Kidnapped, By One Direction

Od Claire_201

I guess you could say that this story is like every other One Direction fan fiction or any fan fiction for th... Více

Kidnapped, By One Direction
Chapter One: Food, Glorious Food
Chapter Two: What's Your Name? *Say's In A Deep Demonic Voice* IT'S ANNABELLE.
Chapter Three: Crazy Fans R US
Chapter Four: LOUIS IS AN MANIAC.
Chapter Five: Simon Cowell + The Ring = Oh So Fun
Chapter Six: Feed Me!
Chapter Seven: Betrayal
Chapter Eight: Leave Me Alone
Chapter Nine: I Don't Play Nice With Kidnapper's
Chapter Ten: I'M WHERE?!
Chapter Elven: COMMANDO ANNA
Chapter Twelve: My Bad...
Chapter Thirteen: Charlie McDonnell
Chapter Fourteen: Grand Theft Auto & Charlie McDonnells Under-wear
Chapter Fifteen: The Mysterious Disappearence Of Charlie McDonnells UnderWear
Chapter Sixteen: The Adventures Of Curtain Boy & Curtain Girl
Chapter Seventeen: Blue Hair and COD ZOMBIES
Chapter Nineteen: Good-Bye's & Present's, Gotta Love Present's From Friend's
Chapter Twenty: House Arrest, Pfft, Escape Plan Under Way!
Chapter Twenty One: What Happens On The Tour Bus, Stays On The Tour Bus
Chapter Twenty Two: Cheer Up Butter Cup
Chapter Twenty Three: He's WHAT?! Didn't See That One Coming... And The Deal
Chapter Twenty Four: HELP! IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!..... AGAIN!
Chapter Twenty Five: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Jack Barakat
Chapter Twenty Six: I Should Legally Change My Name To TROUBLE
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Is On Like Donkey Kong, Mother, Father.
Chapter Twenty Eight: Let's Drag This One To Hell And Back
Chapter Twenty Nine: Harreh's Got A Girl Fwiend ;)
Chapter Thirty: The Party Doesn't Start Until Simon Cowell Walk's In
Chapter Thirty One: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN EATEN YET.
Chapter Thirty Two: ORDER UP! ONE JEALOUS AND CRAZY GIRLFRIEND!
Chapter Thirty Three: Dee Fizzy, Melt Down's, Friend Zoned and DANIELLE PEAZER!
Chapter Thirty Four: Give Me The Baseball Bat, She Needs To Be Hit
Chapter 35: I AM SO LONELY, I'M MR. LONELY *Walks away while continuing to sing*
Chapter 36: A Storm Is Coming
Chapter 37: The Beginning Adventures Of The Single Party
Chapter 38 : Acting Odd
Chapter 39: Secrets From Anna And Steve
Chapter 40: Monkey Business
Chapter 41: Something Doesn't Feel Right
Chapter 42: Ouch
Chapter 43: The Plan Isn't Going To Plan
Chapter 44: Mr. Depp, Miss Davis & Mr. Harris
Chapter 45: The Plot Against Anna
Chapter 46: Anna Are You Okay?
Chapter 47: Goodbye Anna
Chapter 48: Please Don't Leave
Sequel
Author's Note

Chapter Eighteen: The Teacher From A Nightmare & NEW FRIEND'S<3

212K 2.6K 1.7K
Od Claire_201

I got up and showered, I feel so energetic today! I smiled and skipped down the stairs an into the kitchen where I grabbed, wait for it.... an apple. OH MY GOSH ANNABELL!!! YOUR BEING SOOOO HEALTHY! I know right? I smiled and skipped into the lounge room to play some COD, gotta start practicing if I want to beat the boys.

I stopped and looked at the old lady with grey hair in a bun, who honestly looked like she came out of an Anne of Green Gables movie, I dropped my apple and storke a ninja pose "Who the fu-"

I stopped when she looked at me, she's wearing really thick nerd glasses, I mean their in style in all, but just no....

Liam walked in and sent me a glare and I quickly rephrased my wording, "Fu-Fu-Fu-Fudgenuggets are you?!" I pointed at the wrinkly lady. She pursed her lips and looked me up and down, wow. I feel to insecure right now. I shifted in my cow pants and AmazingPhil tank I made... I'm just that artistic.

"Anna, this is Mary Lynn, your tutor" I gaped at him.

Holy shit, I thought they weren't going to tutor me! FML... "Hello miss Anna, I want the most respect you can give. None of that stupid behaviour or completely wrong use of punctuation and grammar, no shortening of wording and no swear words. I do not want any slouching and I want you to do your work to the most highest academic level possible, even the best colleges would beg  for you to just for you to through their walk halls" I blinked a couple times, she's an absolute nutter.

She looked at me expectantly and I opened my mouth and thought of a quick witty comeback "Yeah, well, I want a unicorn and a naked AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire with chocolate coated strawberry's and fairy floss, what one do you think would come first?" I looked at her shocked face and open mouth and then to Liam seemed to just glare laser's at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I'm sorry Mary, we just have to train her mouth" what a suck up. I glared at Liam.

"No worry Lilly pad-" I burst out laughing and Liam returned to glare at me with a full on army.

"I will train her" I sobered up and looked at the crazy chick, to hell if anyone thinks of changing me!

"Good luck" Liam smirked at me and I walked out of the room.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE! GET YO ASS BACK HERE!" I screamed after him but I got hit in the back of the head.

"Oww! What the shit old lady?!"

*Whack*

"You stupid old cow!'

*Whack*

"WHAT THE HELL! STOP HITTING ME WITH A BLOODY RULER YOU ASS!"

*Whack*

"MOTHER FUCKER-!"

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

"Okay, okay! Jeese you crazy old bat! Lay off the brain cells! I need 'em you know!"

"I will not tolerate any of that foul language young lady in my classes!" I just stared at the screwed up old lady.

"Now, come to the dining room where I can test you"

Oh shit, im screwed.

"Umm, yeah, sorry no. Not going to happen" she just raised her eyebrows.... I'm scared she slowly lifted her hand up and I put my arms around my head in pretection.

Nothing, I dropped my arms and stared at her, and she grabbed me by my ear, "LET GO YOU CRAZY BITCH! WHAT THE ACTUAL BUTT-DUCK ARE YOU DOING?! THIS IS ABUSE! I WILL CALL THE COPS ON YOU OLD COW! I WILL PHONE MY LAWYERS!" I screamed and she dragged me by  my ear, into the dining room and shoved me into the chair and on Que.

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

"None of that lanugage!" I bit my lip to try to get rid of the throbbing pain in my head.

"Now, you will have three hours to complete ninety-three paged test on Algebra, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Computer Science, English, Geography, Geometry,Government/Politics, Health, Literature, Physics, Science, Social Science and my favourite, a different section for Grammar and Punctuation, just for you" I gaped at the crazy old geezer.

"Your more crazier than I originally thought!"

"NOW BEGIN!" I looked at her in fear and grabbed a pencil from a line of twenty sharpened pencils and begun the bloody test.

What the actual fuck is this shit?! I didn't learn anything of this!! Bloody deprived school I went to... Look at these questions! Their impossible! For example:

Q9.A -'I ask people at random if they have two children and also if one is a boy born on a tuesday. After a long search I finally find someone who answers yes. What is the probability that this person has two boys? Assume an equal chance of giving birth to either sex and an equal chance to giving birth on any day.'

What?!.. WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!!?!

Q16.A- 'There are twenty coins sitting on the table, ten are currently heads and tens are currently tails. You are sitting at the table with a blindfold and gloves on. You are able to feel where the coins are, but are unable to see or feel if they heads or tails. You must create two sets of coins. Each set must have the same number of heads and tails as the other group. You can only move or flip the coins, you are unable to determine their current state. How do you create two even groups of coins with the same number of heads and tails in each group? '

I just fell asleep half way through that, I am not answering these ridiculous questions! So for the next three hours I drew ninja's.... all through the book, crowding the sides. I answered hmm... let me see, holy shit! 178 and a half out of the 967.... damn. So close, note the sarcasm.

Who had the time to make this stupid ass quiz?! I tapped the paper looked blankly at the wall, wait hang on. I looked at the sleeping abusive lady and grabbed my mobile out of my bra. I started to google the answer's, yes! Another seven! BOOYYA!

"NO ELECTRONICS!" I gaped at my hands where my mobile had mysteriously just vanished, I looked behind me to see the grouchy tutor.

"Fine" I pouted and pretended to go back to my quiz, she quickly fell asleep again. I stealthly grabbed my ipod out of my bra pocket, I know. I came prepared even though I didn't know I was doing a bloody test.

I googled another thirteen and a half of answer's.

"I SAID NO ELECTRONICS!"

*Whack*

"OWW!" I yelled and grabbed my head in pain, stupid cow. Liam, when I get my hands on you I am going to send you to the slaughter house, along with old lady child abuser. I am pretty sure this is illegal.

I pouted and slammed my head on the table and groaned. I have done 237 questions... FML.

*RING RING RING RING RING*

"TIMES UP!" I sighed and looked up as she grabbed my test paper.

She smirked down at me, "Run along, i'll find you when I finish marking those tests"

"You mean.... freedom?" I whispered, the word seemed to foreign to me.

"Yes"

"FREEDOM!" I screamed and jumped up onto the table.

I ran out of the room and up the stairs in a blink of an eye, looking for blood I stalked over to Liam's room and kicked the door open, literally. The hinges broke and it just hanged there with one hinge. Liam looked up from his lap top to my pissed off form, "Oh, uh, Hi Anna"

"YOUR GONNA DIE NOW" he looked at me in fear and I gave a war cry.

I tackled him and I heard Danielle yelling at me to get him in the ribs from the laptop, love you Dani! We tumbled off the bed and rolled around, him trying to get me off him and calling for help and me, attacking and beating the living shit out of him while screaming profanity's at him.

"YOU ARE LUCKY YOUR STILL BREATHING! I AM GOING TO TORTURE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FOR HOURS! THEN LET YOU BLEED TO DEATH! VERY SLOWLY! SHE BEATED ME YOU TOOL! SHE HIT WITH WITH A FLIPPING RULER! THEN I HAD TO DO A FUCKING TEST! I HATE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE! I AM GOING TO WRAP YOU UP IN A TORTILLA AND EAT YOU!!!! MAYBE WITH A LITTLE PICO DE GALLO!! I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!" I seethed.

The boys stood in the door way in shock and fear, no one has seen me this pissed before. I have finally snapped. The years of abuse and verbal abuse have finally got to me, I kind of feel bad for Liam for being on the receiving end. I wasn't this bad with strangling Louie, I have to apologise for that. But I was so peeved, I even started to swear in different languages.

"VOY A USTED a golpes con tu propio cepillo de dientes! VOY A TENER ALGUNOS hilo dental y HANG USTED del puente de Londres! VOY A DECIR LA QUE Cookie Monster se comió su última galleta!"

[{Spanish: I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH YOUR OWN TOOTHBRUSH! I AM GOING TO GET SOME DENTAL FLOSS AND HANG YOU FROM LONDON BRIDGE! I AM GOING TO TELL THE COOKIE MONSTER THAT YOU ATE HIS LAST COOKIE!}]

"Ho intenzione di DEMOLIRE VOI! Sono così RACCONTARE I ninja DEL MONDO DI CACCIA You Down e ti uccideranno. Mi vado ad annegare voi ed allora dovranno soddisfare NEMO. Ho intenzione di buttarti MOVIES Toy Story nel cestino! MA PRIMA, Im andando per rompere con il martello!"

[{Italian: I AM GOING TO DEMOLISH YOU! I AM SO TELLING THE NINJAS OF THE WORLD TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU. I AM GOING TO DROWN YOU AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO MEET NEMO. I AM GOING TO THROW YOU TOY STORY MOVIES IN THE TRASH! BUT FIRST, I'M GOING TO SMASH THEM WITH A HAMMER!}]

"Boys! Quick! Before she kills Liam, then we will have to buy an time sechule for the road!" Louie yelled and they all pulled me away from the bruised Liam.

"BOYS?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Danielle yelled from the computer.

I was so pissed off I struggled in all four boy's arm's, still trying to tare Liam's head off. The boys started to freak when I didn't calm down after five minutes, "WHAT DO WE DO?!" Louie screamed into my ear, thanks dude.

Suddenly Niall hugged me. I froze in my spot and Zayn, Harry and Louie followed his lead and I started calming down. We all were silent and Liam groaned. We all looked at him and he sat up, with a black eye, "Uh, Sorry Lily pad, I kind of went hulk on you"

"Yeah, really? It felt like I was hit by a truck" he smiled at me.

"At least we know what to do now when she's in a rage" Niall said and we turned to each other and beamed.

"STARKID MOMENT!" we high-fived and everyone just gave us confused looks, even Danielle from the laptop that was on Liam's lap, woah. Magic.

"So why were you attacking Liam?" Zayn asked as we sat in a circle.

"He left me with Miss I'll beat you with a stick if you say a foul word" they all gaped at me.

"I thought we weren't getting her again! Remember what she did to us?!" Louis screeched.

"Boys, I decided that she needs the best education-" wow, thank you Daddy direction, you jerk.

"-so I got her"

"BUT SHE BEATED ME!" I screamed.

"Yeah we know, she did it to us to" Harry scowled at the ground.

"Miss Annabelle!"

"HIDE ME!" I screamed for my life and dived into Louie and Zayn and pulled them over me, so Louie was lying on my legs and Zayn on my stomach and I grabbed Niall and put him on my neck and up, covering my from sight.

"Oh, boys, did you see Anna?" you evil cow face.

I felt everyone stiffen, "No, I think-"

"She's under the boys" Liam, I bloody hate you.

"WHAT?!" the boys rolled of me and I sat up and she stormed over to me.

She grabbed me by my ear and pulled me up so I was standing, "Playing rough with boys isn't a very lady like thing to do! You are no longer to play contact sports with them! Look at you! You could be bruised! We are going to have a lesson that I teach you how to be a lady!" I pulled away from her grip, now, it's my turn.

"LISTEN LADY! I AM SEVENTEEN! AND THIS IS NOT THE DINOSAUR AGES, YOU OLD HAG! I AM NOT GOING TO BE A LADY BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHO I AM! I AM ME, ANNABELLE, AND I DON'T GIVE DAMN WHAT PEOPLE SAY, I AM ALWAYS GOING TO BE 'ME'. AND NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE THAT" I seethed at the old prune.

The boys all backed away from us, thanks for the back up boys. Suddenly the old prune cracked a smile "I like her"

Liam looked shocked, so did the other boys, "What?" he spat out.

"I like her, she has what it takes to be teached by me. She and I will get along very well. She has a back bone and doesn't take shit from anyone. She's smart too, she finished the highest of marks from everyone I have ever teacher, before she used her phone" wow she just swore. Hehe the old lady swore.

"Wait! Your were awake?!" I looked at her in shock, I swear she was asleep!

She smirked at me, "Yes, I was acting. I am happy to teach this young lass, and I will start immeadiatly!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hallway and into the dining room, here we go again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This was surprisingly fun. Don't get me wrong, it's school, but this was FUN! I now have an actual challenge! I have progressed immediately and she just kept giving me harder and harder equipment to test my theories on and harder equations.

She said the test was just to see if I would try to do the answer's, and I did. And she is now writing side notes in her portfolio and marking me. It's been five hours, so about three o'clock in the afternoon. The boys watched, open mouthed from the door way as I built my contraption from gears she had in a wheely bag, what is awesome.... I want one.

I backed away and smiled at it. I put the balls I found on the basket and looked at the teacher, she nodded and I walked over, stepped and tried not to trod on my masterpeice. It was all over the room, some points almost touching the roof and such. I went over the beginning and clicked the switch.

I watched in awe as the paint balls zoomed up and down, side to side for five minutes before being projected towards One Direction, and..... IN THE FACE! They all spluttered and wiped the paint away and glared at me while I stood innocently looking at them "How did you do that?"

"Do you really want me to explain?" Louie shook his head and I looked at the tutor, writing notes.

"Very good, you can pack up now" I nodded and started to pack up stuff. It took me twenty minutes and I was let go, skipping in my cow pant's and up that stairs into my room, where I hanged a certified proudly above my bed.

The boys piled into my room "Why did you get an award?! We didn't get any! Liam didn't even get one!" I stuck my tongue at Harry moping.

"I'm just awesome"

"ANNA! MAIL!" I screamed and ran down to Pete, Zayn's driver.

"Hey Pete!"

"Hey Annabebz!" we did our high-five hand shake and I took the package away.

"Thanks Pete!

" "No problem Annabelle!" I looked at the contents thing on the front and saw my camera's have arrived.

Thing's just got alot more interesting.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had set up ALL the camera's so they were streaming and saving hourly onto my computer, that now has multiply hard drives plugged into it so I have enough storage. I smiled and pressed 'record' and laughed evilly, pranking the boys just got easier.

There was one in Zayn's room, Niall's room, Louie's room, Harry's room, Liam's room, the hall way, the kitchen, out side, the dining room and the lounge room. Rock and roll baby. I smirked and grabbed the boxes of spoons and the etra camera.

I placed it hidden-ly pointed at the stairs and started hiding the spoons over the house, since the boys were now watching Finding Nemo.

In shoes, in between clothes in draws, in pillow cases, under pillows, through bed sheet's, through object's all over his room, and on his fan on the roof. So when he turns it on, ninja spoons will attack!

I hid them EVERYWHERE. Now, just time to wait. I went and sat next to Harry on the couch and watched the movie. I started to fall asleep and leaned on his shoulder. He moved so I could fall asleep on his chest, which I did.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry and I woke up to screaming. He grabbed me before I fell off the couch and I sent him a small smile. We got up and walked up the stairs, must be around seven am, stupid Liam gets up at seven am and get's pranked, couldn't he wait for like noon?

We walked into Liam's room and saw him in a corner "Liam mate, what's wrong?" Harru said in what fan girl's call his morning voice, which sounded pretty sexy I have got to admit. I looked at Liam curiously, trying to make it im innocent in this.

"S-Sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-spoons!" he stuttered and pointed to his bed. Harry walked over to his bed and revealed twenty spoons in it.

I stifled a giggled as he removed the spoons and slowly put them in his bin like they were the most dangerous thing in the world, "There you go mate" Liam smiled at Harry.

"Thank you Harry!" he slipped on his shoes, then the shoe was across the room in moment's and he was screaming his head off.

"MY FOOT TOUCHED A SPOON!"

"Liam mate, calm down" I walked towards him.

"SPOONS ARE EVERYWHERE!" he screamed in panic and hysteria.

"Liam hun, calm down! Deep breaths, deep deep breaths" I did breathing exerciser's with him.

"There we go" I smiled at him.

The boy's, minus Zayn who was probably still sleeping was standing in the door way, "Wow, it's stuffy in here. I'll turn the fan on" and Louis turned the fan on. And the ninja spoon's came. Liam screamed, along with me screaming and diving into the bathroom trying to protect myself, the three boys yelling and trying to turn the fan off, that Louie had decided to brake the knob off.

Liam screamed and ran in circles. He ran to his desk and saw spoon's there, he ran around and around the room, making me dizzy, "SPOONS ARE EVERYWHERE!" he screamed and ran out the door.

"LIAM!" I screamed, still acting my part. I ran after him.

All you could hear was him and his girlish screams through-out the house as he finds more and more spoons. I got toy the bottom of the stairs and Liam ran past, flinging the door open and run out into the street, "LIAM!" I yelled, but he was already about two block's away. Wow, I think I went a little to far this time.

The boy's, plus Zayn joined me at the front door as we looked out "Well, that was un-expected" I said and everyone looked at me.

"What?!" I said getting defensive.

"Anna, what did you do?" Zayn scolded me, hey look! Another Daddy direction!

"I haven't done anything!" then we all went into an argument, everyone blaming each other.

That went on for two hours, and Liam still hasn't returned. We all sat in the around worried as we waited for him. I kind of feel bad now. I sighed, "We should look for him" I sounded like a concerned mother, oh great. My mother instincts are kicking in! Damn it.

"No, Liam's a big boy, he can take care of himself" oh! He really wants to argue this?! I glared at Zayn.

"Did you see the state he was in?! No of course not! You were sleeping!" I screeched and pointed an accusing finger at him.

He got up "We all know it was probably you who the put the spoons there! Maybe we should have left you back in Australia! We would have less trouble dealing with 'you'!" everything shattered.... the world around me crumbled down with those words.

"You-you don't want me anymore?" I looked through my bed hair and looked at Zayn, who clearly regretted it. But what said is said. The truth has finally come out.

"Anna I-"

"Don't say it Zayn! I know I was always a thing that get's played with! Hey use Anna! She won't mind! Play with her feelings! Pretend you care! Pretend everything! Then, throw her aside like last week's newspaper!" I spluttered and ran up the stairs and into my room.

Real tears went down my face, ass holes. Making me feel emotions. I wiped them away and locked myself in my cupboard and got my mind off it. I saw Uncle Si had uploaded all my past prank's onto my channel for me.

So I started to edit 'When spoons Attack' video. I finished in an hour, in no time at all. I sent it to Uncle Si, ready to be given the okay. I sighed and sunk to the ground in defeat, maybe I should get out of here for awhile, yeah. Sounds like a plan!

I grabbed a duffel bag and packed the stuff I would need, clothes, charges, dvd hard drive, a book, my sketch book, my scrap book and camera and I had a shower and changed into some jeans and shirt. I put my phone and ipod in my bra pocket, yes I have a pocket in there. It took me awhile to find one since my school uniform code doesn't have freaking pockets, I needed somewhere to keep my cash and mobile.

I put my converse on and looked at my bedroom door, I can't go out that way, i'll get caught. I eyes made their way to my window, meh. Worth a try. I flung my window open and looked down, it went down on a sixty degree angle and the drops. Great, let's do this!

I jumped through and held tightly onto the window cill and made my way to the next window. I stepped cautiously, my heart going a million times an hour as I made my way across, almost there! Mental happy dance! I took another step, which apparently was a bad idea when the roof tile moved and I fell.

I screamed and slid down the roof, IM GOING TO DIE! I screamed in my head. I went down quickly, my stomach in my mouth as my nails tried to dig into the tiles. But I suddenly stopped, just when my feet were in the roof gutter. I was hyperventilating, I am never trying this again! I jumped off the roof, landing on the lawn of the back yard and ran, like a ninja might I add, to the back gate and out.

I ran through the neighbour hood and found a random park bench. I went through my contact's and clicked the green button and put it to me ear.

*Ring, ring*

"Hello?"

"CHARLIE BEAR!" I screamed into the phone.

"ANNABELLE! How are you?"

"I'm okay, you?"

"Pretty good"

"Hey, can I ask you a favor?"

"Okay?"

"Can I stay over for tonight?"

"YEAH! I'll call ALEX!"

"COOL BEANS! THANKS CHARLIE! Wait!... can you get Alex to pick me up?"

"Sure! Where are you?"

"Bentworth's park"

"Okay! See you soon!"

"BYE!"

"BYE!"

And now I just have to wait.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A car pulled up in front of me and Alex beamed from teh driver's seat "Get in fellow Nerd Lord!"

"YAY!" I sang and jumped in.

"How have you been?" I hugged him.

"Good, yourself?"

"Alright"

"I hope you don't mind, we invited two other's too"

"Nah, the more the merrier! So  are they staying over for the night?"

"Yeah"

"Cool" we sat and talked about nerdy thing's and we pulled up infront of their house.

"LAST ONE TO THE FRONT DOOR IS A ROTTEN EGG!" I yelled and ran for the door, Alex on my tail.

I slapped my hand on the door and screamed in victor,y "LOSER! LOSER! I AM A WINNER!" I yelled as Alex slammed his hand beside mine a moment later.

"Damn it!" he pouted.

Then we were tackled to the ground "AWW! I wanted to come first!" I know that voice... holy unicorn shit. No way...

I looked to see a black haired emo style guy laying on top of me and Alex, "Hey Phil!" "Phil! I wanted to set the laser cat's on A-who's she?" oh mygod.

He is just like in the videos. Inside I was fangirling, twice more than I met Charlie and Alex because I met them separately. But since their's two of them.... this shit just got crazy.

"Annabelle!" Charlie yelled from the doorway and pushed Daniel aside and pulled me up and hugged me.

"Aww, Mr. Lion wants in on the hug too!"

"GROUP HUG!" I yelled and three guy's tackled me and Charlie. We all laid in a pile, laughing our heads off at each other.

Lady's and gentlemen, I am hugging Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil ..... I am going to hyperventilate in a corner soon. Everyone got up and walked into the house, laughing with each other, "Hi Annabelle! I'm Phil and this is Dan!"

"Hey Phil and Dan!" I smiled and waved. Charlie clapped his hands and looked at us.

"Right, now what marathon do we have?" this started chaos.

"Doctor Who!"

"Supernatural!" really Alex? In front of Dan and Phil?

Dani nodded, surprisingly, "POKEMON!" I yelled and they all froze and looked at me.

"You like Pokemon"

"No shi-shirt, yeah no shirt" Dan smiled at my, don't swear infront of all of your You Tube idols, even though I swore in front of Alex and Charlie, I think.

"Favourite Pokemon?"

"Emporium" I said instantly.

"What?" I shrugged.

"It was the first Pokemon I owned" they beamed at me.

"Charlie, can we have her?" Dan begged as Phil bear hugged me, which I quite happily returned. Charlie seemed to be contemplating.

"No, she's mine and Alex's" Dan pouted, awwww.

WAIT! BACK THE FIRTRUCK UP! I'M BEING FOUGHT OVER BY FOUR HOT 'YOUTUBER'S'!!!!

Dan's such a cutie! Wow, Ive been hanging around Dani and Ellie and alot more than I should.

"It's okay! We can always take her by force!" and with that Phil and Dan had somehow carried me up the stairs into Alex's room and barricaded the door shut.

"Wow, that was unexpected" I smiled at them lopsided and they smiled back.

I went to explore around Alex's room, "ALEX! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!"

"Get away from my baby's!" Alex seemed to throw his body at the door as I went through some weird cards for a game.

"There's something wrong with you Alex! You have no Pokemon cards!" Dan and Phil gasped and opened the door, Alex ran into the room and attacked me, stealing his 'babies' away. I went into a giggle fit and that was mostly how our night went.

Laughing and having the time of our lives together, not like that! I got a few texts from the boys, I just sent one to Liam saying i'm staying at Charlie's, and I want to be alone for awhile. He sent back, it was an okay.

I took pictures of everyone having fun, for my scrap book and they stole the camera off me and snapped some pictures of me and the other's. So basically, we all took photo's of each other and we could fill an gallery with them.

I got all their signatures on some fancy paper for my scrap book, I know what i'm doing tomorrow. I got Dan's, Phil's and Alex's number and Dan's and Phil's address in my phone so I can contact them. I added them to twitter, and have given them my email account.

"Hey Annabelle?"

"Yes babe?" I looked up from my phone as I set their contact photo's.

"You have a channel, right?" I smiled at Dan.

"Yeah, I prank my boy's back home. I'm thinking of doing what you guy's do to. Like actually make video's and vlog's and stuff" Dan did a gay squeal- our joke together "We can, like be, you tube buddies" we both squealed and jumped around in a circle hugging each other like retarded monkey's that ate to many drugged banana's.

We all fell asleep after the first season of Pokemon, Alex and Charlie leaning on each other, Phil in Charlie's lap and I on Dan's chest while we stole the couch. I seem to fall asleep on guy's chest's alot lately, that's gotta stop soon too, but right now.... I will hug tighter.

Night xx

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Author's Note:

HELLO MY LOVELIES!

I know, more British YouTuber's?! I just had to add Dan and Phil, 'cause I recently found their channel and fell in-love with their video's, sue me. I'm happy laughing, I seem to be attracted to British guy's more than other guy's recently o.0

Oh god, I'm turning into one of those picky people!

Anyway, im in good health (for now) just had a scare, damn genetics -.- I got a needle, against my will, and I got a reaction, AGAIN! It's happened every time for the past three years! Then they tried giving me another needle, well you know my reaction... I got the hell out of the clinic :) I'm okay now ;)

My grampa's gone into the hospital again for another surgery.

I'm going to the first party Ive been to in years on the weekend (IM EXCITED) we're apparently going to Hoyt's (the movies) and a arcade.

Holidays are almost over, and I have to start my home work that's due on the first day back.... stupid teacher's.

I'm recently gotten obsessed with Joe Brooks Superman, Green Eyes and Someday, check 'em out if you want to. They not be your type of music, but I love them :3

And also 'The Summer Set',  girl's freak me out, this is how we live and The boys you do :P

I have my first Babysitting job tomorrow, wish me luck. Their little devils >:L

That's it really, stay tuned in for some updates soon!

Please check out my new story, The Aurthor's Dream World.

Have a awesome day/night/birthday/Christmas/Easter/holidays/anythingreally!

~>LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST<~

~CAITLIN (Da Ninja )

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.7K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
1.8M 42K 38
'Fact: British guys are not cute. Never have been; never will be!' Meet Nora. During the day, she's a crazed, Irish student trying to survive the in...
1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...