Sinbad: High King of the Seas

PhoenixBunny456 द्वारा

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... अधिक

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"

1.6K 38 17
PhoenixBunny456 द्वारा

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

[A Few Months Later]

"Barbarossa's Independent Nationalist Party won?" Sinbad asks shocked.

"Yes. And now our independent nationalist party has come into power. Our party leader, Lord Barbarossa is now the legitimate head of state. He's in the Incumbent President!" Dairu announces.

"President Barbarossa?" Jafar asks.

"That's pretty amazing." Vittel says.

"Yes and we've come to deliver an invitation from his excellency to our celebration. We've been sent to escort Lord Sinbad and Lady Annalise, Presidents of Sindria Trading Company, to Parthevia as a state guest." Dairu says.

"St-State guests?!" Everyone asks shocked.

"Are you sure? We're only a trading company! To invite us as state guests..." Pipirika says.

"We wouldn't do this for any other trading company, but for Sindria Trading Company, it's only natural!" Dairu says.

"Eh?" Pipirika asks.

"Allow me to explain." Jafar says.

At this time, Sindria Trading company conducts trade within an extensive territory including Imuchakk, Sasan, Artemyra, Heliohapt, Balbadd, and Reim. To add to that, they acquired all the property and trade routes successful and distinguished Mariadel company which Sindria Trading Company used as capital to expand their own operations. Employees in every corner of the world, 3,000 in total. Approximately 110 personal warships. Before they knew it, they had grown into a huge company that had become one of the top trading companies in the world. And the one who led them there single-handedly, their presidents Sinbad and Annalise, along with their adventure stories, had become well known that there was no one in the world who hadn't heard their names.

"I didn't realize... you'd really accomplished all that." Pipirika says, "That's the scale of a small country, isn't it? That's why we're so busy!"

"So what do you two think, Lord Sinbad?" Dairu asks. Sinbad looks at Annalise and she nods at him.

"Of course. I'll gladly accept your invitation." Sinbad says.

"I'm sure his excellency will be pleased to hear that." Dairu says, "Until we meet again."

[LATER – Parthevia Empire Celebration Hall]

"And now it's time for a greeting from our independent nationalist party leader... our incumbent president, Barbarossa." Dairu announces.

"This country has finally welcomed an end to its long history of war. This victory is a monumental step towards changing our country... and towards changing the world. All of you here tonight will become my witnesses. Parthevia will be reborn, as long as its proud citizens still exist." Barbarossa announces.

Annalise stood with Sinbad and Jafar. Jafar wore a hood so that his identity wasn't seen. Everyone cheers and Jafar's mouth drops open in shock. Annalise looks at Jafar.

"He's so popular." Jafar says.

"Isn't he? I was surprised the first time I saw him, too." Sinbad says.

"Also... The supreme commander of the Reim Imperial Army, Ignatius, Emperor Hakutoku, who turned the three countries of the east into one new nation, the Kou empire and King Rashid. The kings and other important leaders of countries worldwide are gathered here." Jafar says aloud.

'This is dangerous, but I was right that we weren't the only ones here. The independent nationalist party... they hold real power.' His thoughts say.

"Barbarossa." Annalise says as she turns to look. Sinbad looks over too.

"Oh, Sinbad, Annalise, thanks for coming." Barbarossa says.

"Lord Barbarossa... Ah, no it's President Barbarossa." Sinbad says.

"I don't mind. We're friends, aren't we? You can call me what you've always called me." Barbarossa says.

"Well, if you say so." Sinbad says.

"Congratulations on your sweeping victory in the recent election." Annalise says.

"Oh, it's all thanks to the efforts of our party members and the support of the people. Besides, I couldn't go back on that promise I made you two." Barbarossa says.

"Promise?" Jafar asks.

"Oh, so that's where that little stay went. You haven't told him about it?" Barbarossa says.

"Nope, we've been a little busy." Annalise says.

"I see. It's true that it was just a verbal promise, not an official proposal. I suppose that's why. I guess a leader can't be expected to announce a matter that's not even settled yet." Barbarossa says.

"You can just call him our chief accountant." Annalise says.

"There's actually something I'd like to show you three." Barbarossa says and Dairu brings a map and it's set down in front of them.

"This island was once a flourishing port city, but due to the effects of the war, it's now been completely abandoned, so I was thinking of letting you have it." Barbarossa says, "the current is stable and more importantly, it could become a central base on your trade routes between Reim and Balbadd. Its only weak point is that it's no exactly suitable for habitation. On top of being quite a small island, it experiences extreme differences in temperature. But you could build a residential area in this sector. Your country will be a primarily mercantile nation, after all. I don't you think you will require any more than this, but what do you think?"

'An invitation? Mercantile nation? He can't mean?' Jafar's thoughts ask.

"It's wonderful! Just expected from Lord Barbarossa." Sinbad says.

"Good, I thought you might like it." Barbarossa says.

"Sin? Could you have? Did you decide on something so important on you own again?" Jafar whispers.

"Things are going well. Can't this wait?" Sinbad whispers.

"Trust, Sin." Annalise whispers as she grabs Jafar's shoulder.

"This island seems great. Once things calm down a little, we'll have a god check it out." Sinbad says.

"Let's go now." Barbarossa says.

"Huh?" Annalise and Sinbad ask in unison.

"Time is precious. Plus, you have a fellow company employee with you two, so let's go now." Barbarossa says.

"No, no! We can't. After all, you're the most important part of today's celebration!" Sinbad says.

"Don't worry about it. My subordinates are used to stuff like this." Barbarossa says.

"Yes." Dairu says.

"By any chance... are they your household objects?" Annalise asks.

"Not yet, but I have hopes for them." Barbarossa says.

[LATER]

They arrive on the outskirts where they could see the island from. Annalise and Sinbad stare in shock over at the island. Annalise's eyes fill with tears as she stares out at it.

"What do you two think, Sinbad? It's a nice island isn't it?" Barbarossa asks.

Located a few hours North of Parthevia's capital city by carriage, the island is connected to the mainland by two large bridges and was once a city that bustled with trade. In the past, the city flourished as a stopover point between Reim and Balbadd. However, after the outbreak of war with Reim, it was dragged into the world.

"As you can see, all the original inhabitants were evacuated. It has an unobstructed view, so there's nothing hiding the city. It would be difficult to utilize as a naval port, so in times of war, it has remained largely abandoned." Barbarossa explains, "Thanks to that, the buildings and equipment left on the island are mostly as they were when this was a thriving city. If there's anything useful here, you're welcome to it."

"Everything here in the city? Not just the island itself?" Sinbad asks.

"If we could use the port as it is, that would be a great advantage. And if we made a few repairs, I'm sure we could use all the buildings as well." Jafar says.

"Hm? What's that? It looks newer than the other buildings." Sinbad says pointing.

"Yes, that's a military research facility that was built more recently. It's already been abandoned. If you'd like to buy the island, we'll demolish it for you." Barbarossa says.

"As far as the fee goes, Parthevia will be responsible for all negotiations. We couldn't ask for anything better than for you to use this place as a trade city. What do you think?" Dairu asks.

"It's amazing, isn't it, Jafar?" Sinbad asks, "Annalise? What do you think?"

"Can't you imagine how wonderful it would be to make this place our country? We've finally found it, Sin... Just in time for the baby." Annalise says.

"Yeah, but what about a name?" Sinbad asks.

"Idiot, the name was already chosen. Sindria." Annalise says.

"The Kingdom of Sindria." Sinbad says.

"We have, haven't we?" Jafar asks.

"I'm thrilled you like it." Barbarossa says, "Dairu?"

"YES! Onto the business negotiations. The purchase price for this island comes to 10,000,000 Dinars." Dairu says.

'WOW!' Annalise's thoughts say.

"Part of the cost includes the price of the land, but most of it covers the added value. Which is the convivence of the island as a trade city and the right to become an independent territory. All of that is included in the purchase price." Dairu explains.

"Jafar? What do you think?" Sinbad asks.

"That's more than ten times what Sindria trading company makes in a year..." Jafar whispers, "Even if we pay for it in installments, it would take us at least ten years to pay it off. That's how large a sum it is."

"It's only natural. I had prepared myself for this, but buying a country is still no easy feat." Sinbad says.

"It's an issue that can't be resolved immediately." Annalise says.

"Yeah." Sinbad says.

"We're no a charitable organization. It doesn't mean that our national power has returned because we've signed a ceasefire treaty. In fact, it's the opposite. Now is the time we need funds the most. We're willing to surrender the land to you in order to make a profit." Barbarossa says.

"In addition to that, we hope that inviting Sindria Trading Company here will help to rebuild our economy. We would greatly value your support in our efforts. Here's the draft of the laws and regulations surrounding the establishment of a special administrative. This will be reviewed by committee and if they approve it at the next meeting, it will become law. This was decided by all our constituents." Dairu says.

"Oh." Jafar says.

"Parthevia is definitely facing a recession, but despite that, our influence as a large country hasn't weakened. We can be a source of great strength for you. So please use your power to help save this country." Dairu says. The three look at one another.

"That's all there is to see for now. Let's go now." Barbarossa says.

"Huh?" Sinbad asks.

"Where are we going?" Annalise asks.

"Have you forgotten? Besides our governing body, there is another important person here in Parthevia. We must go report to King Ceylan." Barbarossa says.

[Parthevian Royal Palace]

"Wonderful. That is welcome news." Ceylan says.

"Yes." Sinbad says.

"I was surprised... I never would have imagined that someone in King Rashid's escort was actually Sinbad and Annalise, the heads of Sindria trading company." Ceylan says.

"King Ceylan?" Sinbad asks.

"I approve. I would welcome your trade activities here in Parthevia. Allow me to apologize for this country's past injustices towards you." Ceylan says, "We'll be counting on you, Sinbad."

"That's good isn't it, Sinbad?" Barbarossa asks, "Throughout Parthevia's history, there has never been a single instance of a criminal having his name expunged from our wanted list while he still lived. That is, until now. I guess that means you've created yet another legend."

'That's right... I was once a wanted criminal in this country... but now, I've become someone who gets invited into the country and welcomed by all... Barbarossa, political parties, founding a nation, royal blood. I understand what Serendine was saying at that time. I didn't have the bloodline. So there was only one path for me to take, wasn't there? If that's the case...' Sinbad's thoughts say.

"But it's good that Lord Ceylan is a wise person." Barbarossa says.

"Huh?" Sinbad asks.

"He objectively understands his own position. 'This country's present condition', 'the treatment of the royal family'. Not only does he understand all of that, he also doesn't overstep the boundaries of his current position. We couldn't have asked for something more suitable to fill the position of a symbolic 'king'." Barbarossa says, "Until now, the Parthevian Royal family has ruled solely with power and power not backed by actual ability. Without realizing that they were leading their country towards ruin... what foolishness." Annalise and Sinbad's eyes widen.

"If it was anyone but Lord Ceylan, this offer many have been completely rejected because 'setting up something like an autonomous nation is blasphemy to the royal family'." Barbarossa says, "Shall we go? There's more to discuss."

"I know you mentioned it before, but he really says what he means without holding back... If Miss Serendine heard what he just said, she'd likely be angry. It's a good thing she's not here. Sin? What's wrong, Sin?" Jafar asks. Annalise and Sinbad stare at Barbarossa's back as they realized the complete truth. Everything clicked to them. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

35.9K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...
314 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
10.7K 84 8
Annabeth is abused by her father. She meets a group of friends at school, and things start to look up for her. But despite things looking up, Annabet...
20.3K 542 9
So I haven't seen many, or any to be honest, of these so I'll try my best to make it a good story! You are a slave girl originally from the Dark Con...