Otoya's secrets

By JaeHyunPark1

Otoya has something's "hes" been keeping from the members of STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT. How will they react w... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Need Questions
Rewrite

Chapter 1

642 10 0
By JaeHyunPark1

Authors note: Big Brother!Natsuki/Satsuki, Big Brother!Ren, Big Brother!Reiji and Big Brother!Cecil being protective of Otoya. Natsuki is the only one who knows that Otoya was actually a girl to begin with because he figured out. He didn't tell any of the others or Otoya. Yea Tokiya's (and some others) are kind of jerks. Bare with me. I'd love to hear what you have to say so just comment/pm or whatever. Have a nice morning/evening/night.

P.S: Its probably not that good but oh well.

P.P.S: Otoya is the youngest member of Starish and Cecil is the same age as Syo. So basically i switched Cecil and Otoya's age

Disclaimer: I don't own anything!

__________________________________________________

Otoya's secret
By
Akira Ittoki

JUNE 10th OTOYA POV

[I]            I woke up with the sunlight shining brightly in my hides. Why does the sun have to be so bright? I asked my self as I sat up. I stretched and stood from the bed,  before heading towards the bathroom I shared with my roommates Ichinose Tokiya and Kotobuki Reiji, I looked around to make sure they weren't here. You see I have a small secret...well depending on your definition of small anyways. The small secret being, I'm a girl. I don't know how I've hidden it for so long, but I have. I want to tell the rest of STARISH, Nanami, and Quartet Night but I'm scared of what their reactions will be. I headed into the shower with some of my male clothes over my shoulder. After finishing, I looked at myself in the mirror seeing the same thing as always, Otoya Ittoki, a member of Starish, a red haired red eyed happy 'guy', the thing is none of that is true except for my name and being a member of Starish, and the hair and eye color. I'm not a guy. I'm not always happy regardless what others think. I put on the façade for them, so that they have a reason to smile. I shook my head and began wrapping my chest. After I finished I put on my clothes, I headed out of the bathroom and room. I walked towards the Master course cafeteria where the other Starish members and quartet night members should be. I walked into the cafeteria and saw the other idols staring out me. "Huh? What's wrong?" I asked the guys. They stare at me for a few minutes longer. "It's nothing Ikki." Ren said giving me a small smile. "A-Alright, uh so what's the plans for today?" I asked the boys. They told me that Starish and Quartet Night are having a co-op photoshoot. "What's the theme?" I asked. "Swimwear." Reiji exclaimed happily. When he said swimwear, I froze up. I-I can't keep the secret if I have to go shirtless... I thought to myself. "O-Oh that's awesome!" I said with fake enthusiasm. I sat next to Tokiya and stayed quiet as they talked about the photoshoot. "...oya.....Otoya!" A voice shout in my ear. I jumped and saw that everyone had gotten up and was waiting for me. "Y-Yea?" I asked Syo, who was the one yelling for me. "Come on we're leaving for the beach." He said. "B-Beach? I thought our photoshoot was inside." I said. "The photographer said that he wanted it to be outside since it's been nice recently." Masato explained to me. "I-I see." I said standing up and hurrying over to the group. What do I do? Should I tell them I', not feeling well? No they'll know somethings up. I'll just have to try and avoid anything that involves taking my shirt off. I thought as we walked to the vans that would take us to the shoot. In the first van was the driver (who I will name Bob) Bob, and Reiji in the front seat, Syo, Ai, and Masato in the middle, and Tokiya, Ren, and I in the last row. In the other van there was the driver (who will be name Roger) Roger, Ranmaru, Camus, Cecil, and Natsuki in the other. Apparently something else the boys didn't think to tell me until we were almost at the shoot was that Shining was going to be their. Great. I thought to myself sarcastically just what I need, if I try to avoid taking my shirt off, he'll probably threaten me with my career or something. We arrived at the beach and got out. The photographer (and Shining), decided that I would go first along with Ren and Natsuki. Great the tallest members of our group. The three of us walked into our dressing rooms and when I arrived I was surprised. There on all the wracks for my swimwear were female swimming suits. I put on a look of confusion (even though I was slightly hyperventilating) and walked out of my dressing room. Ren and Natsuki had changed quickly. Ren was wearing a orange, light blue, and dark blue in color with a pocket on the side, and Natsuki was wearing yellow swim trunks with a little bit of blue and small spots of green on them. They looked at me wondering why I hadn't changed. "Um...Shining why are all of my clothes in there girl clothes?" I asked him. He just laughed and said, "Well that's what you are is it not?" I froze when he said that. No this cant be happening. I looked around the small area, where the cameras was set up. I looked at the boys, most were staring at me, waiting for me to deny it. "Haha....you know I'm a guy Shining, sir." I laughed nervously.

SHINING POV

            Did I say something wrong? I thought to myself. "Have you not told them?" I questioned the red haired youth. I looked at my daughter (Yes shining knows and is going to tell Otoya), and she looked like she was going to run from us. I saw Ichinose-san grab Otoya's arm. "What does he mean, you haven't told us." He said with a slight glare. I walked over to them and tried to get him to let her go, but before I could he said something else. "You been keeping this a secret from us?!" He yelled at her. "How could you keep something so important from us?" He asked her. By the point Otoya was shaking in slight fear as his voice got louder. "Mr.Ichino-" I was cut off by Otoya ripping her arm out of his grip and holding it close to herself. "S-shut up..." She muttered. "YOU HAVE NO REASON TO TALK ABOUT ME KEEPING A SECRET WHEN YOU DID IT AS WELL!" She shouted and took off running from us. Most of the boys were in shock until one of them finally snapped out of it and walked over to Mr.Ichinose. The next thing that was heard was the sound of flesh connecting with flesh, as Ichinose fell to the ground. The Starish and Quartet Night members snapped out of their shock, when they saw who had punched Ichinose. They were sent back into their shock when they saw that it was.....Natsuki? Once they looked closer, they noticed his glasses were missing. Satsuki. Syo thought as the blond glared down out the bluenette on the ground, who was rubbing his cheek in pain. wєll wє'rє ín trσuвlє. Everyone thought.

NATSUKI/SATSUKI POV

            "You insensitive jerk." I said through gritted teeth. Natsuki knew about me, but he pretend not to for the sake of the others in the group. Otoya is like a little sister to he and I, yea we figured out that she was a girl a couple of days after meeting her. "Why'd you do that." Tokiya asked glaring at me. "You deserved it. In my opinion you didn't deserve to get to know about her secret. She didn't want any of you to know, scared about how you react." I said. Tokiya continued to glare at me as he stood up. "Otoya should have told us when we promised not to keep secrets from the group anymore," He said and scoffed. "If Otoya can't tell us her true gender then we can go without her." Tokiya said still glaring. "T-Tokiya...?" We heard a voice say. We turned and saw that Otoya had came back probably to grab her stuff that was still on the ground. Her red eyes were wide as tears were building up. She stared at us before shaking her head. "Is...is that what you all think?" She asked looking at the ground. I walked over to her and looked down out her. "Oto...you know we don't." I said as I picked up the glasses that kept me at bay, I put them on and let Natsuki take control. I tried to pull her into a hug but she flinched away. I looked back at our friends and saw some of them looking down. The only ones shaking their heads were Ren, Cecil, and Reiji. I looked at all the others. I looked at Syo, Masato, Tokiya, Ai, Ranmaru, and Camus. "So most of you do." Otoya said and nodded her head. "I see..." She said as silent tears fell and she gave a smile that we knew was faked (Obviously). "I'll go," She said. "I'll get out of the way of your goals." She said turning around and walked away. "Otoya!" I yelled as I was going to run forward but someone grabbed me and held me back. I turned and saw that it was Ranmaru and Camus. "Let go!" I shouted getting out of their hold. "How could you do that to her!" I said loudly heading towards the group of idols, photographers, and Shining. Syo looked at the ground as he answered me. "Why was she hiding it in the first place?" He asked. "I don't know, but a member of Starish just left." I said as Ren, Cecil, and Reiji walked up to me. Shining sighed as he walked over to us. "Kids , I have something to say," He said as he started walking towards a beach house that wasn't fair from our location. We walked towards the house, once we arrived, he sat us on different couches. I sat with Cecil, Ren, and Reiji on one couch as the others sat around on a different couch nd chairs. Shining sat in the middle of all of in an armchair, when he sat down he crossed his arms and crossed one leg over the other. "There's somethings about Otoya, you need to know..." He said as he took a deep breathe. "Otoya is my daughter."  He said. We all stared at the man in shock. "What!' We all said in shock. Shining nodded. "Otoya is my daughter, her mothers name was Aijima Kotomi." We all looked at Cecil when the woman's name was said. "That's....my mother's name..." He said as he looked at Shining. Shining nodded. "Yes, Kotomi was one of my older composers and lover.." He said. "So, when she disappeared for a while...she was hiding that she was pregnant?" Cecil asked. Saotome nodded. "I didn't know that she was pregnant until the baby had already been born. Kotomi had given the baby to a Christian woman. Who ended up being Otoya's adoptive mother." He said. Cecil smiled a bit and looked up. "No wonder, we got along so well..." His green eyes hardened into a glare. "But you guys betrayed her trust." He said with venom in his voice. I sighed and put a hand on Cecil's shoulder.  "Continue Shining." I said. He nodded and opened his mouth.

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
181K 15.9K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
62.7K 142 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
42.6K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...