Hetalia: The Lost World

Από Lbat1901

[Placed as #3 in HETALIACHINA as of July 24th 2018 | Placed as #6 in HETALIACHARACTERS as of October 28th 201... Περισσότερα

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 (Final Part)

Part 16

14 1 0
Από Lbat1901

I can't believe that I wrote this but I did it anyway. Yes, I know that I'm like two years late for this when it was a huge meme. It's better late than never, am I right?

It's the sixteenth chapter to The Lost World and it is the sweet sixteen for the story. Also thank you all for making it this far. Now enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After realizing the betrayal of both Oliver and Roland, the 2Ps were called to another meeting by Luciano. "Alright listen up, we-a have some business to-a talk about. Any ideas?" asked Luciano as the rest of the 2Ps thought about it. Soon Al and Matt came into the room laughing their heads off, before sitting down. "You two are-a late! Why is-a that?" asked Luciano as both Al and Matt stopped laughing. "Sorry Luci, we were at a baseball game in New York" said Matt as Luciano glared at them. "Yeah, it ran way pass the end time" said Al.

"Oh my-a bad, I had no idea that-a there was-a game today. So tell me who-a won in this so called-a baseball game" said Luciano calmly. "Well about that, we weren't paying attention because we were getting hotdogs" said Matt. "It's true what they say, my country has the best hotdogs ever" said Al with a smile before putting his feet up on the table. "YOU MEDIOCRE-A IDIOTAS!!!! DID YOU-A REALIZE THAT I-A CALLED EVERYONE FOR A MEETING-A A LONGTIME AGO!?" yelled Luciano. "Whoa, calm down. We did know, but we thought the game would've ended before the meeting starts" said Al. "BUT YOU-A TWO DIDN'T!!! From now-a on no more-a games, actually no more-a sports. I'm-a now forcing you two to-a come when-a I tell you to come. By the way Al, GET YOUR-A FEET OFF THE TABLE!!!!" yelled Luciano as Al quickly got his feet off the table.

"We're sorry Luci, we promise to not go to any sports game ever again" said both Al and Matt. "Of course you-a won't and DON'T CALL-A ME LUCI!!!" yelled Luciano again as both Al and Matt nodded their heads. "Anyway, we're here-a to talk about Oliver and -a Roland" said Luciano before Kuro pressed a button that showed a picture of both Oliver and Roland on the board. "These two bakas betrayed us and decided to help our good counterparts" said Kuro as Luciano smirked. "Excellent Kuro! Now does-a anyone have an idea to get-a back on these two.... Idiotas?" asked Luciano with a sigh. "I say ve kill zhem" said Akbar.

"Nyet, I say we push them off a bridge, da" said Vladimir. "I say ve torture zhem" said Francois. "Those are all good ideas, but we can do better" said Luciano. "I say we take them to a baseball and we-" said Al before getting hit on the head by Matt who said "Have you forgotten that we can't mention anything about baseball or any kind of sport?" Everyone was soon arguing over what they should do to Olliver and Roland, as Luciano just stood there as a tick mark was starting to form. "SHUT UP!!! Arguing isn't-a going to get-a us nowhere" said Luciano as everyone stopped fighting. "Luciano, how can you be sure?" asked Xiao.

"Well I-a can prove by asking you-a guys this... uhh are-a you a real 2P?" asked Luciano as everyone stared at him in confusion. "Uhh... technically" said Akbar. "Nein" said Lutz while shaking his head. "Really now? Have you-a ever caught a guy or two that-a.... uhhh have betrayed you?" asked Luciano. "Nope" said Al. "Not really" added Matt. "You-a guys got to be kidding-a me right? Have you-a ever felt the need to-a cause chaotic destruction and-a show no mercy to the people you-a hurt?" asked Luciano. "Nah nah" said both Xiao and Francois. "Come to think of it we haven't fert a need" said Kuro. "Alright! I-a can see that I-a need to teach you-a how to be... 2Ps!" said Luciano before playing on a saxophone.

Hey!

Suddenly everyone yelled and started dancing, as Luciano quickly yelped and looked at his saxophone believing that something was wrong. It turns out that the rest of the 2Ps started playing instruments and were dancing goofy.

We are Number One

Hey!

We are Number One

Everyone kept dancing as Luciano himself was preparing to teach the 2Ps on how to be actual 2Ps (that doesn't right does it?)

"Now listen-a closely" said Luciano as the 2Ps stopped doing what they were doing and looked up. Luciano was then having the 2Ps follow him before continuing to sing.

Here's-a a little lesson-a in trickery

This is-a going down-a in history

If you-a wanna be a 2P Number One

You'll-a have to chase a traitor on the run

Luciano showed Al a net trick and how to quickly bring it. Lutz and Akbar were working on plan by writing it down on a chalkboard before Luciano interrupts them and writes down a better one. Francois and Vladimir were busy looking over the weaponry, till Luciano shows them his collection. Kuro and Xiao were busy with polishing their weapons till Luciano gave both of them his most sharpest knifes. Soon they were all ready and Luciano lead them undercover till they saw Oliver running by.

"Don't just-a stand there, move it! Go, go, go" said Luciano as got up along with the 2Ps following him. Oliver then ran pass a tree while trying to hurry back to his cupcakes, without noticing the rest of the 2Ps.

Just follow my-a moves, and-a sneak around

Be careful not-a to make a sound

Shh

C R U N C H

No, don't-a touch that you idiota!

Luciano was telling the 2Ps how to be not be seen, till Al accidentally steps on a fallen tree branch. Al then picks up the branch, before Luciano takes it away from him. Soon, Luciano had Akbar, Vladimir, and Lutz hold a ladder for Francois who was holding a large net, as Al set up a spring board and both Kuro and Xiao keeping watch. Then Oliver steps onto the spring board and completely misses the nets causing Francois to slip and put the net over Matt.

We are Number One

Hey!

We are Number One

"What're you-a doing!?" yelled Luciano as Francois got of the ladder and try to get the net off of Matt, but Matt was doing something else. "Who keeps pulling me!?" yelled Matt before spinning around thus having Francois to avoid from be hit by the handle of the net. "Stop moving around!" yelled Francois while trying to get hands on Matt. Akbar, Vladimir, and Lutz tried to get out of there while carrying the ladder, but ended up hitting both Francois and Matt with it. Al, Kuro, and Xiao looked at what was going on before Luciano let out a heavy sigh. "Idiotas" said Luciano while putting a hand on his forehead and shaking his head at the nonsense.

"Ha ha ha" laughed Luciano as he and the other 2Ps followed him to a different part. Luciano had a net with him before throwing it at the 2Ps, who began untangling it.

Now look-a at this net, that-a I just found

When I-a say go, be ready to-a throw

Go!

Throw it at-a him, not me!

Ugh, let's-a try something else

As Oliver ran passed by them, the 2Ps threw the net but at Luciano. Luciano gets angry and takes the net off of himself. Before telling the 2Ps that he got another idea for them to do.

Luciano was then pulling bananas out of a box and on to the ground, just to show the 2Ps how to stop Oliver from running all over the place.

Now watch and-a learn, here's the deal

He'll-a slip and slide on this-a banana peel

Luciano soon looked over at his idea and was very proud of himself for doing it. "Ha ha ha" laughed Luciano before gasping as he saw the 2Ps accidentally stepping on the banana peels and ended up falling to the ground. "WHAT'RE YOU-A IDIOTAS DOING!?" yelled Luciano as the 2Ps were trying it get up.

Luciano then had Xiao, Vladimir, Francois, and Kuro head back to the meeting room, while he had Al give Matt a signal to let go of a bucket that was tied to a tree. Luciano then had both Akbar and and Lutz hold a long piece of rope as to have Oliver trip over it. But Akbar grabbed a flower and sniff it, while Lutz was laughing. Without noticing Oliver ran by and Luciano noticed this, as Akbar and Lutz stopped messing around and hold the rope. Luciano made an attempt to chase after Oliver, but ended up tripping over the net, as Al had Matt let go of the bucket causing it to hit Luciano. Luciano falls to the ground while Akbar, Lutz, Al, and Matt ran to him just to see if he was fine.

ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba

We are Number One

Hey!

ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba

"We are-a Number One!" said Luciano while finding out that Kuro, Xiao, Vladimir, and Francois managed to capture Oliver. However, Roland and Flavio joined forces and sent a cupcake to find Oliver. Luckily the 2Ps were asleep due to being bored, leaving Oliver to find a secret key inside the cupcake thus using the said key to open his cell door. Meanwhile, Luciano was planning to on searching for the 1Ps. He manages to find them before pressing a button to activate a bomb that will blow away the good countries. Flavio and Roland found the bomb and began to defuse it, while Luciano saw the 2Ps playing baseball with Oliver who was freed from his cell. Both Roland and Flavio managed to defuse the bomb, before leaving as Luciano was trying to get the 2Ps to stop playing baseball. But he had no luck and gave up, before seeing Flavio and Roland joining in causing Luciano's blood to boil before yelling "YOU GUYS ARE-A IDIOTAS!!!"

ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba

We are Number One

Hey!

ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba

We are Number One

Hey!

Hey!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

81.7K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
95K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...
33.2K 513 19
『ヘタリア』 ───────────────── ╰┈➤ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 how much of your life will change when you meet Germany.❞ ───────────────── ꒰Germany x Reade...
46.9K 1.8K 32
2p! Italy x Mute! Reader x 2p! Romano A vacation in Italy sounded wonderful in your mind when your parents offered to help you pay for the trip. You...