FavreMySabre One Shots

Od TheCookster2

BOOK ONE - MY PHONE WAS BEING STUPID AND WOULDN'T LET ME UPDATE THIS AFTER 40 PARTS SO YE- The Steve Saga ser... VĂ­ce

FavreMyRainbow
TheLightSpike
Anyone Else?
New Cover!
DarkLight
LightRainbow
FavreMyNightMare
Seriously???
Fuck...
GhostLess
I'll keep you warm (GreenRainbow)
Am I in? -Sabcey Part 1 of 2
Am I In?- Sabcey Part 2 of 2
Playmate and Secret Lover~ LightNightmare
Clear My Mind~ ElementalSabre
I Cam Fix That~ BlueBow
If it's wrong, then why does it feel right? TheLightSpike part 2
Will it work? ~FavreMyRainbow
In that case... ~FavreMyTime
Must Be Destiny~ ElementalRainbow
Make you Want it~ RainbowNight
~Don't Call Me Your King~ Nightmare Steve x Shadow Steve
Repay You~ GalaxySabre
Any Requests?
Make You Forget~ PlagueGhost
ElementalRainbowSabre
Q&A and 50 Followers?!
Flower Crowns ~FavreMyRainbow Part 1 of 2
Flower Crowns~ FavreMyRainbow Part 2 of 2
Nightmares~ BlueBow
Loneliness~ FavreMyLight
RainbowLightSabre
Reenactment~ FavreMySpike
Enjoying Time Together~ BlueBow
Teach You A Lesson~ 09Shabre
Lost or Coincidence~ FavreMyRainbow
Welcome Back Gift~ FavreMyGhost
Stay in Your Mind~ FavreMyPlague
Thank you all so much!!

FavreMyRainbow (Again)

1.9K 20 46
Od TheCookster2

A/N before this starts, you should know I wrote some of this after I got a root canal and was very loopy. That should tell you why some things are probably spelled wrong and repeated ect. I will mention when I was..*ahem* crazy so you know when it actually can get funny. Now that I have had the root canal for 3 days, my mouth is killing me. Apparently they didn't do something right, and I need to go in to get it fixed soon... This is why I hate teeth now. Anyways! Into the story!

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I fly around the Rainbow Town, looking for something to do. I see the fake Sabre's pen so I fly down to it. I land on the ground with a thud and turn towards the pen. "Hi Fake Sabr-- SABRE?!" I say as I see the man I like- no love- dressed in a chicken suit and in the pen with the fake versions of him.

"Oh hey Rainbow Steve (Rolling the r's because it's awesome like that) what's up?" He says with the smile I see on him all the time. A smile that is so lively, so ruggedly handsome. I have to look at the ground for a moment to keep myself from blushing beet red. Why must my blood always run up to my face when he does the rolling r's thing as he says my name? I just love it.

"I'm good doing, what you about Sabre?" (I did that on purpose, not wrote it wrong before I was loopy and was too lazy to fix it) I say trying to keep myself from studdering. He sits down on the grass in the pen still, an looks up at my strangely. I realize what I said and blush brighter, and he just bursts into laughter. As his laughter dies down I look at his gray bandana that is covering the eyes I have longed to see. I have been hoping, praying, that he would take it off at least once since we became friends. I realize I am staring at him when I see him looking at me,

Strangely.

"...Are you okay Rainbow Steve? You are acting strange.." He says with a look of concern on his face and the sound of concern in his voice as well. I smile that him shortly before blushing so I look at the floor. "I'm fine Sabre, ya' know what? I am going to go visit Ghost Steve. Okay bye Sabre!" I say swiftly as I fly away immediately after.

Right before I took off I saw him get up and run towards me, trying to stop me. I ignore it as I fly to the top floor of the Steve Temple and land behind Ghost Steve with a thud, scaring him to death. When he sees it's me, he calms down a few notches.

He places a sign down in front of me and within seconds I see in bold letters saying 'WHAT's WRONG?!?!' I guess my facial expression was that readable. I pull out an iron axe from the third slot in my inventory and break the sign. As it breaks almost instantly and goes into my 4th slot I place it down. It takes me a second to word it right and get it all typed out, but when I finish it is how I wanted it, 'I...I love Sabre. But I'm to scared to admit it to him!'

Ghost Steve backs away for a second then places a new sign. After a while of nerve racking waiting, I chew on my nails to keep myself from freaking out any more. When he finishes there are words that fills the whole sign 'Just tell him, don't worry about how they react' are the wise words on that sign. I smile at him and nod to tell him I understand. I break my sign but leave his and type out a simple 'thank you'

~Sabre's POV~

After Rainbow Steve left, slowly and cautiously, trying not to be seen as he flies over the Rainbow Town towards the Steve Temple. As I arrive at the Steve Temple, many moments after Rainbow Steve did, I was up the stairs slowly towards the top floor. When I arrive at the top floor I see Rainbow Steve and Ghost Steve talking on signs. I peak my head around the corner and squint to read the sign but when I can read it, it gave me so many questions. 'Just tell him, don't worry about it' just tell who? Don't worry about what? This is so damn confusing!

I walk out from the stairs and scare both Ghost Steve and Rainbow Steve to death. After a moment of them exchanging looks Rainbow Steve walks up to me slowly. When he is directly in front of me I can feel his breathing on me, we're that close. Suddenly, he kisses me.

So he must like me too, this means. I kids back while my hands pull him closer to me. His soft, sandy hands pull the hood of my chicken onesie down, and he runs his fingers in my hair. There is the sound of footsteps going down the stairs, signaling that Ghost Steve got tired of seeing us kissing and left. I deepen the kiss b swiping my tongue on his bottom lip. His mouth instantly opens and our tongues dance around, fighting for victory. I won easily, then explore every inch of his mouth.

I pull away from the kiss and put a finger on Rainbow Steve's lips. "We should go somewhere more... Private." I say with a smirk. He nods and flies over to the Rainbow House. I pull out a firework and fly over to the front door to see Rainbow Steve in the doorway. The moment I land he grabs my hand and brings me to the top floor. I pull the zipper down the front of my chest, letting my chicken suit fall down to my ankles. I push Rainbow Steve down lightly onto the bed.

Rainbow Steve smiles as I climb on top of him. He kisses me again and his hands explore my hair while my right hand explores his body. My left stays holding me up above him. I get to where I am sitting on my knees beside him and now both of my hands travel the rest of his body, both of us still kissing. My hands find the hem of his shirt (When I first wrote this I wrote dress on accident XD) and start to tug it up. I pull away from the kiss long enough to get his shirt over his head and throw it to the floor. Once it is off my hands feel his sandy skin that is the perfect color, and they find the six pack he has, that is faint and hard to trace over.

His fingers start to trace over my six pack that is a bit more visible than his, but still not the best. He moans as our lips are moving in sync and I start to undo his belt without even looking. I tug his pants down and pull away from the amazing kiss. A thick line of saliva kept us together, before it drooped down and landed on Rainbow Steve's chest. We both blush a beet red that he had earlier.

I tug his boxers down to his ankles and look at him, I admire his beautiful body. He looks up at me and nods, so I give him a quick peck on the lips. His hands go down to the hem of my boxers and starts to pull them down. When his hands brush against my hips, I can't help but let out a soft moan. My mouth finds his neck so I suck on the loose skin, instantly finding his sweet spot. He moans loudly so I suck a bit harder and bite gently down on his neck. There is a mark on him when I pull away and I admire it, the symbol that shows he's mine.

I line myself up with him as he grips the bedsheets. "This is going to hurt a bit." I warned as I get closer to him. He nods again and I go into him slowly I get him used to it.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

(This is where I started writing while I was loopy, so enjoy!)

Tears weld in my eyes as Sabre goes in me, but damn I love it. Sabre kisses my tears away. Once I get used to the feeling of him in me, he starts to buck his hips. Our hips grind together as our bodies get used to being together as one.

Sabre starts thrusting in and out of me as the pain becomes so faint I can hardly feel it. The faint pain casts into a massive amount of pleasure. It's feels amazing to feel our bodies going against each other and being surrounded by loud moans and groans in the room. Sabre keeps going in and out of me, making me moan louder then I thought was possible for me. My hands drop the sheets ad start digging into his back. Sabre groans as my nails dig deeper into his back, and he speeds up more. My right hand released from his back and starts to run through his hair.

It reaches a knot when it starts to adventure the back of his head, and I instantly know what it is. His bandana

My other hand releases from his back as well and works it's way up to his head and ruffle his hair up. After the other hand finds the knot I freeze for a moment. I am about to see Sabre's eyes, not just a bandana that has kept me from seeing what I have longed for. I slowly start to untie his bandana as I feel my climax inching closer and closer by the second. I watch the bandana slowly fall down into my chest and when I look up, I see a pair of beautiful brown eyes looking at me. Sabre has beautiful, brown eyes that I am already in love with.

He kisses me again slowly and I kiss him back passionatly. I think about his eyes when I close mine, I just can't get them out of my head. My walls start to tighten within my body as he keeps doing the magic to it.

"S-Sabre I'm going to c-cum!" I explain loudly as he starts to pull out of me. I wrap my leg around his waighst, (that's exactly how I spelled it) keeping him from pull away.

"Rainbow Steve! We shouldn't do the full-" he gets cut off by myself cumming on him. After that, he followed and layed down next to me. "Rainbow Steve, we shouldn't of done that. But that felt so fucking good." Sabre says as he pants loudly, breathing heavily.

~Sabre's POV~ (Again? wow)

Well, dang it. We came on each other. At least we are both guys...

~A bit more fun~

Ghost Steve wanted to go check on Sabre and Rainbow Steve since it has been a while since he saw them making out on the top floor of the Steve Temple. I head up to the top and see nothing there. I walk back down and search for them. I start walking towards the Rainbow House to see what they went. I walk into the door and see nothing so I head up to the top. As I get closer to the stairs I slow down for going up, almost procrastinating. When he gets to the top he sees both of them in the big bed, laying down together, naked and with a gooey substance on there as well. He backs away slowly the second he realizes what it is, losing his innocence forever

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

2.9K 134 36
Is a nightmare truly bad? Surely the dreams that haunt us are the ones that teach us to live freely. If all were joyful, wouldn't it be taken for gra...
10.1K 340 40
This is a Steve saga/ rainbow quest story. If Your a favremysabre fan this story is perfect for you. I want all the elements of good stories here lik...
4.4K 117 21
"Fine, I'll do it myself." In honor of my 5 year OTP, I have finally done it. After I have faded out and come back into the fandom stronger than eve...
3.1K 126 19
Writing little au ideas + the likes that I needed to jolt down. Anyways enjoy. There's oneshots as well. It's Mostly Sabre. Feel free to use just let...