Chicago [Michael Jackson Fant...

By MoonwalkForever

| Based on Michael Jackson's Chicago | Michael is walking down the lonely streets of Chicago when he meets a... More

Met Her On My Way
She Said just To Give Her A Page
She Was Lovin Me
Loving Me When She Was Still Your Wife
She Thought That Loving Me Was Cool
You At Work & The Kids At School
I'm Not That Kind Of Man
Tryin' To Get Me Anyway She Can
Now I Feel So Much Shame | And All Things Have To Change
She Lied To You Lied To Me - Cause She Was Loving Me
Where She Was All Alone - And So Was I
I Didn't Know She Was Already Spoken For
Holding Her to Blame
Completed or Sequel? Your choice!

She Tried to Live A Double Life

375 27 4
By MoonwalkForever

~Tatiana's POV~

Touching my shoulder from nervousness, I felt him hold my waist.

I went ahead and ended the conversation. Kissing his soft lips, I grabbed my bag and left his condo. If I would have stayed, only The Lord knows what could have happened.

He watched me leave as a cab pulled up. Getting in, I waved and headed home. Sigh....

~Next Day~

-Michael's POV-

Feeling the warm comfort of my blanket wrapped around my body, I sat up and stroked my hair. I hand-combed it back into a ponytail. Thinking about the actions of yesterday, I smiled when I remembered Tatiana coming to my home. Touching my lips, I remembered how soft her lips are and I felt myself shiver.

Putting on my robe and gently combing my hair, I went downstairs and stared at the item on my couch. Her jacket.

Walking swiftly over to it, I picked it up and sniffed it. The jacket smelled of her sweet, angelic aroma. Grinning, I went to hang it up when a envelope fell out of it.

"To Mommy." It read.

My eyes widened and I turned it over.

"I love you Mommy! You are the best mommy in the world!!!!!!"

My questionable mind began putting things together.

Does she have children?

~Later that day~

-Tatiana's POV-

Every day since our first run in of each other, Michael has not once missed a day without paging me. "59." I always knew the drill. Page him back or go to the coffee shop to see him. He always sent the page around 5:07-5:10.

For 5 days straight, he's paged me, but today? He hasn't. Cleaning up my children's mess from their dinner, I began getting ready.

"Baby, I'm going to go run an errand." I told Jeff, my husband. He pulled me to him and kissed my lips. Before he could get into it, I pulled away gently when I was reminded of Michael's lips on mine and it didn't feel the same.

Jeff had a mustache and Michael didn't. Michael's kisses were much smoother and softer than Jeff's.

I need to stop comparing them though.

Putting on a black dress and low pumps, I noticed I couldn't find my jacket. I shrugged and began kissing the children. Then leaving, I whistled for a cab that was sitting across the street. He soon pulled over when he saw me and I got in, heading over to Michael's.

A few minutes later, we arrived. I got out and straightened myself up. Walking up the door, I knocked gently. Almost as soon as I knocked, I was greeted by Michael who didn't look himself. He smiled and told me to come in, but something just didn't seem right.

"Hi, Michael. You okay?" I said. He sat down on the couch and stared at his fingers as he played with them.

He mumbled something that I honestly couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you have children?" He asked as he showed me the letter from my eldest.

Suddenly feeling like I was caught, I confessed hurriedly.

"Yes, Michael. I have three children. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just really like you and I didn't wanna push you away by telling you automatically that I had children. I'm not with their father anymore." Lying through my teeth, I grabbed the jacket and began heading to the door but he stopped me.

He kissed my lips softly as he held my waist.

"Can I meet them?" He said. My heart dropped.

Enjoy, Comment, Vote <3.
MoonwalkForever xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 41.2K 25
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
12K 316 24
[PRE LUDENDORFF - POST GAME] when amanda meets michael, he's a drug she can't get enough of. now, two kids, a whole lot of affairs and some heists la...
1.3K 40 41
Tatiana Thumbtzen's dreams about to come true when she is gonna be a big star after a horrible childhood from abusive father and teen years that she...
16.2K 711 47
How Do You fix what's broken, when the pieces have vanished? Michael and Marilyn have been through thick and thin together. From every saint to ever...