Being Liam Paynes sister...

De AlyssaTempleman

Sorry if this is rubbish but im told im a good writer so i thought id try it! BUT in this story Alyssa is Lia... Mais

Being Liam Paynes sister...
The Date!
Going to fast...
This is all your fault...
Why?...
New Starts
Guys this is Tom...
You break up with Danielle i will break up with Harry!
What do you mean no?
Girls and Boys...
*WARNING
Downfall
Reunion
What about your...fiance..?

Its Time...

853 6 1
De AlyssaTempleman

HELLOO AWESOME PEOPLES READING THIS! REALLY SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN AGEESS! BUT HAVENT HAD ANY INSPIRATION!

Alyssa's POV

I have been back from hospital for a week now! I have had no time alone at all, there is always someone there! Its like they dont trust me! But the boys have been really distant, like whenever i walk into the room they stop laughing and Harry leaves! I honestly dont know what has happened because before the 'accident' we were...oh God...we were getting back together! And Tom has been round the house all the time! I cant believe i forgot i feel awful! i need to speak to him! NOW!

I walked to the room Harry is staying in.

A-Harry? No answer so i just walked in. He was sat on the bed making out with Tanya!

H- Oh Alyssa please wa- i ran to my room slammed and locked the door. Out of anybody in the whole of Lincoln it had to be her! He knows i HATE her! He knows she was the one sending me hate for being ME!

H-ALYSSA OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!

A-NO! FUCK OFF U TWAT!

H-FUCKSAKE IM NOT THE ONE WHO FORGOT ABOUT US!

A-FOR YOUR INFORMATION I FELL OUT OF A WINDOW AND HIT MY HEAD ON CONCRETE THEREFORE SUFFERING WITH SHORT-TERM MEMORY LOSS! BUT U OBVIOUSLY WOULDNT KNOW OR CARE ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOUR HEAD IS SHOVED SO FAR UP YOUR OWN ASS!

H-FINE! IM SORRY FOR THAT BUT I DID IT BECAUSE...BECAUSE...because i-i love u...   I unlocked the door, Harry was leaning against the wall streams of tears falling from his beautiful green eyes.

A-You what?

H-I FUCKING LOVE U OKAY?! I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL PERIOD!

A- I love you too! I always have and always will! And im sosososo sorry i forgot about us...its just Tom was there and everyone else, no one told me. Liam kept saying how long i was Tom and how in love we are...or were. But i knew it wasnt right i just didnt do anything about it. There was a chunk of my heart missing...and i guess u had the whole time!    Harry smiled he took my hand and looked me in the eye, making me smile too, seeing his face light up the way it had.

H- Im sorry about Tanya..I really wasnt thinking straight!

A- Its okay...i guess its time to break up with Tom, i'll call him over now! I reached up and lightly kissed him on the lips before turing to get my phone.

*on the phone to tom*

A-Heyy can u come over?

T-yeah sure when?

A- Now if u can!

T-on my way! love u!

A-you too!

*End Of Call*

Harry's POV

After mine and Lissa's fight, i walked down stairs to be bombarded by questions from the boys.

LI-Are u two ok now?

H- We-

Z- Is Lissa breaking up with Tom?

H- She i-

N-Did u kiss?

H-May-

LO-Was it PG? And are u still my Hazzabear?

H-Right-

ALL- SO-

H- SHUT UP ALL OF U! Interupting is rude! Yes i did it, u all did it four times! And yes to all of your questions! For the love of God yes!

They all broke out into goofy smiles! And started wiggling their eye-brows. Crazy boys...    There was a knock at the door...that must be Tom... its time.

Alyssa's POV

I sat on my bed preparing myself for Tom arriving.After breathing deeply a couple times... There was a knock at the door... that must be Tom... its time.  I slowly walked down the stairs, preparing myself for breaking up with Tom.

I opened the door to his smiling face and it broke my heart. It must have shown in my face as Tom's smile imediately dropped...

T- Babe whats wrong?

A-Umm i think you had better come in and sit down.

*Sat in the living room*

A- Tom there is no way to say this but i think we shoukd break up.

T- Its because of him isnt it?

A- Who?  I asked acting dumb.

T-Harry. Tom said bluntly.

A- Tom I- erm i-  i couldnt find the words.

T- YOUR SUCH A FUCKING SLUT! With that he ran out of the house. I sat thinking he's right i am and cried to myself.

Liam's POV

We all heard Tom and Alyssa's break up. What he said was totally uncalled for she didnt really do anything as such. 

LI- You guys think we should go in?

H- Yeahh we should see if shes ok. We walked into the living room Lissa was crying silently to herself. Then she started laughing...

A- Hes right ya know, i am a slut i did th one thing i swore i would never do after what happened...the one thing...

OH NO A CLIFFHANGER! WHAT IS ALYSSA ABOUT TO DO I'LL GIVE SOME CLUES...

1. DRUGS?

2. GET DEPRESSED?

3. BECOME AN ALCHOLIC?

4. COMMIT SUICIDE?

5. LEAVE/ GO MISSING? 

6. GO BACK TO TOM?

ONE OR A COUPLE OF THESE THINGS WILL COME... SHE WILL BE WITH HARRY UNLESS 4 OR 6 HAPPENS!

REMEMBER VOMMENT AND FAN PLEASE!

PEACEOUT DIRECTIONERSSSS.............XX

Continue lendo