Arshi ss: Cursed in love!!! ✔️

由 nickysweetangel

Highest rank 2# Madness 17-6-18 #2 secondlove 18-3-19 Another short story by me. A light hearten romantic sto... 更多

Prologue
Twisted meeting
Face off between two wild lions
Big bang
Something something
Contract marriage
Facing the truth
Distance apart
Confession
Your smile is only mine
You are my dream
A fear of loosing you
A dream come true
Love me till the end
Turning events
From my heart
Face to face
Turning point
Cursed in love
I hate you like I love you
Revealation
Crushed dreams
Your love is killing me
Trapped
Kitne door..Kitne pas..
Her denial and his acceptance
A Beautiful Lie
Captive of your love
Unpredictable stunt
Thirst for love
Reunion
Journey from hatred to love
Epilogue: Happy ever after

The sweet lie

7.3K 355 41
由 nickysweetangel

Chapter 25: The sweet lie

She is lying on the bed feeling her baby growing inside her. There is a smile on her lips as she felt movement of a small bundle of joy inside her and it's heartbeat. This is the the only feeling illuminate her dark life. But her smile vanished instantly as the thought of his father came to her mind. It twitch her heart to know he only care for his baby but her? The emptiness in her heart never fill up.

Why I am thinking about that rakshas? He meant nothing to me.. I remarked and turn to other side of bed cuddling to the soft pillow. Her mobile beep. She open her eyes and to view her mobile. It is Nk's message.

She flinch and got up angrily pacing in the empty room of the bed. It strike 11 pm but sleep is far from her eyes. How can he think about me like that? Irritated, she deleted his message not wish to see his face after that. By knowing everything about my past, how can he propose me in front of my family. Upon that, buaji is pressurizing me for this marriage. Why don't she understand, i can't marry him. He is my friend, just a friend. THAT'S IT. There is no place for any man in my life. I don't want to depend on anyone after receiving the heartbreak. My only goal is my baby and our future. The first thing I will do in morning is to meet nk and reject this proposal. With that thought, she lay down to bed when a sudden sound startled her.

Ka..aauun..hain? (Whose this?) She gulped in fear and slowly reach near the window with a stick. By seeing no one she relieved but suddenly she found a man jumping inside.

Khushi: Who are you? What do you want..? She lift the stick in air. He had his back facing her and about to turn when in a microsecond, she bang it on his head.

Arnav: Owww...are you nuts.. Twisting her one hand, he pull it behind her waist and she landed on his chest.

Khushi: Chor chor bachao..amma..buai..jiji.. (Thief..thief)He came near her and press her mouth preventing her from screaming out. Her eyes widen by his proximity.

Arnav: Shut up just shut up..It me.. It took her time to recover from the shock and analyse him. After she get under his control, he left her and grab his head wincing in pain.

Khushi: Hey DM.. Arnavjii..AAP..Hume maaf kar dijiye hume laga woh.. (Forgive me. I thought it is..)

Arnav: Do I look chor to you.. She feel sorry and guide him to the bed. Placing his head on his lap, she carried her dupatta and blow him. He look at her face closely.

Khushi: Is it paining too much..Boliye na..? He smile and touch her face, by which she close her eyes. His breathe fan to her face as he lean to her. She get uncomfortable realizing their position and move away immediately, she switch her gaze to other side.

Arnav: How is my baby doing? Seductively, his finger making circle to her belly bringing her to the edge of sanity. She get breathless and got up before removing herself from him, but he held her hand and kiss her knuckles.

Khushi: Yeh aap kya kar rahe.. (What are you doing?) She took away her hand and rose up when a hand on her waist made her lost her balance her. The sudden action made her to fall upon him.

Arnav: Khushi, are you okay? Did you get hurt? Did the baby hurt? He touch her belly out of concern. His every question express his nervousness to her. A pain arise to her soul assuming all his concern and love only for his baby, not for her.

Why my love meant nothing to you? Why you love Lavanya ji so much? She spoke through her eyes.

Their gaze struck to each other for quite longer time. A wave passed through her evoking the old feelings for him, until she been remembered by the reality of their relationship that meant nothing to him. She pushed him and angrily get up before composing herself from the harsh truth.

Khushi: How dare you! Who gave you right to sneak my bedroom at this time. Her sudden changed behavior harden his face.

Arnav: ''Khushi, tum..'' He try to touch her but she pushed his hand giving a clear warning to stay in limits. It enraged him and he grab her closer with authority.

Arnav: I don't need anyone permission to meet mother of my child.

Khushi: Excuse me? What did you said? Mother of your child? If i am not wrong few days ago you declare to the entire world i don't belong to you and this child is not yours.

Arnav: Khushi.

Khushi: Enough Mr raizada! I don't want to hear anything. It will be good for you if you stay away from US. This child might me a MISTAKE for you but now it is a important part of my life and i won't allow any outsider to spoil our relation. It will be better you leave me otherwise people will think a small down market single mother gaining sympathy from her ex husband. I am tired to hear from others that i married you to trap you. for your property. I don't need a single penny from you. I will nourish my child, no need to show your sympathy. (he can see the pain in her eyes. How much he made her suffer alone) I can understand under what circumstances you tie knot with me. Due to pressure of your di, you make relation with me but now it's not needed. Your di is not alive so stop all this and let me live in peace..It took me lot of time to get over from your memories..please don't make it hard for me. No strength left in me to bear another rejection from you and from this society who think this child is just a result of our compromise marriage. After all i am second women of your life. Please go..

Arnav: Khushi main tumse...

Khushi: I SAID LEAVE FROM YOU..ONE BETRAYAL IS ENOUGH TO BREAK MY HEART..I KNOW OUR MARRIAGE IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE..AND THIS BABY IS JUST A CULMINATION OF THAT.. She paused and hugged herself apologizing her baby for committing this sin. He lifted his hand to place it on her but it keep hanging to air.

How badly he wanted to spoke his heart out and tell her this baby is not a compromise..he had loved her and still love her. They made love. It is not any mistake.

He feel guilty. The pain she had been went through is all because of him. He cursed himself inwardly. God never forgive me for breaking her to an extend. He had hurt her, if he tell her he love her he knew she would believe him and call his love- a sympathy.

His heart clenched seeing her in pain. Every pour of his cell screaming for her. He loves her to an extend she can't imagine. Her tears making him more guilty.

Why I had said all this to her? Why I break her heart? He remember how badly he wounded her heart, humiliate her, accuse her for trapping him. He made her sign divorce papers to protect her from Lavanya. That time he thought he is protecting her without knowing it will break her. The very thought made him more guilty.

Arnav: ''I am sorry khushi..'' He move to her and extend his hand in order to reduce her pain but she step back.

Khushi: It's okay Mr raizada. Why you are feeling sorry. I am equally responsible. I know since the start you love lav.. He place his finger to her lips and look into her eyes.

Arnav: No Khushi..I don't love her..infact i never love her.. (He finally confessed it all out)

Khushi: Ohh so that mean you used her too..what can i expect from the great Arnav singh raizada. She let out a sarcastic smile.

He grab her shoulder with seethed anger.

Arnav: Will you just shut up and listen to me first.. She struggled nodding her head negatively. Here he came to confess his feelings instead she is showing her tantrum, not letting him to complete.

Khushi: Don't touch me.

Arnav: I will touch you..what you will do? With that, he brushed his thumb to her lips sexily conveying his unsaid desire. Her eyes widen by his audicity.

Khushi: Chodiye hame..yeh kya kar rahe hain aap.. (Leave me.. what you are doing?)

Arnav: Apni biwi se pyaar..'' Without any warning, he bent to kiss her cheeks. His heated gaze stuck to her reflecting something which her heart not wanted to believe. She struggle into his arms while he just smiled.

Khushi: You can't force me. I am not your private property.

Arnav: Of-course you are. Entire existence of yours belong to me. You are mine..I own you..

Her eyes widen by his words. He is sincere with his feelings and his actions speak louder than volume. He was dying for love and affection for her but the problem is that he don't know how to express it into words. While she fail to understand the hidden love behind the mask of his anger.

What does he meant by that? I am not his private property nor a thing to play and throw out after using it. I cannot forget what he has done to me and for that i never forgive him.

Although she know he is doing just to have her born, she don't let this happen. The thought of loosing her baby scared her. With that fear in her heart, She pushed him several inches away and warn him to get out in a strict tone.

He can't deny her and he love the way she command him and stare him with so much intensity. She flinch by his gaze upon her and adjust her dupatta before pushing him out from where he landed inside. Without create much fuss, he decided to leave but stopped when his gaze cast on her mobile which is ringing non stop.

Arnav: Who is calling you at this time..? He asked before checking the number.

Khushi: Apse matlab.. Immediately she took her mobile and cut the call from Nk.

Arnav: Matlab hain Khushi kumari gupta.. He snatch her mobile and check it out before she struggle to have it back. He get shocked to see more than 20 missed call from Nk.

Why is he calling you?

Khushi: Woh..h..e..he..why should i tell you..That's none of your business..Now go and let me sleep.. She yanked pretending to feel sleepy. But she don't know whenever she lie, she ignore meeting his eyes. Just by her one glimpse, he can judge what is she hiding.

Armav: Good night jaan..miss me.. She push him to the window urging him to go. He turn but not before giving good night kiss to his lady love.

Khushi: Batameez!

How dare this rakshas kiss me.. She touch her cheeks cursing him and look at her face in mirror. To her shock, she get crimson red.

Her own heart don't listen to her whenever he is near. She look at DM, complain in irritation.

~~~

Next few days passed quickly with khushi ignorance and Arnav with a mission to follow her like a stalker everywhere she go. In bus stop, office, friend's home and even at home. She get highly frustrated, not wish to see his face. Every night he enter her bedroom without permission and irritate her by his presence. His behavior definately cause hurrane to her entire being. More she shout at him, more he get close to her. His presence affect her which she hate it to confess.

She can't share it anyone except Rocky, who recovers fastly. Once he found his jiju at night, Khushi threthen Arnav to go otherwise her saviour, her darling boyfriend, Rocky bite him as she thought he will always there to protect her. To her shock, Rocky took the side of Arnav and left the room before locking it from inside. This is completely bamboozled her. She really wanted to beat him like hell,, she thought.

After that, She found no place to go anywhere. She fearfully try to shout instead he lift her up and put her to bed with him slept beside her.

Arnav: From now i will sleep with you..

Khushi: Wh..at..N..o..I am not ready..

Arnav: Who is asking your permission i am just telling you..Her mouth open in O shaped.

Khushi: ''Close your mouth otherwise i bite you hard..'' She close it instantly turning to other side and she close her eyes. He smirk and hug her from behind.

Arnav: Good night angel..

As her pregnancy reaching its due date, he started sleeping beside her without anyone's acknowledgement. He is not leaving a single chance to flirt her. At first she protested whenever he sleep beside her but all her warning went in vain when he capture her into his arms. On the other side, her family members pressurize her for marriage. Inspite of everything, she try to talk to nk but buaji warning stop her to express her dilemma.

Next day Khushi has appointment with doctor. Arnav too join her. She angrily glare him who seat beside him while doctors instructing her. Her eyes popped out as he grab her hand under the table.

Khushi: Hamara haath chodiye.. (Leave my hand) She whispered to him in a low voice so that doctor won't listen.

Arnav: Not so easily..

Khushi: What do you want?

Arnav: You.

Khushi: Stop it Mr raizada..be in your limits... She shoved his hand and doctor told her to lay on the bed. She remove his hand and walk to the bed in the middle.

Arnav: How long you run..sooner or later you will come running to my arms. He smirk evilly thinking something to his brain.

She get fearfully as doctor show a big needle to inject her.

Khushi: No no i don't want any injection.. She clutch his hand and close her eyes fearful.

Hey DM..rakasha karna.. He let out a chuckle. She open her eyes and eyed him.

Khushi: Apko bahat hasi aa rahi hain..yeh sab apke vajese hua hain..(You find it's funny..its all happen because of you)

Arnav: Excuse me what i did?

Khushi: Don't act innocent..you made me pregnant, why only mother bear all the pain, a father is equally responsible...doctor inject him too..

Arnav: Mrs raizada what are you said.. You are pregnant, not him.. He laughed.

Khushi: Don't argue.. i said inject him otherwise i sui you..And you Mr raizada stop staring me tukur tukur.. She frown settling to the small bed and forward his hand to doctor. He went amazed and lean and spoke something to her ears.

Arnav: Sweetheart i have solution of this phobia of yours..

Khushi: What?

Arnav: If you want to get rid of this needle, just fulfill my one small demand.

Khushi: Shoot

Arnav: Kiss me..

Khushi: What? Are you mad?

Arnav: Soch lo..then only i can convince him to spare you otherwise forget it.

He fill in the injection tube with liquid and about to press it to her skin when she started shouted and jump to his arms nodding her head in no. He smiled hugging her back, taking full advantage of the circumstances. She began sweating seeing the sharpness of the needle and started to cry.

Arnav: Thnk again baby. It will pain a lot..I will suggest you to listen to me.

Khushi: Okay i am ready..please tell him to take this weapon away. (He chuckled)

Innocently, she agree. Oblivious, everything was his plan. When doctor get busy, he took her to a corner and break the hug looking into her eyes. He lift her chin and admire her completely smitten by her innocence. Looking at her lips, he is about to claim them when she interrupted.

Khushi: One minute..

Arnav: Now What?

Khushi: Doctor will give me tablet as a suppliment..She push him aside and went to talk to doctor. Arnav sat on the edge of the bed and hold his head.

Doctr: I am sorry Mrs raizada..every month you have to take this injection for quick effect.. It is needed to keep baby and you healthy. He exclaimed as per told by arnav.

Khushi: Can't you arrange any tablet of it?

Doctor: No. i don't have but ya Mr raizada can arrange it from other city earlier..

Khushi: Really? Her eyes glinted in shine. She walk to him hopelessly.

Arnav: Khushi as i said..deal is deal..For every tablet..one kiss is compulsory.. (She eyed him angrily wanted to punch him really hard.)

And ya kiss se kaam nahi chalega..every week you have to come for a date with me.. He wink to doctor who laughed inwardly participating in his act.

Khushi: This is not fare..I hate you..

Arnav: But my baby loves papa..haina beta.

He bent and kissed her belly. She get embarrassed, stuck in a situation where there is no place to go.. Doctor left the room and he pull her into his lap. Her heart get rapid.

So shall we start? He ask her permission before capturing her lips. Unaware to them, the scene has been witness by Nk who visit there as requested by buaji. His heart broken into million pieces.

To be continued!

Precap: Khushi's one big decision.

Please hit vote tab and comment on it. This story too coming to an end. Hope you support me till its last.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

250K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
231K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
228K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
171K 9.3K 30
Nafrat paas ane na de Mahobat door jane na de( hatred keeps them apart but love keeps them closer) What will happen when love overcomes Hatred. Read...