The Dragoness Fairy Tail x re...

Door musicpoodlelover

(Y/n) is a dragon slayer with a set of incredible skills. Follow her journey as she works to being one of the... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 {Part 1}
Chapter 3 {Part 2}
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (rewrite)
Chapter 8 {Rewrite}
Chapter 9 {rewrite}
Chapter 10 Rewrite
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 21

1.8K 52 7
Door musicpoodlelover

"(Y/n), wake up." A voice rang through my ears. I opened my eyes slowly to be greeted by Cynthia and Zeref. "Your okay!" Cynthia exclaims in surprise, then she looks at Zeref. "If you did anything to her, I will hurt you." She threatened him. 

"Cynthia, he won't hurt me." I say to her, rubbing my eyes. 

"But he's Zeref!" She exclaims in shock. How could I be so calm around him. 

"Before you were born and I was still with my family, Zeref would always visit us. He knew my father." I explained to her calmly. She still looked at me skeptically, then she must of realized why she came here. 

"(Y/n), the team is going to fight Hades. They sent me to find you." She tells me in alarm. 

"Are they actually? Of course they are. They're idiots." I mumble, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance. 

"The seven kin of purgatory are down. He's the only one left." Cynthia says to me. 

"(Y/n), go." Zeref tells me as he stands up. 

"What about you? I can't leave you again." I say as I stand up. I don't want him to go. 

"We will meet again. I know it, you just have to trust me." He tells me, a small smile on his face. 

"Please come back to me safe, and still as yourself." I tell him, still not wanting to go. 

"I promise." He says to me. I wrap my arms around him quickly before letting go. 

"I'll hold you up to it then." I say as I give him a quick peck on the cheek. "Let's go Cynthia!" I say to my partner as I summon my wings. 

"Yeah" She says as we fly out of the cave.

"So, where are they going now?" I ask her. 

"To fight Hades. We should meet them at the battlefield." She tells me, flying in the direction. I kept my eyes on the ground, seeing if I could spot anyone familiar. 

"Cynthia, there!" I say, pointing to the ground. There was a small clearing where our team members stood. 

"Let's go" Cynthia says as she begins to fly down. I follow her and I get to where my teammates where. 

"You guys are okay." I say to them in relief. 

"(Y/n), I can say the same to you. Can you fight." Lucy says to me, wondering if I'm okay. 

"Of course I can. I'm not 100% but this will have to do." I tell her, a determined look in my eye. 

"Alright, let's go. Hades is close by." Natsu says to all of us, and run behind him as he leads us to our final battle.

"The third generation of fairy tail" Hades says to us, looking down from his ship. "Come, if you dare, Makarov's brood." He says before turning around and walks into his ship. This seems to piss Natsu off. 

"You come down here" He complains. 

"He thinks he's all that." Gray remarks, ticked off at the man. 

"He's the one who hurt master." Erza says to the ice mage beside her. 

"If we can just teach this guy a lesson, then we can leave safely, right?" Wendy wonders out loud, hoping we don't have to do much. 

"Yup, we'll all get out of here." Lucy says happily. Why does she think it will be that easy. I can tell by the look in this guy's eye, that as long as he's still breathing, he wont stop his attack on us. 

"Happy, I have a request for you guys." Natsu says to the exceeds. 

"What is is?" Happy questions him. 

"Search the ship for the source of it's power and destroy it." He says to the exceeds. 

"It'd be a problem if it started flying again." Happy remarks. 

"Understood." Carla says calmly. 

"Leave that much to us." Lily says to him. 

"You too Cynthia." I tell her and she nods. 

"I'll cast troia on you just in case." Wendy says to the fire user. 

"Let's get this party started!" Gray says as he creates an ice staircase leading up to the ship. We begin sprinting up the stairs as the exceeds do their own job. 

"He's a wizard on an even higher level then our master. We're going to go all out from the start, at the same time" Erza informs us, making sure we know the plan. 

"Right" Wendy says in confirmation. 

"I'll give him every last bit of my power I have." Gray says, showing Erza that he understands. 

"We don't have time to think of what would happen afterwards." Lucy says to us, showing us that we truly have no idea what is going to happen. 

"I finally get to punch this guy." Natsu says, getting excited at the thought of an other battle. 

"Is that all you care about?" I question the pyromaniac.  To answer this, he grins widely. 

"I'm all fired up!" He says as we get closer to the top. Natsu jumps over the ledge that leads him to the ship, us trailing behind him. "Hades! Tast the power of fairy tail!" We hear Natsu yell out. Erza, Gray and I jump around the flames Natsu had created. 

"Black wing: Moon Gleam!" Erza yells as she sends a shock wave of magic towards Hades. 

"Cold Excalibur!" Gray says, creating an ice sword. 

"Ice and water dragon rose whip" I yell at him, casting a combined attack with my two main magic, creating a water whip with ice thorns. We couldn't tell if he hit him, since he just stood there. We landed on the other side of him, watching Lucy take her turn. 

"Gate of the golden bull, I open thee: TAURUS!" Lucy yells out, taking out her powerful key. As soon as Taurus exits the gate, he strikes down at Hades with his battle axe. 

"Magically enchant everyone's attack power, defense power and speed: Arms, Armor, Vernier!" Wendy says as she casts her supporting magic. Erza, Gray and I begin to strike with our magic weapons. 

"Annoying brats" Hades mumbles as he creates a whip. He uses it to trap Erza and knock away Gray. I use my whip to hold him down as Natsu comes above him. 

"Fire dragon wing slash!" He says, landing the hit on Hades. Using the chain again, he swings Natsu away from him. Erza cuts the chain as I make the whip disappear. 

"Go Natsu!" Gray yells at the boy, creating a type of springboard for him. 

"Music dragon upgrade: Arms, Vernier, Armor." I cast with my other magic, since an attack from me would be fruitless. 

"Sky dragon ROAR!" Wendy casts to help Natsu. 

"Scorpio" Lucy summons as he uses his sand buster. This boosts Natsu even more. 

"Fire dragon SWORD EDGE!" Natsu yells out as he strikes Hades, sending him flying back. The air seems to stand still as we wait to see what happened.

"People say that their mistakes become 'Experience'. But a true mistake does not leave one with any experience. For those who make the mistake of facing me, they have no future at all." Hades says to us as he walks out of the smoke, completely unharmed. 

"Not even a scratch?" Lucy mumbles, taking a step back. 

"That's..." Wendy mumbles in shock. 

"Damn it." I mumble, annoyed at his reoccurring presence. 

"Woah. We were going all out back there." Gray says in amazement. 

"The nature of his magic power... has changed?" Natsu mumbles, shock evident on his face. 

"Now then, I think that should be enough warm up exercise." He says to us. The ground around us begins to shake as raw magic power flows through his body. 

"Brace yourselves." Erza warns us urgently. Suddenly, he looks at Wendy as screams. Wendy then completely disappears, leaving nothing but her clothes behind. 

"Wendy!" Natsu screams out. 

"Destroyed without even a trace left? Pitiful. Maybe I should just erase the rest of you one at a time." He says to us. 

"Wendy?" Lucy questions, looking at her clothes. 

"What the hell have you done?" Gray asks Hades. 

"You monster!" I say as I grit my teeth and ball my fist. 

"Everybody, please calm down." A voice rang around us. "I am safe... She says" We look up to see a grandfather clock hugging the ceiling. 

"Horologium!" Lucy says, proud of her spirit. 

"Thank goodness." Gray says with a smile. 

"She's okay." I say, more to myself to help calm down. 

"My automatic emergency danger avoidance system has been activated." The spirit says to us. 

"Um.." Lucy questions, thinking to herself. "I kinda remember being in danger a lot of other times." Lucy says to the spirit who never came to her aide. 

"The danger level was par greater this time. I am very sorry." The spirit says to Lucy. 

"Thank you so very much, Horologium.... She says" The clock said, representing what Wendy had just said. 

"Just as annoyingly roundabout as always." Gray says about the spirit. 

"And wait, why are her clothes all that's left?" Natsu questions the spirit. 

"It was an emergency, so only the person themselves was protected." Horologium tells Natsu. 

"Then that means? Wendy, you're..." Gray starts to say in disbelief. 

"Kya.... She says. Now please change into these." Horlogium tells us then says to the girl. 

"Anyways, we're in your debt. I give you our thanks." Erza tells the spirit. 

"I can only protect you this once. Please be careful." Horologium says before poofing away.

"So this is Makarov's brood, eh. This will be fun after all." Hades says, now interested in the battle. 

"You know gramps?" Natsu questions the man. 

"What, he didn't tell you? Are there no records of me left in the guilds library, I wonder? I was once the second master of fairy tail. I took the name Purehito." He tells us, a neutral look on his face. 

"Liar!" Natsu yells out at us, but something seemed off about his statement.

"I was the one who chose Makarov as the third guild master." Hades tells us. I can see it in his eyes. He's telling the truth. 

"As if we'd believe that. Stop spouting such crap." Natsu says as he charges towards Hades. He summons a dark orb from his fingers and launches it, creating a wall of dark magic. It hit Natsu, creating a small explosion. 

"Natsu!" I call out at him. Hades summons an other orb and trows it in front of us, sending us back a bit. A chain catches Lucy's and Erza's hand while a third ties them together, then explodes. He then uses his fingers as guns and hits a charging Natsu in the leg. I use my wings to fly up above him. I aim an attack at him, but he hits me out of the air by striking at my wing and shoulder. He hits Gray in the chest and Wendy in the arm.

"I dance with magic" He says as he continues to hit us with magic. We're all stuck on the ground, gritting our teeth as we try to take the pain. Once he finishes the attack, he waits in silence for a moment. 

"Do fairy's have tails, or not? An eternal riddle. In other words, an eternal journey." Hades says to us, bringing back my first memory of the guild. He rehearsed it perfectly. 

"If I'm not mistaken, that's the reasoning behind your guilds name." He says as he begins to walk forward, towards Natsu. 

"But your journey will end soon." He says, pushing his boot against Natsu's head. 

"Mavis' will was entrusted to me. And my will was entrusted to Makarov. But that was a mistake. Makarov changed the guild." He says as he looks down at Natsu. 

"What's wrong with changes?" Natsu asks him. 

"He exposed magic to too much sunlight" Hades says to him in reply. 

"That's our fairy tail. We ain't a living corps like you. We live our lives by putting everything on the line. If you don't have the courage to change, then stop right there." Natsu protests, his anger shining through. 

"Pipe down, little devil." He says as he begins shooting Natsu with his magic. 

"If you want to blame someone, blame Makarov." He says to the beaten boy as she keeps attacking him. 

"Enough with this!" I yell at him, struggling to move. 

"It is Makarov's fault you will die suffering." Hades says while he keeps shooting Natsu. 

"Stop this" Erza yells out. Once Hades ceases his attacks, Natsu begins to struggle.

"You... Revenge.... For gramps..." he mumbles, trying to stand up. 

"Enough, Begon!" Hades says as he takes aim again. The magic begins charging up and illuminates the room. 

"Enough!" Lucy cries out in fear for her friends life. A strong white light filled the room, blocking everyone's vision of what happened. Did it hit? Is Natsu okay? I don't know. But I sense an other presence in the room. I remember that magic aura. I had a feeling you wouldn't leave us to die.

Thank you....

And that's the end of this chapter. Sorry it's a cliffhanger but let's leave the name reveal to the next chapter. If you watched the episode you would all know who this is. Anyways, until next time. Peace.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

108K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
720 14 15
The love interest of Natsu who happens to be a mere untouchable wizard with a family lineage that goes back centuries. Her heritage means royalty and...
128K 2.1K 27
You have joined the guild 'Fairytail.' You've taken captive the hearts of six dragons. Well dragon slayers to specific, but dragons either way. In th...
13.7K 325 33
(Y/n) and Rachael are dragon slayers who join Fairytail as the days go by will the two learn new things and fall in love? Or will their pasts catch u...