Silver • Stiles Stilinski {1}...

Da kitsunesmythe

❝Your parents named you Silver?❞ ❝Your parents named you Stiles?❞ - Season 1 & Season 2 / Altro

PART/SEASON 1
1. The fire
2. Wolf Moon
4. Pack Mentality
5. Magic Bullet
6. The Tell
7. Heart Monitor
8. Lunatic
9. Wolf's bane
10. Co-Captain
11. Formality
12. Code Breaker
PART/SEASON 2
13. Omega
14. Shape Shifted
15. Ice Pick
16. Abomination
17. Venomous
18. Frenemy
19. Restraint
20. Raving
21. Party Guessed
22. Fury
23. Battlefield
24. Master Plan

3. Second Chance at First Line

30.7K 699 956
Da kitsunesmythe

"So, how's your boyfriend?" I look up and see Lydia walk towards me. "What boyfriend?" I ask her and open my locker to grab my biology book. "The guy you were talking to at my party." 

"You mean Stiles?" I ask her. "Who's Stiles? I mean that hot guy in a leather jacket." I groan and close my locker. "That's my cousin, Derek." 

"Hmm, he's hot."

"Yeah, I've been told that before." I roll my eyes. "So, do you like someone? It's important for your reputation to date someone." She smirks at me. "Oh, no. I'm not really interested in dating someone." I tell her. 

"Oh, come one, you could always have a little fun. Have you ever had a relationship before?" She asks me. I nod, "twice."

"Tell me about your exes." 

"I... Alright, my first boyfriend's name was Darren." I tell her, "Darren, why did you break up?" 

"He cheated." I lean against the lockers. "Oh. And your second boyfriend?" I stay silent.

"Or... girlfriend?" Lydia tries.

 "Yeah." I grab my bag, "I have to go." I quickly walk away, not wanting to remember my past. 

"Hey it's okay." Lydia grabs my arm. "What was her name?" I feel my heart start beating faster and my mind starts to panic. I'm probably one of the only werewolves with panic attacks. "Silver?" I hear her voice. Two soft hands pull me in a classroom.

"Hey, breathe." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open them again and look in Lydia's green ones. "Are you okay?" She asks me. "Was the break-up that hard?" I sigh, I'll never be able to tell her the real story. About what really happened. 

"Yeah, I guess." 

"What was her name?" She asks me again. "Sara." I tell her. "Look, I really need to go to class." I awkwardly pat her shoulder and run out of the classroom that starts to fill with students.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" I hear an adult voice stop me when I'm about to walk outside. "Get to class!" I close my eyes, I know they're bright blue right now. "Young lady, I'm talking to you." His voice sounds far away, and I feel my claws pierce in my skin.

"Hey!" I turn around and see the coach, my eyes changed back to the original colour. "Are you okay?" I quickly wipe away the tear on my cheek. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." 

"What is your name?" Coach asks me. "Silver Hale." I tell him.

"Hale... Hale... Derek Hale?" 

"He's my cousin, sir."

"He was a good player, it's sad what happened to your family. I'll let you go this time with a warning, don't let me catch you again." He says and walks away.

--

I sigh and walk into dad's room. No, not at the Hale house, but at the hospital. I sit in front of him and look at him for a while.

"Hi, Dad." I start and look down at my hands. "I had another panic attack today. You probably didn't know I had those, there's a lot that you don't know. But I could tell you, if you want." I sigh. "I have no idea if you can even hear me, but the feeling that I told you anyway is probably calming." I laugh slightly.

"It started after the fire, Laura and Derek took me towards New York. Do you remember when we used to dream of New York? You used to tell me stories about it. Anyway, I became a bit depressed. I had nightmares every night, where I saw you and aunt Talia burn to death. I was afraid of falling asleep alone, so I started to share my room with Derek. Even though I barely talked to people, I guess Derek became my best friend."

"At school I got bullied a lot, they knew about the fire and liked to joke about me not having a family anymore. Humans are sick, I know. When I was fifteen there was this boy who acted nice to me, you know the usual popular jock. Cocky, arrogant, handsome. I thought he was nice, but he just wanted to get in my pants. He was the only person who acted nice towards me. But that ended when I found out he was fucking another girl."

"Sorry for my language." I chuckle. "Anyway, I started having panic attacks when I first got bullied, but after that it got worse. Laura and Derek didn't know what to do, since a werewolf with panic attacks or a mental issue is rare. At some point there was a new werewolf, Sara. I'm not going to tell you about her, though. Not that I don't want you to know, but because I'm not ready to talk about it yet."

"I-" There's a knock on the door and a woman with dark hair walks in. She gives me a soft smile, "Silver?" She asks me. "How do you know my name?" I stand up. 

"You signed in to visit your father." She holds up a clipboard. "Oh, yeah, of course." I nod. "I'm sorry to inform but visiting hours are over." She gives me a sad smile. "Oh, okay." I grab my jacket and walk towards her. I stop when I see her name tag. Melissa.

"You were the nurse who helped my dad ten years ago. The one who told me I couldn't see him." I tell her. "Oh, yeah, you remember. I'm sorry about that, but it looked really bad. And even though the fire was probably really traumatizing, seeing your parent like that would've probably been worse." I understand. "Yeah, okay." I let out a yawn before walking out of the room. Once I'm outside I make sure nobody looks and start running towards the woods, hoping it'll take my mind off things.

"Where were you?" Derek asks when I walk into the house. "Out." I tell him and walk up the stairs. "No. Wait." He tells me in a stern voice. I ignore him and keep walking. 

"Silver." He growls softly. "Leave me alone, Derek." I tell him before I walk into my room.

I can hear him walk up the stairs, of course he doesn't listen. "What's going on?" Derek asks me. "Nothing just leave me alone." I tell him. "No. Where were you?"

"I was visiting my dad." I tell him and turn around. "Oh." He walks towards me and gently wraps his arms around me.

--

I walk through the school and see Scott and Stiles spy on someone or something. "Do I even want to know?" I ask them. They turn around, "Silver." They give me weird looks. Scott turns back around. I look too and see the sheriff. 

"Can you hear them?" Stiles asks Scott, not even ignoring me. "Ah you guys know." I sigh. 

That you're a werewolf? Yeah." Stiles says without looking at me. "Curfew because of the body." I gasp. Laura's body. "Unbelievable. My dad's out looking for a rabid animal while the jerkoff who actually killed the girl is just hanging out, doing whatever he wants." Stiles sighs.

"You can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." Scott says. "Woah, wait, what?" They look at me like they forgot I was here. "You think Derek did this? He didn't. We were in New York when it happened. My cousin may be a grumpy... sourwolf, but he didn't kill her." I say to them and walk away frustrated.

I can't believe it. Derek didn't kill Laura. I decide to skip school, this time I don't get caught by coach.

When I arrive at the house, Derek's there working out. "Hey, wait aren't you supposed to be at school?" He asks me. I shrug, "I didn't feel good." He nods. I hear a bike crash outside. "Derek! Derek!" I groan. "I'm going to my room, you can deal with Scott."

--

"Where are we going?" I ask Derek when we walk towards his car. "Out for dinner." He tells me. "I'm not going to eat your food tonight." He winks at me. 

"Hey, at least I can cook. You can't." I tell him and get into his car too.

"So, the game tomorrow. Are you going?" He asks me. "No, I was going with Lydia and Allison, and they asked if I wanted to hang out with them after that, but I'm not going anymore." 

"Why not?" He asks me. "They think you killed Laura." He sighs, "Everyone does, Sil."

"I know, but I don't want to be friends with people who think that." He sighs again but stays silent. "I love you, you know that right." I tell him. "I never say it, because if I do it's kinda awkward. But you're like my brother or best friend." I see him smile softly. 

"I love you too, Silly." 

"No, not the nickname." I groan, and he laughs.

--

"Good morning." I smile at Derek. He looks up from the book he was reading. "Morning, how did you-" He stops talking, I hear a siren. "What the-?" There's a knock on the door.

"Derek Hale. Open the door." I frown and walk towards it. "Silver, no." Derek warns but I ignore him. "Can I help you with something sheriff?" I cross my arms.

"Silver Hale, Derek Hale. You're under arrest for murder." The sheriff says and turns me around, two other officers walk into the house. "We didn't kill her! Are you insane!" I yell at them. 

"Silver, calm down." Derek sighs. "No, we're being arrested for something we didn't do. I'm not going to calm down."

"Ms. Hale, you have the right to remain silent." The sheriff says to me and they lead me towards the car. I see Scott looking at me. I scoff, I can't believe it. Well, I can, because I don't trust him.

I sit next to Derek in the back of the police car. I bite my lip and look at him. "It's going to be okay, Sil." He whispers to me. I lean my head on his shoulder.

The door opens, and Stiles sits down in the front. I glare at him, "You have no idea how much I hate you right now."

"Okay, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you." He tells us. We just glare at him. "Okay, maybe I am. Doesn't matter. I just want to know something. The girl you killed, she was a werewolf. She was a different kind, wasn't she?" Stiles asks. I roll my eyes, they definitely know nothing. "I mean, she can turn herself into an actual wolf, and I know Scott can't do that. Is that why you killed her?"

"Why are you so worried about us when it's your friend who's the problem? When he shifts on the field, what do you think they're gonna do, huh? Just keep cheering him on? I can't stop him from playing, but you can." Derek leans closer to Stiles. "And trust me, you want to."

The door opens, and the sheriff drags his son out of the car. I sigh, "Why did we come back?"

--

"I can't believe they let us go like that." I say to Derek when we walk out of the sheriff station. 

"Well, we didn't kill Laura." He shrugs, and I yawn. "Let's go home, Sil. You look tired." 

"I am. I'm exhausted. Please tell me I don't have to go to school tomorrow. I don't think I'm ready for all those stares." He sights, "Fine, I'll let you stay home for a few days."

--

A/N: 

When I wrote this, I thought it was good. But now that I'm rereading it, this story really suck. I'm still going to post it, or else I wrote it all for nothing. So sorry for the weird way its written.

- Lisa

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

51.8K 1.5K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...
86.5K 1.4K 14
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰...
54K 1.5K 43
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
174K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...