Recovering

Ariamour15

I'm not completely okay, but I'm getting better. A/N Sequal to That One Girl. Еще

I'm Back In California!
Sleepover
Jake's Birthday
Seeing Her Family
Seeing Her Family (2)
Homophobic Sister
A Small Box
Going Back to LA
Thoughts
Arguments
A Talk
Let's Shower Together!
Can't Forget About School and Work
College Bullying
Journal
Hollywood Records
New Singer on the Rise
Taking a Break?
Back In LA
Ice Cream
Nightmares
What Happened to Her?
What Happened to Her (2)
Can't Promise Something That Isn't True
Gone Rouge
That Wasn't Me!
Meeting
Gaji Ma
Clean
Birthday
Birthday (2)
Pennsylvania
34

What's Wrong?

1.2K 48 13
Ariamour15

(Time Skip 2 months)

Y/N's POV

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I asked groggily, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Please tell me that Sabrina's with you." I heard Sarah's worried voice.

"No. Why? What's wrong?"

"I was talking to Sabrina yesterday and she said something. She left and hasn't come back yet. I haven't heard anything from her and I'm really worried." She said quickly and hung up.

This isn't like Sabrina at all. I checked my phone and didn't see any messages from her. I went to our group chat to see if they knew anything.

Y/n: Guys? Have any of you seen Sabrina?

CortheBore: Not since yesterday.

Jakey: No. Why?

Y/N: Sarah called me and said that she never came home yesterday. Now both of us are worried.

Rowboat⛵ Don't worry. She's with me. She spent the night at my house.

Becca: She was crying and having a mental breakdown outside, so Rowan brought her in. She's still sleeping.

Y/N: What happened last night?

Rowboat⛵: I don't know. She wouldn't tell us.

Y/N: Ok. I'm coming over there right now.

Jakey: Me too.

CortheBore: Me three.

Rowan: Okay. I'll see you guys soon.

I called Sarah back and she answered immediately. "Sarah. She's with Rowan right now. She spent the night over there." I explained to Sarah.

She let out a sigh of relief.

"Is she okay?" She asked.

"She's sleeping right now, but according to Becca she was crying and having a mental breakdown. What happened last night?" I wanted to know why she left in the first place.

"She was venting to me about some things and I guess she thought that she was bothering me so she left." I was confused, but I got the feeling that she couldn't answer any of the questions that I was about to ask. There's something that she isn't telling me, but I know from experience that she won't tell me.

"Alright. I need to go but I'll keep you updated." I hung up after we said bye. I grabbed my keys after I put on some clothes and drove to Rowan's house. Everyone was there before I was, waiting outside of Rowan's bedroom door.

"Why are you guys outside?" I asked.

"She doesn't want anyone in there with her. The door is locked so I can't get in." Rowan explained.

"Let me try." They moved out of the way and I knocked on the door.

"Brina?" I asked softly.

"Go away!" She shouted through the door. We're lucky that Rowan's family isn't home.

"It's me Y/N. Can you please let me in?" I asked.

"No because whatever you're going to say what fix it." She sniffled.

"Fix what? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you." She said sternly.

"I thought you said that relationships can't have secrets."

She sighed. "I'll just show you." She slid her phone under the door. "How c-can you f-fix that?" I heard her sobbing and I heard something dripping on the wooden floor.

I picked up her phone and saw so many messages that were similar to the ones I use to get. Telling her to do things that were so awful. Calling her so many terrible names. "Sabrina open the door." I said again.

"No. Like I said, you can't fix it. Just let me die in here." I handed her phone to Corey and stretched. "Rowan I'll fix your door later." I backed up and took a deep breath before kicking her door open. The others had their mouths open in shock. I learned to do that while I was in New York, but I didn't think that I actually had to ever do it again.

Sabrina seemed unfazed and she was face down on Rowan's bed. "I said to leave me alone. Please just leave me the fuck alone, okay." She said.

"No. We're going to help you with whatever you're going through." Jake said.

"There is nothing that you all can do. Relax. I'm just fine." She said, laying down on her back with her eyes closed.

"Everyone in this room can tell that you're not fine." Corey said and she let out a bitter laugh.

"Oh, but you see I am fine. This isn't anything new for me. With any emotion I'm feeling, or if I'm not feeling anything at all, I will always answer with I'm fine. I'll always consider myself to be fine." She said, opening her eyes. They were a dark blue and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Sabrina-" She cut me off.

"Do you know what goes through my head every time that I hear my own name? The girl with a ugly face. The girl with an imperfect body. The girl who people wants dead." She whimpered and I saw tears roll down her cheeks.

"Bri. You are perfect in every way and we don't want you dead. Everyone who matters wants and needs you alive." I said and she shook her head.

"Stop lying to me. You don't need me." She said coldly. "You say you do, but you don't. Nobody needs me around in their life."

"Well then call me a nobody, because I need you in my life. I love you." I said and she turned her head towards me.

"You what?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I love you. I love you with all my heart. You are the definition of perfect. You are my everything and more people than you think loves and cares about you."

"You have no idea about how much I love and care about you. There are literally no words for how much I love you and you have my heart and I don't want it back. I don't mind your shadows and all we have is love. This isn't a mirage and I know it might seem like love feels like loneliness sometimes." The others groaned because of the puns I made with her songs, but Sabrina giggled.

I sat next to her on the bed and grabbed her hand. "This isn't almost love Sabrina. It's love. I need you in my life and I care about you. I love you and I'll say that as many times as you want and need me too. I love you with everything I have." I finished.

She sat up on the bed and faced me. "I love you too." She captured my lips in a passionate kiss before she pulled away.

"Thank you so much because I really needed that." She said softly.

She made a serious face before she spoke again. "And just so you know, puns are my thing." She said, sassily.

"Okay. No more puns for me." I put my hands up in surrender.

"Let me see my phone." Sabrina said to Corey. "Are you sure?" Corey asked and she nodded.

"Yeah. I know what I'm going to do." Corey handed her her phone and Sabrina got up, grabbed a hammer, and broke it.

"Sabrina, that's like the third phone that you've broken this year." She shrugged. "Only this time it was intentional and I needed to."

"Are you okay now?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but I feel ...better if that's what you mean." She wiped off her face. "I want to go home and see my sister." She said.

"Of course. I'll drive you over there." I got up and she smiled.

"Thanks." She said and turned to Rowan.

"Thank you Rowan for taking care of me. I'm sorry for taking over your room." She said and Rowan waved it off.

"No it's fine." Jake quickly pulled her into a hug when she faced him.

"I love you Sabrina. You're like my sister and I care about you so much." He said, leaning down because off the height difference.

"I love you too Jake." She said. "I love all of you very much."

"Ready to go?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah." She said, giving everyone a hug before leaving.

We drove to her house in silence and then we finally made it over there. "I'm scared." She said, grabbing onto my hand.

"Why are you scared?" I asked the blonde beauty.

"I've said more things than I should've last night. What if she thinks that I'm too much for her? What is she leaves me alone and never talks to me again? I need my sister with me." She put her face in her hands.

"This is Sarah we're talking about. She would never think that and she cares about a lot."

"Are you sure?" She asked, hopefully.

"Of course." She got out of the car and I followed behind her. I knock on the door and Sabrina started rocking on her heels. The door opened and we were met by Sarah's worried face. She looked relieved when she saw Sabrina.

"Oh my. Sabrina, don't ever do that again! You had me worried sick." Sarah gave her a big hug and lifted her up off the ground.

"I need to breathe." Sabrina said and Sarah put her back down.

"You're not a burden Sabrina. Why would you ever think that?" Sarah asked and the two of us came inside.

"It just seemed like I was. It's like no matter what I do, I cause some sort of trouble for someone." Sabrina said and I squeezed her hand reassuringly. She looked at me before looking back at Sarah.

"I know that I probably shouldn't have left, but we both know what would've happened." She said and Sarah nodded in. "I know Bri and I don't think anyone wants to go through that again. Nobody would handle that if it happened a second time."

I, on the other hand, was confused as to what that meant. "What does that mean?" I asked.

"I, um, I'll tell you later. Okay?" Sabrina said and I nodded. Not the time to ask her questions about it. "Okay." I said.

"So..." Sabrina trailed off. "This weekend, we're going to Pennsylvania to visit our family. Are you coming with us?"

"Totally. I haven't seen them in a while." Sarah answered.

"Okay then. So I need to go." Sabrina said standing up. "I broke my phone again."

"Bullying?" Sarah asked and Sabrina slowly nodded.

"Yeah but I'll get past it." She said, opening the front door. "Maybe." I heard her mumbled under her breath before leaving. Only I heard her say it.

You'll get through it Sabrina. We're going to help you.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.8K 307 5
" ( My ) moonchild .. Don't cry ... when moon rise ..it's your time " Do u love VMon ? ! ! VMon ..one shot collection . May be two/ three short coll...
8.3K 51 5
about ddot ddosama notti jaykicklin edot and More
10.1K 497 8
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 | But I don't like fame, it turns into something else. Carol Danvers, a famous woman, runs away from her fame in search of a smaller lif...
641K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭