Enchanted : A Story Of Love A...

بواسطة payalll0

#365 ROMANCE #2 SIDARTHMALHOTRA #9 SIDALIA While she loved someone else, he loved her. When she fell for him... المزيد

• First Things First- Intro
• The Characters
CHAP 1. What More Do I Need?
CHAP 2. The Last One
CHAP 3. Proposing Business
CHAP 4. Said To The Wrong Person
CHAP 5. Her Happiness Meant The World
⚫Cover Change
CHAP 6. No Running
CHAP 7. Her Eyes
CHAP 8. Cheat On Her
CHAP 9. She Will Never Love Me
• Bonus Trivial Facts
CHAP 10. I Thought I Mattered The Most
CHAP 11. Pretty Helps
CHAP 12. I Need You
CHAP 13. I LOVE YOU
CHAP 14. Befallen
CHAP 15. Polar Opposites
CHAP. 16 Fooled Again | Part One
CHAP 16. Beat Him At His Own Game | Part Two
CHAP. 17 Cute, Who?
CHAP 18. Burned Again
CHAP 19. Something and Nothing
CHAP 20. Deadly Smile
CHAP. 21 Meet Meet
CHAP 22. Almost Two Arguments and Z
CHAP. 24 She Is Always | Part One
CHAP 24. Making This Mess | Part Two
⚫Cover Change

CHAP 23. Buddy Material

53 8 0
بواسطة payalll0

ABHINAV'S POV

Class XI, 4 June 2016

As soon as the hands struck eight every student in the room rushed out of it. This was daily scenario at the coaching. And I out of all people, you would've a different case. Yes, is the answer.

Forget running, I was barely dragging myself. Half tormented by slumber and half by my tiredness after four long hours of coaching.

"Man today's class was real stress. I felt like I would die in there."

I leaned against the wall outside the building of our coaching while listening to Meet scrutinize the situation.

"I feel the same bro. Same." I slurred as I had no energy to spare for even talking.

"You need a ride?"

Meet gestured in the direction his car which he was headed  towards.

I looked around for my neighbor who happened to go to the same coaching. Mother had requested his mother to kindly swing me along doing carpool or help, whatever it is called.

She had gone extra careful after my accident at the mall. She wouldn't let me ride the bike at this hour of the day.

Just then my phone pinged in my pocket.

Ain't heading home tonight. Sorry, u will have to manage.

"Guess I could really use that ride back home."

Meet flashed one of his signature toothy grin as he asked me to get in the back of the car. Soon getting in after me.

I don't know how do people like him even exist. I mean he is so down to earth, so amiable, so easy to befriend. He is one of those kind of people who you can't put hate or shade on even if you tried too hard.

He asked the driver to swing by my residence. He was a frequent visitor to my home so his driver knew my address by heart.

My home was on the other side while Meet's on opposite. Still he had the courtesy to ask, then also give me the ride. Right there, he did something totally selfless. A true gentleman of today's century.

"So about the plan to hangout...Abhi" pulling me out of my reverie I furrowed my eyebrows at me.

"What? Sorry I didn't catch you"

"About the hangout. It's not happening. She kind of refused." His tone held children's innocence, when they come up to you about some bad news.

I should have felt happy and elated to hear the news. I didn't, though. And I knew this before I even passed a reaction.

"What?Why?" I scowled.

For past one week, Meet has been annoying me to meet up again. I didn't want a repeat of that day so I initially refused, only to be broken by the time of weekend. I had also cancelled my other plans.

"God, am so sorry. I made you cancel all your plans."

She is doing it on purpose, I know this now. Was I so unbearable for her. She couldn't even do this for her boyfriend.

"I thought I could get her into doing this again. But she wouldn't consider. And no matter I have to respect her w..."

"Whatever." I spit before he could finish. Right now he was sounding like me, one year ago. Trying to respect boundaries and wills of Zara.

I slumped back in the seat, with a deep sigh leaving my body.

I looked out of the window as we crossed the dimly lighted streets. Similar was the case of housing's. We were near to my home.

"Sorry." I turned around to see a totally defeated Meet staring me with puppy dog eyes.

"It's okay. I cancelled my plans..." Soon something struck my head. "Would it hurt if I talk to her once?" I asked suppressing the urge to jump thinking about what I had planned next.

"No." Finally finding a little relief to show a hint of his smile. "Don't kill eachother though!"

We both laughed at that statement.

I will not but I can't say the same about her, Can I?

___

Class XI, Monday

"Hey" I waved as Afreen caught my eyes.

"Hi"

Afreen and Zara were mostly with eachother during lunch breaks. It was easy for me to locate them. They were heavily involved in a talk as i had approached them.

Zara didn't know I was approaching while I was because she had her back towards me, facing Afreen who leaned against the corridor wall.

"Mind if I steal Zara for a while."

Zara turned towards me, a scowl on her face as she recognised who had approached them.

"No" Zara deadpanned.

Afreen glared at her mouthing something I couldn't make out. This is why I like about Afreen she resolved people around her, pretty much.

She gave me a reassuring look. "Yes, Z you would go and listen to the boy." She pushed her forward gently.

"Go ahead" this time her words were directed to me. She strode out of our sight in minutes.

Zara looked disinterested but still was listening somewhere. She hadn't run away at the first chance. This is a progress.

"See, I don't want to bother you. But your boyfriend really wants to hangout, like together. I deem him as a good..."

"Excuse me" she squeaked making every passing towards us.

I looked around making a face mostly resembling 'mind your own business'. Soon everybody turned into their own accord.

"What?"

"What did you just say?" She is totally embodying a bitch. God, when did she turn into such a mean.

"That we should hangout." I said in a duh tone.

"No. I do understand that. I am not dumb you see. Like quote." Her hands were now folded in tight grip against her chest.

"Your boyfriend..."

She held a hand up at me causing me to stop. "I don't have a boyfriend. And to be very clear Meet is not my boyfriend. Every guy friend of mine isn't my boyfriend." She turned red on her cheeks and nose which was my signal that she'd burst out on me soon.

But being the daredevil I am I still played with the fire.

"Oh, I thought." I tried to process it. I mean that day they were all over eachother I assumed he was her boyfriend. Why else would he be in other half of the country away from his family in a heartbeat?  He always referred to her as his special girl. I didn't state that to her though. I said something she'll think wasn't easy to go unnoticed. "You were cuddling that day?"

This was a fair point. The question came out of me a little like I was accusing her.

"He's a friend"

"So?"

"Abhinav, he's a friend. Friends do cuddle."

"We were friends. We never did."

"We. Were. Never friends." She moved forward inching closer to me with each pause.

That ticked the last bit of my patience. That hurt. Her words were getting to unlock all the pent up need for closure.

"Are you serious? We our having this conversation. I did everything in power to be the best friend you deserve. But you were the one to throw it all."

I had never sounded so angered about anything in past one year.

"Fine. I was the one. What are you going to do about it? Assuming of what I saw of past one year, nothing."

She burst out on me. Finally her limits had been ticked too. I knew this was bound to happen, it was about time.

Staring down at my shoes. Her words had  me flabbergasted. There was no response I could give to her. My lips formed into a straight line, pursed.

She strode away from me before I could speak anything.

___

Class XI, One week after

"It is only for him."

Zara had showed up on our fixed up date a half an hour late. Meet was overjoyed when he saw her. He had given hopes that she'll ever want to hangout with him let alone me along.

"Care for him that much" a crooked smile.

She groaned as a reaction. "Wish all you want. I hardly care." Pointing a finger in my direction, scoffing after.

"What's going on?" Meet comes in catching us off guard. He had a tray with snacks on it as he entered the room.

"We going buddy-buddy." I pulled Zara in a side hug. She tried to fight only to be squished closer into my body by me.

He placed the tray on the glass table in the centre of the living room. He rubbed his both palms together. "Aww. Thank Goodness."

I think he meant that to himself but I heard him. He was so engrossed that he didn't notice us listening to him murmur to himself. He didn't even notice Zara pushing me off her.

"See Zara. I told you, you two are buddy material." This time he meant it for Zara, as he turned to her.

"Oh, yeah" She made a expression of puking at me when Meet wasn't looking at us.

A chuckle left my lips but soon I had a groan leave me. Because Meet went dragging her to the couch with him.

No more cuddling, for God's sake.

***

Author: The banter between the lovebirds begin. Vote for the cuties fighting.

a/n↪ I have decided to delete all the author's note because I find them messing with the flow of the book.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

81.6K 4.2K 29
Not All Loves Stories Have Happy Endings...🥺💗 But you sometimes mistaken that Start of something beautiful as the end :( it's of a journey of 2 sou...
585K 41.5K 85
SID:WHY?U BITCH...THIS IS VERY COMMON FOR U NA...U SLEPT WITH SO MANY AND FULFILL THEIR DESIRES..THEN WHY R U BEHAVING LIKE AN INNOCENT..STOP UR DRAM...
53.5K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
180K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...