Sinbad: High King of the Seas

Από PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"

1.8K 40 11
Από PhoenixBunny456

"Kyouwo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all thecharacters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou denemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed bya boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and sheopens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws aweapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!"Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru"Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and heslashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown andhe fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on herface. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in thesame position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kisekida! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalisejumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume nokankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjitehashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad andanother guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before lookingat the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blownaway. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura woterashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datteyoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shownwith Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu matahitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yokunaiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotobani ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara!Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni!Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wookizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayakeno PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai!Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad isshown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of theirfriends.    

          Annalise and Sinbad stare shocked as they weren't sure how to reply. Rashid wanted them to go. It would be beneficial for them to learn firsthand from him on how to do diplomatic missions. So, this wasn't exactly an offer that they could pass up.

"Meet the emperor?" Sinbad asks.

"Yes, but you'll only be a part of my escort. In other words, as one of my attendants, you'll only be accompanying me. You won't be able to speak with him. As long as that's alright with you, I'll prepare to leave in a few days. What will you do, Sinbad?" Rashid asks and Annalise looks at Sinbad.

[Later]

"You're going to Parthevia?!" Jafar asks shocked as Sinbad gives him the news. Annalise was busy getting ready for the wedding in a few hours.

"We depart tomorrow. I'll entrust the company to you, Jafar." Sinbad says as he was looking at the outfit he was going to wear for the wedding as well as preparing for the trip.

"That's so soon. And you and Annalise are going alone? What will you do if something goes wrong?" Jafar asks.

"We're going as part of the King's escort, so there'll be a whole group traveling together. We'll be fine. No one will try anything with King Rashid there." Sinbad says, "It's a good opportunity, isn't it? I want to see what's going on in Parthevia with my own eyes... Annalise and I'll find out if there's really some kind of purge going on."

"I understand that but—" Jafar says.

"What?! You're going to Parthevia after all, huh? I told ya so!" Judar says.

"Che... Th-This—We still don't trust you, you know!" Jafar says.

"So what I told you got you all worried, huh? That's why we should've just gone when I said so." Judar says, "But he's going right? Don't try to hide it, freckles."

"What?! Stop calling me freckles!" Jafar says.

[Outside]

"Sinbad and Annalise are heading out on another trip? It's going to be lonely." Sharrkan says as he stood outside listening with Masrur.

"Mentor, that's because you have no friends." Masrur says.

"Shut up! Of course I don't! I never had the change to spend time with kids my own age, so I don't understand them!" Sharrkan says as his face turns bright red while he clonks Masrur on the head with the Heliohapt artifact he carries, "But that kid Judar especially... I have no idea what he's thinking, and it's a little scary."

"I know what you mean." Annalise's voice says and the two turn to find her wearing a beautiful gown ready for her and Sinbad's wedding. Pipirika and Rurumu stood beside her.

"I can go the rest of the way girls." Annalise says.

"Alright, we'll get back to work!" Pipirika says.

"Sharrkan, you know, you and Masrur are friends because you are all boys that I cherish as if you were really my own children." Annalise says and Sharrkan's cheeks turn bright red. Masrur gets to Annalise first and hugs her. Masrur's eyes widen as he steps back and looks at her.

"Annalise... you're..." Masrur says and Annalise giggles.

"I expected you'd be the first to find out. Isn't it amazing? I haven't told Sin, because... I know he'll make me stay here, but I'm not worried." Annalise says, "It's just beginning to grow after all."

"Yeah, but Fanalis could be different." Masrur says.

"Because you grow so fast?" Annalise says as she kneels down to his and Sharrkan's height, "I want you two boys to be good while I'm gone. No fighting, and when we get back... you can tell me all about the fun you two had while I was gone."

"Yes ma'am." Masrur says.

"I'll look after him." Sharrkan says.

"Look after each other." Annalise says as she places her hands on their cheeks. She stands up and heads towards the room where Judar and Jafar were still arguing.

"She was so pretty in that gown." Sharrkan says.

"You know we have good hearing right?" Masrur says.

"It's a compliment! It's supposed to be heard." Sharrkan says.

"Sinbad, you're going to Parthevia, aren't you?" Serendine asks.

"Yeah, but don't worry. Annalise and I plan to just observe the current situation. We won't say anything about you." Sinbad says.

"Just be careful while you're there. That man is there somewhere. He used us... he's a terrifying man. You must avoid him at all costs." Serendine says.

"We understand." Annalise says as she steps into view.

"Oh... one more thing... my brother... And sort of information you can get is fine. So when you come back, please bring news of what's happened to my brother." Serendine says to Annalise since Sinbad was dumbstruck with how beautiful Annalise looked.

"W-Wow." Sinbad says.

"Sin, you're not ready!" Annalise says.

"I got a little distracted. It'll take me a few minutes." Sinbad says.

"I'll let you two get ready. Congratulations." Serendine says.

"Annalise, wait outside, I'll get Sinbad ready." Jafar says. Annalise nods and she waits outside. Within a few minutes, Jafar opens the door and Sinbad steps into view.

"Are you ready?" Sinbad asks and Annalise nods.

"Yes. I am." Annalise says.

"You look beautiful by the way." Sinbad says and Annalise giggles as they walk together to where the one who would marry them was waiting. They decided to mix all of their friends traditions together. One of the diplomats of Imuchakk was also one of the ones able to marry people. The girls of Artemyra had arranged for flowers while Mytras was nervously in charge of getting everything ready.

"You always think I do." Annalise says.

"More so today. That gown you found is really something." Sinbad says.

"The girls found it for me. Since they knew that we'd do this eventually." Annalise says. They enter the room and they do the ceremony. Annalise and Sinbad both laugh as they have the small party afterwards. Annalise as usual, but more than normally, didn't touch any alcohol. They retired for the night and Sinbad fell right asleep from the alcohol in his system. Annalise sits beside him with a smile.

"Silly." Annalise says as she sighs. She places her hand over her stomach.

'Just kind of person will you be one day? Will you be like your father? Or will you end up carrying the genes of a Fanalis like me. I'd prefer you looked like you father. That way... you can be safe and sound more than we will keep you.' Annalise's thoughts say before she lays down beside Sinbad and falls asleep.

[The Next Day]

Annalise and Sinbad arrive in Parthevia and their eyes widen as they were dressed in Balbadd royal guard clothing. Annalise was dressed like a man and looked the part pretty well. Her hair was tied into the same thing that Barkak, Rashid's right hand man wore on his head. Annalise is brought to the last time they were there. They'd said goodbye to his mother.

"How does it feel to return to your homeland?" Rashid asks and Sinbad is quiet for a few moments.

"To be honest, I'm not sure... but it feels Nostalgic. I can tell that much." Sinbad whispers.

"I see." Rashid says, "Sinbad, you're a wanted man in this country. You must not reveal your true identity while you're here. Don't forget that you're here as part of my escort."

"I won't." Sinbad says. Annalise stood looking at Rashid before she looks at Sinbad.

"We've been awaiting your arrival, King Rashid." A voice says and Sinbad turns to look at the person. Annalise and Sinbad's eyes widen at Barbarossa.

"It's been a long time, welcome to Parthevia." Barbarossa says. Serendine's voice echoes in Sinbad and Annalise's head.

'Watch out for that man. You should be very careful in Parthevia.' Serendine's voice echoes.

'So, this is the man that started the coup d'état.' Sinbad and Annalise's thoughts say in unison.

"General of the Parthevia Empire... Barbarossa." Sinbad says suddenly. Barbarossa looks at him before he laughs. Annalise gulps as she looks at Sinbad. She grabs the back of his shirt as her hand was out of sight. Sinbad senses that she was telling him to calm down.

"My apologies. It's been a while since I've been called that." Barbarossa says.

"Oh that's right. You haven't heard. He's retired from his military service. And is now serving as the leader of the independent nationalist party." Rashid explains.

"Leader of the political party?" Sinbad asks.

'What the hell?!' Sinbad's thoughts ask.

"Ha-ha, I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it. A 'political party' is an organization formed by those who share common political views. The party that is chosen by popular voice controls the government on behalf of the people. It's a completely different political system from an absolute monarchy, where a sing king rules over all." Barbarossa says.

After the ceasefire, Parthevia's political structure changed greatly. The emperor suddenly died from illness. The Princess disappeared, a child prince was enthroned, and, on top of that, Reim and other foreign countries demanded reparations from Parthevia after the ceasefire treaty. This put Parthevian citizens in an uncomfortable position. The deadlock between the countries was finally broken set in motion by General Barbarossa. Parthevia gave up its absolute monarchy and instead entrusted political power to its citizens, converting to a constitutional monarch. Due to this political reorganization, many political parties because to form in Parthevia, and through elections, the country changed, allowing its citizens great influence over the government.

"Yes, I have retired from my role as general and have started a new political party. Now I'm merely acting as a member of this party, so I'm nothing more than an average citizen." Barbarossa says.

"Ha-ha, what are you saying Lord Barbarossa? Your party, the Independent Nationalist Part, won the election by a landslide. The leader of the party in power has tremendous influence over the government. Calling yourself just an average citizen is beyond modest." Rashid says.

"That's not true. We won the election thanks to all of our party members. We're a group of like-minded allies that came together to change our country with our own hands. The Parthevia empire for the same of Parthevia people. That is our aim as the independent national party." Barbarossa says, "By the way, aren't you going to introduce us? I'd like to meet the men beside you, King Rashid." Sinbad freaks out and Annalise looks at Sinbad wondering what Rashid would say.

"Even if you don't tell me, I know he is. Rumors of that man have spread worldwide, you're that man aren't you?" Barbarossa says, "Dungeon Conqueror, Sinbad... which means the one masquerading as a man... is your Fanalis assistant." Barkak moves to defend Sinbad and Annalise.

"Wait, don't panic. I'm no longer a soldier. I am not interested in capturing you. On the contrary... as a fellow Parthevian, I'm proud of your accomplishments. Conquerors of multiple dungeons, leaders of a formidable trading company, and extraordinary heroes. There's no one who hasn't heard of your adventures. You two are spectacular people. To drive someone as your accomplished as you two out of your home country would be unthinkable. I welcome you two, Sinbad." Barbarossa says. Sinbad's eyes narrow as he had grabbed Annalise's hand. Annalise couldn't read Barbarossa.

"Well, King Rashid." A guy, by the name of Dairu, says, "There will be plenty of time for more discussion at the palace. Would you like to take a look around the city before we go there?"

"The party leaders with personally show us around?" Rashid asks.

"Of course! Balbadd is our top trading partner. It's our duty to serve as good hosts to its King." The guy says. Rashid, Sinbad and Annalise listen closely to them and Annalise raises an eyebrow.

"I see. If that's the case, I'll be happy to accept." Rashid says.

"That's good to hear." Barbarossa says walking away with his men.

"Sinbad, this is your chance. Take a good look at the current state of Parthevia. See the truth with your own eyes, instead of just listening to others." Rashid whispers.

'That's right... I was thrown off by Barbarossa's sudden appearance, but our goal is still to observe Parthevia's current conditions. I'm just here to do what I came to do.' Sinbad's thoughts say and Annalise's eyes narrow as they watch Barbarossa look back at them and grin. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

10.2K 341 8
Perseus, prince of Septuron, has been captured. By who, you might ask? By Luke, Crown Prince of Pendrane. He suffers disgrace and dishonor at the han...
52.4K 1.8K 88
COMPLETED ✔️ "Your time has run out". *Not Your Average High School Story* Annabeth Chase is running. Starting from age seven, everything in her life...
Never Walk Alone Από Drew:)

Εφηβική Φαντασία

526 81 19
Quiet, heartfelt Annalise Bonnadesa is used to being alone and outside all of the time. When she hits age thirteen, she starts feeling different. She...
918 50 3
She was dead. Murdered in cold blood. That was what the rumours had taught the land and the twisted minds of its inhabitants. That was their truth, h...