Tethered Hearts | ✓ | Books 1...

De sumeyawrites

❝Why do you have a tongue piercing?❞ I asked, observing the other piercings he had and the designs inked on h... Mais

Tethered Hearts
Other Stories
Pilot
Episode 01| Tore Up From the Floor Up
Episode 02| The 4-1-1
Episode 03| Hump & Dump
Episode 04| True Colors
Episode 05| Rooftop
Episode 06| Chillax
Episode 07| Losing Isn't An Option
Episode 08| Wigging Out
Episode 09| Sophie's Choice
Episode 10| Secrets & Silence
Episode 11| Where the Sun Don't Shine
Episode 12| Take A Chill Pill
Episode 13| Cyberspace
Episode 14| Where Is My Mind?
Episode 15| The Return of Kennedy
Episode 16| Crying Skies
Episode 17| Achy Breaky Heart
Episode 18| Boys in Blue
Episode 19| Sweet Like Cotton Candy
Episode 20| Gray Area
Episode 21| In Reverse
Episode 22| Only Friends Pt.1
Episode 23| Only Friends Pt. 2
Episode 24| His Little Distraction
Episode 25| Staring is Caring
Episode 26| On the Hunt
Episode 27| Love(sick) In the Head
Episode 28| Who's at Fault?
Episode 29| Say What You Want
Episode 30| Nothing
Episode 30| Nothing Pt. 2
Episode 31| Big Whoop
Episode 32| Hard to Love
Episode 33| Trying to Help
Episode 34| Change of Heart
Episode 35| Eleven Against Two
Episode 36| Out of Whack
Episode 37| Bad for You
Episode 38| Bad Vibes
Episode 39| End of the Road
Episode 40| Where to go from here...
Episode 00| Character List
Book Two | Tethered Hearts Vol. 2 + Tralier
Episode 41| Transfer of Power
Episode 42| New Places
Episode 43| Elephant in the Room
Episode 44| Your World, My Rules
Episode 45| Love is Confusing
Episode 46| Grudges & Short Tempers
Episode 47| If The Walls Could Talk
Episode 48| Closed Minds Don't Open Doors
Episode 49| On Death's Doorstep
Episode 50| Her Moral Compass
Episode 51| Temptation
Episode 52| Jealousy isn't a Good Thing
Episode 53| Arrangements
Episode 54| A Ruse
Episode 55| Snitches Get Stitches
Episode 56| Bittersweet
Episode 57| Mind Trick
Episode 58| Prepare for the Storm
Episode 59| Make it Count
Episode 60| False Alarm
Episode 61| Killjoy
Episode 61| Killjoy Pt. 2
Episode 62| Lost in Translation
Episode 63| Tensions Are Rising
Episode 64| When Trouble Calls
Episode 65| Out the Window
Episode 66| Happy As Can Be
Episode 67| Dark Days
Episode 68| The Lion's Den
Episode 69| It's Not Over Till It's Over
Episode 70| Do for Love
Lost Episode #0022 | How Conner Got Kelsey
Answers to the Q&A
Hidden Empires Series
Update on Sequels
Soon to be Published
cover reveal

Episode 44| Your World, My Rules Pt. 2

7K 243 19
De sumeyawrites

Bryce's P.O.V.

The sight of Sophia, dancing on the edges of the pool while swaying her hips with each step, was tantalizing enough to make my body feel as if it was floating. In actuality, I was probably fumbling on my feet like an imbecilic, spellbound and hypnotized beyond repair.

I was hooked and senseless with her near by. And I didn't mind that one bit as long as she was the only one that had me tripping on air.

The philosophical part of me wanted to rave over how divine she looked with the moonlight kissing the curves of her body. But I wasn't calm enough to think that so I settled on the suitable, cliché description of calling her sexy because she was every ounce of the word - and then some.

Anyone who didn't see that was either blind or dumb. Or they were Remy – who happened to be both. You had to be an idiot to let someone like her get away.

Calling her sexy was misleading though because she was far more than that. If there was ever a word that maximized the definition of sexy, I'd use it on her.

Sophia twirled around, gazing at me from across the pool and easing her lower lip between her teeth. She slipped one of her fingers under the strap of her bra and pulled it down, but only for a second, before putting it back in place.

"No one likes a tease," I shouted, moving the bundle of our clothes and the towels to my side. I brought it with me.

Letting out a laugh, she shook her head and stuck her tongue out, then turned back around.

After seeing that, gentle thoughts didn't course through me; only ravenous desires of getting a taste of her on my lips clouded my head. I raised my eyes up at the night sky, exhaling a long breath in a sad attempt to release the excitement boiling inside of me.

This excitement wasn't the same as when I slept with other girls. I didn't give a shit about them. The activity was numbing, and most the time I closed my eyes and imagined someone else there and not them. For Sophia, it wasn't like that. When I had her up in my room earlier this week, I didn't picture anyone else. I saw her; I felt her; I wanted her.

The need for Sophia that was driven in me wasn't something I had experienced before – at least not in years. The yearning was surreal every time I got closer to her, the feeling deepened – enriching itself within the corners of my mind.

I didn't see myself confessing this to her how much I wanted her in my life; I wouldn't tell her any time soon. I wasn't sure if it was only my observation, but it always felt like I cared for her more than she cared for me.

That didn't entirely have to do with me; it could be because she left Remy almost a month ago. She wasn't one hundred percent ready to dive in to something new, and I had to be okay with that. This was new for me, too.

It was years ago when I had a normal, traditional relationship with Julia...

Don't ruin the moment with your depressing crap, my mind spoke for itself. Bring up your dead spouse was never a good sign.

The thought was correct though. I was thinking too much into this.

Sophia entered the hot tub before me, dipping her feet one at a time. I wasn't as slow and submerged myself quickly after placing the clothes to the side. I sat on the bench that looped around the inner portion of the jacuzzi.

"Why are you sitting so far away?" I asked. "I won't bite."

Sophia cupped water into her palms, pouring it over her shoulders and breasts. It left them glistening. I didn't know if this was intentionally done to bewitch. It was working though in getting me hard. "I'm not sitting far away, you're the one who came in after me."

"You scooted away though."

I wasn't making it up. She did scoot further to the left after I entered. I had brought a condom, hiding it in my pocket when she wasn't looking when we were in my room, but from how she was acting I didn't think I would use it tonight.

Sophia squinted, but the mean scold didn't last very long. A smile took its place. Cautiously, she slid nearer to where I was, peering at me with a questionable gleam in her gaze.

To my delight, she lifted herself off the bench and straddled me, giggling while doing so.

She didn't seem like the type to giggle. But I liked it nonetheless.

I brought my hands around her waist to support her back. Momentarily, her eyes widened when she was properly seated on my lap.

Sophia didn't say it aloud, but I knew she brushed against my bulge. It was awkward; she didn't speak upon it though. Her face screamed her response so speaking didn't seem necessary.

Sophia erased the space and leaned in, kissing me on the cheek. Her hand floated up to the other side of my cheek. Even though she stopped, she didn't move her head from where it was. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said, wearily. "What's it about?"

"Your filter. You said you keep a filter around me."

"I do."

"Well, do you still have it up or is it exclusively reserved for special occasions?"

I suppressed a chuckle. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable when you're with me."

"I won't feel uncomfortable."

"The last time I didn't have a filter, you looked shocked at what I said."

"I was shocked," she admitted and sat back so we were at eye-level, "but that doesn't mean I didn't like it."

"You like it?" I hummed.

"Yeah, I like hearing what you're thinking–even if it is explicit. It's kinda hot," she told me sheepishly, biting her lip.

I never painted Sophia off to be someone who enjoyed dirty talking. I myself didn't do it often. I didn't go around shouting it to the top of my lungs with every broad I schmooze into bed with me.

God, I sound like my father.

I mentally pledged to never say schmoozed. Not even in my thoughts.

This meant something big though. Sophia had warmed up to me enough to express this, and I wasn't going to brush it off as a minor thing.

"What are you thinking about right now?" she asked, moving one of her hands to the back of my neck, massaging the muscle and slipping the other hand down my chest. She was playing a dangerous game, because when I start, it was hard for me to stop my train of thought.

"I want to know," she whispered innocently, but there was nothing innocent in the way she was looking at me now, skimming her open fist along the waistband of my briefs. I held my breath when her hand closed around my cock, stroking me through the fabric.

I linked my hands behind her spine. "I'm thinking of how amazing that feels."

"And..." she trailed off, lulling in my ear and kissing the curve of my neck. "What else are you thinking?"

Letting my breath rush out of me, I pulled her closer and touched the shoulder to my mouth. "I'm thinking of how much I want to see you to replace your hand with your mouth." The thought of seeing her lips at the end of my dick was an image I couldn't get out of my head. I huffed, "Also, I want to do this to you."

Her kisses on my neck slowed as I drifted my attention to her, using my thumb to rub her clit in small circles. She gasped at the contact, gripping me when I speed up.

"Fuck," she hissed, meeting her forehead to my shoulder and riding the wave of emotions.

She was cute when she swore.

All of her froze and I wanted to go on, but she stopped me by rushing to her feet and off of my lap. Puzzled, I saw her leave the hot tub and go to our clothes, picking up my jeans.

I pieced together what she was doing when she did that, proving that I wasn't slick when I took a condom from my room.

Using both of my hands, I got out of the jacuzzi. "You saw me take it."

"You're not that sneaky," she smirked, twirling the square shaped wrapper at me. She had laid the two towels flat on the floor and sat on one of them. "At least not when you don't want to be. You wanted me to see you."

"That's possible," I said, smugly, and eased down to the ground with her. I blinked at her soaking bra. Her nipples were obviously protruding through the wet material. Seeing that made my boner more unbearable. "But you won't ever get me to admit to that."

Caressing her face, I led my mouth to hers as her backside reached the towel. The water from the hot tub that was collected on my body dripped from my hair. I raked a hand through it, brushing it back, and returned to kissing her. Like a magnet, my fingers gravitated to the clasp of her bra. She arched her spine enough to allow me to unlatch it.

I moved away from her so I could glide the straps off her wet shoulders and threw it to the side. Moisture glossed her skin, droplets dotting her skin, arousing me when she teasingly cupped one of her breasts and kneaded it to taunt me.

I leaned into her and she did, too, probably thinking I'd kiss her.

And I did, just not on her mouth.

Sophia brought it upon herself to peal my briefs off me, remaining breathless as she pulled it off. They were tight to begin with, and even tighter after I saw her without any of her clothes, but the water made them worse.

She raised her body while I brought my hands down on to her hips, rolling her last article of clothing off of her body.

I stopped for a moment and got the condom she had taken out of my jeans. Before I took the condom out of the plastic, Sophia said something that made me pause.

"Can I put it on you?" she inquired in a mousy voice.

I willingly gave it to her and started to give her instructions.

"I don't need advice," she insisted and ripped the packaging with her teeth, leaving me astonished and quite impressed. Pinching the top, she began to carefully roll it on to my length, holding on to the base of my cock longer than she needed to.

Sophia flattened her palms on my pecks, putting me on my back. I didn't expect her to want to go on top, but I wasn't complaining on the arrangement. It gave me the opportunity to observe everything and touching her all I wanted.

I let out a low hiss, loving the feeling when she lowered down on to me. To support her, I gripping her hips while I entered her repeatedly. Her eyes slammed shut as she picked up the tempo, but I couldn't get myself to close my own. I craved every second of it more than the last.

I felt our breathing rise and fall as one. In that blissful moment, we were one being. One feeling. One soul. We managed to be everything at once yet nothing at all.

I could feel her tighten around me, getting closer to the climax. Sophia didn't keep quiet, and neither did I. The closer she got, the louder she cried out my name. I said hers one last time before reaching my peak.

She relaxed on my chest, puffing and sighing into my arm. Tiresomely, she got up and sat next to me. I removed the used rubber, putting it beside the packaging.

Neither of us said it, but I could sense it in the air. It was too soon to say, but not soon enough to feel.

I think I'm in love with you Sophia , I thought while looking at her.

"What did you say?" Sophia's eyes reopened.

Maybe I didn't think it to myself after all.

+

please vote & comment

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.9K 505 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
106K 4.2K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
58.2K 1.7K 55
[complete] #1 "I'm a goner for you smile, mi perla," He said before dipping his head to capture my lips with just as much passion as the first time. ...
28.9K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 💡Fictionalized under true facts 💡 🛑*MATURE CONTENT*🛑 [PUBLISHING] 🏆1st Place in Chicklit by The...