Detroit: Become Human x Reader

De youneverknow22

Y/n Anderson, the daughter of the famous Lieutenant Hank Anderson. Take a plot twisting adventure with Y/n an... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

6.8K 214 63
De youneverknow22

You wake up at 12:47 in the morning, feeling weight somewhat on top of you.

Looking down, you realize it's Connors arm wrapped protectively around you.

You smile at him and carefully get out of his hold. Once your out, you tip toe with a limp to the bathroom attached to the bedroom.

You get in and take a good look at yourself. You look at the bloodish bandage wrapped around your torso and remember how you got it.

You sigh and frown, thinking about Markus.

You looked at your halfway on bra that was crooked. Blushing lightly, you put it on correctly.

You look around for some clothes that might be laying around, luckily you find a t-shirt and some ripped jeans.

The memory of Markus getting ripped apart played constantly in your mind.

'Where would they take a broken android' you thought in your head trying to figure out the place where they could've taken him.

Then it clicked, "Junk yard by the house!"

You heard a grumble from the bed right outside of the bathroom door.

You covered your mouth with your hand and tip toed towards the living room.

Once you got to the door, you slipped on some combat boots that were just conveniently untied.

You heard footsteps behind you and you quickly turned around to meet Sumo sitting at your feet.

He looked at you with confused eyes as if he was asking why you were leaving.

You bent down to his level and petted him, "I'll be right back Sumo, I promise."

You stood back up but hear a low growl from Sumo. He nudged your hand, as if expecting something from you.

"Fine, but you have to promise to keep this a secret," you whispered and tip toed into the kitchen.

You grabbed the biggest bone you could find and silently walked back into the living room. You set the bone on Sumos bed as he trotted himself back to his little home.

You rubbed his head once again and went towards the door. You slipped on a hoodie and silently unlocked the door.

You went outside, making sure you locked the door back without waking anyone up.

After closing the door, you put your hood on and walk around for a bit, seeing if you were fit enough to run.

'Connor is going to kill me,' you mentally tell yourself as you start towards the junk yard.

Once you get to there, all you see are figments of androids moving around trying to survive.

It made you sick honestly, but it was your job to stop deviants. All of the androids there were deviants, so why feel for them.

You shook the thoughts out of your head and searched for Markus' carcass.

As rain fell, you kept searching, eager to find him. You finally see his upper body lying on the ground.

His legs were ripped off from the knee down, he was missing an eye, and to the looks of it his ear wasn't looking so good either.

You slid your thumb across his face gently, not wanting to startle him if he was still alive.

Nevertheless, he woke up in shock. You could see the fear in his one green eye. He looked around confused and then looked at himself.

Though he couldn't feel pain, you could see the emotion written all over his face.

You spoke, "It's okay Markus, I'm here now."

You knew good and well he couldn't hear you, but you spoke anyways. You put his forehead on yours then stared looking around for parts that were compatible for him to use.

After a long search, he was completely fixed, with the exception of the scratches and rips along his beautiful, fake skin.

He hugged you immediately after all the parts were found. You slightly cringed, having a short flashback of a semi dead android trying to get any of your 'parts'.

You looked up at the enormous hill of android parts you and Markus had to climb up. You nodded at each other and started up the hill. You could feel hands grabbing onto you, but you kept going.

Until one hand grabbed your broken ribs. You screamed out in pain, ready to give up when suddenly you were pulled up from your position.

You looked up and saw Markus. His blue and green eyes showing fear of you in danger.

You smiled and held onto your ribs that were slightly moved yet again. No words were spoken for the entire hour and a half that you were searching for body parts.

He looked at your ribs, then back up to you. You shook your head, letting him know you are okay and you don't need his help.

He nodded slightly and looked at his ripped clothing. You saw a nearby pole with an outfit on it.

You pointed towards it, giving Markus the hint to get it. You turned around as Markus changed clothes quickly. As he was changing, you picked a sharp rock.

"You done?" you ask Markus.

He gives a simple yes, letting you turn around. You walk up to Markus and take his LED out with a rock, making him look like a regular human.

You threw the LED on the muddy ground and stomped on it. As you bring you sharp rock down from Markus' face, he grabs your wrist lightly.

"Thank you Y/n, I am heading to a place called Jericho. I'll send the location to you, if you ever need to get away. I love you little Y/n," he says as he kisses your forehead.

"I love you too Markus, stay safe big brother," you say and kiss the top of his nose.

He walks off into the cold night, leaving you standing there dazed and confused. You start walking towards downtown, needing a drink after everything that's happened.

Different thoughts flooding your head, Markus, Connor, Hank, Sumo, Sky.

Your train of thought was cut off by a manly voice, "Hey you!"

You turned your head towards the voice. You see a man that worked at what seemed like a mini grocery store or something.

"What do you want," you say as the rain hit your shoulders and head harder.

You walked closer to the man wearing his work uniform. While walking, you see an android and a little girl standing behind a garbage disposal cart, out of sight from the man.

"Have you seen an android. A female and a little girl, they stole money from me!!"

The man yelled throwing his hands in the air. You glanced suspiciously at the female android and the child.

"Well maybe they have a good reason," you say and walk closer towards the man.

"Aren't you gonna do something?? Aren't you a detec-," the man started but you cut him off,

"I'll inform the station later. For now, here." You hand him a hundred dollar bill. He looked at the money then back at you.

"And maybe next time someone could ask for help," you say aloud, making sure the hiding forms could hear as well.

"Thank you Ms. Anderson, have a great night," the man says and walks back into his store.

The android and girl turned to look where the woman that saved them went, but she was no where to be found.

They stepped from out of the shadows and started to walk out towards the street.

"Now why don't you tell me what's going on," you say aloud from behind a bus stop post.

The android and girl look around confused as to where the voice came from. They wondered around for a bit but then you leaned yourself against the post of the bus stop.

"It's not right to steal ladies. Especially from humans," you say while looking at them in the empty streets. They slowly walk towards you,

"We didn't mean any harm." The female android says. Her model number read AX400, letting you know she was a normal android, unlike Connor.

You adjusted your hood, making sure they couldn't see your face, not risking your detective identity to a deviant.

"No one ever means any harm. Now I ask again, what's going on?" you ask firmly taking a step towards them.

"Well... Alice and I are looking for a place to stay and-," AX400 spoke but you cut her off,

"Where's her father?" AX400 shuts her mouth and looks at the little girl.

"He... he would hurt Alice so I took her and ran," AX400 said pulling 'Alice' closer to her.

You saw the little details in Alice that seemed... off.

Your advanced contacts had found that this little 'human' girl, was really a child android model YK500.

You didn't bring it up as you turn towards AX400.

"What's your name?" You asked AX400.

"Alice calls me Kara," Kara said shyly while pulling Alice behind her back.

"Well Kara, if I were you I'd suggest never stealing again... ever. Understand?" You ask forcefully while walking towards them.

Kara nods her head vigorously. You look down at Alice, then bend down to her height. She looks at you with fear, thinking she's going to die or something. You simply pull out your wallet and hand her a 50 dollar bill.

"Come with me, there's a place over there where you can stay the night," you say while standing up.

You walk past the bus stop towards a abandoned building guarded by a semi breakable metal gate.

You pull back a broken corner of the gate, just enough so that they could both get through. You went in after them, putting the gate back where it was.

They walked around looking at their place to stay as you try to kick open the gate from the other side.

After several kicks, you finally bust it open. You mutter a few strings of cuss words at the loud noise that rang though the empty streets.

You quickly closed the gate to make it look like nothing happened.

Turning around, you saw Kara and Alice staring at you with fear and confusion at the same time. You shrug your shoulders and look at the abandoned car with broken windows.

"Might wanna change the look," you said pointing at Kara's hair and outfit. "

"And from now on, be more careful," you say taking your hood down.

Kara looks at you confused, but she scanned you for your identity. She took a step away from you and hid Alice behind her.

"Y-your Y/n Anderson. The best deviant hunter and detective in Detroit," Kara said with fear in her voice.

"Indeed I am. But I'm letting you off this time. Cops will be here by morning, best leave by then," you said while walking away from the androids.

"'Best detective in Detroit'. I'm even better than my dad."
<<<•••>>>
1845 word count. Just so you know your dog, Sky, is okay. She has a magical dog sitter that feeds her when your gone. Until the next chapter my deviants😘😘 -Kay😜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

250K 11.3K 30
where a girl unexpectedly falls in love with an android. ❝maybe it's a blessing in disguise❞ [detroit: become human - connor x oc]
2.6K 106 19
Not many know the past of Lieutenant Hank Anderson's adopted daughter. Then again, not many know Hank's past, either. Both medicate their sorrows wit...
8.6K 377 7
"Hello Father."| |This is a short story focused on a girl who returns home to her father, an artist who has grown too old to support himself. An Andr...
80.9K 1.8K 11
A new young cop joins Detroit's best police department. He is assigned a partner, but unfortunately he is given an android as his partner. (Y/N) does...