no. She pulled you everywhere, forgot almost every minute you two are handcuffed. Eventually you got angry and demanded for her to get the handcuffs off. She did it.

Victoria:

First thing she did was yell asking who did it. but no one admitted so Victoria stormed off, dragging you along. Both read books for the whole day. At the end Nathan did the handcuffs off so Victoria forced him to go shop with her and hold all her bags. You just rolled eyes at their childish personality.