KISS Oneshots

Autorstwa bangtanlove1111

Oneshots of the members of the band KISS. *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED* Więcej

Champagne (KISS x Babe)
Hiring A New Guy (KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 1(KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 2 (KISS x Babe)
Fight (KISS x Babe)
Falling For The Unknown (Eric Singer/Catman x Reader)
Routines (KISS x Babe)
Behind The Superman Curtain (KISS x Babe)
Birthday Surprise (KISS x Babe)
Just Like A Domino (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 3 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Young (Peter Criss x Reader)
It's Still You (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Realization (KISS x Babe)
Play It Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Play It Cool Pt. 2 (Eric Singer x Reader)
Making It Official (KISS x Babe)
Above The Clouds (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
The Real Juvenile Deliquent (KISS x Babe)
Author's Note!
Chill (Eric Carr X Reader)
Fooling Around (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Pick Me (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr X Reader)
Empty Promises (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Kind Intruder (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Teddy Bear (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I'm Bad (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Empty Promises Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Haunted (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Haunted Pt. 2 (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Wedding Bells (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Author's Note: New Story Alert!
Taken (KISS x Reader)
A Bad Day (Eric Carr x Reader)
You're Crazy (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I Guess Not (Gene Simmons / Eric Singer x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 2 (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 3 (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Were Right (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
I'm A Fool For You (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Want Some Company? (Gene Simmons/Paul Stanley x Reader)
AN's NOTE
AN! Requests are open!
AN!!! requests are CLOSED
My Spacegirl (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Such A Tease (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Hiii! (Edit:Requests are closed for a while)
No Regrets (Peter Criss/Ace Frehley x Reader)
What A Coincidence (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Familiar (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Have Some Fun (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr x Reader)
My Saviour (Peter Criss x Reader)
I'm Bad pt. 2 (Ace Frehley X Reader)
Fangs Are Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Snow Day (KISS x Reader)
Forbidden (Gene Simmons/Eric Carr x Reader)

Fear Of Love (Eric Carr x Reader)

2.1K 40 12
Autorstwa bangtanlove1111

Y/F/N = your first name
Y/L/N = your last name
_______________________________________

'Don't you dare to ever cut it.' I said while playing with his dark locks.

'Y/N it's my image. They wouldn't let me.' He giggled and his brown eyes lit up with joy. But then I remembered that soon I'll have to say goodbye to this scene. 'What's wrong?' He asked biting his lip.

'You'll leave me in a few days.' I sighed.

'Ugh, baby.' He pulled me in for a hug. 'We have five days till the tour starts.' He caressed my back.

'I know.' I murmured. 'I just hate that I can't go with you.' I sighed into his chest.

'You could come.' He said all of a sudden.

'You're silly.' I snickered.

'Why don't you come with me on tour?' He pushed me away and held my hands in his.

'But... Your fans don't know about me.' I said shyly.

'That's what you're afraid of?' He smirked and I blushed.

I wasn't afraid of the fans in particular. I was afraid because that would mean that we have to go public. We've been together for two months now but I still had doubts. Especially when he had to do concerts. I never went to one since we got together.

I couldn't bare the thought of him finding someone new. Someone better than me in those crowds. The reason I'm afraid is that this is exactly how we first met. I was in front row and also had a backstage pass and that changed my life for good. But I also know that a lot of girls and women fancies him. What if he leaves me one day for a woman his age?

'I don't think it's a good idea.' I pulled away my hands.

'Why Y/N?' He looked at me confusion in his eyes.

'I don't even know your band mates. I mean, I know who they are, I saw them once but I wasn't your girlfriend yet.' I shrugged trying to talk as low as possible.

'You're afraid they won't like you?' He put a mop of my hair behind my ear. 'I bet they will love you.' He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead. 'Look, I'll have rehearsal tomorrow morning. You can come if you want.' He suggested.

'I don't know.' I played hard-to-get.

'Come on. It will be fun.' He kissed my cheek after every word.

'Fine.' I sighed. 'But call them first. I don't want to go unannounced.' I put on a smile.

'Okay.' He laughed and reached for the telephone on the night stand.

He dialed one of the guy's number and told him that he's gonna bring his girlfriend to rehearsal. He fought at the beginning but soon convinced the man that it's gonna be all fun.

When he put down the phone I started to doubt that it will be all fun and games but I couldn't walk out of it. I already agreed to it and I don't want to let him down. It meant a lot to him so I couldn't say no now that he called one of the guys.

'It's gonna be okay, babe.' He winked and got under the covers. 'Go to sleep, because we have to get up early.' He said and I did as he said.

I got under the same cover and snuggled up to Eric. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep thinking about how tomorrow morning would work out.

'Y/N wake up, doll! We'll be late if you don't get up now!' He jumped on the bed making me fall down onto the ground.

'You better start running!' I said angrily while I tried to get up off the floor.

He just chuckled and ran out the room. I finally got up and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I got changed into jean shorts, a tank top and flip-flops. I took a last visit to the bathroom when I brushed my hair and put it in a loose bun on top of my head.

'Y/N are you ready?' He walked into the room.

'Yeah.' I walked over to him. 'I still don't think it's a good idea.' I sighed.

'Relax, it's gonna be fine.' He kissed my forehead and we walked out the room then the house. We hopped into his car and didn't stop until we reached the building he had rehearsal in.

I was super nervous my heart was beating in my throat and my palms were sweating. I know I saw them perform before and I even met them two months before backstage but that was different. That time I came as a fan and only Eric payed attention to me. But this time I came as Eric's girlfriend and it's different.

'It's going to be fine. Don't worry dear.' He squeezed my left hand. I let out a big sigh then got out. I waited for Eric to get out of the car and we went inside. I was still nervous.

We went through a big hall and then we entered a room. There was a recording booth and a big open space where their instruments laid untouched. There was a big couch enough for three people to sit on it and it was actually taken by Paul, Bruce and Gene. I literally froze in the doorway. I had lump in my mouth and I found it hard to breathe.

'Hi guys!' Eric waved at their direction and they all looked at us.

'Hi Eric.' Bruce got up first giving him a quick hug and then looked at me with a smile on his face. 'Hello, I'm Bruce.' He extended his hand to me.

'Hi, I'm Y/N.' I reached for his hand and shook it.

'Hi, you must be Eric's girlfriend. I'm Paul.' He walked next to Bruce.

'And I'm Gene but you probably know us all.' He said with a cheeky smile on his face.

'She's been to ten concerts so far.' Eric put a hand around my waist. 'You probably remember her from January. When we had those few people with backstage passes.' He explained.

'Oh.' Gene said. 'I thought you would date someone famous and old enough and not a fan.' He shrugged and sat down on the couch.

My heart got beaten by that.

'That was uncalled for.' Eric said angrily.

'Gene, be nice for once. She's obviously nervous and you ain't making it easy on her.' Paul rolled his eyes. 'Don't worry about him.' He let out a genuine smile at me.

'Go sit down and eat something while we tune up the guitars, Y/N.' Bruce motioned towards the couch Gene now has left.

I looked up at Eric and he gave a reassuring smile and a kiss on my forehead so I walked over and sat down. He went behind the drums and waited for the others.

That lump was in my throat again as soon as I was left alone on that furniture. Why would Gene be so cruel? I didn't do anything wrong. And what does he mean by that comment?

The more I was thinking about it the more my heart ached. They slowly began to play a song but I couldn't listen to them as I got up and ran out the room. I didn't go too far though as I only stayed in the hallway. I was sitting on the floor, my back against the wall. I know I over-thought what Gene said but I couldn't get it out of my mind.

'Y/N are you okay?' Eric kneeled down in front of me.

'Yeah.' I nodded avoiding eye contact.

'I know you lying.' He put a finger under my chin forcing me to look at him. 'It's about what Gene said?' He asked and I nodded.

'He's right.' I bit my lower lip. 'I'm not famous or old enough. I'm just a nineteen year old girl whose dreams came true when I met you.' The tears rolled down my cheeks, one by one. 'You're also out of my league.' I sniffed.

'Don't you say that. You're a beautiful woman and I couldn't ask for a better partner.' He wiped off the tears.

'They don't even like me.' I looked into his brow eyes.

'Who cares if they don't like you? I love you and that's what matters.' He smiled.

'You what?' I smiled slightly but still doubting if I heard that right.

'Yeah, I love you, Y/F/N Y/L/N.' He drew circles on my right cheek.

'I love you too Eric.' I whispered the words and I just couldn't believe him.

'I love you more Y/N/N.' He embraced me in a hug then kissed me. 'I talked with the boys and Paul said you can punch Gene if that helps.' He let out a devilish smile and my eyes lit up. 'Something says that you like the idea.' He chuckled.

He got up and pulled me up from the floor and we went inside.

'Okay, I'm ready.' Gene said closing his eyes and covering his most valuable body part with his hands.

I stood in front of him and I was preparing to hit his chest but when the others started to hype me up I changed my plan and I slapped him on the face.

It must've been too hard because after two hours it was still noticeable but he wasn't whining about it at least. I mean he was the one telling rude things aimed at me so he got what he deserved.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16K 213 55
More KISS imagines!
6.4K 116 25
-Smut -Mature language -Mature content ENJOY!!
6.5K 207 35
How far are you willing to go for love?
9.5K 142 10
"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful person in the room!" - "He can't kiss himself, idiot!" Just a few random oneshots, I'll just update this whene...