Change of Heart

De BethanyRKCD

Nora Masey HATES her sister's boyfriend Rian. He used to be nice to her but then he turned out to be a jerk... Mai multe

Ch 1:: Nora's POV
Ch 2:: Rian's POV
Ch 3:: Nora's POV
Ch 4:: Rian's POV
Ch 5:: Nichole's POV
Ch 6:: Nora's POV
Ch 7:: Rian's, Nora's, Rian's POV
Ch 8:: Rian's POV
Ch 9:: Nora's POV
Ch 10:: Rian's POV
Ch 12:: Rian's POV
Ch 13:: Nora's POV
Ch 14:: Rian's POV
Ch 15:: Rian's POV continued
Ch 16:: Nora's POV
Ch 17:: Rian's POV
Ch 18:: Nora's POV
Distant Distractions
Ch 20:: Nora's POV
Ch 21:: Will you be mine?
Ch 22:: Don't. Touch. Her!
Ch 23:: Coming Home
Ch:: 24 Not THE One
Ch 25:: Choose Wisely
Ch 26:: Guilty Pleasure
Ch 27:: The Party
Ch 28:: Kallen Briggs
Ch 29:: Forced To Be His
Ch 30:: Missing
Ch 31:: Shadows and Voices
Ch 32:: Promises
Ch 33:: Found
Ch 34:: Found cont..
Ch 35:: All So Real

Ch 11:: Nora's POV

5.8K 33 0
De BethanyRKCD

NORA

I stormed into the house and had every intention of shutting myself up in my room, but Nichole was waiting for me inside with arms crossed. 

"What were you doing with Rian?" 

"I saw him while I was out shopping with Rachel and he offered to drop me off at home." 

She frowned, "Where did you see him at?" 

I shrugged "At the mall." 

"Oh...well did he say when he was going to call me?" 

"I asked him again, but he gave me the same answer... tomorrow." 

She sighed in frustration. 

"God he is such a jerk! Did he say anything about what he's been busy with? I mean what was he doing at the mall when he's supposed to be too busy for me?" 

"No, but he was trying to find a gift for his mom's birthday."  

"Well I'm going to that party." 

"Alone? Or did you find a date?"  

She laughed, "Of course I found a date! I would never go alone, Nora, you know that." She walked passed me to her room. I went to my room and shut my door. I got out my phone and called Maggie. 

N -"Hey Mags, what are you doing?" 

M- "In bed watching a movie, you?" 

N- "Just got home, I went shopping with Rachel today." 

M- "Oh yea, how did that go? Find anything good?" 

N- "Not really. Just a shirt." Shoot which I left in his car. Must have been when I got mad that I forgot about it. 

M- "Oooh guess what!" 

N- "What?" 

N- "Mike asked me out! He wants to double with you and Jimmy tomorrow night!" 

N- "Eeeeek! Really?! Does Jimmy know?" 

M- "Mmhhmm. Jimmy said to tell you to call him." 

I smiled happily. 

N- "Kay, did he say where we are going?" 

M- "Oh umm to Club Chronic." 

N- "A club? That's the date?" 

Mags giggled, "Yea I know they're such guys huh?!" 

N- "Sure, sure. Hey guess who I hung out with today." 

Mags stayed quiet for a minute as she thought about it. 

M- "Um Rachel??..." I laughed hysterically. 

N- "Of course Rachel, but after Rachel!" 

M- "Uhhh.... I don't know, Rian?" 

I stayed quiet, was she trying to be funny or did she seriously hit it right on the nail?? 

N- "Yea, Rian... how'd you know?" 

M- "OMG for real?! I was kidding." 

N- "Yes for real; I saw him as Rachel and I were leaving and he asked if I wanted to get something to eat. So we hung out a little." 

M- "Shit, you didn't kill him did you? I mean like... he's not gonna come up missing or anything right?" 

N- "NO! We actually got along." I rolled my eyes at her even though she couldn't see me. 

N- "Anyway, listen... there's this party Nichole's going to, you wanna go?" 

M- "Yea! Let's invite the guys."  

N- "Ok you call Mike and I'll call Jimmy and then call me when you're done." 

M- "Cool." 

We hung up and I looked through my phone for Jimmy's number then hit send. 

J- "Hello." 

N- "Hi Jimmy." 

J- "Hey Nora, whats up?!" I could hear the smile in his voice and it made me smile. 

N- "I was wondering if you wanted to out to a party tonight?" 

J- "Shit yea!" 

N- "Ok, I'll see you here in about 30 minutes?" 

J- "Yup" 

N- "Cool. Bye." 

J- "Bye." 

I went to my closet to grab some thing to wear for the party while I waited for Maggie to call me back. 

I found some tight black skinny jeans and a tight red t shirt that had "riot!" going all down the front. I also put on some red heels. As I started to fix my hair my phone rang. I answered it without checking who it was first, I figured it would be Mags calling me back. 

"Hey Mags Jimmy said he's down so we'll meet you there in about 30 minutes." 

"Um, hi Nora." I paused with eyes wide, it was Rian. 

"Oh hey Rian."  

"So I take it you're going somewhere... with Jimmy?" 

"Uuhh yea." I said guiltily. I don't know why I felt so guilty, I mean I wasn't with Rian or anything and he was dating Nichole anyway.  

"Oh ok then. I was going to see if you wanted to hang out again tonight... but I guess you have other plans." 

"Yea sorry, Jimmy is actually already on his way." 

"It's cool. I just thought maybe we could actually hang out... uh just me and you. You know, no distractions." 

"Well maybe some other time." 

"Okay then, sounds good. How about tomorrow night?" 

"Uh I have a date with Jimmy tomorrow night." 

He stayed quiet for a minute. 

"How about later tonight? I know you have something with Jimmy tonight but maybe after?" 

I didn't want to say no again and make it seem like I was avoiding him so I had to agree. Even though I wasn't even sure what time we'd be getting back tonight. 

"Okay then tonight. I guess I'll call you when I get back?" 

"Sure, I'll wait up for you then." 

"Talk to you later then." 

"Bye." 

As soon as I hung up with Rian my phone rang again and this time I checked. Mags. 

"Hey Mags." 

"Hey Nora, Mike is going to pick me up so we'll meet you there?" 

"Ok sure. Um Maggie...?" 

"Yea?" 

I hesitated wondering if I should tell her about Rian. I decided against it. I didn't want her to read deeper into it than what it really was. Only I didn't really know what it was... was it a date? Or did he really just want to be friends? Ok there I go reading more into it. Rian and I were just becoming friends, that's all. Maybe he wanted to talk more about his situation with Courtney... I WAS the only person besides his mom who knew about her. So maybe he needed someone to talk to who understood his situation... 

"Nothing nevermind. I'll see you there in a bit." 

We hung up and I finished my hair then grabbed my phone as I headed outside to wait for Jimmy. I didn't have to wait long; he pulled up right away. He got out of his car as I started walking towards him and he came and pulled me into a hug. 

"Ready?" he asked me as he pulled away. I nodded and he opened the car door for me. He got in his side and drove off. 

As we arrived at the party the music was already blasting, people were already drinking and dancing, there was a fight going on in the middle of the street, and some guys were playing football in the yard. Mike and Maggie were just arriving and they honked at us as we were getting out of the car. Jimmy and I waved and stood by his car to wait for them to park.  

"Nora! What's up?!" Kyle and Nash walked up to us and Nash pulled me into a bear hug as he lifted me and then spun me twice before putting me down. 

"Hey guys, how's the party?" 

They looked warily at Jimmy finally noticing him next to me and they nodded at him in greeting. Jimmy had a huge smirk on his face and chuckled at them. 

"The party's lame. Where's my boy Rian at? He comin?" Kyle said looking around. 

"Uh, I don't know. Not that I know of."  

"You know, your sister's here." Nash said pointing over to the porch. There was Nichole; and she was already making out with some guy I've never seen before.  

"Yea I knew she was coming but I didn't know with who. Who is that she's with?" 

Kyle's eyebrows rose and he looked back over there before answering. 

"That's Drew. He's a new guy at school." Nash frowned seeing Nichole with Drew. 

"Isn't she still dating Rian?" I nodded and looked away embarrassed at my sister. I no longer felt sorry for her that Rian was going to break up with her. Maggie and Mike were already walking up to us.  

"Hey lets go in and get some drinks." Jimmy suggested putting an arm around me. We all started walking inside. The music was even louder in here and it was wayyy too crowded. Jimmy grabbed us some drinks from a table and handed it to me careful not to spill it on me. It was pointless. Someone bumped into him from behind and pushed him into me making my drink spill all over me. I gasped in surprise as the cold drink drenched the front of my shirt and almost fell backwards, but someone behind me had caught me. I could feel their strong arms on my upper arms and their strong firm body right behind me. Jimmy looked up once he balanced himself and smiled at whoever was behind me.  

"Hey man what's up?! I thought you wouldn't be coming." He still hadn't let go of me... whoever it was. I felt him slightly squeeze my shoulders before letting me go and turning me around. Rian. He looked me over to see what damage had been done and grabbed the cup out of my hand. I noticed he hadn't even answered Jimmy yet. 

"Are you okay?" He was looking into my eyes and when I just stared at him and nodded he smirked at me. 

"How about we get you out of these clothes, huh?"  

My dumbfounded expression turned into a glare instantly at his words. 

"You wish!" 

The smirk was wiped off his face immediately and he raised his brows. 

"Hey I didn't mean it like that. Get your head out of the gutter sweetie. I only meant that we should go get you some dry clothes to change into."  

Jimmy snorted loudly behind me. 

"Sure you did buddy, hey why don't you go get your own date? I think Nora's here somewhere." 

Jimmy had gently pulled me out of Rian's hold and put an arm around me. He put another drink in my hand and turned me with him to walk away. The look on Rian's face was pure rage. He looked like he wanted to pound on Jimmy again.  

Jimmy laughed when we got to the kitchen. 

"Sorry about that, someone bumped into me from behind." 

He grabbed some paper towels and started wiping me down. 

"Ugh! It's no use Jimmy, I'm completely soaked." He stepped back and looked at me as he frowned trying to think of something to do. 

"Well I could take you home to change I guess." He looked like he really didn't want to drive back. I guess I should just be glad he offered.  

I looked at him with a pouty face. 

"Please..." 

He smiled, "Alright, let me just go tell Mike that I'll be back."  

I nodded and stood at the counter still trying hopelessly to dry myself off a little more.  

"You really don't have to go all the way home to change." 

I looked up to see Rian leaning on the frame of the kitchen. 

"Why, you have any other ideas?" I said annoyed. 

He smiled at the obvious annoyance in my voice.  

"Actually I do." He walked up to me slowly hands behind his back. He was so close to me that I had to look up to him and I could feel the warmth of his body even though he wasn't even touching me. He grabbed my hand and then I felt something soft in my palm. I pulled my gaze away from his to look down at what he put in my hand and saw the shirt that I had left in his car. I gasped in surprise and happiness as I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. When I let go I looked at him and he had this intense look in his eyes. He took a step back from me quickly. 

"You should probably go and change. I'll wait here for Jimmy and tell him you'll be right back." 

I smiled at him. 

"Thank you Rian." I hurried off to go and change. Hopefully I can actually find somewhere private.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...