He is Mine - A Bughead Story

Bughead79

A story were Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper fall in love after being dumped by Veronica Lodge and Archie And... Еще

Betty's POV 1
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
End

Betty's POV

1.8K 38 2
Bughead79

I opened the door to Kevin . " Hey Kev come in but keep it down jug is sick . " He came in and was staring at jug . I went over to jug and kneeled down next to him . " Juggie are you doing better "

"Yeah " his voice was very gone and out of it .

" I'm going to let you sleep babe okay just get some rest " I kissed his lips as light as I could.  I went back to the kitchen and went back to cooking . Kevin came behind me and leaned against the counter. " So Kev what's up "

" I wanted to check up on jughead and you "

" Well jughead was puking for the past hour and just finished and he has been in alot of pain but hopefully he gets better soon. "

" Wow how are you holding up"

" Oh I'm fine I just feel bad that he is in this much pain  . " He nodded in agreeance . " He is amazing though he is so sweet and caring even though he is sick ."

" Well I'm glad that your here for him because last year he was really sick and sleeping in his car.  "

" Yeah I know it was sad how his family treated him and how he used to live but I'm glad I married him and asked him to live here with me  "

" How is the whole Archie situation going "

" He stopped but probably not for long. " He noddenin agreeance again . Juggie then got up slowly and walked to the kitchen . " Juggie what are you doing up . "

"Water " I nodded as he grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on the chair by the island . "Hi "

" Hey Jughead how are you feeling" Kevin asked

" Fine " jughead drank his water as I plated 3 plates of food . I slide on over to Kev and one over to jug then stood next to jug I gave jug a kiss on the cheek and started eating . I saw jug was just picking at his food and not eating anything so I said .

" Jug it's okay if you don't eat I understand "

"Sorry" I knew he felt really bad because he was looking down moving his food on his plate .

" Jug don't be sorry you're throat probably hurts a ton still . "

" Sorry " we ate except jug and Kev left then me and jug went to bed .I was laying in Bed with Jug when he spoke " Betts " 

" Yes Juggie you need anything " 

" No i just want to say thank you , you have been so nice and there for me i feel bad "

" Don't feel bad Juggie i'm here to take care of you in sickness and in health " 

" Yeah but i have been such a pain to you and i don't know why you put up with me . " 

" Juggie i love you and i want to take care of you no matter what i just feel bad that you have been this sick " 

" Thanks Betts i could never imagine someone more perfect . " 

" Thanks Juggie now get some rest i want you to get better . "  

" Love you " 

" Love you to Juggie now get some sleep " We both fell asleep . We woke up in the morning in time to get ready for school . Jug was half out of it when i woke him up but seemed to be doing better . " Juggie you feeling Better this morning " 

" Yeah " he gave me a hug as we were finished getting dressed . " Thank you again for being with me " 

" Thank you for being so amazing " 

" Your the amazing one " i kissed him long on the lips . " You okay babe these past couple days have probably been hard on you . " 

" Yeah i'm fine i'm glad your up in running " 

" Well lets just say up and walking " he smiled which lights up the room and makes me so happy because he finally doesn't look like he is going to die and more like he is okay . I was in the hug for a long time before we finally had to end it . Jug tried walking but almost fell . " Okay were getting there " i laughed and took his hand as we walked away . I drove us to school as we went about are day and everything was finally back  to before . 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

mine 🦋

Фанфик

35K 559 24
( BUGHEAD ) jughead leaves, comes back only to find that archie and betty are dating.
159K 3.8K 50
Betty is a small town girl living big looking for a a place to call home and she meets a hardworking Jughead Jones, little do they know they have pas...
3.7K 19 18
Betty Cooper is the simple small town girl with a couple of friends and a boyfriend but one night when her parents called her downstairs and tell her...
9.2K 219 18
Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader x Archie Andrew's Summary: You and Jughead hook up after he takes care of you when you get drunk over your breakup wi...