Adeline

Od queenkimmm

Story of love, deceit, and heartbreak. Více

intro to characters & prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 2

5.5K 98 6
Od queenkimmm

December 1st 2018
It's been 4 months since my 21st birthday and since I met Amir... let me tell you he is a whole breath of fresh air.

If he's not with me, he's with Abe at the trap.

When I woke up he was awake watching cooking shows on Hulu. I said "goodmorning nut."

He said "goodmorning gorgeous."

I said "what you doing? Trying to see what off these shows you can make me for dinner tonight?"

He laughed and said "of course Addy. By the way I have a question."

I said "yes?"

He was rubbing my hair and said "come with me to Cancun for the New Year."

I turned around and said "seriously?"

He said "yeah then we can stay the week."

I said "that sounds good."

He said "good cause I already bought ya plane ticket and allat."

I straddled his lap and said "see this why your the best."

He said "cut it out, trynna get me in a mood you ain't ready for yet mamas."

I said "I just wanted some kisses.."

He said "yeah yeah." He was rubbing my butt while kissing me.

I said "alright that's enough, so what are you doing for Christmas?"

He said "I don't know what are we doing?"

I said "awh you wanna spend Christmas with me?"

He laughed and said "yeah baby."

I said "let's go get a tree then!"

He said "Addy it's snowing."

I said "come on that means this is the best time!"

He said "you trynna kill me?"

I said "come on..."

He picked me up and then we both went to get dressed. I had on all black, an all black long sleeve, an all black hoodie, an all black MK bubble coat, a thick pair of black leggings, all black fuzzy socks, and all black hunter boots. I put on lashes and lipgloss and grabbed an all black MK beanie. He said "why you always trynna match me?"

I looked up and he had almost the exact same thing except he had on jeans and black timbs. I said "you be tryn match me, you look real good though."

He wrapped his arms round me and grabbed my butt because he said "that's all you."

I smiled all big, he literally always has me cheesing. I said "alright let's go, you driving." While he was driving I started recording him, I said "look at daddy, looking all daddyish."

He smirked and started laughing he said "stop."

When we got there he opened my door and was holding my hand. I said "imma invite my nieces and nephews over to help. Then me and the girls can make cookies while you and the boys play the game."

He said "sounds good beautiful."

I said "you so sweet."

We got the biggest tree and I gave him a hug and he gon pick me up and started kissing me. He said "what you gon make to eat tonight?"

I said "I gotta special meal for daddy."

He said "imma tell ya brother you being nasty.." I made a face and he laughed. He said "you all mad, I gotchu though baby.."

I laughed and said "nope never mind, I'll get mines another way."

After I said that he had a whole attitude, when we got in the car he was just sitting there mad. I grabbed his face and made him look at him. I said "baby."

He still had a mean face mug but said "what?"

I said "don't what me."

He said "yes Adeline?"

I poked my lip out and said "why you call me Adeline? I'm not princess, beautiful, baby no more?"

He laughed and said "come on ma, you know what it is. You just made me upset."

I said "baby it's ok you can eat it tonight."

He started laughing and said "you are hilarious."

I said "come we gotta go to the store." We left with the tree on top and went to the store, I bought a whole bunch of stuff for dinner and to make cookies.

When we got to the house I called Abe to bring the kids over. I brought the food in then helped Amir bring in the Christmas tree. I started preparing everything for dinner, I was making chicken pot pies with mash potatoes and collard greens. He said "baby you trynna feed me first."

I wrapped my body around his then we went upstairs. He literally took all my clothes off me then said "ride my face ma." So I got right on top ready to be eaten. All he had on was some grey sweatshorts so I pulled him out then started sucking him all crazy.

He said "shit Addy you don't gotta..." I was sucking the soul out of him. Within like 2 minutes I came all crazy. When I hollowed my cheeks he said "shit Addy stop, or imma nut." Just because he said that I started going even harder until I seen his toes curl and he said "fuck." He nutted all in my mouth and I swallowed. I got up and turned around he gave me a kiss.

I said "I'm tired."

He said "get up because you know my youngins are coming."

I groaned then went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth as well as showering. Then I put on a cute lil outfit.

When my niece and nephews came in they ran to me. They said "Titi, Titi!"

I said "hi my babies, I missed you!"

Then Abe walked in and I turn and see a pregnant woman with him.

She walked right passed Abe and said "Hi I'm Natalia, you're Adeline right?"

I looked at Abe and said "yeah."

All my nieces and nephews: Austin, Angelic, Amaia, and Ahmad came into the kitchen.. they said "Nana has our brother in her tummy."

I looked at Abe and was ready to kill him, like really man again? I said "alright guys go with Mir and start doing the tree!"

Amir went with them while I talked to them. Abe said "listen first Addy with ya big dumb headed ass."

Natalia said "trust me I'm not looking for a check from ya brother or anything, Abe and I have been in a relationship lowkey for a while but he was too scared to bring me around because he know you getting sick of it."

I looked at Abe and said "I like her. She's sticking around and if you try and run her off, we fighting."

He said "I gotchu sis."

I said "ok now leave us. Go with Mir and the kids."

I brought her into the kitchen with me. I said "so how old are you?"

She said "21."

I said "ayeee me too, you not from around here are you?"

She said "no I'm from Chicago."

I said "oh ok, well I'm bout to make dinner so you can just sit and chill. Do you want something to drink?"

She said "yeah just a water please.. I can help if you want."

I said "it's ok thank you though.. I have a little OCD about the way things are done if you couldn't tell."

She said "oh ok. Me too."

I grabbed her a water bottle and while I started cooking I said "so how far along are you?"

She said "7 months.. we're in the homestretch."

I said "awh I can't believe he hid this.. I'm sad but happy at the same time. What are y'all thinking bout naming him?"

She said "Abe wants him to be a junior so bad but issa no for me."

I said "you should name him Aarin."

She said "oool I love that! Let me put that in my notes."

I said "you are so pretty where'd you find my ugly brother?"

She said "awh don't play my baby lol but we met each other at the park one day I brought my god daughter."

I said "are you ok with the fact that he has so many kids?"

She said "no because although his one night stands aka baby mamas are mad because he finally got a real one I know that he loves his babies and I love them too they are so beautiful and they're great."

I said "oh my god stop you're the best."

Amir came in and said "Wassup Nana?"

She said "hey Mir.. so this the girl you stay talking about?"

I said "awh you be taking about me?"

He mushed my head and I laughed. He wrapped his arms around me and said "come help decorate the tree guys."

I said "what you gon do for me?"

He laughed then I heard Abe walk in and say "nothing."

Natalia said "Abe shut up."

He said "I'm playing babe."

I went into the living room and started helping them my little nephew Ahmad started crying so I picked him up. I said "hi Titi's baby.. what's wrong?"

He put his head down and said "tied."

I said "alright we gon lay down." I got on my couch and put on the grinch and he laid on my chest as he fell asleep.  Within 10 minutes he fell asleep. I laid him on the couch and then pulled everything together for dinner.

Within minutes I had every thing together so I called everyone to wash their hands and sit down. I told Amir to set the table, while he did that Nat helped me bring the food out.

I went and put a blanket on the ground a pillow so Ahmad could sleep on that. We all joined hands and Angelic did prayer. We were all eating and Natalia said "this is so good."

I said "thank you."

When dinner was over me and the girls made cookies. When we finished I let them take a box of cookies and Abe brought them back to his house. Amir was turned around and I jumped on his back. He said "you always playing yo."

I said "oh hush."

He said "come on I'm trynna go lay down."

I said "walk then let's go. Everything is clean." We got into the room and he faked body slammed me on the bed. I said "ow."

He said "that didn't even hurt. Go put on night clothes."

I said "ok dad damn."

He laughed and I got up. I put on one of his shirts which are like dress on me. All he had on was these ethika boxers. He said "always got my shit on."

I said "you look so good.."

He said "come on baby let's go to sleep. Don't even get started."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2K 55 10
Read to find out.... Maybe your typical thug story....maaaaybe
119K 4.5K 47
They are from such different worlds seen things through different eyes and yet couldn't fit together anymore perfect *title changed from Strip same s...
316K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋
236K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .