A Week In Rome | AWI series |✔

De xkalopsia

❝What brings you to Rome?❞ ❝A broken heart. You?❞ ❝I have three months to live. And I've heard gelato is pret... Mais

A Week in Rome - summary & copyright
"A Week in..." series
One Year After | A Week in Rome |
» monday
» tuesday
» tues - wed
» wednesday
» thursday
» friday
» saturday
» sunday
» now
Author's Note: Thank you

awards & accolades

172 24 2
De xkalopsia

AWARDS for "A Week in Rome"

"I absolutely love Max! He's so mysterious and funny and really just an overgrown ten-year-old sometimes! Rome is such a beautiful place and you're right to say that Max is the poetry part of it! And the ending is so sad...but it makes this book all the better (in an emotional kind of way) The full forty points go to you! Howls!"

- Amara, Short Story judge from Summer Zodiac Team

"I want to thank you for writing this book. It's not a full length novel of a tragic story, but just a little snip of life that makes it all the more real. I'm glad, very glad I got to read it."

- Matthew, Short Story judge from Summer Zodiac Team

---

2018 Ruby Awards

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.2K 1.2K 42
I stared at the person sitting on the chair in front of me. That instant I realised that I didn't know this person at all. This was not the person I...
19.4K 730 49
Your married with Romano and enjoying a beautiful life in Italy with him, except when the arrival of children come your life isn't such a blissful ti...
295K 11.7K 58
"Black Night And Blue Moon, Listen My Wisper Very Soon How Much Distance, Don't know, They Are With Me Just Show When My Eyes Have Rain! They Come si...
53.1K 2K 42
Mature themes, and strong language! 18+ only. It's been 10 years, since Kate chose Logan. 10 years since she broke Rome's heart. As I make my way...