FATED ( JaThea)

由 venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... 更多

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 28

1.9K 76 13
由 venus_hudson

Continuation
.
.
.
.
.
"So Jade what brings you here in the middle of the night? And how you know my daughter's house?" Questioned the man, but noticing the excitement in his voice for seeing the youngest Tanchinco again for so long.

Yes......it's been so long that they've seen each other..........the last time was, when the great tragedy among the Multi-Billioners daughters where kidnapped five years ago, that includes the young heiress of Tanchinco, which is in front of him right now.

"You mean Tito this is 'A's' Mansion!?" With so much anticipation in the heiress voice.

Knowing she will see her 'First Love' again.........yes, now she understand what she feels towards the young Guevarra, she thought it was just a sisterly love but when the time pass and as she get older..........she understand.

"Yes Ihja.......remember when you were little she promise you to build you your own castle? 'A' Seeing you always playing with your small play house........assured you, that when she grow up she will build you a castle fit for 'Her Princess'." Recalled the man to the youngest Tanchinco.

Of course she remembers.....who couldn't be.

That's actually the happiest day of her life when she heard 'A' promise her a big castle on their tender age.

"Tito?!" Making sure what she heard from her considering second father is true.

She couldn't believe it, for almost 15 years without seeing her childhood friend.....now she's her.

The old man just nod with eagerness and a wide smirk.

"Then where is she Tito?! " Excitedly asked the youngest Tanchinco.....thrilled to see her princess charming again.

"Before I answer your question ihja.....answer me first, what brought you here?" Repeated again the old man.

"Well Tito, unfortunately I'm not alone.....I'm with somebody, and that somebody lead me to this unbelievable mansion." Retorted the heiress.

Still amaze at the huge structure in front of her....seeing it in up close makes it more unrealistic to bare.

"Jade...are we here?" Suddenly speak the woman in the passenger seat with a groggy voice un aware of her surroundings.

"Wait......is that Althea?" Asked the man the heiress called Tito Felix to the youngest Tanchinco.

"Yes Tito.........you know her?" Bewildered the heiress.

"Of course Jade........she's my daughter." Answered Tito Felix to the young woman in front of him, who is in wide eyes.

"Oh my god...........you mean Tito, Althea is 'A'?" Un sure to her questioned to the old man.

She couldn't believe it, her childhood friend and the woman she fall deeply in love with at first sight is the same person?!

So it means she's falling in love the second time around to the similar girl?!

She feel so happy, relieve and definitely she become whole.

For all of her life she's waiting for her 'A' to come back and suddenly it came true and the most wonderful part about it........'A' turn up to be a great and amazingly woman that everyone wants a piece to have........but she feel sorry for them because 'A' or as she say 'her goddess' is only belongs to her.........her princess charming.

----------------------------

"Althea, baby are you okay?" Asked her mother, who is worried.

"Mom is that you?" Questioned the youngest Guevarra, who is still feels hazy from last night happening in her bar with the heiresses and of course.......Jade....wait Jade.

At the thought of the person she love............the youngest Guevarra immediately seat up and that cause her to fall back in her bed back again.

"Slowly baby, what are you trying to do?" Concerned the Guevarra Matriarch, assisting her to seat up and rest her back at the head board of her bed.

"Hi mom.....how are you? Whose with you? Are you with Anton or dad? When did you came home? And where is......" Before Althea could finished her questions, her mother shush her.

"One at a time baby, you have so many questions dear, I will answer it one by one.......just mind yourself first, you worry too much." Assured Mrs. Guevarra to her daughter who is trying to ease the pain she feel in her head by massaging her temple.

"To answer your first question, I'm fine baby....thank you for your concern. Second I'm with your dad and Anton was left with our businesses in States with her family. Your kuya and his family say their regards to you baby.
We came home yesterday afternoon, we even went to your Condo but you're not there so me and you're dad assume that you are here, but then again you're not. We are about to go to our ancestral house last night when your dad notice a car arrived from your driveway. And what's your last question again baby?" Explained her mom and waiting for the previous enquiry she supposed to asked.

"Where is the woman who drives me home last night ma? Have you seen her?" Probed Althea...still fiddling her throbbing head.

"Ow you mean Jade?" Queried her mother.

"She's down stairs in the kitchen with your dad preparing our breakfast.........you know how your dad love to cook food for us, Jade is actually helping him." Informed to her young daughter, who is now so taken aback from what she learnt from her mom.

After the Guevarra patriarch talk to the youngest Tanchinco last night and confirmed, that the person who Jade accompany with was her daughter, he immediately offered the heiress to sleep over in the mansion, since it's already so late if she will drive in the middle of the night and a little bit tipsy.

Jade is no intention to leave the side of 'her goddess', knowing the latter and her 'A', her princess charming is only one person.

The heiress was glad when her Tito Felix offers her to stay for the night, it was a blessing in disguise in deed, she couldn't asked for more.

As what Althea heard from her mother she immediately stand up on her bed, making sure her mom was saying is true...........but then again, because of her situation right now, she fall back to her bed.

"Althea baby.....don't try to stand up, you are still in an influence." A bit apprehensive to her daughter's appearance right now.

She knows that her daughter has a valid reason why she consumes to much alcohol in her system knowing the outcome of it all.

Althea is a very responsible daughter; she knows her limitations and what not.

A knock on the door caught both their attention.

As the door slowly opened, two figured was shown behind the door.

A manly figure is opening the door for the woman who's holding a tray full of food.

"Hi Tita! Good morning! How's our patient, is she still sleeping?"

Excitedly greeted the heiress to the Guevarra Matriarch, noticing the person she dears most is still lying in her bed.

The Guevarra Matriarch stand up on her seat to greet the woman who is trying to balance the food in the tray in her hand, helping her to put the food at the empty side table.

"Hello ija, morning to you too! No dear, she's already awaken a while now. Actually she was searching for you, I think me and your Tito Felix will leave you two alone, I know ihja that you have something to tell to your 'A'." Uttered the Guevarra Matriarch with a playful wink to the youngest Tanchinco.

Grabbing her husband's hand leading him to the door.

As the two childhood friends left alone in the room, the youngest Guevarra was confuse on what her mother mean and quite puzzled for her mom's meant.

"Good morning 'A'! How's your sleep? Do you still have a headache?" Asked the heiress to the person who is just looking at her dumbfounded.

"You really forgot who I am, huh?" A bit disappointed, for both of them actually.

But she could not blame Althea for forgetting her.......she even forgets herself............but not the memory they have when they were young, how can she forget it..........it's already engraved it in her heart, soul and mind.

As what the saying goes 'The mind might forget, but the heart wouldn't.

Only the physical features she may fail to recall but not all of it, especially Althea's eyes that speaks trough her soul.

"Safe to say we both forgot." Added the young heiress now seating in the bed, helping their young Senior Architect to seat up in her bed leaning her back to her headboard again.

She's laying down in bed again when she force herself to stand up, trying to go down to see the heiress.

Jade adjusting Althea's posture so she could put a pillow to the youngest Guevarra's back, so she could seat comfortably.

"What do you mean Jade?" Questioned their young Senior Architect to the heiress.

"I know now who you truly are." Answered the youngest Tanchinco to a panicking Althea.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nice to meet you finally MS. ALTHEA DE CASTRO GUEVARRA " With a wicked sneer.

"Or would I say my 'A'" Added the heiress to now more confused Guevarra.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.2K 346 6
Woman.. You are a mystery They still can't see. Being outcasted and ignored for years Your struggles fell on deaf ears. You bleed the blood like warr...
33.1K 1.5K 43
A love that has gone through a lot... A love that has an immeasurable sacrifices... A love that shattered, rebuilt and strengthened by time... ...
24.6K 834 18
Why do we keep running into each other? Is it fate or just a chance encounter?
497 22 3
They say that love is a process. You don't force it, you don't force falling in love, you don't force being in love--you just become. It doesn't come...