"House Wife" (Completed)

Od pradhanas

Ranking #10 in husband and wife 25-6-2018 ranking # 3 in housewife 6-7-2018 Ranking#1 in Classics 😍 1-1-2019 Více

prolouge
chapter 1 (1st day in my in-laws home)
chapter 2 ( my new family)
chapter 3 (shh it's my dairy)
chapter 4 Ashadam{why was i thinking of her?}
chapter 5 (almost a kiss !!)
Chapter 6 (shifting to banglore!!!!)
Chapter 7 (romantic husband caught by a stranger)
Chapter 8 (radhika suicide attempt!!!)
Chapter 9 (his confession)
Chapter 10 (shiv radhika patchup)
Chapter 11 (husband's proximity)
chapter 12 (another girl in my husband's life !!!)
not an update sorry!!
chapter 13 (bike ride in rain)
chapter 14 (my past incident)
Chapter 15 (neelima sudden entry)
Chapter 16 (one year leap)
Chapter 17 (reason behind his anger)
chapter 18 (bet that parted us)
chapter 20 (family outing..)
author's note..
chapter 21(plans for getting him back)
chapter 22 (water falls 🍁🍂)
chapter 23 ( fight)
chapter 24 (birthday 🎂🎉🎁)
chapter 25 ( a promise)
chapter 26 (guilty)
chapter 27 (that night!)
chapter 28(destiny made us apart?)
chapter 29 (listen to your heart💜❤)
chapter 30 ( got kidnapped)
chapter 31 (our feelings💘)
chapter 32 (Blissfuldays 💖💞💕)
chapter@33 ( cute family)
chapter@34 (HAPPY NEW YEAR)
chapter@35 (festive season part-1&2)
chapter@36 partitions
IMPORTANT NOTE 💌
chapter@37 ignoring me
chapter @38 be positive
chapter 39@ best moment!
chapter 40@ foodie!
chapter 41 @ revenge
chapter 42@puzzled
chapter 43@ revelation of truth
chapter 44@crazy love ❤
chapter@45 love print!
announcement
chapter @46 once again pregnant!
request for names🙏😊
Completion..
NOTE
hello
new story!
pointing out..
Epilogue

chapter 19 (finally i said 143)

6.3K 215 6
Od pradhanas

hello my lovely readers,

like i promised you i was updating the next part within a week.....

kk it's finished now and coming to the current track......

this part is somewhat cheesy i was really awkward in writing this , but this chapter was dedicated to all of my lovely readers, and to the people who started following me and i was really blessed with your love,. i didn't expect this but thank you so much guys,........

crossing my fingers ,hope you like....

k now flashback contd...........

i was admiring  my cute husband who was talking to his sister, recalling all their childhood. his giggles, his smile i pray to god keep him smiling always....

i was chopping onions  and on the other hand adding required spices in the blunder to make masala paste for his fav curry that was chicken and i learned especially for him.. 

ding dong, 

both of us looking at the door who might be it was?

i'll take a look you talk i sighed him, for that he gave a flying kiss aww god i blushed hard and went to the main door without breaking our eye contact, awwch oh god i applied firm pressure on my bruise yes i hit to the wall  over there he was smiling,& making  fun of me......

dhaksh why are you laughing , (over the phone) nothing sis just something grabbed my attention , kk i'm tired of speaking too much in phones might effect my baby i'll call you later........oh really !! my sister became so protective of my niece or nephew...... k stop making fun of me.....

when you're wife gets pregnant she'll also behave protectively and coming to you , you'll not even let your wife to talk over phone calls i'm sure of it both smiled together, ........bye tc love you... love you too..........

i was just paused a bit listening to what my sister said, i was really excited of our baby,. "our baby our world" i just closed my eyes and an image strike my head, me and my wife with pregnant belly and two more were playing around us.........."perfect family complete family".....

i was out of my dreams listening to the door bell once again, and turned she was about to open but who was that not even giving break in keeping patience........

as soon as i opened i saw her, Neelima?? surprise saying that she winked at me. who was that? my husband came next to me and i was blinking my eyes, won't you invite me in??  you?? hi dhaksh dhaksh right?? y_yes you?? i'm Neelima your wife's best friend....... hello .plszz come in said my husband,. finally thank you guys for letting me in oh i hate this rains ,..

me and my husband looked at each other, thinking how can someone hate rains our eyes speaking the same,. she cleared her throat, uhh sry neelu sit na i'll bring you some tea, saying that i went to kitchen and by the time i reached to living room they were laughing over something? but what? i handed her tea and took a seat.. so you in banglore?? yes, dear my husband got promoted and was transferred here,.. ohh something stuck my throat !!! k how did you get our address??  she smiled sheepishly as if she caught me? company gave us one of the individual house which was in your lane only, and an hour earlier i saw you and your husband were on bike before i was about to call you, you were out of my sight after crossing signal and after reaching here i saw the your husband entering this building and so  i came to see and enquired watchman and finally got you,... k you both talk i have some work to finish....... k dhaksh carryon i'll chill with my frnd.. 

as soon as he reached room he shut the door and i turned hearing her.........BET??

 neelu??

i'm sure you'll lose the bet, n-no n-nothing happened .. oh then i guess you'll soon she said playing with the tea cup moving her fingers on it and talking as if i been interrogated .. why do you think like that? i saw how much you love your husband and thought you'll soon cross the line........

no-no it's just____ , someone buzzed our doorbell , i turned and saw Naren!! neelima's husband he was so nice and good person from heart......  plz come in, how are you tapasvi ? i'm good how are you? like always.....

i'll get you some tea pls have a seat.. no-n- it's k we have to leave now there's a lot of work pending......... so next time k..... atleast meet my husband!! i'll just call him and went to room and he came and both introduced themselves, and indulged in their men talk about business!! 

meanwhile i brought some tea in two cups for both of them,.. after talking for a while k dhaksh nice meeting you, and my husband answered the same nice meeting you too Naren...

finally, one last thing  you're lucky dhaksh!! even i know her for a small time i felt like she completed my family as i don't have siblings.. she was my little sister and thinks of everyone's happiness,....naren !! neelima interrupted his talk and so he took leave soon.... bye dhaksh take care of my sister......... come neelima ya, just a min. k my dear we'll take a leave now and don't forget about the bet!! she hissed in my ear before parting from hug......

i was no more smiling,..

i closed the door and went back to kitchen and indulged in cooking lunch......... i jumped once throwing the basket which was in my hands, and started breathing heavily.... dhaksh you scared me.... don't ever do that...

k tell me what should i do ?? can i hold you-- in no time his hands were around my waist pulling more in to him,.. d-dhaksh stop if not you'll get burnt chicken instead of fried one if you won't leave me..... it's k dear no-nothing was more worse than the curries you made me eat putting excess salt sometimes  too much spicy curries  for a week, remember??

i was thinking back yes, i did becoz you stopped talking to me,. so i did it on purpose... ohh no i pushed him away parting us and turned of the knob you're lucky i saved your chicken from getting burnt...... i want my chicken alive!! chiii dhaksh watch your language.. how mean?? yes- darling i said you before i'll be me myself my naughtiness everything was you and only with you, and pulled me into a bone breaking hug,. dhaksh i grunted and struggled but of no use... dh-dhaksh he now freed me somehow his grip was loosened.. i love you darling i- i mean it he kissed on my forehead and made his way down capturing my lips,. i held his shoulders and clutched him closing my eyes, after few minutes he left me to take some breathe as i got lack of O2 and his grip was still on my waist.. oh no wifey why are you lowering your head every time look at me , i shook n-no , he lifted my chin up and i smiled closing my eyes, look at me he insisted "i was feeling shy" dhaksh, i finally said closing my eyes with both of my hands,..

look at me, he said and i slowly uncovered my eyes and roaming up and down as i can't look at him directly ,..

Tapasvi ?

i don't know what came into me i wanted to hug him , but i pouted as i was short he pulled a stool which was behind us i didn't even noticed that, why the stool?? i asked him but he me stand on it holding my hands, i smiled how did he read my thought??  i finally meet his level according to height but now i was an inch taller than him ,..

i'm taller than you husband i laughed a bit and he chuckled, i finally looked into his dark brown eyes which were making me shiver and my lips started to shake , i suddenly felt suffocated and my heart throbbing fast as i can clearly listen to my own heartbeat.. without wasting a second i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him a bit so that our foreheads met... we were looking into each other's eyes like our eyes communicating something and we don't want to ruin it.. i blinked my eyes as my legs started paining , you're right i was standing tip toed and that's the reason i was an inch taller,.. i made my feet landing down completely and now i was inch shorter and my lips touched his chin, his eyes were piercing me and not even blinking his eyes for a second, as if he was waiting for something and he brushed his lips over mine.. oh god from when i started being romantic he is spoiling me as my mind urging me to kiss him,. i shook my head but why should i think after all he was my husband,. i love you finally i spilled out , and hugged him,.. 

he to responded to my hug and i'm sure he was waiting for this answer only, and pulled a little back and captured my lips into his, i was shivering in his touch as he was squeezing my waist, and  i was afraid a little with his actions but in his hands i was melting for sure,.. i fisted his hair in my hands as i don't know what to do exactly and he groaned a little  and after a few minutes he lifted me and i was surprised to his actions and mostly afraid when something strike my mind,.. dh-dhaksh n-noo i started to talk parting us still my hands were around him,..

I was landed down on bed finally, and he was on me dh- dhaksh my hands were parting us.. he took my hands and we're locked i can't even make a move now .  His head went to crook of my neck and  placing kisses all over there biting me and even soothing my pain over his bites..

On the other side his hands were scrolling inside my loose kurthi , my eyes widened and before he take another step, dh - dhaksh "I want to kiss you" i said , he lifted his head and was shocked as If he was listening right or not ? 

He freed my hands and i took his head in my hands and started kissing him on his eyes ,  cheeks, and his eyes were closed & enjoying the feel, come'on it's the right time i moved a little still holding him and when i was completely out beneath him and I pushed him back and got down from bed and ran out... "hey it's not fair" i believed you darling don't....... plszz come back he shouted... since there was no response from my side he made his way to me...

i smiled and before he caught me again, lets have lunch before it gets cold..i had placed everything on the table and started serving him,.. he was sitting and glancing me with his hands on the table.. k now start eating , make me eat with your hands wifey,..

i looked at him surprised no-no you eat by yourself i have to rearrange clothes in cupboards.. becoz of you "i was rearranging them trice a week", you'll pull everything for the one you won't get.. ahh becoz if i don't find it what would i do?? plszz he put his face pouted, i smiled seeing him like that and took the plate and started mixing rice with gravy and making it cool slightly  and made him eat first bite,.. ummm it's amaazzing he ate quickly and i put a piece of fried chicken he chewed it and i saw him closing his eyes and enjoying each little bite... i'm happy he liked it,. after all i made for him only, elders say that husband's love is connected with food!! but why?? how is it related i don't understand?? plz let me know by your comments..

i was making him eat in the middle he bitten my finger , dhaksh i gasped i'm sorry saying that he took my hand and started kissing my hurted finger and later licking it, aww yaaky dhaksh , oh god don't you feel any sensation of this wifey??

what sensation??

oh god no-nothing,.. tell me na ?? nevermind ahh saying that he opened his mouth and i put a large amount of food he grunted and scolded like that i laughed as he was not able to make words while eating..

finally he finished his lunch and went to do some work,..... i took my food and started clearing dining table and went to kitchen to finish cleaning,...

it's around 3.30 and i came to our room and started rearranging cupboard,taking his clothes separating his office dresses, jogging dresses and sweatshirts in other rack,.. and put his shorts and banians in the other one,.......

my cupboard will be always neat and clean,... but i took a look and my jaw dropped.........dhaksh what have you done?what? why is my cupboard scattered like this?? umm actually saying that he took a packet from behind , i was searching for this.. i brought you two days before but you never noticed so i was searching for it and he sighed the pile of clothes,.....

i jumped in excitement and wondered how come i missed seeing from last two days!! k i ran to him and was about to take that but he was keeping his hand high dhaksh i shouted but it didn't effect him,..

we ran throughout the room as he closed it while started running around and i pulled him back grabbing collar of his t-shirt, and we both fallen on the bed,.. ohh my wild cat, you girls were very curious on gifts right?? "of course it's our rights" i smiled grabbing packet from him, and opened with excitement...... he was watching me curiously,..

i pulled it out and seeing front and back thinking twice what was that?? it's neither long nor short it's very short damn i looked at him,.. he smiled sheepishly it was a tank top i guess as i saw in online, right? hmm yes, i throw at him and got down from bed pushing him away and took my steps forward to cupboard, started rearranging everything.. he was about to talk but his phone disturbed us,..

it's 5 p.m i finally finished my remaining work  and i sat on the sofa and put on the t.v and started browsing channels as my husband was sleeping, after he finished his call related to his work...

to be contd...........

thumbs up if you like,

don't forget to comment,

yours pradhana...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

31.7K 2.3K 15
ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴀᴛᴀʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴs ᴀʟʟ. sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ...
276K 11.8K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵...
724K 31.6K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
340K 13K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...