Playing pretend || Matthew Es...

xourescapex द्वारा

*** COMPLETED & FULLY EDITED **** Serena is an out of control girl from New York. When she is sent away to... अधिक

Ω Chapter 1
Ω Chapter 2
Ω Chapter 3
Ω Chapter 4
Ω Chapter 5
Ω Chapter 6
Ω Chapter 7
Ω Chater 8
Ω Chapter 9
Ω Chapter 10
Ω Chapter 11
Ω Chapter 12
Ω Chapter 13
Ω Chapter 14
Ω Chapter 15
Ω Chapter 16
Ω Chapter 17
Ω Chapter 18
Ω Chapter 19
Ω Chapter 20
Ω Chapter 21
Ω Chapter 22
Ω Chapter 23
Ω Chapter 24
Ω Chapter 25
Ω Chapter 26
Ω Chapter 27
Ω Chapter 29
Ω Chapter 30
Ω Chapter 31
Ω Chapter 32
Ω Chapter 33
Ω Chapter 34
Ω Chapter 35
Ω Chapter 36
Ω Chapter 37
Ω Chapter 38
Ω Chapter 39
Ω Chapter 40
Ω Chapter 41
Ω Chapter 42
Ω Chapter 43
Ω Chapter 44 (last chapter )
† Extras ∆ ( preview of sequel )
Sequel ( read this pls )
New story

Ω Chapter 28

3.3K 77 7
xourescapex द्वारा

Serena's POV

I woke up with Matt holding me extremely close. Well okay. I know if I got up he would most likely wake up... at the same time I do. Don't care.

I got up slowly, but still got up. I walked to the bathroom, and did everything I need to. I walked out into the kitchen, and saw Hayes, and well... everyone.

"We have couple meetings in New York in a few days," Chad said.

"Cool," I shrugged.

"We also have another meeting today, but you guys don't have to go." Chad informed.

"So we're free to do whatever?" Cameron asked.

"If that is an option, can I kill someone?" my eyes went to Carter. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes," Chad looked at Cam, "and just don't get caught." he said to me.

"Haven't yet." I smiled, and got me some coffee.

"Dad she scares me sometimes!" Hamiltoe said pointing at me.

"I remember when you said that at the age of 6, and also 13." Chad laughed.

"Fetus me was even scarier." I laughed.

"I find that so true!" Cameron said to me.

"It is," Hamiltoe said.

"Hey Serena," Cameron walked up to me, "what is Beth doing today?" he asked.

"Beth hmm," I teased, "well I'm not the all knowing god so I really don't know." I shook my head.

"Thanks you're such good help." Cameron said sarcastically.

"I know! I'm the best!" I laughed. I grabbed my coffee mug, and almost started making my way to my room until I turned. "why are all of you in here? It's 1pm." I said.

"True," Hamiltoe said.

"Is Hayes still asleep?" Chad asked standing up.

"Yup," Cameron answered.

"Well you guys don't do anything illegal, I'll see you guys later." Chad said, and walked out.

"You know he was talking to you right?" Cameron asked.

"Guess no cocaine for me." I shrugged, and really walked to my room.

Matt is still asleep... I could...

I pulled out my phone and took pictures of his sleeping self. I laughed looking at them, and I tweeted it. I walked to the bed, and sat next to him. I opened my computer, and went on tumblr.

"You're up," Matthew laughed. His voice groggy from sleep.

Currently convincing myself it is not the hottest thing ever.

"Yeah I've been up for about thirty minutes." I laughed.

"Well good morning," he stood up, and walked to the restroom.

I went threw my dash bored, and pretty much re-blogged everything. Matt walked out, and gave me a kiss.

"I'll be back," he smiled. I watched him leave, and stood up. I might as well shower.

I grabbed some clothes, and walked into the restroom. By the time I walked out Matt was dressed, sitting on the bed playing with his phone.

"So what are we doing today?" he asked.

"Um I don't care," I laughed, and laid my head on his lap. He put his phone down, and ran his fingers through my damp hair.

"Okay... well lets go take a walk." he smiled.

"Sure," I nodded my head, "just let me do something." I said.

"Okay,"

"So I have a few things planned for us." he smiled.

"Great!" I smiled walking to my laptop.

I just got an email from those connections I got back in New York. I need to check them, but I'm sure I can do that later.

"I have... something to take care of." I mumbled, and walked out.

"Serena wait!" Matt grabbed my arm, and pulled me to him, "is everything alright?" he asked.

"Everything is fine don't worry." I shook my head. I got on my tiptoes, and kissed him.

"Are you sure?" he asked again.

"Yeah..." I traild off. Chad left a while ago... I guess I'll just chill with Matt. "So I know this park not too far, but if we stay on the down low we can go there." I said to him.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Yup," I nodded my head.

"Okay," he smiled, and kissed me again. I looked behind me again, but still no sign of Chad. I walked into the room, and grabbed my laptop.

"So we can just chill there, or listen to music." I shrugged.

"It's fine with me." he smiled.

We walked to the park hand in hand. He joked around a little causing me to laugh. I just wish I could enjoy this without being disgusted with who Matt really is.

"So you want to get like ice cream or something?" He asked.

"Of course can never pass up the opportunity to get food!" I said pulling him to a cart. We got some, and found a place where we could chill. It was under a tree, and we could see the beach. I opened up my laptop, and played a random song. I put it on the 1975 album, and just left it.

"We should go to the beach." he smiled.

"What about sharks?" I asked him. He started laughing, "What!?" I hit his arm laughing too.

"Sharks?"

"Yeah, what if there is one, and I die." I said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"You always think you're going to die." he shook his head, "like that one time in the elevator." he laughed.

"Matt can you not? I was crying, and haven't cried since birth." I glared at him.

"You told me all your secrets." he nudged my arm.

"Only some don't get too full of yourself." I shut him up.

"I'm not just stating the truth." he shrugged, "and also I want to take you to the Peire." he said.

"I will go... if I don't go to the beach." I said.

"But it's so fun!" he said.

"Sand, sharks, people... so much fun." I rolled my eyes, "not seeing the bottom of a watered place is scary okay?"

"I'll protect you from the sharks, and people." he pouted.

"What about the sand?"

"I have no control over that." he shook his head.

"Fine," I sighed. My laptop made a sound saying I had an email. I looked down at it then at Matt.

"Are you sure everything is good?" he asked.

"Yes I swear, just an email..." I said.

"You can check it." he chuckled.

"It can wait..."

Yes finding your brother can wait... ugh!

"Serena check it," he nudged me, "or I will."

"Fine!" I laughed, and opened it.

Dear Serena.

I'm happy to say we are free for your request. We have the little information you gave us, but we will find him as long as it takes. We'll tell you once we know everything. You don't have to worry we'll take care of it.

Delete this after you read it.

There was no sign off on it. I screen shoted it on my laptop, and deleted it.

"What was it?" he asked.

Something believable.

"Just about youtube." I shrugged. I grabbed his hand, and played with it.

"Serena you're lying to me." he said.

"No I'm not," I smiled, "besides how would you know? I'm a great actor." I exclaimed.

"Because you're acting different... besides the point... what is it?" He asked.

He caught me.

I took some time in just looking at him to see if he really cared. No one knows I'm doing this, but Beth, and that is only cause she was with me.

"Serena please," he asked, "I want to make sure you're okay."

"I've been searching for my brother."

•••••••••••••••

I'm writing a sequal to thie AaaaayYYYyeeeEEeeeee vote comment

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Mine Sararth द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

8.9K 95 33
A love story with a happy ending. A girl (Angie) just moved to a new town. She instantly falls in love with her neighbor Matthew Espinosa. They get r...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
60.8K 1.3K 33
My name is (y/n) Espinosa, yes i'm Matthew's sister, i'm 18 and i'm currently living in L.A. I'm having a hard time with my love life, everything s...
Blue Beginning 𓅓 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...