Save Me

historia14 द्वारा

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... अधिक

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Nightmare

544 30 26
historia14 द्वारा

For this chapter. I was inspired by FT Island's A Man First Love MV. Go watch the video 😉

*
*
*

This is a tragedy...

That involve a young innocent girl with bright smile.

About love, hate and sorrows.

YERI:

Maybe I'm not one of the main character in this story. I'm just a weak girl who's whether I'm lucky or not managed to join Irene's group. After I broke up with Daniel Oppa because he has crush with Sana, Irene and the others tried to avenge Sana.

Sana. That girl is just an ordinary student, well I mean even though she's the smartest student but she's not a popular student like her bestfriend –at least before she dates Jimin. For me she's just an innocent and genius girl. She looks kind and friendly to everyone, her laugh is really shinning like a sunshine. In one side, I understand why Daniel Oppa likes her so much but in other side there's still a big jealousy inside my heart. I wanted this girl who likes to smile to suffer in front of me.

Forget about my revenge. Right now I'm involved with Seulgi Unnie's hatred. She just came back from America and Irene said that Seulgi and Jimin are meant to be, maybe like an arranged marriage? I don't know. I have no courage to speak much because I know that my position is weak among them. But Jimin Oppa is already dating Sana right? And a few weeks ago we surrounded Sana again and Seulgi Unnie slashed her arm with a razor. I was shock. I can't belive that we hurt Sana that far. Upon seeing the razor and bloods that came out from the cut made me shudder and cringe when seeing Sana's pained expression. It should be so painful.

Sana went to school with a gloomier face than usual. Maybe because she's afraid of Seulgi Unnie, but I saw she's still sticking together with Jimin Oppa. Even Jimin Oppa didn't want to leave Sana's side. They came to the school together, Jimin Oppa never let his grip on Sana's hand and made so many girls hate and envy Sana. Jimin Oppa would eventually send Sana to her class, sometimes he'll asked directly to the always poker face –but so handsome- guy Min Yoongi to watch his girl. Then Sana's classmates said, when there's a chance, Taehyung would always visit Sana's class and check her savety or Yoongi was always following Sana from behind. Then when recess, Taehyung or Jimin would come to her class and they'll go to cafeteria together. Even after school, or whenever Sana has to attend her art club, Jimin or other BTS' member will always watch over Sana. Sana is really like a princess. Made Seulgi, Irene and Jennie pissed off even more with her.

Me?

Little did they know, I adore their relationship. I mean, I'm so envy with Sana but I also enjoy watching their moments so much. Both of them are good looking. Sana is cute and if take a proper look on her, she's prettier than Seulgi Unnie or even Tzuyu. While Jimin, no need to ask...he's the cutest nor most handsome guy I've ever seen in this school. And their moments were so cute. As example when Jimin Oppa succeed to score a goal in school's league last time, Jimin Oppa immediately ran towards Sana who sat in the field side and kissed her on the lips. Made people envy but it's so cute right?

But just like what I said, I'm powerless to fight against Irene's group. All of them hate Sana while secretly I adore her. The day when Seulgi Unnie kissed Jimin in front of everyone, Unnie got a bad treatment from Yoongi. Yoongi is a man of course his power is so strong. With just one strong grip in Seulgi Unnie's jaw, Yoongi succeed to make her jaw bruised. The next day after that I heard that Seulgi Unnie was in hospital, got a treatment for her jaw that seemed got dislocated.

"Tch! Watch out Minatozaki Sana I'll find a way to eliminate you,"Seulgi Unnie cursed. I turned my head around and found her face looked so gloomy. Irene and Jennie were busy pouring the gas on Seulgi Unnie while saying that Sana is trying to replace her being a queen. Whereas it was Yoongi's mistake right? Yoongi was the one who made her jaw bruised! Ah, but still it was Seulgi Unnie's own fault, who asked her to attack other people's boyfriend's lips?

"Once I get Sana, I make sure that Jimin will see her dying in hospital,"Seulgi Unnie clenched her fist. I just bit my lower lips. This is not good. I can feel something bad will happening soon. But who am i? What's my business with Sana? Yet...

I stared at Jungkook Oppa wiping his sweats with a small towel. Nowadays I found myself often give my attention to him and Jungkook Oppa also often ask me to hang out with him. I have no idea why I want to tell Jungkook Oppa that Sana is in danger. Ain't him Sana's friend and supposed to protect her?

"Oppa, what is Jimin Oppa and Seulgi Unnie's relationship actually?" I asked Jungkook Oppa when Taehyung and Jin Oppa left us.

"Nothing,"he answered calmly.

"But why Seulgi Unnie is really possessive to him?"I got confused.

"Hmmm...Seulgi is one of Jimin family's daughter relative. She likes Jimin ever since before, but Jimin dislikes her. She's still obsessed with Jimin until all of us got irritated with her,"Jungkook Oppa answered while gulping his water.

I looked at the grass on the ground. Seulgi Unnie said she will eliminated everyone who try to snatch Jimin away from her. This is dangerous...dangerous! Soon she'll be back to school and I can't imagine what will she do to Sana considering she's really reckless. I turned around to Jungkook Oppa again, I wanted to warn him about this but my voice is trapped on my throat. I'm too weak, I'm powerless if Irene's group bully victim will turn to me.

***

Today I found out about that. I found out about Seulgi Unnie's evil plan to Sana. Right when Sana cameback to school, Seulgi Unnie will pretend to ask a help to accompany her leave the school eventhough she must force her with making up with Sana as the excuse. At the small alley three blocks from our school, there's a bunch of delinquent waiting for them to work this evil plan. And I'm too late to found about this from Sinbi.

I run as fast as I can to Jungkook Oppa's class. Jimin Oppa is in Beijing and I can't think about Sana's fate right now. Sinbi said that Seulgi Unnie already brought Sana since the first period and this is already the recess time! Three hours already passed! I run to the stairs without thinking that I'm already drowning for running pretty far and lucky for me when I enter his class, Jungkook Oppa is chatting with his classmates.

"Yeri-ah?"Jungkook Oppa got startled with my arrival.

"Oppa! Come with me!"I dragged Jungkook Oppa, leaving the class.

"What's wrong Yeri?"Jungkook Oppa asks in confusion. I turned around and look at him with worried eyes.

"Sana is kidnapped!"I answered.

"WHAT?!"Jungkook Oppa without thinking too much immediately rushed down the stairs. I chased after him as fast as I can and when we already at the ground floor we met Taehyung and Tzuyu. They got confused seeing us running like it's for our life.

"Yah, what's wrong?"Taehyung tried to hold Jungkook Oppa.

"Call everyone, Sana is being kidnapped!!!"Jungkook Oppa answered.

I got goosebumps when I see Tzuyu's expression after hearing Jungkook Oppa's answer. I think her blood is boiling right now. Without waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung who want to call for help, Tzuyu immediately rushed leaving us.

*Save Me*

Yoongi was glancing at the class door again for the umpteenth times. Ever since the bell rang, Sana hasn't came back yet to the class. There's possibilities that Sana decided to go with Tzuyu, strolling around the town and skip the school again but Yoongi felt nervous more than ever. Something isn't right is happening.

Yoongi decided to go to class 2-3, making sure by himself from Taehyung about Sana's whereabouts. When Yoongi walked from the class, his step was halted immediately when he saw Tzuyu was running so fast with worry and anger in her face. Yoongi's heart skipped a beat. Tzuyu is here!

"Yoongi-ah! Sana is kidnapped!"Taehyung and Jungkook followed by Yeri approached Yoongi. Yoongi who heard that news immediately widened his eyes. Just like Tzuyu before, without thinking much Yoongi took a quick sprint following Tzuyu.

***

Byur!!

Sana was coughing so hard when once again her head was pushed onto a big barrel filled by water. Both of her hands were tied behind her back. Her eyes were swollen, her lips and nose were bleeding and her breath was irregular. Right now Sana almost lose her mind. Oh, it could be because she runs out of oxygen on her brain or she got so angry for being treated like this so suddenly.

"Why...*cough*!"

Byurrrr! Once again her head was drowned.

"You...*cough* *cough*!"

Byurrr!!! And once again.

"Do this to me?!"Sana snapped.

When her head was almost drowned to the water again, Seulgi instructed the delinquent in charge to stop.

"To eliminate you,"Seulgi smirked. Irene, Jennie and the other girls who followed Seulgi could only force their smile upon seeing the torment Seulgi gave to Sana. Actually they like to bully Sana but they realized this is beyond the expectation.

"To kill you so Jimin will lose everything,"Seulgi pulled Sana's hair hardly until Sana's face was looking at her.

"Then I'll get him when he lost everything,"Seulgi smirked again. Now she pushed Sana's head into the water with her own hand.

"Then...*cough* *cough*! Just do it now!!! *cough*!"Sana was vomiting all the water that accidentally entered her throat.

"Just kill me now!"Sana screamed.

Upon hearing Sana's brave challenge, Seulgi's adrenalin was increasing to the max. It drove Seulgi mad. She threw Sana's body on the floor and pulled her hair with all of her strength until Sana groaned in pain.

"Be patient sweetheart...,"Seulgi caressed Sana's right cheek with a penknife from her pocket.

"Slowly but sure...,"the tip of the penknife was trailing on the corner of Sana's lips.

"Just like what you did to me when you're happy owning him...,"Seulgi swam onto Sana's eyes.

"The pain that I felt, you'll experience as well today,"

Sana's breath almost stopped when she saw a crystal pearl in Seulgi's eyes. Seulgi is not so different from the former Yoongi. She also felt the same pain because of Jimin and her. The jealousy that burned her soul.

"Jimin might already touched your body with his love,"Seulgi stood up and turned her back on Sana. Holding her tears, upon imagining what could be happening between Sana and Jimin. It hurt so much. The jealousy was extraordinary.

"Now you'll die with dirty body Minatozaki Sana,"Seulgi said.

"Yah, don't you think this is a bit too much?"Irene put a courage to ask Seulgi.

"My men you can enjoy her body until she die,"Seulgi said, ignoring Irene's question. All the girls were looking at her with goosebumps and could only stare with worries at Sana who screamed when the delinquents ripped her clothes and touch the poor girl.

Realized that this all already too much huh? Maybe everything was already too late and they will continue their life being haunted with guilt.

SLAM!!!

At that exact moment the savior has came. The angel without wings who has been hiding with Satan's mask. Upon seeing Sana who's lying weakly with her clothes was ripped, being kissed and touched forcefully by the low humans made the angel burning. Quickly he stormed towards Sana who almost got raped by them, Yoongi pulled their bodies one by one away from Sana.

"SON OF A BITCH! KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!!!"

Yoongi punched the delinquent who sat on Sana's body. Yoongi punched him crazily as he's just possessed by a demon. There's no one who can touch Sana, didn't he vow to himself?!

Tzuyu who just arrived on the scene immediately caught Irene's group and Seulgi. They deal with wrong people. Tzuyu was like a raging monster, she took a wooden stick on the floor and stormed to Seulgi with rushing breath. With a powerfull swing, she swung the stick to Irene's face.

Taehyung and Jungkook helped Yoongi beat the delinquents while Yeri ran to Sana, untie the rope on her wrist, covered her almost naked body with her blazer and wiped the bloods on her lips and nose with her handkerchief.

The situation was too messy and Yoongi with his friends succeed to conquer the fight. Upon seeing they would lose from Yoongi and the others, one of the delinquent which successfully missed from Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung's sight quietly took a sword. With a loud shout he ran towards Sana and Yeri who's hugging Sana.

"Yoongi-ah!!!"Sana shrieked while closed her eyes, hoping time will stop and the sword won't kill her. Hoping Yoongi could stop the sudden attack. But too late!

Stab!!!

Sana's eyes rounded so widely and the delinquent who successfully stabbed the victim's back throughout the chest released his hand from the sword. Sana's breath was pulled away, her heart stopped, the time stopped. The next second when she felt that time started to run again, Tzuyu knocked the delinquent's head with iron stick that she just found.

"Uhok!!!"

Bloods vomit came out and sprayed Sana's face who succeed to hold his body. Yeah, Yoongi's body. Yoongi who jumped in between Sana and that bastard. Yoongi who got stabbed by a long sword on the back throughout his chest. When Yoongi vomited the bloods from his injured lungs, Sana woke up and screamed miserably as if the world already ended.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Guys this is what the scene looked like...

Well I told ya, I would kill one major character 😶🙏

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.3K 451 29
Chou Tzuyu a fuck girl suffering from mental health problems finds herself in love with an engaged woman who ends up becoming someone shes afraid of...
112K 5.6K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
27.8K 596 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...
173 29 15
A Boy Who Wasn't Ready To Fall In Love Again And A Girl Who Gave Him All the Reasons to fall in love with her