It started with you

由 asher_rose

"What's so bad about me? Why do you hate me so much!" I yell at him through my tears and his body stiffens. H... 更多

01. Goodbye
02. Memories
03. MY BROTHER?!
04. Truth or dare.
05. That was a threat
06. House of cards
07. Fresh start
08. Halloween
09. Perfect Timing
11. This is asher
12. Real. Not real.
13. mommy dearest
14. I wonder if guys can PMS
15. Thanksgiving
16. On top
17. Harry who?
18. Sour Patch Kid
19. XOXO
20. New wardrobe
21. Three greek gods
199K READS!!!
22. All cleaned up
23.princess
24. Its not fine
25. Distraction
26. Just a girl that likes a boy
27. Where were you
28. Youre with me
29. Youre not special
30. A tall glass of you.
31. I'll take good care of her
32. I want my bubby.
33. Im watching you baylor cambell
34. Surfing
35. Crack of lightning
36. That went to shit.
37. Hes hurting too
38. My girl
39. Birthdays and sex gods
40. Grunge rocker couple
41. You've got it bad.
42. Rosie
43. Soul mates
44. Heart in a box.
45. Understanding
46. Figure buster
47. Call me janis.
48. What are we
49. Dad?
50. Santa came!
51. Jump his bones.
52. Falling soft
53. With One comes the other.
54. Dont tease me
55. New beginnings
56. Take a look at my girlfriend.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt 1.
Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt.2
Book 2 and possible spinoffs
Book 2 published!!!
A letter to my fans

10. Tipsy?

33.7K 932 188
由 asher_rose

"Fine whatever. Give me that." I tell Leah as I snatch her cup out of her hand and start chugging it. Once I drink it all I hand it back to her and turn around and bump into a hard chest. I look up and see dancing green eyes.

"Well I was gonna make up some lame excuse as to bumping into you but I guess I don't have to now." Drew smiles at me and I can feel my cheeks heat up so I look away.

But instead of looking to the side or down at the ground like a normal shy person, I do the opposite. I check him out. I look over his outfit, which isn't too special. He's wearing dark jeans and a black button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a few buttons unbuttoned showing off the large tattoo on his chest that I haven't noticed before. He's as sexy as ever.

"No costume?"
I ask him trying to play it off like I was looking at his outfit instead of checking him out.

He gives me a smirk and looks at me for a moment before replying. "No, didn't have time."

"Yea Leah forced me into wearing this." I motion towards my excessively tight costume.

"I think you look hot." He says and at that, I start busting out laughing. Which is honestly probably rude, but all I can do right now is look around for Asher. I spot him on the other side of the pool and call out his name as I wave my hands over my head.

His stormy blue eyes meet mine as he looks at me quizzically, then with both hands I point to Drew.

"One to nothing."
I shout and he points to a girl he was talking to and smirks as he holds up one finger on each hand telling me it's one to one.

I roll my eyes and look back at drew who is staring at me with questioning eyes.

"Okay, me and Asher have a bet, who looks better in their costume."

"Well, you're obviously going to win." He winks at me and then steps behind me towards the keg.

"What is Asher suppose to be anyway?" Drew asks and my mouth drops open and I stare at him.

"Really! Have you never seen the Wonder Woman movie?" I ask him incredulously and he just shrugs as he pumps the keg.

"He's Steve Trevor! Wonder woman's love of her life."

"Wait so are y'all here together?" He asks and my shoulders slump and I grudgingly hold one finger up to drew as I take a few steps over to Leah where she was talking to Cam.

She looks at me but I don't even look at her, I grab her drink, roll my eyes at her, then chug it and hand it back to her.

She doesn't even say anything, she just stands there with a smug smile on her face knowing why I did that. I walk back up to Drew and explain to him the deal I and Leah made and he laughs.

"So you and Asher aren't together?" He asks knowingly and I just roll my eyes with a smile.

"Are yer trying to get me drunk?" I ask him playfully and he shrugs as he pulls his drink up to his smirking lips.

"I mean it would be hilarious to see you drunk. You're so uptight all the time." My mouth drops at this.

"I am nert uptight!" I slur defensively, but I know he's right. Ever since the accident and these damn memories coming back I haven't really let loose. I've been so stressed out. I can't decide whether to tell Asher everything I remember or to keep it to myself until I remember everything. Someone obviously used me to cover up their stupidness. I just need to figure out who. Maybe I already know, but I just don't want to think about it.

"Alright prove it."

"Prove it how?" I ask him and he smirks and looks around.

"Jump off the roof and into the pool."

"No way in- you know what, Fine. I'm doing it." I say and he raises an eyebrow at me. I stare at the roof to my house but don't make any motion towards it.

I look at Drew's full cup of alcohol and motion towards it and he hands it to me with a laugh. I chug the entire cup and my head spins for a moment before I take a wobbly step towards my house- old house.

I think I might have chugged all that alcohol way too quick. I drank what? Three cups of that keg, that equals 6 beers? holy shit I'm going to be so drunk by the end of this night.

I walk up the stairs and I make it to the living room window. I open it up and crawl outside onto the roof. It's so pretty outside. There are stars in the sky and the moon is full. It's soo beautiful.

I look down at the party and I notice that the music is shut off and everyone is staring at me in anticipation. I make eye contact with Leah and she looks scared almost.

"Baylor what the fuck are you doing! Get down!" Cameron yells at me as he takes a step towards the house like he can somehow stop me.

I see someone run inside but they were so fast I couldn't see who it was.

"I'm going to jump into the pool!" I tell him and take another step towards the ledge.

"Baylor you're on the wrong fucking roof! You cannot jump that far!"
He screams at me and I look down and realize I'm a good ways away. I could still make the jump. I back all the way up against the wall and take off sprinting towards the edge. I jump in the air and smile as the fresh air hits my face.

Then out of nowhere, I feel large arms being wrapped up against my body, the air is knocked out of me as I land hard back down on the roof. I close my eyes when I see a large figure falling towards me and I brace for impact. But all I feel is a large gust of air fanning my skin and shooting electric currents all through my body. I open my eyes to see Asher hovering over me.

His hands are placed on each side of me stopping himself from landing on top of me and his eyes are staring directly into mine with an emotion that I can't read. Hell, I can never read his emotions.

His hot breath fans my skin making my entire body warm and we just stare into each others eyes breathlessly.

Then his eyes narrow at me in confusion and he shakes his head and gets up angrily.

"What the hell were you doing?"
He yells and I'm taken back at his assertiveness.

"I'm lutting looose!"
I slur and his eyebrows furrow together.

"Are you drunk?"

"No juss tipsy! I'm trying to not be so uptight, let's have some fun!" I tell him and he grabs my arm and pulls me up and towards the window. I push out my lip and pout at him as we crawl back inside.

"Who fucking cares if you're uptight. You have every damn reason to be." He shouts and I shake my head.

"Sounds like you need a drink let's go." I say as I run down stairs before he can tell me no.

I get to the keg and fill up a cup and chug it, I grab another cup and fill it up and turn around to see Asher storming towards me.

"S-here."
I hold the drink out to him and he grabs it and sits it down on the table beside us. The table that tackled me! I give the table a dirty look and look back up at Asher's questioning eyes.

"Why did you just look at that table like it ruined your life?"

"That table tackled meh!" He bites his lip as he looks down at the ground and I swear I see a smile trying to crawl on that brooding face of his.

"It tackled you?"

"Yea don't you remember earlier! I was under neath it!"
I tell him and give the table another dirty look and this time Asher does laugh and I stop giving the table a dirty look so that I can look at Asher. He's so beautiful, I can't help but smile ass I watch him laugh.

"Bay! You almost killed yourself! I was talking about that roof!" Drew says as he points to a small roof right beside the pool. Asher's smile is completely wiped from his face and he turns towards Drew with a murderous glare. Honestly that look could make anyone shit themselves. I don't think I've ever seen Asher this pissed off at anyone but me.

"You told her to jump off the roof?"
Asher asks his voice deadly as he turns his entire body around slowly to look at Drew. Before he could even answer Asher asks again, "And let me guess, you're the one who said she needed to 'let loose' and stop being 'up tight'."Drew opens his mouth to speak but Asher doesn't let him, Asher takes a large step towards Drew and continues talking in his authoritative tone that would make the president follow his orders.

"If you ever make her feel bad about herself, or put her in harms way again, I'll shove your head even further up your ass than it already is. Understand?"
Asher asks Drew and Drew looks at me.

"Listen I didn't mean for-"

"Do. You. Understand.?"
Asher demands and Drew looks at Asher for a moment before looking back at me and walking away.

Honestly Asher was probably a little harsh. I mean it wasn't like Drew told me to go kill myself.

Deciding I need another drink I stumble towards Asher's drink that was on the table and I take a large drink of it.

When I turn back around Asher is gone.

-

A/N; HEY GUYS!!!! Sorry for the week long break! I apologize! I was on vacation and I just didn't have anytime to write!  Anyway here's this chapter for you! Sorry for any mistakes I haven't edited it! Love you guys hope you enjoy! Sorry if it sucks!😫

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

135K 6.7K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
4.8M 160K 35
"Maybe instead of focusing on getting girl's numbers, you should focus on getting A's." People automatically think "nerd" when they hear the name Jad...
618K 54.1K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...