I AM YOURS FOREVER ShivAnya/S...

بواسطة sumi96

[UNDER EDITING] P.S. People who have never watched the show also can read the story. It is completely differe... المزيد

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
!Announcement!
New Fanfiction-1
New Fanfiction-2 (Completed)
Retirement Plan from EDT Fanfiction

Chapter 4

220 37 34
بواسطة sumi96

"Oh God why he is not coming!?" I got impatient.

I was in that old garden sitting on that bench beside the Oak tree waiting for him, Mr Shiv Khanna for one hour.

I came back from college early to meet with him today. It became my daily routine to meet and to talk with him. It was one week now since we first met with each other.
Honestly, it became a part of my life, a beautiful part!

He always made me laugh with his stupid jokes. After his arrival my life became easier than before. I used to be in stress and tension. But since one week he was my mind booster. I was really happy to have him. I felt like I got my an important part of life which was missing for many days.

"It is almost 5pm now. When are you coming?" I was checking my watch again and again. I was looking at the entrance of the garden.

"When will you going to come here, you Idiot!?" I shouted closing my eyes out of anger.

"My God! Your voice is too loud! By the way why are you shouting like an ox?" A husky voice spook from my right side.

I opened my eyes with a jerk and looked at my side. Shiv Khanna was sitting on the other side of the bench putting his both hands on his ears and making a face.

"You!" I shouted out again.

"Yes me! Whom were you expecting? Tom Cruise!?" He said while putting his right finger in his right ear.

"When did you come? I did not see you" I said excitedly and a little bit loud.

"Did you even see my coming? You always lost in your la la la land. For God's sake please stop shouting like an ox. It hurts my ears." He said with a strained voice while making a funny face.

"What do you mean by an ox?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"So what should I say?" He looked at my eyes making an obvious face.

"So you mean I am an ox?" I said narrowing my eyes and in a angry voice.

"I never said that. I just said that you were shouting like an ox." He said casually.

"So it technically means you are calling me an ox." I made an angry face.

"I never said that. But if you wanted to think about yourself as an ox then I could do nothing." He shook his shoulders casually making an obvious face.

I was shocked and making my face an 'O' beacuse of this shock.

"How could you!!" I made a pout angrily.

He looked at me and started to laugh like a manic.

"What?" I was dumbfounded for his sudden act.

He controlled his laugh for a while with a great effort and said,"Your face, million dollar expression! I have never seen such funny face in my life ever!" He again started to laugh.

"Not again!" I said with a strained voice while looking at him.

He kept laughing like a manic.

"Augh!! Stop it!" I shouted at him. But it did not affect him at all.

I kept looking at him. He was laughing so hard. His face was glowing with this sudden happiness. His hairs were jerking with the his laughter.

Suddenly the time got slow, my surroundings got vanished. The gentle cold breeze was touching me lightly. There was only him sitting on the bench beside me laughing fully. I kept staring at him amusingly. My lips parted into a bright smile. Suddenly I felt my heart skipped a beat!

What was that.!

He stopped his laughter finally and looked at me.

"Hey, what happened?" He blew his left hand near my face twice.

"Hunh?" I got back from my stances.

"Oh God again lost? What will I do with you." He shook his head.

"Stop it!" I pout at him.

"Ok ok fine! Sorry meri maa (my mother)!" He surrendered himself.

"Good" I gave him a victory smile.

"Hmm." He gave me a cute smile.

"By the way. It's been one week still we don't know anything about us except our names." I said.

"Hm true. Let's talk about our families." He said with a grin on his handsome face.

"Ok, you tell me about your first. After that I will start." I smiled at him.

"Ok... So, in my family we are only four members. Mom, Dad, my sister and me. My mom is very much caring and kind hearted like my dad. They are the best and my sister is very much childish and cute. She is studying at college, final year just like you. I irritate her a lot. But she is very much protective about me. If anyone try to hurt me then she will kill that person. My dad is sick now. That's why I have taken over our business. So that's my story. I know nothing new in it, a boring one. Tell me about you now." He finished it in one breathe. He was smiling brightly while talking about his family.

How sweet! He is really very adorable.

"Not at all! It was not boring. It was so sweet." I smiled at him.

"Thank you." He smiled me back.

"Hmm... about my family.. ok let's start. We are also four members in our house. Mom, dad, my brother Aditya and me. And apart from that I have my childhood best friend Vyom. And his mom and dad. They are just like my family. " I smiled at him brightly.

"Wow, how cute. By the way Vyom is only your best friend or something more than that! Hm hm.. tell me tell me!" He said with a mischivious grin on his handsome face.

"Hell no!! We are just best friends and please you also don't start it." I made a face out of irritation.

"What do you mean by 'you also'? Is anyone else who think like that? Listen, if more people think same thing that then there is a great possibility of being it true!" He said casually making a funny face.

"Not at all. There is nothing between us more than a friendship." I said with a strained voice.

"Then who is saying about you both?" He asked me.

"My mom and Vyom's mom. Both of them are planning for our wedding. And we both are planning for ruining it." I said iritatedly.

"What!!" He was shocked then suddenly started to laugh again.

"Ugh! Don't start again." I shouted on him.

He controlled his laughter after a while and said,"Sorry sorry. I could not control myself. But seriously, this was really like a comedy drama. What about your friend Vyom? Does he really don't want to marry you?"

"No! He was the one who protested it. In fact I have a doubt on him." I said.

"What doubt?" He raised his right eye brow.

"I am quite sure he loves someone else. I have asked him many times. But he has always denied it." I said and looked at him.

"Hmm, complicated!" He made a pout while thinking about it.

"Hm." I hummed.

"But funny one." He started his laughter again.

This guy! Augh!!

***************

A darkroom, only the faint light of the outside world was coming into the room and made it quite visible.

A guy was sitting on the bed holding a guitar, tuning it.

Suddenly a women opened the entrance door of the room and switched on the lights of the room.

The guy who was sitting on the bed was none other than Vyom in his night suite. He looked at the lady narrowing his eyes, adjusting his eyes in this sudden light.

"Mom!?" He sounded confused.

The lady wearing a light yellow saree(traditional dress of India), loosed her curly hairs all over her shoulder came near his son.

"Did not you sleep?" She asked.

"No, I am not feeling sleepy." He said with a smile and got up from the bed.

"Again thinking about her right?" She asked suddenly with a strained voice.

Vyom stopped on his track.

"Vyom, for how many days you will be like this?" She said worryingly turning her face towards him.

"Please mom. We are over in this topic before. Don't start it again." He said in a calm voice looking at her.

"It's been three years, Vyom. Still you are into her. Please forget her Vyom. She will never come back again. Please Vyom move on." She pleaded to him.

"How can I forger her mom? How can I? She is my life mom. She is my world. How can I forget my world mom? Tell me?" He said with a painful voice.

"Vyom.." She said in a soft voice.

"Mom. I know that she will never come back to me again. But I can't forget her. Sorry mom. It is impossible for me." He said.

"What about Sharanya, Vyom?" She asked her son.

"Mom, I want to make one thing clear, very much clear! Sharanya and I are best friends. We will never get married. I love her. I will never make her happy. Sharanya and I both love each other just as best friends. Nothing more than that. So please never bring this stupid marriage topic again." He said with a rigid voice and stormed out from the room.

She sat down on the bed and kept her both hands on her head out of frustration.

Then she turned her head towards the bookshelf. There was a photo frame of a girl who was smiling brightly in the photo.

She got up from the bed; went near the bookshelf and picked up the photo frame into her left hand.

"He loves you so much dear. Please come back to him. He is dying everyday. Please." She wiped her tears with her right hand.

The whole room was pin drop silent.

**************

Hey guys, it is the next chapter of this story. I hoped that you enjoyed it.
Sorry for the late update I was busy in my other stories.

I put this story in wattys2018. So please share this story as much as you can. It's my humble request to you all.

Anyways please hit the star button bellow and give me your thoughts with your comments.

HarjitChahal1971
MURUGESAN1993
niyatibhanot
SelvamuthukumariSubr
raindrops237
Chuchuus
kirandeepkaur689
darkmira101
SubhrataDas
Remose10578
tarushiv
santmant
Ak_62145
Innocentsoul123
AmishaRani3
Secret_writer2812
aradhana1989
Humosapiens
Amika29
clararicks1
itssanjh
s

aboohachanna
ddawn0505
MizanurRahmanKhan
diehardfan1
Thank you so much guys for your support. Please keep supporting me like this.

Love you all
Sumi.
♡♡♡♡

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.1K 1K 11
H I G H E S T R A N K I N G. #29 in Short Stories. [31.5.17] Hello everyone! Back with a New stoy. It's sequel of My TS-Main Phi Bhi Tumko Chahunga...
36.5K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
41.7K 3.1K 32
"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏" ...
7K 348 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...