Me and my step brother

sexydemonlover14 tarafından

Hello this story is about a girl who get involved with her stepbrothers and somewhat a little part of a gang... Daha Fazla

Morning
Home Alone
The Slut
The gang
So he thinks am supposed to apologize
They end up with each other
I loved and loved but lost him
He came

The Past to the present

2.5K 27 6
sexydemonlover14 tarafından

So when my parents found out I was pregnant and I did not know the father my step dad told me to never come back to his house and he had disowned me and was disappointed in my actions. My mom well let's just say she gave me enough money and support but after a few months I stoped getting money from her but I had enough to buy myself a house and pay taxes. I worked at a cute coffee shop but had to quit cause they found out I was pregnant. I also told Tony that I was pregrant but then he said all he could do was send in money but even that stoped coming in. I later found out that his father and Katie found out he was sending money and they forced him to stop since Tony stopped sending money I had to find a job which I did I became a nurse im a very good one at that. I later on found that when Tony had sex with me he already knew Katie was alrady 3 months pregnate and i never knew till later on. I hated but loved tony i hated him from taking away my virginaty but i love him for giving me kids that i love very much.
------------------------------------------------------------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
271K 15.9K 17
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...