THE MULTI-BILLIONAIRE'S BABY

Da hampermoore

GET OUT!!!!!!!! XAVIER I DIDN'T DO IT!!!! SHE TRIED TO EXPLAIN. now. he whispered xavier, i'm preg-" NNOWW"... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
THANK YOU
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
Author's Note
27
A/N
28
Other
Crying
note
Please

20

6.9K 244 11
Da hampermoore

Pria's POV

I went to the guest room after i had that talk with Xavier... I mean of course i am grateful that he came back for us...but to kill ....that is too far.
I am so angry right now... I went to bed thinking about him...

😳😳😳😳😳😳
Xavier's POV

I went for a drive right after pria and i had that talk....
I know she is very naive...she doesn't understand how this whole thing works...so i decided to give her some time to herself..

...🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻...

I arrived at my penthouse after 20 minutes...

I went and took a shower afterwhich i went and lay down...
It was five minutes later when my phone beeped...meaning i got a message.

........
Vania-Daddy...why did you leave??AGAIN...😳😳....

Omgosh..vania thought i left her again.

......
Me _No princess....i didn't leave you...im just giving mommy some time to think ....ohk...dont worry...I'll come and look for you soon..

Vania- ohk...is Saturday still on??

Me- ofcourse...now go to sleep...daddy loved you 💝💝

Vania-love you too daddy💝💝

........
I smiled and put down the phone..

I was about to sleep but then..my door began to knock...
....
"Gabby?" i was shocked when i opened the doorp
,She was crying..

"😦Pl-please...im so sorry...help me..im pr-pregnant." she cryed.
I hugged her..although she could be cruel sometimes... I was still there for her because i understood her...
.....

After gabby came in i gave her tea and we talked...she was broke so i told her that i will help her...

......
It was later that night...she decided to leave...but when i opened the door...there stood no other than....😦😦😦Pria...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
😨😨😨😨😨
😱😱😱😱😱

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8.3M 158K 68
"I'm going to let go and your not going to scream or try to run, you understand?" He said, his voice was deep and he sounded dangerous I knew I had t...
765K 44.5K 36
Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. As a secret agent working under an alias, seduction has always been h...
His Coco Da choo beibi

Storie d'amore

1.2M 38K 65
Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked confusingly at him. "Eat." "No you eat. Its...
11M 713K 83
(Sequel to Two Gangs and a Golden Girl) *** "If you even think about touching me, I will literally rip off your arm," I growl when Xavier prowls clos...