˗ˏˋ maybe we could'ˎ˗

Bởi 1-800-STUPIDA

❨ 二度 ❩ ༊*·˚ ⋮ was it even right? maybe not? but did that matter to them? not at all. 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚... Xem Thêm

MAYBE WE COULD
HAIR LIKE FIRE
STAY A SECRET
EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION
COME OVER
STUMPED
SLUMPED
FOUND
THE BEHOLDER
FOG
THE UPSIDE DOWN
THE END

THERE'S A CONNECTION

1.6K 55 22
Bởi 1-800-STUPIDA

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

007. There's a connection

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAX HAS BEEN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL for a few weeks now and she'd been talking to the police about billy, from what she's told the party they're going to charge him as an adult.

they were all very excited about that, as he'll finally get what he deserves. nancy was doing better now that she's home, she's appearing to be much healthier now. karen and ted still haven't worked out their problems however, and they're always ignoring one another, which isn't the best for their children.

"mike!" nancy called. mike put down his x-men comic book and went to where he heard her voice.

"yeah nance?" he asked leaning against the doorway.

"holly is sick, can you take care of her while i go grocery shopping with mom?" she asked while pulling holly's hair into a ponytail.

"when will you be back?"

"as soon as i can." she said as she got up. she ruffled his hair and walked out the room, she knew very well mike hates when she does that but recently he's been letting it go, for her sake.

mike looked at holly, she was extremely pale, sweating, and her eyes were bloodshot. he walked over to her and felt her forehead she was hot too.

"holly, is there anything i can do to help you?" he asked.

she had a coughing fit "water?" she said in a dry patchy voice, something about her voice was off. it was deeper and sad, unlike her usual high pitched bubbly voice.

mike ran down the stairs and grabbed her a glass of water, he made his way upstairs and handed her the glass. she gladly took a large gulp and placed it on her nightstand. mike felt deep pity for her, whatever sickness this was, was kicking her ass.

"mike?" she said grabbing his attention.

"yeah?" he asked putting his arm around her.

"i feel sick." she said. mike knew what she was hinting at, he grabbed her hand and ran to the bathroom, quickly throwing the toilet seats up. holly started to throw up in the toilet, sounding like she was crying.

"holly, it's gonna be okay." mike said rubbing her back. she turned her face to look at him, her face was even paler if that was possible, her eyes were sad and tired along with redness and puffiness.

it was as if she was an completely different person. she looked at mike sadly and slowly she blinked her eyes, she started to slur her words and she was shivering. mike looked in the toilet and saw a black goo substance. he grabbed holly and held her bridal style, running to his room. he grabbed my walkie and screamed into it.

"code blue! come to my house immediately! over and out." he placed his hand under holly's mike looked down at his baby sister, she simply started at him lifelessly, she wasn't herself anymore, that was the best way to describe it in the least.

๑♡՞

the entire party was sitting in mike's room looking at him holding his limp sister.

"ok mike what's going on?" lucas asked.

"it's holly. she's sick." he started.

"so that means call a code blue?" dustin asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"let him finish" max said.

"she threw up this dense black goo." mike said

"can we see it?" will asked, mike glanced down at holly, but laid her down. he opened his bedroom door and they entered the bathroom.

suddenly, it was cold and gray, small particles were flying around. mike stopped at the toilet and let the others get a good look.

"it doesn't smell." dustin said. "just looks creepy as shit."

"tell me about it." will said staring down at it, mike put a hand on his shoulder knowing how much this must've given him a cruel sense of deja vu.

"can i touch it?" dustin asked.

lucas hit his shoulder "are you out of your damn mind?"

"i just want to see, ill wash my hands and the whole shebang." dustin said.

"fine." lucas said rolling his eyes, dustin got down in a squatting position and slowly brought his hand towards the goo. he touched it with one finger, and when he went to pull it out the goo slowly slipped off.

"it's disgusting, and cold." he said before going to wash his hands.

"i think this has something to do with-" mike began.

"the upside down." will asked.

"yeah." mike answered.

"she isn't acting like herself." mike said. "i don't know what to do, or who to tell."

"why don't we tell my mom? she might know what to do." will suggested. mike nodded and they went back into his room, making sure to flush the toilet before they left.

"i think we need to watch her closely and gather info." lucas said, all of them agreeing. holly awoke, and rose up.

"holly are you okay?" will asked with wide eyes. he tried to hold her hand in a comforting way but she smacked his hand. max placed her hands on his shoulders and brought him back a little.

"holly, that's not nice say sorry." mike said.

"no." She said flatly. they all looked at her and mike sat her upright.

"holly, apologize now."he said in an impatient voice.

she looked at him with her now cold lifeless eyes, and that's when mike realized. his baby sister wasn't in there anymore.

"no!" she yelled her voice now had an evil shadow in it, as if she was demented. holly then gritted her baby teeth and brought her hand a few inches in front of her face and started choking mike, but she didn't have one finger anywhere near him. he started to feel the room close in, black dots clouding his vision, he brought his hands up to his neck and desperately tried to get at least one breath of air out.

the party took a notice and broke into a panicked frenzy max ran over to holly and started yelling at her to stop. they all tried to distract her and do anything to stop her without hurting her. mike could see less and less, his eyes slowly rolling to the back of his head.

mike then felt the tightening grip completely let go and he desperately gasped for air, the party gathered around him and bombarded him with questions. mike looked at holly in shock and she stood there unfazed by what she had done.

"mike, what are we going to do about her?" max asked looking at her. "she can and will hurt someone."

"we have to tell hopper and joyce." mike said. They all looked at him like he was proposing that they streak in the street, and he knew why. none of them had talked to eleven since the bitter break up, but they could only hope she's moved on and they can hopefully put their differences aside and stop whatever's going on.

"well." dustin said drawing all the attention to himself. "we'd better do it before it gets worse." he said. mike went into nancy's room and dialed hopper's number.

"woo the hell is this?" he asked annoyed.

"hopper, it's mike. we have a problem."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.4K 104 14
EXTRA CHAPTERS
2.3K 57 16
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻, 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀...
66.8K 1.2K 64
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ɪs ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀs, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜʀɴs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ"
642 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...