Dana Ward ~Catch Up~

Like always, I removed few scenarios since it was taking so long it began annoying me.

Her and Juliet's scenarios will be sort of the same since they are probally the most normal people in that whole school. It's also hard to get Dana's personality since she only appears, like, 1 or 2 times. Wish she got more screen time. For those who don't know, Dana is the school cheerleader.

Requested by: Kingfunnyjezzs101

When and how you two hug:

She will give you a hug whenever she sees you for the first time in the day or when she has to leave. Sometimes when she is sad, she will hug you from behind and just keep her head in your neck for your comfort. You would just stroke your head to comfort her.

She hugs you for warmth:

You were just laying on your bed. Dana had to go outside to go meet up with other cheerleaders. Heard the door open but didn't move since you layed comfortable. Watch her lay on your legs so were confused. She lifted your oversized hoodie and crawl in so laugh. She did her head on your chest so her head was only half out the hoodie which maked you laugh so hard for some random reason. Both fell asleep in this position.

When you fall asleep on her:

You love to sleep on her shoulder or stomach since it's comfortale. When you first did it, she was confused but didn't argue wth you. Now when you do it, she will just begin stroking your hair to make you relaxed.

She says a pick-up line:

'Do you like sales? Because if you're looking for a good one, clothing is 100% off at my place.'

When your sick:

She will skip her cheerleading practices and take care fo you. She will only go to class so she can take notes for you so you won't miss too much. She will sit aside you, giving you medicine whenever you need it and both watch movies so you won't be too focused on being sick.

When you sit on her lap:

You were just calmly walking when you hit your toe on your door frame. All you could do is dramatically sit down, holding foot and say your gonna die. Dana just stared, unimpressed. She asked if your okay so you yel asking if you look okay. She just facepalmed and sat down. You smirk, getting a stupid idea. Sit on her lap so she was confused. Did foot up, teling her to kiss it better. So she yelled, trying to run away but you just held her in place. Both being weird basically.

When you dance:

You both dance a lot since you both love music and always go to the Vortex clubs. You both would just dance on her bed a lot.

She finds out you cut:

She was getting ready for cheerleading when she noticed she forgot her pompoms. So she went back but didn't find it in her dorm so she went to yours. She has a key so she easily opened the door. She was confused when she found you standing with your arms behind you awkwardly. Before she could question, she noticed the bloody knife on the floor. She was fast to storm over and take your arms. She didn't say anything but stare at your cuts. It annoyed you that she isn't speaking. Instead she pulled you to the bathrooms. She just began washing your wrists at the sinks. When you tried to speak, she just ignored you. She knew she would begin yelling at you and she didn't wanna do that because you probally had a good reason to cut yourself. She sighed and calmly asked why you cut. So after explaining everything from the bullying to the amount of homework you still need to bring in but haven't. So she said she will help you with the homework and make Juliet write an article about the bullying. You just hug her so she smiled and hugged back.

When she feels lonely:

She is probally one of the nicest girls in the school, besides Kate. She is always happy so when you found her on her bed, crying. You were shocked and didn't know what to do. so all you could do is sit down aside her and hug her. You would make bad jokes which would make a chuckle come out of her then after few seconds, she will be laughing and hugging back.

When someone enters on a heated moment:

You both were having a heated make-out session. As your hands were on her back, working on doing her bra off when the door flew open. Both quickly look up in shock. Max turned red and quickly said she needed the flash drive. So Dana angry snatched it before throwing it at her so Max hurried out. You just chuckle as she huffed and said people in this school need to learn how to knock. Both just casually continue as if nobody ever entered.

When you go blind:

When she heard it, she needed some time alone to process what was going on. When she finally got over it, she came back to you and did everything for you. When you would want to brush your teeth, she would put the toothpaste on the toothbrush. When you say you can do it yourself, she will just say she is here to help. You worry she might be overdoing it but she oves doing stuff for you. She even gave cheerleading up so she can help you more.

When you cook for her:

You both always switch turns cooking. She likes your food since it's tasty. You don't understand how she likes it so much since you just lay meat in a pan then throw it on her plate, nothing special. But she likes it so guess it's good.

When she sees you punch someone:

She was practicing being a cheerleader. While she did a cartwheel and landed, she noticed you holding Trevor's collar. You just punched him in anger so Dana yelled and ran over. She took your arm to hold you back and ask what your problem is. You quickly explain how Trevor kept making sexual jokes about her and it annoyed you. Dana found it sweet that you would punch someone for her but at the same time stupid. So she pulled you away before a teacher can give you detenion.

When she gets jealous:

Victoria loves to make Dana angry so she went to you and began touching you. You tried to push her off but she didn't. She even touched your thigh so Dana stormed over and pushed Victoria. Sadly Jefferson saw so he came. He gave Dana detenion so Dana yelled about what Victoria did but of course Jefferson didn't see the problem in Victoria touching your arm. You just rub her shoulders, whispering in her ear Victoria will never be able to take her place which comfort Dana a tiny bit. So kept whispering sweet things in her ear to calm her.

How you two met:

You were just at the sport field. When suddenly a girl stormed over and asked if your a pervert. It shocked you so you both began arguing. When Kate ran over to explain she asked you to come meet her here, the girl was fast to say sorry and say her name is Dana and she thought you were another pervert who came to eye all the cheerleaders. So when you two met again, it was awkward but after few more times, you both began hanging out.

Where the two of you usually go on dates:

The Two Whales will do for her. Sometimes just pizza at her dorm while both watching old movies for fun.