Desperate times | | Akatsuki

Por akatsukislut

"Look i made a promise to that kid that I would protect him with everything I had. Do what you want but your'... Mais

Disclaimer
Prologue
The Yakuza [1]
Butler [2]
So much for a dinner [3]
Killer domestic issues [4]
On the run [5]
Redo [6]
I quit [7]
First day of hell [8]
Fucking Hate Highschool [9]
Second day [10]
Dodge Death [11]
I cant remember...[12]
Study session [13]
Gang gossip [14]
Nothing personal [15]
Live a Little! [16]
Demons [17]
A project [18]
That summer [19]
We meet again [20]
Not ordinary [21]
Tortured [22]
Weasel finds out [23]
Fifty shades of gay [24]
Not that bad [25]
Favor [26]
Thanksgiving puppet *special chap*[27]
His past *special chapter*[28]
To fast to furious [29]
Enemy of my enemy [30]
Akatsuki[31]
Gods eye [32]
Field trip [33]
I cant [34]
Why cant i remember?[35]
Elder sister... |36|
Taken much [37]
Stranded [38]
The mountain between us [39]
Tag[40]
live and die on this day.[41]
What...[42]
What. the. fuck...[43]
Selfish [44]
Gotta be quicker then that![45]
Spring break[46]
Highway to hell [47]
No shame [48]
Drunk *special chapter* [48 1/2]
The night we met[49]
im only human[50]
You left me alone.[51]
Unnecessary Pain[52]
The truth [53]
lost memories[54]
Eternally fleeting [55]
Who was i?[56]
who are you to me [57]
Wants [58]
Dont cry [60]
Deal [61] (rewritten)
The end [62]

Youre late[59]

331 25 6
Por akatsukislut

||

The song was blurred out, as it felt like just the two of them. Sasori couldn't help but let his eyes roam over the navy haired girls form in awe. She was probably the most beautiful girl in the room and if it weren't for their current circumstances , he wouldn't have had any problem saying it. He was experiencing so many indescribable emotions and he find his words caught in the back of his throat. Instantly, he felt a trace of possessiveness in his core. If the mere sight of her made him react this way, he was sure she had to have had that affect on others here.

He turned rigid at the traitorous thoughts and set her up right. Instantly, he removed his hands as her nose scrunched up slightly, a sign that she was unpleasant. For a moment, she looked like she wanted to tell him off for even breathing the same air as her but she sighed, hiding her eyes with her bangs.
"Gomen." She muttered in monotone before turning away and disappearing off into the crowd.

Bursting out the gymnasium doors, I inhale shakily feeling like I had just been under water. "Of course he just had to be there at that moment."

"Hey Tsu, what's wrong?" Karin waddled up to me, Suigetsu following behind her. Her lipstick was smudged and both of their outfits look disheveled. My nose scrunches slightly in disgust knowing what they were probably doing, it was such a typical thing but I don't judge.
"I just...I just wanna get out of here now. Can we go to that afterparty you were talking about?" I plead. I may be underage but I was in desperate need of a drink.

Karin's stills for a moment, wiping her glasses. "Yeah about that. I dont know if they're still throwing i-it. Yah know with prom and alll."

I furrow my brows but tense as someone throws an arm around my shoulder. A pale handsomish boy with long white hair and 2 red dots on his forehead and vivid green eyes.
"Nonsense, we are still throwing it." He states firmly making Konan still with wide eyes. Suigetsu even looks a bit guarded for a moment, throwing his arm around her  shoulder loosely. Out of the corner of my eye, I see four other people: Pale twins with short silver hair wearing green...lipstick, and a African American male with short black hair tied up into a puff. They looked familiar and remembered they were actually in my science class. I didn't know them all that much but that the fact they were all foster siblings. However, the only thing I knew for sure was that red flags were raising in my head and now I wasn't in need of that drink anymore.

"K-kimimaro I didn't think you lot were interested in these sort of things."

My eyes narrow at Karin's nervous tone.
"Yes that is correct, we're just here to make sure you and your gorgeous friend over here are still coming to the party, you are coming right?"

I analyze Karin's expression and shrug off the males arm, taking a step away from him.
"Gomen, I was at first but I'm now feeling a little under the weather, I should get home. Karin." I call out to the teen girl, seeing as she was the one who drove. Karin took a step forward, relief passing through her features but Kimimaro blocks her path, his eyes staring intensely into mine.

"Karin." I hiss out, my eyes snapping to hers briefly but my breath hitches as her gaze was cast down. Guilt. She took a step back, her boyfriend copying her actions, sending me a sympathetic look.

"G-gomen...". She muttered.

'What the hell is this...' I keep my expression calm as many thoughts ran through my head. Was this a set up from the jump...?

A firm grip on my shoulder breaks me out of my thoughts, the pale haired male getting uncomfortably closer to my face.
"I insist."

A van pulled up beside us, the door opening. I finally took notice of how I was surrounded on 4 sides by my unknown science classmates, Kimimaro included.

Karin had set me up.

For some reason, I wasn't surprised. I was hurt but this feeling of betrayal...it felt common.
It was just sad how you could trust someone so much, and all that could change in just a couple of seconds.

Everything became slow and before I knew it, my hand shot up and grabbed his hand. Before he could respond I spun him around, jerking his arm behind his back. "Insist denied." I hissed. It was as if someone else had taken over. The African American boy tried to lunge at me from my left but I swiftly lean back, his fist passing in front of my eyes slowly. Letting Kimimaro go, I place my foot on his back and push him forward, crashing into the ground. My hand shoots up to grab the boys fist and I yank him forward, my knee connecting harshly with his abdomen. He coughs up blood from the blow making me freeze in shock. It was as if the sight of blood reeled me back in control. Immediately, I let the boy go and make a run for it but arms wrap around mine, and I'm lifted up. My legs kick the air in vain as I struggle in a larger mans grip. He must've been the one who drove the van as the other untouched twin grabs my kicking feet, my heels cluttering to the ground as I'm tossed into the van.

I scramble to crawl out the van with a scream but my head snaps to the side at the force of brass knuckles. My mask was knocked right off my face as I clutch my cheek in pain, tears brimming my eyes. Cold metal followed by a click pressed to the temple of my forehead and I go rigid, Kimimaro was on the other end with an indifferent expression. "Don't make this any harder then it has to be Yakuza."

My eyes widen in nostalgia, for a second it was...it was Sasori on the other end. And I found myself uttering the same but strange words.

"So don't."

He lowers his gun, "You're right, I won't."

The large Mohawk man from before approaches and a fist collides with the side of my head. I could taste metal in my mouth as if I was sucking on a penny, my vision blurred and I was falling back. Groaning, the door slammed and I was plunged into darkness. Only one question was on my mind.

Who the hell was Yakuza?

Karin stared mortified as the van pulls off, Suigetsu standing beside her, an arm around her shoulder in comfort.
"There was nothing you could do babe. Besides she killed your sister and helped those Akatsuki bastards kill your father."

"She has amnesia it's not like she remembers any of it...I...I just..."Karin's eyes faltered in guilt, sorrow consuming her mind.

"And so what. A little memory loss isn't going to save her from getting what she deserves. For all we know, she could be faking it." Suitgetsu tried to comfort his distressed girlfriend. He didn't know much about his girlfriends gang but he did know that the navy haired teen and her group of misfits had kidnapped his girlfriend and on top of that drugged her erasing her memories of what happened after she got caught. Suigetsu had went through hell trying to get her back to her old self after what had happened in the mountains. Orochimaru had even told him how his oldest daughter Tayuya was killed in the process of trying to stop the Akatsuki from taking Karin by none other then Tsugumi herself

"Sui...Suigetsu..." Karin's voice cracked causing the boy to face her in concern. Tears were streaming from her eyes. He brought his hands up and cupped her cheeks in concern unaware of a lone male coming out of the gymnasium.

"Tsugumi wasn't the one who killed T-tayuya...i-it was father...After I came back, Father had threatened me not to tell anyone or I would've had the same fate as Oni-chan...When my other siblings asked about it, my father pinned the blame on Tsugumi." Suigetsus eyes widened in disbelief at the revelation.
"W-why would your father kill Tayuya. You said it yourself she was the strongest out of you all?"

"If there's one thing my father d-demands it's loyalty a-and Tayuya had broke that loyalty by helping Tsugumi escape. Tayuya then went to extreme measures to frame me for the escape but it backfired..."

"And he killed her..."

Karin nodded in remorse but before Suigetsu could reply he collapsed unconscious, the last thing he saw was his girlfriend being manhandled.
||

Sasori walked out of the gym. After his encounter with Tsugumi he had instantly wanted to leave. His eyes danced around the parking lot for his car, not sparing the familiar couple whom stood weirdly in the middle of one of the rows. Walking past the couple, he barely spared the crying red haired girl a glance but clicked his tongue as his foot bumped into something. His hazel eyes flitted to the pair of lone red heels he had ran into but froze at the couples hushed whispers.
"And he killed her..."

Immediately an image of the navy haired teens attire popped up remembering the red pumps Tsugumi wore. It couldn't have been a coincidence. Rage brewed in his veins as he rushed toward the couple. With sickening speed he knocked the boy out, snatching his ex childhood friend up roughly. "You Uzumakis just don't know when to quit do you."

"S-sasor-"

"What did you do." He spat with venom. Sasori was past the point of angry as he wanted noticing more then to carve the girls insides out. He was aware of his fellow Akatsuki members coming up behind him, taking in the situation.

Kakazu picked up the discarded heels in irritation. He wasn't surprised the Uzumaki female had something to do with the navy haired teens disappearance. If they had known Tsugumi had been hanging with the girl then they would have immediately dealt with Karin. It wasn't like the Yakuza had a tendency to talk about her new buddies.

"M-my siblings are planning to kill Tsugumi." Karin stuttered in fear.

"For what?" Kisame frowned setting a hand in the silently fuming Puppeteers shoulder. He knew that Sasori had thin patience and wanted nothing more than to poison the girl. However, she was their only chance at finding their captured friend. Besides, they could kill her afterwards.

"M-my father made them think that Tsugumi was the one who killed Tayuya. I-I would have told them the truth but my father had threatened me then on keeping my mouth shut. E-even if I did try to explain the truth to my siblings they wouldn't have believed me."

The sound of a car pulling up gathered their attention. Sasori gritted his teeth and dragged her to the blondes car. "Get in." He growled out as she hesitantly got in the back seat of Deidaras car.
Sasori opened the passenger door as the other Akatsuki members rushed to theirs. "Where is she." He said in an unnaturally calm tone which made Karin shiver in fear.
"S-Seroyaki wareho-"

Before she could even finish the name, Deidara slammed his foot on the accelerator in route to the location, the others speeding behind him in tow.

"If you knew the truth, why would you help them capture her un?" Deidara had to control his anger from seeping through, as he sped dangerously down the road. The only different thing between his anger and his partners was that it was toward the red head beside him. Deidara knew if that if they had just come clean to Tsugumi about who she was, her memories could've have potentially returned along with her skills. There was no way the old Tsugumi wouldn't have let the likes of the Sound four lay a finger on her. This could have all been avoided.

"B-because my siblings threatened me to do it and because ...I-if Tayuya had never helped Tsugumi the-"

"Then Tsugumi would be the one fucking dead un! Tayuya fucking framed you! Do you seriously hear yourself right now, wasn't Tsugumi your friend!?"
Karin looked at her lap in guilt, brows knitted together as memories of the navy haired teen resurfaced. She knew she was a horrible friend let alone person.

"Did you even know why we fucking took you in the first place un?"

"To get information on my father." Karin mumbled with a matter-of-fact tone but her eyes falter at Deidaras lone blue eye piercing hers through the rear view mirror.

"To rescue you." Sasori answered.

Karins breath hitched in disbelief as Deidaras eyes returned to the road. The uzumakis eyes were now on the chilling puppeteer whom didn't even spare her a look.
"When your father took out Tayuya, Tsugumi had instantly compromised the mission thinking he was going kill you next. Even when she heard you were betraying her all along she still ran in there to get you."

Once mor, saltine liquid streamed from the Uzumakis eyes. Sadness, anger, and guilt filled her hues.
"Dont be sad now."

Karin looked up, her eyes penetrating the puppeteers skull with a glare but his next words made her shut right up.

"You're the one who hurt her, you have no right to shed not even a damn tear at what you've done now."

||

My eyes opened, and the world sprang into view. I nearly retched. We seemed to be in a dark room. A dim light hung from the ceiling nearly blinding me. My hands were bound in front of me as I sat up on a smelly mattress. There was a chair a few feet away that made my eyes widen. The chair itself wasn't the thing that made my eyes widen but the big brown stain that was imprinted into the floor around it. A jolt of pain sparks in my brain making me collapse back, pushing my head into the mattress as images and voices flash through my mind.

"You think this is funny huh!?"

A gunshot then echoes through my mind as my eyes crinkle in pain from the horrid memory. I was tortured, here in this very room.

"You're awake."

The pale face of Kimimaro appeared through the darkness of the room into the dim lit light.
I scooch back on the mattress in caution, taking notice of how my thigh high socks had been removed along with my jewelry.
"Who are you? Why are you doing thi-" I plead but cry out as a fist collided with my cheek. The large man from before towered above me with a sick grin. Next thing I know, him along with the three other boys kicked and punched me whilst Kimimaro watched emotionlessly. Strangely, I didn't cry or scream as I pressed my face into the mattress gritting my teeth in pain.

They mercilessly beat me like some punching bag and I didn't even know why. My conscious was thinning as black spots began to take over my vision. "Enough." Kimimaro ordered, their attacks halting.

I inhale sharply as my hair is yanked up. I stare through one eye as the other was shut closed in pain. "Don't think you'll get off that easy. You'll pay for what you did to my Sister." He spat. Kimimaro leaned closer making me try to lean back but he just tugged harder on my hair.
"The funs just started."

I gasp as I'm shoved on my back, arms pinned above my head whilst he gave me a predatory grin. The other males in the room simply watched with perverse grins, hands in their unzipped pants. I turn my head away squeezing my eyes shut briefly as his hand cups the back of my knee lifting it behind him. "You're not going to get away with this." I mutter out in disgust as he lowers his face into my neck leaving butterfly kisses along the revealed skin. "I already have."  He purrs into my ears, sucking on an area below my chin.
I try to push myself more into the mattress as I feel him grind against me.

"I'll show you funn-"
The memory of myself being tortured in this very room sprung and it's like as if someone takes over.

As if I had spent decades doing yoga both my legs lift high up and cross over his neck. With newfound strength I force him back with my legs, a strangled sound slipping past his lips. Pushing myself up, I roll away from the giant guys reach. Before Kimimaro could get up I dive forward throwing my legs aroumd his neck. With a swift twist, his body goes limp. Hopping up, I stand in defense as the four males surround me. "You bitch!" Both the twins barked lunging at me. I Parrie one of the twins fist, causing it to collide with the other twins cheek and bring my knee into the one that threw the punches groin. Arms suddenly wrap around me like before and the bigger boy lifts me up. This time before the African American boy could take ahold of my feet I push off of his chest. The boy stumbles back, tripping over Kimimaros lifeless body rendering his own self unconconcious from the hard floor.

The big guys handle on me loosens slightly as he tries to regain his footing but I break loose. Using the chair a few feet away, I launch off the seat towards the big guy. Using the momentum, I wrap my tied arms around his neck;my weight bringing us both down. I use the rope that still bound my hands to strangle him as his meaty hands clawed at the air. After a few seconds of him struggling, his movement stops and I shove him off. Getting up, I deliver a swift kick to the twin I kneed in the balls face, knocking him unconscious.

"What...the...fuck..." I mutter in between breaths. I tilt my head toward the ceiling, my eyes crinkling in frustration and confusion. There was no way a normal person could do what the hell I just did.

The sound of the door to the room busts open and my crimon orbs connect with stunned hazel.

"You're late."
||
~Author-sama
Well that was bad ass

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

89.1K 6.8K 73
It's a story based on serial BARRISTER BABU and my favourite couple ANIDITA . It's totally based on my imagination it has nothing to do with the seri...
541K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.2K 434 35
What if in just one day, your first kiss where stolen by not just one but three heavenly angels. This is the story of a typical college student that...
190K 6K 35
bnha x reader (the mature warning isn't smut, is just violence) y/n Takami is.... a "normal" girl, that doesn't have wings, or any kind of power, or...