Capture My Soul: A Lucifer Fa...

poptastic749

Lorelai Thomas is the poster child for being a Good Girl. Well mannered, outstanding grades and a need to suc... Еще

Chapter One: First Encounter
Chapter Two: Thoughts About You
Chapter Three: Dazed and Confused
Chapter Four: Wining and Dining
Chapter Five: Desire Unto Thee
Chapter Six: Foot Fetish
Chapter Seven: Consequences of Actions
Chapter Eight: Dark Haze
Chapter Ten: Field Trip
Chapter Eleven: Distractions
Chapter Twelve: Interruptions
Chapter Thirteen: Affection and Trepidation
Chapter Fourteen: Lustful Antics
Chapter Fifteen: Beautiful Horrors
Chapter Sixteen: Cinderella
Chapter Seventeen: The Gala
Chapter Eighteen: Dance the Night Away
Chapter Nineteen: First Time
Chapter Twenty: Revelations
Chapter Twenty One: The Attack
Chapter Twenty Two: Reassurances
Chapter Twenty Three: The Doctor Is In
Chapter Twenty Four: Falling
Chapter Twenty Five: Inseparable
Chapter Twenty Six: Please, Sir
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Truth Shall Set Me Free
Chapter Twenty Eight: Torture of the Soul
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hope and Fear
Chapter Thirty: Sacrafice
Authors Note

Chapter Nine: Dont Stop

16K 400 79
poptastic749

"I cant do this," I whispered, panic lacing my voice. My eyes searched his, their black depths pulling me in. His exclaimation had made my blood run cold, shocking me into alertness. I led him on. Hes upset. What do I do!? I thought panicked.

But nothing could have prepared me for what actually happened. Instead of the accusatory glare I thought Id receive Lucifer's eyes softened slightly. "Do you want us to slow down?" He murmured. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, my shock freezing my mind. "I," I inhaled, searching his eyes for some form of malice but finding none. "Yes, please." He nodded, hooded gaze sweeping down my body. His fingers trailed over my stomach, causing tingles to run straight to my sex. "Can I take off your dress?"

Hes asking permission, I thought. I was stunned again and yet found myself nodding, giving him the silent go ahead. He got on his knees, grabbing the bottom of my dress in his hands before slowly peeling it up my body. I raised my hips, arching my back up off the bed to assist as he pulled it up and over my head. Lucifer threw it to the floor where his clothes lay and sat back on his knees, taking me in. I blushed, I was wearing a navy bra and lace panties. They matched the dress and wouldve stayed hidden beneath its tight material. Now, I felt completely exposed under his heated gaze. I bit my lip, my eyes grazing over his naked chest. His muscles and broad shoulders were slightly defined, but not enough to seem forced by countless hours at the gym.

I licked my lips, god hes good looking. He leaned over me, pressing teasing kisses beneath my ear and down my throat. "You tell me when you want me to stop, okay love?" My eyes had fluttered closed, my nerves sparking back to life as he touched me. "Yes-yes," I stammered. I felt his hand reach out, lightly tracing up my thigh and past my hip. He caressed over my stomach, stopping as he reached my breast. He watched me as he slowly squeezed, massaging it over my bra. I bit my lip, as a shiver ran down my spine. Lucifer moved, straddling my waist. He leaned over me so our faces were inches apart, his warm breath blowing in my face. "I want to worship your body, Lorelai." He started. I nearly moaned at his words as they sent a delicious tingle right to my libido. "However," I felt my heart sink slightly, my inner freak disappointed at his words, "you need to tell me when to stop. We wont have sex, but I want to see how far youre willing to go. Understand?" He watched me with careful, patient eyes and I nodded my head. "Yes, sir."

Lucifers eyes widened slightly and he smirked, shaking his head. He leaned down and kissed me gently before I felt his hand slide down my stomach and over my panties. My breath caught in my throat as he slowly started to rub over them. I shivered, kissing him harder and wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled his lips from mine, moving them to my neck. He kissed and sucked, biting every now and then. All the while slipping his hands beneath the lacy fabric and touching my bare sex. I moaned and he froze, "this okay, love?"

"Yes," my words came out in a whispered breath and with my consent he continued, moving his fingers to slowly circle my clit. I groaned, somewhere inside of me something that I had kept hidden away came out. I needed his hands to go faster, needed his touch to be everywhere. "Lucifer!" I gasped as he brought me to a whole other level. I groaned, I needed more. My body couldnt stand being slowly led down this sultry, pleasurable path. It wanted more, needed more. Suddenly, his hand disappeared and my eyes shot open. I raised my head to see him shift on the bed, grabing my ankle and lifting it. He met my gaze with one so dark and heated I felt as if I might combust right there. He started placing kisses up my inner leg, slowly working his way until he came to my inner thigh. Then right as he was about to meet my middle, he moved down to the other leg.

His sensual torture was slow but for some reason that dark part of myself loved it. The anticipation was wreaking havoc on my body and mind and it felt as if my brain was scattered. Finally as he finished kissing up my other leg, Lucifer gripped my panties and pulled them off, throwing them to the floor. He watched me for a moment before moving his hand over me again. I groaned and finally he pushed his fingers inside of me. My back arched up off the bed as he stretched me and I closed my eyes tightly. "Ah!" It was what I needed, that extra touch that my body craved. He started slowly moving his fingers in and out of me and I knew soon that it would be over. I moaned and he increased his pace, his other hand rubbing my clit. "Lucifer, please!" I begged, tilting my hips up to meet his thrusting fingers. His movements were jerkey and quick, causing my insides to tighten.

Even with closed eyes I could here the smirk in his voice, "please what?"

"Faster!" I begged, gripping the bed sheets tightly. He complied, moving quicker and quicker. How long was this agony going to continue? I felt myself climbing and climbing yet the end seemed nowhere in sight. Then, as if reading my mind, he curled his fingers inwards slightly as he moved and things were moving fast. "Oh!" I moaned, my back arching up as I felt myself quickening beneath him. "Come on, love." He coaxed and then, after a few more expert movemtns on his part I climaxed. "Oh fuck!" I cursed as I fell into a spiral of complete and utter bliss. He never stilled though, continuing to move as I rode out my high. His movements extended my release making it last longer than it most likely should have. When I finally came down he pulled his fingers from me. I opened my eyes, meeting his and watching as he popped his fingers in his mouth. I gasped slightly as he moaned, sucking them clean. "Exquisite," he murmured. Then, without having thought about it, I sat up, reaching for him and pulling his face to mine. My tongue invaded his mouth, tasting myself on him and for some reason that turned me on.

"Mmm," I hummed against his lips, pulling back slightly and tossing my hair over my bare shoulder. Lucifer's eyes were wide, watching me with an intensity I had never seen before. "You," he started, running his hands up my back, "are an absolute goddess." His words made my insides warm and a small smile touch my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, snuggling into his neck. He smelled good, like sweat and some expensive soap. His arms pressed me closer to him and I felt inexplicably safe in his arms, and not at all embararssed that I was only wearing my bra.

"How are you feeling, love? About all of this?" I had closed my eyes, exhaustion sweeping over me and taking control. His words however had me opening them and contemplating what we had just done. He had been very patient with me and I felt like we had gone far enough without crossing my lines. Not to mention he didnt seem to expect anything of me...yet. So I guess it was all okay. "It was...good. Really good," I murmured. He pulled back to meet my eyes and moved a stray hair from my face. "Good, Im glad." He leaned down, seemingly to press a gentle kiss to my cheek but, surprising us both, I shifted to catch his lips. I couldnt help myself, it seemed, and I kissed him with as much sweetness and gentleness I could muster. When we broke apart their was surprise in his eyes. "Would you like to stay the night?" He asked, voice low.

Before even thinking about it, I found myself agreeing. "Yes," I whispered. He nodded pulling away from me and getting up. "Ill be right back," he stated, moving into another part of bedroom. I got up from the bed, taking in the space. It was massive, overlooking a wide expanse of LA. The floors were a cool dark marble, sending a chill up my bare legs. I moved, finding my panties and pulling them back on. I reached behind me, unclasping my bra and tossing it onto the floor. I reached down, picking up Lucifers white shirt and pulling it on, buttoning up a few buttons. He still hadnt returned so I moved around the bed, shaking out my hair and stretching. I felt a wave of fatigue wash over me and I yawned. Now alone, I had time to ponder my thoughts. Besides the obvious physical pleasure, I felt...good. I had never really done anything with anyone so this had moved far beyone my area of expertise. But Lucifer seemed fine, not upset at all that I had stopped us briefly. I wondered idily if he thought this was the way to get me into bed and I suppose he was right. But suddenly it didnt seem to matter, he seemed to want to respect my wishes now so I figured I might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Tired I crawled into bed, wondering if he preffered to sleep on one side or the other. I tended to sleep in the middle myself and thought Id wait there in case he did. I lay down on my side, snuggling a pillow and inhaling. The scent was Lucifer amplified and I snuggled in deeper under the sheets. "Comfortable?" Lucifers voice had my eyes flying open and I propped myself up on my elbow, smirking. "Very."

"Well, Im jealous of that pillow then." He had returned wearing black pajama pants and they looked really good. They hung off of his hips and clung to him in a way that was loose but not overly so. I watced as he climbed in next to me, eyeing my own nightware without a word. "Well I suppose I can ditch the pillow for you instead," I teased. He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me onto his chest. I could hear the steady rythum of his heartbeat and feel his chest rise and fall with each breath. He lightly traced his fingertips up and down my back, sending shivers down my spine. I felt my body relax into him and I yawned again. "Did I wear you out?" He chuckled, his chest rumbling beneath my ear.

"I think it was you and the booze to be honest," I looked up at him and smirked, meeting his playful gaze. "Thank you for tonight," I murmured, leaning up to lightly kiss him. "It was my pleasure, now you should sleep." I rolled my eyes, smirking before lying back on his chest and closing my eyes. "Goodnight, Lucifer," I murmured. The last thing I heard before sleep took me away into its comforting embrace was his whispered words.

"Goodnight, sweet Lorelai."

* * *

Lucifer rarely dreampt and when he did it was usually either raunchy dreams that were memories of reality or nightmares about hell and being forced back there. But that night Lucifer found himself in the unusual position of falling into a heady dream that was all consuming, sucking him into its tight embrace.

He was in Lux and the crowd was in full swing, but a single thought plagued his mind, where was Lorelai? He searched for her through the crowd but couldnt find her and his worry grew.

"Lucifer," her ethereal voice suddenly filled his mind and when he turned around Lux was completely empty, with the exception of Lorelai sitting in the booth where they had first met. A wave of relief rolled over him and he smiled, walking over to her. She wore the same dress and heels she wore the first time they met and as he reached her she stood up. "Shall we dance, love?" He offered her his hand she took it smiling up at him. His breath caught in his throat and he was stunned hy her beauty momentarily before sweeping her into his arms and beginning to waltz with her around Lux. She tipped her head back, giggling, her dark curls spilling down her back. He spun her around, sweeping her back up into his arms, smiling in delight.

Only this time she wasnt giggling, she wasnt smiling at all. Now, Lorelai looked utterly sad, her head dipped down as she avoided his gaze. "Love? Whats wrong?" He asked, tipping her chin up so her sad green eyes met his. "You dont want me," she murmured, her voice thick with unshed tears. Lucifer was taken aback and he stepped back from her, dropping her hands. "What!?"

"You only want to use me," she continued, eyes pleading with him. "Im just a conquest to you and if I stay, youre going to hurt me." Her words were like a bucket of ice water being thrown at him. He was suddenly filled with a desperate type of rage. "No!" He growled, reaching out to grab her arms. She looked startled by his roughness and looked up at him with wide eyes. "Thats not true! I would never hurt you!"

"But you dont care about me," she retorted, this time a single tear sliding down her cheek. That tear broke him and he stood there speechless, unable to comprehend what she was saying. She waited, almost to see, he thought, if she would counter what she had just said. But Lucifer was unable to do so. Did he care about her? Lorelai had captivated him since the moment he had laid eyes on her. Every moment he spent with her had been eye opening and not what he had expected. She never fell for his tricks, seeming to take his power away from him and twist it to her own liking. She was incredibly intelligent and shocked him the more he got to know about her. But was that all an equation to feelings? Or simply intrigue?

Lorelai simply dropped her gaze, nodding and pulling out of his grasp. "Thats what I thought," she said, more to herself than to him. She wiped away the tear and turned around. "Id better go, goodbye Lucifer."

"No!" Lucifer, startled by her proclamation, reached out, trying to grab her again. But just as quickly as she had appeared, she vanished, leaving Lucifer completely and utterly alone, feeling a deep seated pain in his chest that he couldnt understand.

"Fuck!" Lucifer was startled awake as Lorelai jumped out of his bed. Still half asleep, his heart pounded at the sight of her, relief coming over him as he realized that she was there and it was all just a dream. He sat up, running his hands over his face, just a dream, he thought, trying to shake the sleep off of him. He watched Lorelai run around the room, searching for her clothes. "Whats wrong, Lorelai?"

Her wide eyes met his briefly and he was suddenly transported back to his dream, seeing those eyes so morose and filled with tears. He blinked and the image of his dream vanished. "Im going to be late for class!" She exclaimed, stripping off his shirt. He was treated to the sight of her just in her panties and he greedily drank in the sight of her body. She had a great figure; petite and slender, but not so much that she was sickly thin like most of the women he'd seen at Lux. He was disappointed as she pulled on her bra, then struggling to do up the back of her dress.

"Allow me," he said, getting out of bed and turning her around. He let his fingers graze down the bare skin of her back before grabbing ahold of the zipper and pulling it up. He felt her shiver and she turned around, her face slightly flushed. "Im sorry to have to run out on you like this," she said. Lucifer smirked, to him she was completely adorable. Plenty of women had run out on him in the morning, but none had ever apologized for it. "I just have to get to class and Im already," she glanced back at the clock on his bedside table and jerked back around, "fifteen minutes late! Fuck!" She ran past him, grabbing her shoes and bag.

Although amused to see her so flustered a small part of him was displeased to see her go. It was that part of him that sparked his next words, "why dont I drive you? Itll be faster that way."

"What would I do with my vespa?" She questioned, momentarily paused. Vespa? He thought briefly before continuing. "You can leave it here and I can collect you later to retrieve it." She bit her lip, mulling it over quickly and he hoped she would go for it. "Okay," she said, "I really appreciate it, thanks."

"Lovely, lets go." He grabbed the shirt she had been wearing, throwing it on and quickly buttoning it up as they headed towards the elevator. Once inside, he pushed the button for the garage, seeing his reflection for the first time since waking up. His hair was a mess and he looked ridiculous in a rinkled dress shirt with black pajamma bottoms. To top it all off he had rushed out barefoot. Lorelai seemed to notice too and exclaimed "lucifer! Youre barefoot!"

But Lucifer only shrugged, pushing aside his own thoughts. "Dont worry about it, we need to get you to your class." As they rushed to his car, Lucifer was shocked at himself. His appearance meant everything to him and he refused to be seen in anything but his best, but for some reason all that seemed unimportant. He was solely focused on Lorelai that he didnt give a damn if he looked rumpled and unkept. He threw on his sunglasses before flooring it and racing out of the garage and down the busy LA streets. They sped past touritsts and city-goers, weaving in and out of traffic and earning quite a few honks and a few fingers. Lucifer wasnt worried about a ticket though, he knew he could talk himself out of it if he had to.

They made it to the UCLA campus, Lorelai directing him when he entered the campus grounds. They had made it in ten minutes, an astonishing time. Lorelai turned to Lucifer, wide eyes ensnaring him again. "Thank you so much, Ill call you later." She said before leaning over and giving him a quick peck on the lips before rushing out of the car and into the building. Lucifer watched her leave, his mood dropping as he watched her enter the school. He sighed, shaking his head and slowly pulling out of the lot. He had hoped that this morning could have gone a little differently, they he could have enjoyed her company a little longer. But between the race to get here and his dream, Lucifer felt tired and morose. The latter feeling had him confused and he contemplated what his dream meant. Did he care about Lorelai?

He drove down back towards Lux at a normal speed, thoughts racing. He felt a small ache grow in his chest the farther he moved away from her and it wasnt until he had reached the parking garage and had turned off the car that he realized what it was.

He missed her.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

142K 1.5K 13
Kelsey's young, naive and most importantly.. a virgin. feeling pressured to impress her experienced new boyfriend, she seeks out two experts for advi...
61.7K 1.5K 37
Lauren travels from place to place with her brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester. They save people and hunt down the monsters., but aside from doing...
16.4K 348 12
(This is mostly Deckerstar, so they won't be much Maze and Eve stuff. ) Lucifer eventually returns to earth to be with Chloe, Dromos follows him the...
The Devil's Mark (Book 1) James

Любовные романы

646K 34.7K 60
He's smart, he's sexy, he's the devil in disguise. Lucifer Morningstar has ruled Hell since the beginning of time and now he's bored. A thousand yea...