~Shu X Reader~

Door Burusafaia

I am not the original person who created this show. This is a story that I came up with this character for th... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

645 15 4
Door Burusafaia

This Part will have 2 different scenarios. One will be a sad part and the other will be happy. You can decide which one you want to do.

Previously....
"Shu, I love you so much. I want you to know that you dont need me to be happy. Please stay the way you are. Find someone better than me." His eyes started to water as the tears streamed down his face. I struggled to bring up my hand and wiped the tears away, bringing him close and kissing his forhead. Right before I blacked out.

Now..

(Shu P.O.V)

The ambulance came and (Y/n) was immediately taken to the hospital. They wasted no time in taking her to ER and do surgery. Her breathing was slow and still, and her chance of survival was slim. I could tell that her ribs were broken, brain damage, and internal bleeding. Looking at her like this made me want to cry, but I held it in and helped rush her to the Emergency Room. Before I could even get passed the double doors I was stopped.

"Sorry sir, but you can't go in there." A nurse said as he was blocking the doors.

"If you think I'm going to stay here when my girlfriend is in there in the verge of death, then you obviously have something wrong with you." I tried to push him out of the way without too much force, but he just held his ground.

"Sir you will only distract us, while we work. Please just understand thats the rules. If you can't listen then we will have to forcefully have to escort you out the building." I stopped trying to get in and stood completely still. This was the rules and although I didnt like it, I have to oblige by the rules. Nodding my head he held his hand pointing to a direction to what seemed to be a waiting room near the doors. Just before making eye contact with him I muttered just loud enough for him to hear.

"You better save her, otherwise I will tear this building down, and ruin the future of all the workers here." The man only sighed and walked through the doors.

3 hours. It took them 3 hours to finally finish the surgery. As soon as the doctors came into the waiting room I was met with...

Sad Scenario:

I was met with faces of grief. A woman looked like she was struggling to let any words come out from her mouth as she just looked like a gapping fish out of water. The man right beside her decided to just say the news that I so desperately wanted to know.

"The surgery went smoothly.." Hearing this calmed me down, is what I would have said if the look on their faces didn't look so full of sorrow.

"So if it went smoothly whats with the look on your faces." The female seemed to twitch after I said this. She slowly opened her mouth finally letting out words.

"It went smoothly but, she suffers from head trauma which caused... Temporary amnesia." My breathing hitched with that last word.

"Do you know for how long?" The two shook their heads and the male spoke again.

"It could be for a month, a week, its possible it could be for a few years." This can't be happening, not to her. What if she never remembers anything.

"Can something trigger her memories back?" At this point I have to think of any thing that can help her get her memories.

"Yes it is possible, but for now would you like to see her?" The female said and I turned my head to her so quickly I almost got whiplash.

"Yes please." Without further talk we walked out the room and down the hall to where they kept the patients. We passed by at least 5 rooms until we finally got to hers. The moment the door was opened I sped to (Y/n's) side. She looked at me as she cocked her head.

"Who are you?" Those three little words hit me deep.

"Miss (L/n) this is the man that brought you here. He is your boyfriend." A nurse said as she walked in the room and the two doctors left.

"Wait what... No he's not, I dont have a boyfriend. Where's my mom I need to talk to her." Her voice was so quiet I was barely to keep up with what she was saying.

"He is Miss, he will also be taking you back home." The nurse walked closer to (Y/n) as she began to check her vitals.

"But-"

"No buts miss, now hurry and change." After the nurse checked and knew she was fine she walked to me. "Make sure to change her bandages once a week, also remember to let it air out a bit other wise it won't heal. Do it preferably at night." Without even letting me say anything she just walked out. I looked back to (Y/n) and saw her already done changing.

"Are we gonna go?" Not saying anything I grabbed her hand and looked around to make sure no one was watching. Finally noticing the coast was clear I teleported back home.

The moment we were in the living room (Y/n) turned to me.

"WHAT WAS THAT! DID WE JUST TELEPORT!" Her jaw hung wide open and could see a hint of excitement in her eyes. I chuckled under my breath as it still is my same (Y/n) just without her memories. Closing my eyes I walked over to couch and laid down.

"Yeah." Making my voice sound conpletely calm I focused on trying to take a short nap. That was until something sat on top of me. "OOOOF." Did she gain weight? My eyes shot open at the new weight on top of me and was faced with sparkling (E/c) eyes.

"WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO?!!" Since when was she this loud. Rubbing my temples I tried to shift myself into a comfortable position as she was straddling me. Deciding just to sit up I looked at her again.

"Other things as well, since I am a vampire." Her face went blank and before I knew it she tackled me.

"YOU'RE A VAMPIRE!! THAT'S SO COOL, AND YOU'RE REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE MY BOYFRIEND. HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY!!" I thought my ears were gonna bleed from her screaming right near them.

"Yes, now mind not screaming."

"Bite me." Well that caught me off gaurd.

"Why?"

"You look exhausted and hungry, plus I want to know what it feels like." Just when I was about to decline Ayato appeared out from no where.

"If you wanna know what it feels like I could do it." (Y/n's) weight was lifted off of me as Ayato held her from behind. His teeth grazing the side of her neck, and just when he was about to sink them in I moved swiftly snatching her from his hold.

"Hands off my girl. My girl, my blood get your own." I growled as I took (Y/n's) hand and teleported to my room on my bed.

"So will you drink my blood?" Sighing in defeat I grabbed her arm and slid her on my lap.

"Are you sure?" I whispered and she quickly nodded her head. Moving her hair to the side I planted gentle kisses on her soft skin. I made my way to her shoulder and licked the spot before gently piercing the tender skin. Taking tiny gulps I felt her arms wrap themselves around my neck. Little by little I took bigger gulps. I can feel her move a bit as I slid my fangs out licking up the access blood. She looked drained of energy as she opened her mouth.

"Shu..." I haven't told her my name, and no one else told it to her.

"You remember... That was quick" I mumbled the last part, while I was trying to not give myself false hope.

"Mhmm, Thank you Shu." It took everything out of me not to squish her to death. How she got her memories back from me just drinking her blood, I don't know but what I do is that I'm definitely not letting go.

"You look tired do you wanna take a nap." I quickly moved ourselves so we were both laying down. It didn't take long as she closed her eyes and drifted off, me about to chase right after her.

Happy Scenario:

I was met with a wide grin on each of their faces and I ran up to them.

"So she's okay?" I didnt want to ve bombarded with false hope as I kept praying that you were okay.

"Surprisingly she is even better than okay, her surgery went smoothly, eventually the major bleeding had stopped and she's almost good as new. We don't know what went on with her speedy recovery but she will be fine. You can discharge her tomorrow." The male doctor said with a very happy expression as I breathed a sigh of relief. A thought bubbled up in my head.

"Can I see her?" The doctor nodded his head and gave me directions to her room. The walk was quiet and the hallway smelled of medicine. Once I finally reached the room I slowly twisted the doorknob and entered the room, closing the door behind me. I looked at her frail body on the bed as she layed on the bed asleep. The expression on her face made me want to melt at how adorable she actually looked. Walking to the side of her I sat myself down on the chair that was there. Sliding my hand to hold hers I felt her warm touch, 'oh how I missed this feeling'. Although it had only been a day it felt like forever with all these events happening at once. I didn't realize she woke up staring at me until she spoke barely above a whisper, but still able to interrupt my thoughts.

"You're here." The way her voice was crushed me as I sounded hoarse as if she coughed her voice away.

"Go to sleep." She needed her energy if she was going to go back home tomorrow.

"But then yo-"

"I said go to sleep." Without another word she nodded her head and closed her eyes. I knew she was trying to fight back falling asleep because only a few seconds later she was already sleeping. I can feel her hand hold on to mine tighter as her warmth enclosed itself around my hand. I layed my head on the little space on the bed as my eyes slowly closed and I fell into deep slumber.

It wasnt until the sunlight peaking through the curtains hitting my face that I woke up. Y/n was still sleeping so I decided to go sign the papers the check her out. The process didn't take too long, but when I got back Y/n was up.

"Where did you go?" Her voice was slightly better but still quite hoarse.

"I went to check you out, so lets go home." Her face beamed at the thought of her going home which made me feel happy inside to see her like that.

"Wait, I don't have any clothes to change into." I peaked my head to the halls to see if anyone was coming and closed the door, quickly returning to Y/n's side. I held on to her hand and teleported us back home.

Immediately we entered my dark room. Walking over to the switch I flipped it on as I went to my bed and flopped down. As I went to look at Y/n she seemed to be pouting.

"I need to go to my room to change." She grumbled as I only smirked.

"Why can't you just change into my clothes." I can see the blush tainting her cheeks red as she turned around and headed to my closet. I watched intently as she grabbed my sweater and turned around to me.

"Turn around." I chuckled as I turned away as she changed. Patiently waiting I heard the closet doors close. Turning back around I noticed the my sweater looked like an oversized dress on her.

"It's really big." My eyebrows raised.

"Is that a problem?" I asked looking up and down.

"No." she whispered as she shuffled closer to the bed. It wasn't till she was about a foot away from the bed that I sat up and pulled her towards me.

"You look good in my clothes." Her lips curled up as she smiled cutely. God damn she knew how to make me fall. She sat on my lap as I cupped her cheeks. She leaned closer and right before I pecked her lips I could feel her breath hitting my lips. The simple thing almost made me want to smash my lips on to hers but I didn't. After pecking her I layed her down with me as we cuddled together. It only took a little while since she falls to sleep very quickly. I was soon falling asleep as well until I realized the lights were still on and Y/n was holding on tightly.

"Damn it."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

84K 2K 24
GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS THEY'RE BETTER I SWEAR First of all, English is not my mother language. I am sorry for grammar mistakes. I had a feeling that...
173K 6.2K 27
『 sakamaki shu x reader x sakamaki reiji 』 Being a very bored girl, you decide to go out and find yourself some adventure that would forever keep yo...
85.9K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
33.6K 651 24
*EVERY CHAPTER THAT WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT AND GRAPHIC SCENES WILL HAVE A WARNING IN THE BEGINNING* This is a book I made a few years ago when I...