| Magi of unknown | Sinbad x...

Galing kay TheMistakeHasArrived

You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. ... Higit pa

| Unknown World |
| GoodBye Princess |
| Sindria Awaits |
Been A While
Found You~
Kou Empire's Princess
The Moon Glow Ball
I Won't Say I Am In Love...
A Sudden Invite
The Chreey Blossom Festival
The Plan
A/N
Falling Deeper In Love
A/N
The Question
1 Year Later

| Just A Game |

6K 158 93
Galing kay TheMistakeHasArrived

[Your POV]

It have taken me a few days of almost non-stop flying but I was finally reaching Sindria.

I knew about the rumors, some had tried catching me but I escaped every time.

Thankfully none of them knew how I looked, the cloak's hood had somehow stayed on from each escape.

I flew higher, disappear into the clouds, and even higher to be above the clouds.

Watching the sun for a few minutes before deciding to land in a ally way.

"消えます" I had remembered some spells, this was a spell of invisibility. Suddenly vanishing from the view of a normal human.

[消えます ‹Kiemasu› means disappear in japanese.]

It was an invisibility spell. I soon landed and knew I had to change to not stand out

The weather was always said to be warm and it was true, it had a very homey feel too. Finding an inn was easy, finding a outfit that would make me blend in with the other civilians wasn't that easy.

I had never worn something so... Open? Even if I had, I wouldn't know. My memories are still all over the place.

I had a pretty simple off-shoulder off white dress with my hair still in a baird. I checked myself one more time in the crowd before putting on a bit of jewel like a smile peal necklace that the kids had gotten me, then I was off.

Thankfully no one payed much attention to me, even with my hair that was definitely not a normal shade or my eyes.

Following the people, I helped some kids once in while when they fell.

Everyone was entering the caslte grounds, the king seemed like a nice preson if he allows festivals to be held inside caslte walls.

After I had entered the caslte walls, looking around I was amazed by... Everything really.

This was my first time seeing such a big festival, so much was happening at once.

Music, dance, singing, drinking, talking, on and on but one thing stood out and that was the king...

He had long purple hair, brown-ish golden eyes and a stupid cocky smirk that most women would fall for.

He was surrounded by many women who wore very revealing clothes.

I take back whatever good I thought about him, he might just be a cocky, idiotic, and rude womenizer.

I sighed shaking my head, changing my focus to the dancers. It was somehow easy to memorize the steps and soon I was pulled in by some kids.

So, I did what most would probaby won't do. I joined the dancers.

I stood out because of my different clothing, the dancers had similar clothings in different colors while mine was a off-white as I said before.

"Such a great dancer!" a young lady chatted with one of her friends.

"A beautiful women with great moves, may I say a fine woman. What else can she do, I wonder." a man said to his friend, who just chugged down a whole bottle of wine.

I was soon taken away by the kids, they dragged me along and I just kind of followed along. I sat down on one of the corners, watching the festival.

'They seem so peaceful...' I couldn't help but think how a kingdom could be this joyful and show no issues.

I was knocked out of dreamland by a man's voice.

"You have some beautiful dance moves." said a strong yet kind and calm voice, I didn't think much of it and turned to meet them.

"Thank you..." I said but my eyes widened for a moment, the preson who I am thanking is the fucking king. My reaction did not go unnoticed by him.

"Sinbad, Kings of the Seven Seas and you are?" He asked, giving off one of his smirks believing for me to fall for his looks.

"(Y/N). It's a pleasure meeting you, your highness." I spoke while trying to find a way to escape.

His beautiful eyes seemed kind but there was another motive for him to come talk with me, I mean why would anyone come talk with me just because I was a okay dancer.

"Please just Sinbad! No need for formalities, but I do have a question." he says, laughing off my formalities.

"And what may that be?" I ask, finally seeing an opening for an escape route.

"Would you mind to dance with me?" He asked, forwarding his hand for me to take.

If I do then I can use the cword as an escape but before that I noticed the two magi's, this complicates things.

"I'm sorry but I must get going, my mother would be worried if I was out any longer. It was great meeting you Sinbad~San." I lie and end the conversation by leaving, trying to keep a normal pace.

When I am out of the caslte walls and further enough that no one would hear anything that would happen if they try capturing me.

I make a run for it, using a spell to change my clothes to the ones I wore before, putting on the hood. I quickly jump onto the roofs, jumping from one to another.

Furthering myself from the castle.

I stop when I notice Sinbad in front of me, a smile and his arms folded.

"(Y/N)~San, I would like you to come with me as some people are suspicious of you, including me." he says trying to get me to go with him.

I know, I am surrounded by from each side but it's not like this is the first time something like this happened.

The trip to Sindria was an interesting one.

"I didn't expect your magi's to be able to notice me." I say, he takes it as a compliment.

"But you should underestimated someone you have never fought against either." I say running by Sinbad like blur, I had enchanted my strength while he was distracted by my words.

"Let's see if you are even worth to question me, shall we?" I challenge and just like that I am running yet again.

Treating something so seriously as being integrated at some point as a joke is my way of coping with this.

Yes, it's a stupid way but it's still good.

Two were able to keep up with my pace even if they lagged behind a bit, one had pink hair while the other had black hair.

I stop a few feet away from a blue haired kid, titling my head in confusion.

"Miss, I don't want to hurt you. Please, we just want to talk." he says politely.

"I know but where's the fun in that? Playing along was never a option." We were on the walls that protected the kingdom.

"You are surrounded! This time you won't get away!" the blacked haired boy exclaimed, seeming very pissed and out of breath.

"Or will I?" I say letting myself fall off the edge, there was a shout but I only used my wings flying up.

Shocking them to the core.

"Let's play a game, if you cannot find me in the next few days then I will be gone. If you do find me, I will answer all your questions." I tell them, before any of them can say anymore I use my spell to vanish.

Landing in another ally way, I use a spell to change my appearance fully. My hair color changing into a pastel blue and my eyes into a sliver shade.

"Can you find me when I am working right beside you?" I say leaving the inn that I stayed in for the day to find a small house to live in.

[Third POV]

"So, why did we have to try capture her?" Ja'far asks me, Sinbad points towards the two magi's.

"She had both light and dakr rukh around her which shouldn't be possible, when dark rukh appear they change the light into dark, for some reason they were peaceful around each other. I have never seen that around anyone." Jadur tells them, thinking about it.

'He is right, I did notice something different about her.' Sinbad thinks to himself.

"I noticed it when she started dancing, I first spoke with Jadur about it, he could also see it so I clearly wasn't seeing things. We have to be careful around her." Aladdin spoke next, everyone nodded in understanding.

"So, we are just gonna play the game and try to win now?" Sharrkan asked.

"She wants us to try and find her, yes but she didn't specify how long we had before she would be gone, we must find her. She could be a great ally." Sinbad said, everyone agreeing with him.

'(Y/n) huh? Hope you know, you are on the losing end of this game.' Sinbad thought to myself.

______________________________

Edited October 19th, 2019.

Another chapter finished, I wonder if they find you or not? Will they lose or win? Will they be left with no answers or not! Will they-

Okay I will stop now, also Sinbad is 20, you are 18. Hope you have a good day!

Cassie Out! ~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

139K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...
95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
10.1K 229 33
I've already fallen, and cursed my destiny... and yet I still fell for you, seemingly against my will. - This is a full life story, of beginnings and...
20.3K 542 9
So I haven't seen many, or any to be honest, of these so I'll try my best to make it a good story! You are a slave girl originally from the Dark Con...