My son's tutor (Jikook)

By ScarlettsDestiny

Single parenthood has it's own complexities and hardships. Park Jimin is a single father battling his own dem... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 (end)
Bonus
New Book

27

47.1K 3.1K 1.8K
By ScarlettsDestiny

Update! 😭💜
Wattpad was bitchy all freaking day. Hope this works!

ALSO WE WERE NUMBER 1 IN JIKOOK! 💜💜

Jungkook huffed and walked out of the apartment completely broken. Jimin had just thrown him back so harshly down to his reality that he could barely breathe as he walked out. 

He felt he was stupid and naive to think this way. This is what he got for loving someone, he made the biggest mistake ever. He felt hurt and guilty for Jihyung being yelled at and stupid for still being in love with Jimin.

He drove blankly, his heart beating frantically and breathing irregular. But he felt so void of emotions. Jungkook sat in his car and drove off to his house.

He reached in a bit but by now he was just so tired. As if breathing took effort.
"Jun--" he heard his grandmother but he just ran to his room and shut the door. Jungkook sat on his bed, not knowing what to do, he just stared blankly at the ceiling as he lay on the bed.

He got up and went to shower, his body now feeling weak and head spinning from overflow of emotions and thoughts. He felt as if his own child had been taken away from him. As if his own family was breaking apart, he had felt this fear since childhood. But the words
"This isn't your family!"
Were all he could think of. In these past few days he had forgotten the truth, that this in fact was not his family. Jihyung was not his son, and Jimin was not his husband. They weren't his.

Jungkook got out of the shower and wore a white T-shirt and black pyjamas and lay down on his bed. He kept looking up as hot tears irritated his eyes but he felt so overwhelmed that he could not cry.

He picked his phone up to call Tae and ask him to go clubbing with him but when he did, he accidentally clicked on his gallery and the picture of him and Jih pouting with Jimin standing at the back admiring them popped up. Jungkook stared at the picture, emotionless.

Jungkook got up, went to a random club alone. He started drinking and soon he was losing his senses. He was kissing people against doors, walls, on couches, anywhere but it wasn't helping. He got sick soon and threw up in the washroom and almost passed out, he felt someone feel his pockets and trying to steal his belongings and he fought back, the man landed a punch straight to Jungkook's jaw making him hit his head against a door. He almost blacked out when he heard someone quarrelling and saving him from the man and the man fled. The club owner recognized Jungkook and called his father to have him picked.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open to find Tae, Hoseok and his father helping him up, his vision was distorted and blurry. He grabbed onto his father's shoulder, barely being able to walk and comprehend what they were saying. He glanced over to see his father paying someone something as he was being taken away.
"Jimin.." he mumbled as they took him away.
"It's okay.." Hoseok stroked his back. They were driving to hospital to have Jungkook checked for a concussion or any injury since he could barely respond to what they were saying but halted when he signalled them to.

His father stroked his back as he vomited on the side of the road while Tae helped him by holding him up.
"Why is becoming like this.." his father said disturbed by the sight. Jungkook was never like this, never this reckless. Tae and Hoseok went silent. 

The doctors checked him, his pupils were responsive, but he was very drunk. Too drunk to respond, so they worked on that. Jungkook woke up groggy and and with a dry mouth. He saw his father sitting there cupping his head, Jungkook felt so guilty and ashamed being there like that.

"Dad.."
"Jungkook.. You okay?" His father asked and held his hand.
"Yes.. I'm... I'm okay. " Jungkook managed, his head hurting a little.
"Mr.Jeon. Feeling okay?" Said the doctor who was an old man, Dr.Wang. He took out a tiny flashlight to check his eyes.
"Yes.." Jungkook said.
"You will have a sore head for a few days, you're lucky to have sustained no brain injury. The blow was pretty bad, and the levels of alcohol in your system were so high, you could have gotten poisoned. " The doctor shook his head.

"I told your father. With a huge establishment as yours, you have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. Be careful next time. " The doctor patted his shoulder and shook his father's hand and walked out.

It was about 4am, Jungkook got up somehow, he was so guilty that he could not say a word. And neither did his father talk, he looked dejected and defeated. Jungkook saw Tae and Hoseok sitting too, they didn't say anything to him, just helped him to the car and they all went home.

They reached his house and was helped up to his room somehow. Jungkook's grandmother and mother sitting in the living room too, they both sighed seeing him walk in, but Jungkook didn't know how to react. He just looked down and walked. Embarrassed.

"Get some sleep.." his father said stroking his head lightly and walked out. Jungkook lay there completely stunned at what he was becoming now. But his heart was clear in what it wanted- Jimin and Jihyung.

His mind starting to fill with echoes of their voices.
"Ironman!"
"Let's play video games!"
"His obsession with Ironman is toxic!"
"Coffee?"
Jimin's beautiful carefree laugh, Jihyung's smile, Jimin's plump lips, Jih's big doe eyes, the way Jimin combed his hair back, Jih's dance, and the way they both beamed seeing him walk in through the front door. The way Jimin smiled at him and Jih jumped to hug him, the memories were still so raw and fresh.

But now they hurt like daggers to the heart, and Jungkook began sobbing softly and then winced around as if in physical pain. He grabbed his pillow, buried his face in it and sobbed hard till he fell asleep.
___________________________________

Jimin cried after Jungkook left. He didn't know why he was so angry, so hurt. Everything seemed like a big mistake, especially letting Jungkook go.

He hated the way he behaved with Jih, this is exactly what he wanted to pull him out of and now he had hurt his son the same way. Jimin sat in his living room, head cupped in his hands and tears falling endlessly.

He kept trying to convince himself that this was best for Jihyung, that this was what he needed. But he felt stupid and selfish for saying this, he knew Jungkook was different but for how long would he be different?

It was about 10pm now, Jimin quietly entered Jih's room with dinner. 
"Baby?" He said softly and turned the lights on. Jih was holding his knees and crying on the bed. Jimin's heart shattered and he walked up to him slowly and put the dinner on a small table in his room.

"Hey, Jih.. let's eat. " Jimin said softly. But Jih continued to sob.
"Jih.." Jimin picked him up and Jih sobbed in his neck.
"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry. " Jimin stroked his hair, as his voice cracked and he cradled him.
"You.. you hurt me, dad.." Jih sobbed.
"I'm so sorry, Jih. Dad was so angry, you know I love you. " Jimin made him sit on his lap and stroked his cheek.

Jih's eyes were swollen, and his lips puffy, and ears pink. His voice was shaky and he shivered a little.
"No, baby. Please. " Jimin hugged him tightly.
"Is it because you were mad at ironman?" Jih asked timidly and Jimin sighed closing his eyes.
"No, Jih. I was just mad at myself." Jimin stroked his hair. Jih nodded and hugged him. Jimin fed him the dinner slowly but the Jih looked sullen, then he spoke up.

"Is ironman never coming back, dad?" Jih looked right into his eyes, demanding the truth. Jimin's body went numb, but he didn't want to lie.
"I don't think so, baby. " Jimin said softly and Jih looked down.
___________________________________

The next morning Jimin woke up hugging his tiny son who had sobbed almost all night after Jimin told him Jungkook may not be coming back.

He didn't have it in him to send him to school so he decided to take him to work, his company was very cool with such stuff, Jih much loved by the staff, he could play around, him talk to Taemin, then take him for a nice lunch and dinner. Jimin got up and got ready first, he wore a white, blue pinstriped shirt with black trousers.

He dressed Jih up in a dark blue T-shirt and blue jeans and white shoes. Jih barely ate his breakfast, and didn't even talk much. Jimin's heart was sinking with every moment.

They sat in the car and Jimin played the radio. The song on was Bang Bang Bang by BigBang, Jih shook his head to the beat and Jimin smiled. They both started singing and dancing, Jih making tiny finger guns and dancing.

Jimin chuckled seeing him, but was relieved seeing him smile. His eyes were still swollen and now had bags under them, but he looked better now. Jimin walked into he building, everyone took turns kissing Jih's cheek, and talking to him.

He was busy talking to the members of BigBang, when Jimin spotted Taemin.
"Hi!" Jimin ran and hugged him.
"You've been crying! " Taemin exclaimed making heads turn.
"Shh!" Jimin hit him.
"Why?!" Taemin's eyes widened.

"I'll explain it over at dinner?" He smiled and Taemin's eyebrows furrowed but he nodded.
"Go meet Jih!" Jimin pointed at his child. Taemin beamed and ran off.

"Hey, Jimin! Go upstairs and meet the new trainees! Now!" Said one of the employees.
"Okay!" Jimin said.
"Taemin! Just take care of him a bit!" Jimin yelled across the room and Taemin beamed and nodded and Jimin ran upstairs.

He saw a bunch of young girls sitting, who immediately got up and bowed.
"Anneyonghaseyo!" They all said and Jimin chuckled and bowed.
"Jimin, go meet the new board of director too. " Said an editor.

Jimin huffed and got up.
"The new guy is quite handsome, you know. And so fucking young. He bought the company, and I'm so glad!" Said Mina, the editor and all the young trainees giggled.

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked up to the outside of the glass cabin of the CEO. 
"You find everyone hot. " He pulled her cheek and she pouted making him chuckle.

Jimin knocked on the glass softly.
"Come in!" He heard a voice.
"Jimin! Our precious vocal trainer!" Mr. Bang PD smiled, he had a person sitting in front of him on the huge chair.
"Good morning, sir!"
"Meet the new owner of BigHit!" He beamed and the chair turned around.

"Good morning, Jimin." Said the red haired young man, and Jimin looked like he had just seen a ghost.
"Jungkook...?"

Author's note

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 10K 18
When the 28 years old CEO of Jeon Estates needs a nanny for his 3 kids. Jeon Joongki, Jeon Hyemi, Jeon Soeul. He is a good dad, but always forgots th...
147K 9.3K 56
"be my daddy...." "Jimin stop-" __________________________________________________ Jungkook can't help but fall for his son's bestfriend, Park Jimin...
1.1M 54.5K 42
[complete ; mpreg] Jeon Jungkook, a single father of two sons living in Manhattan, feels like he has life figured out. But when his famous ex-husband...
711K 30.2K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...