Cute High Earth Defense Club

Autorstwa WannabeDreamer2

Kimmy zauo is a typical 15 year old girl who hasn't seen her brother Ryu since age 3 , but when it comes to t... Więcej

Characters
Chapter 1
Me and big brother
Chapter 2
I'm a hero now?
Chapter 3
Me , the guys , & the beach
Chapter 4
Games with the guys
Chapter 5
Rocking club with the guys
Chapter 6
First day on the team!
Chapter 7
Meeting the Student Council
Chapter 8
Thinking outright
Quick authors note
Chapter 9
Who is she?
Chapter 10
Outfits!
Love heals all wounds
A Date To Remember
Chapter 12
The Guys Vs. Baking
Chapter 13
Practice makes romance
Chapter 14
Baking Day!
Chapter 15
Culture's Day Festival
Chapter 16
Happy Birthday Ryu!
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

68 2 0
Autorstwa WannabeDreamer2

                   * 2 weeks later *

" I'll come over at seven to come pick you up. " En said. " Okay, and I'll be ready before then. " I said giggling. He smiled and I quickly pulled him close for a kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he smiled and put his arms around me and returned the kiss. " Okay break it up, I don't want to see any of that. Kimmy let's go. " Ryu said. We pulled back, and I sighed but laid my forehead against En's. He only only chuckled at my despair and I looked at him. Cracking a slight smile. " You better go, I promise I'll be there to pick you up later. " En said smiling.

" Alright, bye for now. " I said smiling. I walked off but we held hands and I was so tempted to just pull him back against me. " Kimmy! " Ryu yelled. Sighing, I let En's hand go and ran after Ryu. As I ran up to him, I jumped up on his back and he held me up. " You have legs you know. " Ryu said. " No I don't. " I said giggling. " Your such a big baby you know that? " Ryu said. " So are you when you can't get a date... so what's the difference? " I retorted back. He pouted and I just laughed.

When we made it home Ryu walked to the kitchen where mom was and got me and him water while I was still on his back. " Kimmy what on earth are you doing? " mom asked with a smile. " She's being a monkey who won't let go. " Ryu said. " Monkey really? Who's being the monkey? " I asked. " You. " Ryu said. I hit his back and he whined, I only giggled. He then went to the livingroom and to the couch. He then dropped me on the couch and I whined pouting, and he laughed.

" Ryu you meanie. " I pouted. " Oh hush, go get ready for that date of yours. " Ryu said with a slight grin.
Nodding, I got up and hugged him quickly. Then ran upstairs to my room and went to quickly take a shower.

            * With En *

En had walked in his house with Atsushi behind him, they both went to his room. " So what are you planning for your date with Kimmy tonight? " Atsushi asked. " Taking her to the carnival since its gonna be open for another month. " En said. " She'll like that. " Atsushi said. En slid his bag down and took his school jacket off, and sliding his shoes off. He went to his bedroom bathroom but kept the door open as he was getting his shower stuff together but not turning on the water.
" En-chan? " Atsushi said. " Yea? " En asked as he was looking through the cabinet.

  " What's this doing here? " Atsushi asked. En grabbed a towel and put it down, then walked out looking at Atsushi. In Atsushi's hands was … a condom that was obviously in plain sight. En blushed and so was Atsushi. " Oh, um, that was… it isn't mine. " En said stuttering. " Then who's is it? " Atsushi said. En thought, he knew it wasn't his because he and Kimmy hadn't had that talk so he didn't need to buy those. Well not yet till they've discussed it. Not like she'd say yes which En didn't mind because he wasn't interested in that.

   As En was thinking he suddebly remembered where it did come from. " Oh that is my cousin Greg's. He came over a few days ago, and gave me one. I guess I forgot to throw it away. " En said. " Oh that explains it, I mean, Greg is always carrying these around wherever he goes. " Atsushi said. En nodded, and was about to grab it from him when Atsushi held it. " Are you going to throw it away? " En asked looking at him. " No, well, I'm not gonna be using it. But… maybe you will. " Atsushi said. En blushed and panicked, a red alert went in his red saying No!

   " I won't be using it at all. It's because me and Kimmy haven't had that talk, plus I'm sure she's gonna say she doesn't right now. And i'm not interested in that also Ryu would kill me if we did. " En explained. " Well I'm saying just in case something does happen and you can't stop yourself. " Atsushi said. " No, just throw it away. " En said. Atsushi sighed, and stood there holding it. This gave En a reminder to throw away the others his cousin put in his nightstand.

  Not wanting his mom to find them and come to that conclusion, then he'd really be in trouble… Ryu would still kill him. En was still on probation with Ryu as it was since they started dating the night of the spring fling dance. Ryu sure is a guard dog when it comes to Kimmy. Well, he is the only boy in that house and he's maning it down. Kimmy rarely speaks of their dad, En kinda wants to speak with him. Not wanting to keep their relationship a secret from her dad. En knew she'd have her dad at her sweet 16th if she could convince her mom.

   Which speaking of that… her birthday wasn't too far away so he needed to get a head start on her gift. Her birthday was in March too with Ryu, except she was the 18th of March. A few days after Ryu. So he had to get to finding a gift, well for both. Ryu was gonna be 17 this year, while Kimmy was gonna be 16. " Why don't you keep it? " Atsushi asked. That being broke En out of his train of thought and back to reality. En sighed knowing he wasn't gonna win this argument. Well he can't win any arguments with Kimmy either… stubborn one she is.

  She and Ryu both share that trait. " Fine, just set it on my dresser. I'm gonna get my shower. " En said. He went in and closed the door, locking it. He heard a bit of shuffling in his room as he unbuttoned his shirt. " Bye Enny! Why don't you bring her to the curry bar instead for dinner, I'll leave some coupons! " Atsushi said. En had totally forgotten. Atsushi worked regular part-time at his and En's favorite curry restaurant. He helped out making the different kinds of curry that they made there.

   Atsushi even had his own recipe he had learned on the menu that En usually ordered if it wasn't the fall season yet. Fall season they made the season kind which En liked so much.
" Alright, Thanks! " En shouted back. He then turned on the water and finished getting undressed.

  * Some time later back with Kimmy *

   " Okay okay! I heard you Ryu! Dammit! " I yelled at Ryu. Running into my room with only my towel wrapped around myself, and a towel wrapped around my head too as I had my toothbrush in my mouth. This being the 5th time I had brushed my teeth just wanting to make sure my breath wasn't nasty smelling. I mean this isn't me and En's first date, it's only been 2 weeks since we began dating, but we've went on a lot of dates. This'll be our 15th I think? And today I'm off of work so I was happy. Yeah, finally got a job but I got it at the ice cream parlor.

     It's cold but it just gives me an excuse to my wear my favorite sweater cardigans during the summer. But yeah getting back to the point, even though it's not our first date, I still wanna look good. And kiss him a while lot. So I have to have good smelling breath, and this is why I got through toothpaste so quickly. " Kimmy! Come on! " Ryu shouted. " I have to get ready for a date moron! Go get mom! " I yelled back. As I finished with my teeth, I run to the bathroom and rinse.

   Rushing out, I go to my dresser and grab my favorite pair of lace. Throwing on my white pair I then put my towel around myself again and run to the bathroom, taking my hair down from the towel and brushing the tangly pink mess. After doing that I grabbed my hairdryer and dried it.
Around 25 minutes later, I finished and went to my closet. Which dress should I wear? Hmm… maybe something more innocent yet sexy at the same time? Do I even have that in my closet? I think.

    Rummaging through all my hangers … I finally found it. Yes, this is the dress, and I have the right matching sandals too! Quickly slipping on the dress, I ran to my dresser and applied a bit of makeup, then did my hair. First I flat ironed it. Then taking two of the thickest and longest strands of my hair on both opposite sides of my head, I braided them and then pulled them around the back of my head and twisted them then put a ponytail. I think sprites on my favorite perfume that En loves on me too.

                  ( Kimmy's dress. )

  Running back to my bathroom I sat on the ledge and shaved my legs for any hairs I missed, knowing this is the 2nd time today. I mean I had completely shaved everywhere yesterday night, and again today but I just wanna make sure I didn't miss any hairs on my legs. Looking, I got out and dried my legs. I rubbed some lotion on quickly on them, then slid on my light brown sandals. Grabbing my purse with my phone, I run downstairs and sit on the couch, as I sat I wondered if I should go brush my teeth one last time. Maybe? I don't know I don't think it'd be a good idea. Maybe not.

  So I sat back and tried to relax, my phone in my hand waiting for anything. A text, a call, a videochat, a notification. Anything. Looking at the clock, I realized how I only have 20 more minutes left. Seeing as it was 6:30 now. I watched the clock in frustration… it was teasing me, more like mocking me. Sighing, I tried to look away from the clock. " I wonder what's on store for me today while I wait. " I said quietly to myself.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.6K 185 10
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
859 101 29
where a plus size girl gets into some action. Adya was a normal girl who lived a normal life with her father and her two best friends. One day that c...
135K 7K 37
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Kenna Jones isn't a Superhero, and she wants to keep it that way. Though her brother, Sebastien, is a star member of the...
60.8K 2.3K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...