Killer or Cheater || Vmin x R...

De RM21LOL

(completed) I was married to a Cheater (Jimin). Now, I'll get married to a Killer (Taehyung). They are both f... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: She's Amazing
Chapter 2: Don't Know You
Chapter 3: Cheater
Chapter 4: Best feeling
Chapter 5: Alone
Chapter 6: Help me
Chapter 7: Truth hurts
Chapter 8: Pregnant
Chapter 9: Lies
Chapter 10: My princess
Chapter 11: "Kill him"
Chapter 12: Killer
Chapter 13: Restart
Chapter 15: Letting go
Chapter 16: She's back but Gone
Killer or Cheater? Book2 Trailer
Killer or Cheater 2 Link

Chapter 14: Memory

329 14 7
De RM21LOL

There I was in my and Tae's room.
With the gown, he had bought 3 gowns for me and as I will try it on today, I will also wear it for the wedding later.
(Just choose, It is your story so it's up to you)

I tried it all and all of it looked well on me but I chose the one I loved the most.
They began fixing my hair and makeup

~Tae's POV~
Everyone was there. The wedding planner was panicking. I bit my lips in a mix of excitement and nervousness. Everything was a mess at this time... But soon after everything was ready.

I started to walk to the altar and once I have reached it my thoughts have filled me. Finally, Y/N is now mine... Only mine... I can finally be with her. She can finally be with me forever. I can make her smile forever. I can protect her forever. I can give her all the love and respect. I can make her feel everything she wants as long as she is with me. forever and more
I can't seem to get rid of this smile on my face.

I seem to forget everything... I mean everything... I can't even think about how my parents are gonna kill me and her but I will protect her with my life and I won't even lay a finger on her ever again.

I see maids as the bridesmaid and as the flowers fell from the second floor... My heart beats faster as my world started to slow down. I see those white and pink petals fall as her silhouette was behind it. I tried to look closer to see clearer. I was too excited. Soon after those petals fell on her as she passed through it and I saw my bride... My soon to be wife. She was in that wonderful white gown that fitted her so well which was mostly covered in those petals. Her beautiful face covered with that vail and her gorgeous ginger hair on the sides of her shoulder and at the back shining as she gave me that warm smile with those teary eyes. I didn't realize how much tears filled my eyes. I want to pull her to me so badly. I wanna kiss her and place that ring on her and make her mine. I want to touch her and make her mine. I want to claim her. I want to have a family with her. She walks even closer at this moment my mind flies and imagines our future. Where we had three kids and he messy ginger hair was around her hair while she was cleaning. Then I focus back on her.

~authors pov~

*step*step*step* Your steps were heard by him and you making your hearts beat crazily fast.

One more step... One last step... The step that will change your life and make you eternally happy. Finally the way to your happiness. You took that step then face him. His tears left his eyes while yours falls as well but...

~your pov~

"STOP! STOP THIS WEDDING!!!" I took a look at the gate from where I came from, where the voice was heard. The man speaking was angry but for some reason, I wasn't scared of him, in fact, my heart skipped a beat after seeing him... Who is he? Why does he look familiar?

My head begins to spin as I felt dizzy while an image with words was shown in my mind making me close my eyes and concentrate.

"My Love"
"Mochi...?"

It was blurry but you were sure the man who just shouted is the guy you kept finding... Is he a part of my past? Who is he?

I held my heart... Before there used to be that feeling of a hole in my heart but why... Why did I felt so happy and complete when I saw him?

"Stop this wedding now!" He says with all determination and confidence but Tae takes my hand as he pulled me to go behind him.

"Y-Y/N... Come on... I am here to save you now." He said with a smile... Wait, Save me?

"Save me?" I asked with a confused face and I turn to look at Tae.

"Tae... He is a killer, he took you away from me. My love, let's go home" That cute smile... Mochi... Mochi...

Tears only fell from my eyes. I don't know who to trust. Why does it feel like Jimin is the man I love but my mind says that I should choose Tae. Tae turns around with tears falling from his eyes.

"Don't leave me, Honey."

"Do not listen to him, My love."

Their voices kept repeating in my head as my head began to hurt worse. I felt the world moving as I tried to blink the eyes that turned blurry. Then one last blink... My eyes shut closed as I felt my body fall.

But a question remains in my mind even though I fainted. Who do I choose?

-
~Jimin's pov~

There she was, sleeping on that bed so peacefully. I used almost all of my money and power just to be with her. Finally, you're with me now.

Yes, I paid the Judge to deny the divorce. I didn't know why the hell she signed it and how my signature was on it as well even though I have not signed it.

I focus on planning on taking her back right after she chooses Taehyung. I upgraded my company and became busier... The only problem was... Rose...
I look at my shoulder, at the blood of the shot I got... I remembered what happened before Y/N can be here, by my side again.

-

All eyes were on Y/N as we made her chose. She closed her eyes in frustration... That's what I thought but she had fainted... In front of my eyes. I was so scared of what happened to her, making me frozen.
Taehyung caught her in time. This was my opportunity. I can't help it, my lips showed a smirk. I clap my hands to signal someone to come in.

"Hey... Sweetheart, remember me?" Jennie says as she held my shoulder and gently pushed me aside as she walked closer to Taehyung. Taehyung was so shocked, he was sure he already had killed his wife... Jennie...
I walk towards them and took Y/N. Tae was too frozen at the appearance of his wife. He can't even process what is happening.

This moment, This story, it has happened before but Jennie ended up falling head over heels on him but he was to focused on the plan itself that he ignored falling for her. When a new mission was given, He had killed her for that's what he thought. Jennie was saved... By Rose. "Why Rose?" you must ask. Rose is Taehyung's cousin. Their mission was to destroy me and my company so their company will be in the first place instead of the second. Although..... They had messed with the wrong person.

I took Y/N out without Tae realizing. He was hypnotized by Jennie. We had a plan as well but I know Jennie isn't on my side... She is on Rose's side and they'll only use me but I will use them as well.
I was shocked to hear a shot. Tae had shot my arm but all I care about was to get Y/N out of there.
I kept walking as I didn't care about him.
I got Y/N in the car while Tae ran after us with Jennie giving a smirk as she only stood there. She was enjoying Tae's suffering.

-

"Ohhh my love, you don't know how much I missed you," I said while caressing her cheeks then gave her a peck on the lips

"I won't let anyone else have you, My lo-" My words cut as the door opened revealing Rose with her almost big belly. I don't want Y/N to see her. I quickly stand up and tried walking quickly to her but...

"Mochi... Mochi... Mochi..." Mochi... She called me that before... A lot of times... While I called her "My love" she called me "Mochi". She named me that. She said I was as sweet and as cute as a mochi.
She made me smile like crazy as I look back at her... She was talking in her sleep.

...Cute...

I look back at Rose as I harshly push her out of the room with my smile fading away. I pulled her by holding her arm tightly as I pushed her back into her room.

"Haven't I told you, stay THERE or BE LOCKED THERE!?! If this happens again, I won't hesitate to lock you up" The maids made their way towards her with pity, they were all new. I don't want the old maids to keep their closeness with my wife.

Rose cried and cried... I have been torturing her, and that's how I met Jennie. She wants to save Rose and have revenge on Taehyung. I won't let her save Rose... I won't kill her... But I will make her suffer... More than how Y/N-ah suffered.

I got back in Y/N's room and carried her again. I just bought a new house, small but it would be enough. I drove there and got Y/N on out the car and to the bed, we will share.

I will do everything... To make Y/N stay with me for eternity.

-

I woke up in a different room... Where am I?
My hand goes through my hair as I pull it in frustration to remember what had happened before I had fainted.

The door opened showing a handsome man that I seem to remember...

He was so handsome... Who is he? Wait... I remember now. He was the crazy freak who shouted like a psycho at my wedding... There, I remember that mad person now. I gave him a glare that made him chuckle.

"What is so funny?" I ask

"Nothing," He said stopping his words as he walks to me.

"I... Just missed my wife" He said with a smile as he kept getting closer

"Why not go to her then" His smile faded as he looked at me with the 'seriously!?!' face while I gave him the 'what!_what!' face .

"You know I don't love Rose, so she will never be my wife... You are the only one in my heart, you are my only wife" He said as he sat beside me while looking into my eyes. I cut the eye contact.

"Wife? Me? Your wife? How so? When?" I asked in confusion while looking back at him and I see his pissed.

"Don't piss me off now, you know I have suffered enough" His eyes had tears in it.

"B-But..." He looks very kind... Is he worth it of knowing that I lose my memory and that I forgot about him? He suffered too much according to his tone. Does he deserve more pain?

"But what?" He said holding on my face to make me face him and make eye contact.

*inhale* *exhale* "I-I lost my memory... I am confused and I don't know who to believe... If your my husband then... How did Tae become my fiance?"

He only gave me a really, really, REALLY confused face while I gave it back. A second later both of us laughs hard. We had been exchanging confusion for an hour. WHO WON'T LAUGH AT THAT?

My tummy grumbles making him chuckle again.

"I will tell you everything later but now let me feed you" for some reason I feel like trusting him for no reason.

He held my hand and showed me to the kitchen and started cooking. He was so good at it. I only watched while I lean on the counter.

"Will you help me remember my past?" I asked him and he was surely shocked at that moment that he stopped moving, cooking and maybe breathing.

"Y-Yes, I will" He answered after a few minutes. While I only gave him a smile as he looked at me.

-
~Jimin's pov~

I was shocked... Honestly, I was happy to know she forgot about the past. Now she won't be mad at how I cheated... No... How Rose and Tae's family made me cheat. I wanna explain everything but... Rose... I am sure she is looking at me and she will kill Y/N if anyone else knows about his plans.

I made her stay there... She was only scared of me for the first time... And that time was earlier. I want to kill Rose so bad but I can't seem to do it. I have tried but... I can't kill a person.

I look back at the stove as I realize the food was almost overcooked so I quickly turned the stove off as I held the hot pan making me drop it, falling on my foot as I kick the hot pan that hits the wall and lands perfectly in front of Y/N as she laughed hard. She was cute at that moment that made me forget about the burns I got. She also made me smile. She walks to me.

"I think... I can remember you... Mochi" She said with a big smile

"My love?"

"Yes, My Mochi?"

"You remember me?"

"Kinda," She said with a smile and I can see, she only remembers our start... Before I cheated.

"Mr. Park?" I look at her with that 'seriously?' face... She used to tease me before by calling me that but I fight back of course.

"Yes, Mrs. Park?" I say as she instantly blushed. Cute.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For a short minute... You already gave me some part of my memories and..."

"And?" She walks to me as she places her hands on my shoulders as she leaned in and kissed me.

"And... Some part of my love for you" She says making me lose my breath. I took a step and continued the kiss.

~your pov~

His lips were smashing against mine. His hands travel around my waist and behind my head as not even a little amount of space between us was there. He tries to move forward making me move back as my back hits the counter he carries me and sits me on the counter without separating our lips.
He bits my lower lip making me gasp while we enter his tongue in my mouth. My legs wrap around his waist while the kiss continued.

*grumble* My tummy and my hunger are ruining this moment!!!

He stops the kiss and looks into my eyes.

"I guess you are hungry?" He asked.

*grumble* "looks like it"

"Let's eat then, my love" He says as he walks to the stove.

"Sit by the dining table, food will be ready soon," He said as I nod and sat at the dining table.

He places the food in front of me.

"Park Jimin is such a great cook!" I say after taking a spoon full into my mouth

"Park Y/N is such a sweet wife!" He said then took a spoon full in his mouth. I look at him with my burning cheeks. He looks at me as well.

"I was wrong... Park Y/N is such a cute wife" He says, grabbing the tissue paper wiping my lips.

*boom*boom*boom* My heart is beating out of my chest as we kept our eye contact. We both had smiles.

-
~authors pov~

Taehyung holds tightly on his chest as he began hitting it. It hurts to see you so much more happy with Jimin. He was watching the both of you on the monitor from the CCTV he had placed in that place. He was way smarter than Jimin, he knew Jimin knows his plans but he can easily change those plans. He also knows how Jimin knew his plan. Kim Seok Jin, Jimin's stepfather...

He knew what was happening to his old best friend... Chimi... Jimin... Y/N's husband, and his new target.
After the day they spent with Rose and Y/N. After they got home Jimin was harshly taken away from Tae while Tae was pulled away from that place. Tae's family went back to their house and Yoongi told him what had happened. The Kim and the Park family had a war. When he knows about this, he kept looking after Jimin. Jimin being an enemy of his family... He can get killed and Tae wants to protect his friend.

Tae cries in the sight of you and Jimin. The throws the monitor away as it breaks. He falls on the floor where he continued to cry. His plans were ruined.

-
~your pov~

"I want to ask you something"

"What is that?"

"How... How did I-I ahhh..." I don't know if I should continue... I don't even know if he will tell me the truth if I asked how I ended with Tae. If he was my husband, isn't he supposed to be by my side after I woke up without my memories? And if he is my husband, should he know how I was doing? But... Why do I feel like trusting him?

"How did you end with Tae, without your memories?" He said making you shocked

"Y-Yeah..." I said as I ate my last spoon full of food and looking at him. He looks back at me with his blank expression. It's like he is hiding something from me but I ignored my instinct. After his last bite...

"Let's go!"

"Where?"

"To a place where you will remember your memories" I only replied with a big smile and a nod. I don't really want her to remember but... I just wish she won't so I will take her... Somewhere farther for a day.

He leads me outside to his car. He drove off and I only sat by the passengers' seat.

Hours later he stops the car in between the rood we took. I see he was taking me somewhere far.

He hands me a blindfold

"Wear it, I have a surprise" He said while I followed.

I feel the speed of the car going really, really fast until it stops again.

"Mrs. Park we have arrived at our destination" He said with a chuckle while I giggled

"Wait for me, ok?" He says

"Alright, Mochi" I reply making him chuckle when I hear the slam of the door meaning he had closed his door. Then I heard the sound of my door opening while Jimin placed his hand on mine and guided me out of the car. Once I was out of the car Jimin made my hand held his shoulder while he removed the heels I was wearing.

"What are you doing, Mochi?"

"You need to remove your heels so you can walk later"

"What do you mean"

"Just trust me, my love"

"If only I don't love you" I said with a giggle

"Too bad you do" This was the phrase we exchanged before our marriage. I remember

~flashback~

"Tomorrow is our marriage, my Love"

"Yeah... It is."

"You will exchange I do's with me right?... Right?... You will right?... Right?..." -he won't even let you talk

"If only I don't love you"

"Too bad you do"

~end of flashback~

I giggle at the memory

"What are you laughing at?" he asked as you felt the sand on your feet while Jimin held your hand again.

"I remember the day before our wedding"

"Your laughing at that? I will show you what to laugh at!" he said as he ran while holding my hand making me laugh at his excitement.

"Now... Laugh" he said as he got behind me and he removed the blindfold.

I was so beautiful...

"Like it?" he said as his hands traveled around my waist while his chin rested on my shoulder.

"I don't like it" at this moment he let's go of me and looks at me with a sad face

"I love it" I said caressing his cheek then kissed his cheek

"Do it again"

"Hmmm?"

"Do it again please, please?" he said doing his cute faces

"Ok" I said and was about to kiss his cheek but he moves his head and I kissed his lips instead. His hand goes around my waist as he pulls me closer for a deeper kiss. He then let's go with me as my cheeks were burning, surely red like a tomato.

"Cute" he says with a chuckle then led me to the fort of pillows that he knows I love. I love cuddling with anything soft. Looking at the beach makes me so relaxed. I see the reason of everything around me.

"Here" he gives me a tray of food for dinner, the ride was too long

Hmmm... Pancakes with eggs in between, bacon on top, with chocolate syrup...

"OMG!!! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FOOD!!!"

"I know" he said

"Oh... I said that out loud?"

"Well, yeah" he said with a laugh

Then he told me stories of me, Rose, him, and V.

Later on, we were playing around. He was tickling me. We were both barefooted at the edge of the beach. The waves move, sometimes reaching our feet. He was running after me.

But... I fell making me wet by the sea. He runs to me but falls as well. We laugh together.

He moves his hand on his wet hair. "You are stressing me out, My love"

"Well... Too bad I am your wife and you have to deal with it" -I said teasing him as he laughs and splashes me with water while I splashed it back.

Minutes later we got out and he called someone then a small boat appeared.

It led us to this room that was in between the sea. He handed me a bag. I see that in it was clothes I can change on.

Once I got out of the bathroom and back in the room, I see a sleeping Jimin with a new pair of clothes. My head hurts... It hurts so bad... I want to shout for help but my words turn into whispers. I pull my hair as I fall and I sit on the floor.

"Cheater... Cheater... Cheater"

"No!!!!!"

*BANG!*

I remember now... But why... Why this memory?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2K 5 18
Who would've thought I'd be a teacher... Me... Someone who doesn't give a flying fuck. Teaching these High school students. I only got this job becau...
205K 4.7K 27
(Jimin FF) Why'd you hurt me? Why'd you play me? Why did you leave me like this? You said you loved me. But, now as I think of it.. you lied to me...
223 6 13
•when they choose the path of revenge......did the act of falling in love with them.....but actually fall for them..... marriage with them.....still...
187K 12K 52
They say love can turn a killer into a pacifist. But what if it can also work the other way around? What if it can turn a pacifist into a killer? Tae...