He's a Sex God... (I'm The Ma...

jc22312 által

Több

He's a Sex God... (I'm The Mate of The Alpha-Ultra) CHAPTER TWO
He's a Sex God... (I'm The Mate of The Alpha-Ultra) CHAPTER 3
He's a Sex God... (I'm The Mate of The Alpha-Ultra) CHAPTER 4
He's a Sex God... (I'm The Mate of The Alpha-Ultra) 5
He's a Sex God... (I'm The Mate of The Alpha-Ultra) Chapter 6
He's a sex god... (I'm the mate of The Alpha-Ultra) 7
He's a sex God.......... 8!
He's a Sex Gods...(I'm the Mate of an Alpha-Ultra) 9
He's a Sex God ... (I'm the MATE of an Alpha Ultra?!) 10
He's a sex god I'm the mate of the alpha ultra 11
He's a Sex God (I'm the mate of an Alpha-Ultra?!). 12
He's a Sex God...(I'm the Mate of The Alpha-Ultra) 13
He's a Sex God. I the Mate of an Alpha Ultra? 14
He's a Sex God... (I'm The Mate of The Alpha-Ultra) CHAPTER 15
UPDATE
Help Me

He's a Sex God... (I'm The Mate of The Alpha-Ultra)

218K 942 117
jc22312 által

By J.J & J.L Carter

© All Rights Reserved- 2010

_____________________________________________________________

Level of Alpha, Highest rank to lowest:

1.Alpha-Ultra

2.Alpha-Mega

3.Alpha

Alpha-Ultra:

This is the highest rank of Alpha.

The Alpha-Ultra's are found in many places around the world. To become Alpha-Ultra both mates must be Alpha-Mega. Once they are joined (or married) they become Alpha-Ultra, leading all packs in the territory. Ex. Alpha-Ultra of all Australian were wolfs. Alpha-Ultra of all Australian Panthers ect.

Alpha Mega:

Alpha mega means division of power between three alphas. There are 3 Alpha-Megas. One controls the NW, one central, one NE of their land, country, and continent. They control every Pack of their species that lives inside of their division.

Alpha: Leader of a pack but is still controlled by an Alpha-Ultra or Alpha-Mega

:)

_____________________________________________________________

Never love your enemy... )

4 years go...

Rayden takes my hand and entwine our fingers. I know what he's thinking and no, after today I won't remember any of this. Today is the day that I have to erase my memory. It is required of an Alpha-Megas child (if he or she finds their mate too early) in order to prevent any urges or separation anxiety.

Mom has tried many times to convince my father, Alpha-Mega Xanoth, to get rid of the stupid rule. After all, my father is a very powerful Alpha-Mega... But as much and it pains him he says that it's best.

I'm only twelve and Rayden thirteen.

Right now we've snuck to a tree house the night before the erasing to talk.

It's all too quiet. The birds are silent except for the occasional owl and the milky moon, full.

I start to think about the future and how all of the good times as kids we've had together. How I'll never remember them.

"Well see each other again you know. So you don't have to cry Rosy." Rayden says wiping a slipped tear from my cheek.

I don't answer and look down at my knees curled to my chest.

"Watch this. " Rayden stands and crosses his eyes. He begins to speak in an old mans voice. "Look at me I'm Alpha Jiro and I hate everything especially mangy kids! Even myself because I nag soo much oooooo."

I start to laugh.

"My back ouch my spine my pancreas my funny bone!" Rayden continues in an old mans voice. I explode in laughter.

Rayden stops and sits in one of the chairs. Staring at me. He always knows how to cheer me up.

"I don't want to forget us. I want to keep my memory of you. Rayden you're my best friend. " I say with tears in my eyes again.

"Let's try as hard as we can to remember okay?" I ask and he nods.

Getting up I stand in front of his chair.

"Well be fine. " He whispers taking my hand.

"What if I grow to dislike you?"

"You won't. But if you do it won't be for long"

"How is it you know everything. Did they tell you more about this than they told me!" I shout slightly hurt.

"Yes. But that's only because I'm older than you and they thought I could handle this information. But I'll tell you a secret."

I roll my eyes. "It's not like I'll remember but okay" 
Rayden leans in to my ear. 

"I'm going to be one Alpha- Ultra of Canada when I turn seventeen!"

I smile with much amusement. "What's that, 'Alpha-Ultra?' "
 I ask.

Rayden shrugs.

"I'm not sure. But I know it's a high rank." He leans back. "Man ... I can't wait to be in charge of things. To boss people around--its going to be awesome!"

I huff. 
"Just because you'll be the leader doesn't mean that you have to be bossy."

"Yes it does."

"How do you know?"

"Because I'm older than you." He taps my nose. "And I'm much smarter than you too."

"Yeah right. My mom says that girls mature faster than guys so you're not much smarter than I am." I smirk. "Don't forget me, Rayden. Pinky promise?"

I hold out a finger. 
Rayden looks at it and sighs. 
"I... I can't promise anything." He gets up and walks past me. 
"We shouldn't have come here."

"What do you mean? Where are you going!"

I rush to the bottom entrance to see Rayden climbing down the tree house ladder.

"We'll see each other soon. Bye Rosy!"

I stand frozen and shocked. And that night I put a few items, videos and pictures underground in a box next to the tree house.

_______________

4 years later...

"No,no,no!" Kathleen, my oldest sister, Kathleen, yells. She flops on the sofa behind us.

We all sigh heavily as looking to our mom for some type of guidance, or reassurance--even. But mom just shrugs and waves a hand of retreat.

"I'm afraid so; darlings, I can't prevent this." Mom pauses for a dramatic moment. A moment so long that we could guess what was coming next.

We have to travel to the woods of Lake-T.

I start to think. "With almost all pack members there, will one of us... I don't know, find our..."

My eyes open wide. "Oh. You mean...oh." Mom looks awkward.

I sit next to Kathleen. "It would be useful to explain how it felt when... you and dad met--you know so that we will know the feeling enough to be warned."

My 17 year old twin sisters, Annie and Anastasia nod firmly in agreement.

I knew that mom hated talking about our father. In fact, she hates talking about this whole situation! I can tell by the look in her eyes. She's probably recalling how they met.

But we already know.

Our father, Xanoth, is now, and was then, Alpha-Mega of the NE Werewolf packs. Meaning that he is the leader of all packs in North East America. While the packs have individual Alphas, Alpha-Mega controls them all.

Mom is, and was back then, a healer who didn't become powerful until many years after she and my father split. A healer, well, heals. The power of healing is naturally at her fingertips. Healers also make potions and have limited power and limited psychic ability.

Mom and dad met one another during an enemy raid from Australia(though we have many allies in australia, we have ONE enemy). Our sworn enemies, The Mega-Ultra of the Lion pack, had secretly slipped in North East territory and attacked! Father doesn't retreat easily, make that ever, so he instantly joined, ordering an immediate retaliation and our army of Werewolf defeated the Mega-ultras sending them home with their tails between their legs.

Mom found dad limping and wounded, and decided to heal him.

Well, I guess that you can say history took its place... One thing lead to another and mom was married and delivered 5 daughters. But while she was pregnant with her sixth daughter, Rue, they split. I don't know why and I'm not even sure if dad knew that mom was pregnant again.

We never ask mom much about it or why. And when it's our time visit dad, we leave it out completely.

"It was well, um," I can hear her voice shaking--losing all control? She coughs. "You'll know. Anyway girls, remember what our mission is. We are to attend meetings there along with your father since we are his family. These aren't just any meetings; they are important ones!"

This is usual. Us attending important meetings with father (even though they are separated) because the Royal Alpha-Mega family is always the first target if anyone were to try to get even with my father.

That and dad cares about us.... though he doesn't say this out loud; he cares very much for mom too.

"How important, mom?" Rue, 14 and the youngest, walks in rubbing an eye. She stops and takes a moment to examine our faces. Rue sounds tired and looks like she had just awakened from a deep sleep. "What's going on? Where are we going? What are you all talking about, mommy?"

It's a good thing that Rue walked in at the time that she did. Any earlier and mom would have been forced to tell her the truth about what happened with her and dad. Rue is the only one who is 'completely' clueless of the situation of their separation. Mainly because Rue is very emotional and cries over anything. The very reason why dad babies her so much.

It would truly be strange to see dads reaction if she were to find her mate. I almost feel sorry for her poor male. Dad would grill him! God forbid if Rue's male were to ever upset her!

Rue innocently sits with her knees curled to her chest in front of mom.

"Rue... you can go back to bed, sweetie." Mom says softly.

Rue shakes her head.

"No! You guys always leave me out of things! Tell me now--please!"

Mom sighs.

"We have to attend a meeting and possibly stay a while at Lake-T of the NW. There, a few important NE packs will meet with NW packs to discuss what's so important. I don't know what it is yet but I can guarantee that it's not good."

"When is it ever?" I hear Kathleen mumble.

"You mean that we get to see daddy!" Rue says happily, and now fully awake.

Mom smiles for a brief second but it's sooner replaced with a plain face.

"Yes."

Robin puts a finger to her chin. "Wait... isn't the Alpha-Mega of the panther pack residing in the North west?"

"Yes, unfortunately for us, they are included in this meeting too. I don't know what your father is trying to do but I trust that joining forces with our former minor enemy The Panther pack, means that this is serious."

"Ew!" Annie and Anastasia both say at the exact same time. It's not a wonder why they are twins.

"Mom I can't stand being around the Panther Alpha-Megas sons! They are so obnoxious and egocentric! All five of them!"

I especially dislike Rayden. He thinks he's such hot stuff! Literally!

"We've known them for a while now... I was thinking that maybe they have changed?" Robin says lightly.

Robin has always been full of hope and love. Which is why I fear for her getting too close with any pack male.

"It doesn't matter. They can't be trusted. Once ago they were just of our enemy as the lion Ultra-Megas." Kathleen snorts. "Besides doubt they've changed. They are just as immature and jerks as last year."

Robin doesn't say much else. Just looks off to the side slightly embarrassed. But by what?

"You girls will be protected from them; there is no need to worry." Mom stands with a clap of hand. "Now, time to get packed! Your father has sent two escorts this time since one of you decided to get lost at a rest stop last time."

We all stare angrily at Rue before bursting into a sync laughter.

○◘•◙○

Lake-T

The ride wasn't as long as I expected. Mostly because I slept the whole time. We all did. Well, except Rue. She had been so anticipated to see father that she didn't sleep a wink. And now,as she passes out on the couch, she's paying for it.

"Your father should be here soon." mom turns to the maids. "You may unpack their bags upstairs." turning back to face us she says. "There is a pool out back. Dinner should be ready in a few. You girls try to have fun while I phone your father."

"Okay!" We all say at once.

"Oh, and don't go into the woods or leave the property. You know how your father feels about that!"

Mom shouts behind us.

○◘•◙○

"Mom and dad are way to overprotective of us."

Kathleen rolls her eyes before doing a quick duck under the Jacuzzi water, wetting her long raven black hair.

"Yeah, if something was going to happen to us--it would have already!" Robin agrees slowly getting in; careful not to wet her strawberry-red hair.

Anastasia and Annie pretend to shiver. "Knowing that the Panther Alpha-Mega and his sons are near scares me."

Annie says as Anastasia nods in agreement.

I look to the moon. It will be a full one soon. That cant be good since almost all packs are gathering here for the meeting...

Robin fiddles with the strings of her bathing suit.

"I heard that pack males get very um, you know," Robin starts to blush.

"Horny around full moons?" Kathleen says flatly. "Why don't you just say it? Jeez, Robin why are you so shy!"

Robin frowns. "I'm not shy!"

"Yes you are. But that's just because she's sooo darn loving." I tease putting a finger heart to my damp chest.

Everyone starts making kissy-lovey-dovey noises.

"I am not! Stop it!" Robins face turns red. "I would never do any such thing! Besides, I plan on being a very powerful healer one day and none of this 'loving' crap will get in my way."

Kathleen laughs clapping her hands. "Aright then. Say it. If you're not shy around guys then say 'penis'. It's simple."

Robin looks at us and bites her bottom lip. I couldn't help but giggle at her expression. How her wide soft red eyes grew in fear/embarrassment.

"Your face is all red Robin." Annie giggles.

"You guys are so cruel to me." Robin gets out of the Jacuzzi and storms away.

"Wait--Robin--we were only kidding!" I shout.

"Save your breath. She's probably pm-sing. Then again, she 'has' been acting strange these last few months. But that could be her powers causing her to act strange." Kathleen says softly. " lets face it, the whole *adorable-shy-alpha-megas-girl is going to drive the males in our packs crazy for her! But since she has decided not to marry well, its just going to be hard for her."

This is true. Robin has been flirted with a lot just because of that reason. I find myself glancing at the woods behind the gates once more for the seventh time tonight. Something is drawing me to the trees. Like I can almost hear something whispering my name. Like it's saying...'now is the time...this is the moment! Go Rose, this is your calling! Your destiny! Go!'

As the voice in my head speeds, I hop out of the Jacuzzi and pace to the gate but moms voice stops me midway.

"Rose where are you going?" mom shouts from the glass backdoor.

"I um," Where AM I going?! What the hel1 just happened?!

"Erm, to my room?" I question.

Mom points to the glass door. "It's this way Rosy posey."

Just then the twins snicker at my childhood nickname.

"You too Kathleen, Annie Wannie and Ana banana." Mom says sweetly.

"Mom!" they both wine.

"Your father arrives tomorrow so you need plenty of rest."

○◘•◙○

In the new bedroom:

I can feel something... a tingly feeling at my fingertips slowly inching towards my window until I find myself directly in front of it. What is this feeling taking over me?! Something is near something ... That I care about? Dad? No, he doesn't arrive until tomorrow and the only people I truly care about are my family. And yet a yearning beyond my window awaits me.

Getting up I decide to talk to Robin about this. To see if she feels the same.

Slipping into the hall I make my way to Robins room.

I knock once

And then again

When she opens her face is red underneath her eyes giving her face an all too soft look, and instantly I feel sorry for teasing her.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry, and I have to talk to you."

I watch as robin leisurely rolls her eyes. "Why should I talk to you? It's not like you Annie, Anna and Kathleen take me seriously anyway." She's trying to sound firm but can hear every bit of strain in her voice.

"What we said was mean, but it doesn't mean that we don't take you seriously. We are just watching out for you. That's it. You're my sister--I wouldn't lie. I love and care for you all more than anything." I say giving Robin a brief hug.

Robin smiles a little allowing me to enter her room.

"So, what do you want to talk about, Rose?" Robin plops on her bed.

"I um, do you," Darn! Just say it! "Ever since we've arrived I've had this erm feeling and I don't know if it's good or bad."

Robin shrugs. "Well, what does it feel like?"

"I am almost embarrassed to say but here it goes." I suck a breath and tell her every detail of what I am feeling and how it makes me feel.

Robin doesn't laugh, but takes in every word carefully. And when I'm finished she bites her bottom lip.

"Rose, I don't know how to explain what it means because I don't know. But I must say that I've been feeling this too. We'd better tell mom and dad--"

"No!" I shout. "if they find out then this whole situation will be embarrassing!"

"That doesn't matter! If this is bad then what?"

"But its not... Listen, I have to go." I say charging for the door.

○◘•◙○

The Lake

A soft breeze covers my nose entirely while flowing gracefully through my chocolate and blonde locks.

My eyes are staring into the pond--searching for a darn answer! My insides feel like jelly and emotions run wild. I hate this feeling. Not being in control of my own body.

What or whoever is making me feel this way, well, I dislike them.

Tossing my shirt to the side and taking off my pair of denim daisy duke shorts, I decide to take a swim in the lake to clear my mind. The night is absolutely amazing! Not a cloud or annoying bright lights. The moon, shiny and perfect, the stars huge, and air clear. I take in the scent before sharply opening my eyes.

"Well, well, well... Rosy what are you doing here?"

I almost instantly notice the voice. That deep, even, smooth voice. Rayden; the son of Panther Alpha-Mega Iron.

"Rayden!" I shout surprised.

"You seem to be in shock, baby."

A huge frown sinks into my face. "Don't call me Rosy and I am most certainly NOT your baby." I huff sinking lower into the clouded water.

"You're not yet; but it won't be long until you're calling me daddy." Rayden winks, crouching.

"You're so gross. You know, this is typical behavior of an egocentric Panther." I snort covering my chest underwater. If he were to know that I am naked there is an endless possibility of what he'll do!

"That's not very nice Rosy." he says as if I'm a child. "Take it back." this time he's serious. His voice had changed into a low grumble that kind of made me quiver. But I didn't show it.

Good.

Panthers don't take hearsay easily and I think that I set him off!

"No way in hell." I say firmly trying my best to sound with much authority as my father. "You need to get off of my families land without... blood invitation."

"So I take that as a no-you-will-not-apologize?"

"Take it as a HELL NO!" I scan the area. "Where are your brothers? I know that you can't travel far without holding hands."

"You seem irritated... It is your girly thing I'm sure. But if you must know we DO go places without each other."

"Really, besides bed? Congrats!"

Rayden stiffs a brow.

"Well, John and Josh are out somewhere in the trees getting to know the area. Haiden went to gamble," his voice powers seductively. "I'm here with you and Vincent went to 'check' on Robin if you know what I mean."

Oh no, Robin!

"Tell your brother to stay away from her! Oh no... I have to go."

"Relax. It's not like she doesn't like it."

"Like what?"

"God you are so oblivious, baby."

That word again!

"Stop making up things just to mock me! I'm leaving."

"Without these? I think not." Rayden holds up a bundle of my clothes.

"H-how long were you watching me?!"

"Long enough for you to know that you're not decent under there." he shakes his head. "You are so shameless."

I reach for my clothes but he jerks them back.

"I'll give them to you, but under one condition."

"And what is that?"

"I'll tell you later."

"No. I will not live in a life of blackmail."

"Well fine then. You're a 'daredevil' Rose,"

My stomach drops in fear at what he will say next.

"Walk home naked."

I'm trapped. My dad... if any member of the pack were to accidentally see me like this... He would be so embarrassed. Our family name would be a laugh and it's not Raydens fault--it's mine! I've always been screwing up the name of our family. I'm just one embarrassment after another. And I know that at the meeting I'll do something else. Maybe I can just be quiet... Maybe--

Without realizing, a tear slipped the side of my cheek. And then another and another until my whole face is wet with what looks like pond water.

Rayden turns around. "Um, I was just kidding--see--here." his voice rushed along with his feet to near me.

"I'm sorry, Rosy baby."

Ignoring that annoying nickname, I shake my head trying to tell him that what he did is not he reason. But he doesn't get it. And I can't speak without chocking up!

So I take my clothes anyway (no really caring if I put them on wet) and slipped into them underwater.

Rayden reaches his hand to me and I have no choice but to accept it and he helps me out.

"Don't tell your dad--he'll kill me. I wasn't serious about taking your clothes--and I didn't even see you naked earlier. I just saw your clothes and decided to,"

Out of nowhere my body betrayed my thoughts and... I hugged him. And as I did this a burst of electrical currents flow through me starting lightly at my nose and sharply to the tips of my toes. I began to feel weak--like I can't stand! My body is jell-o! What is this feeling... Like I've found something that I have been waiting for all of my life!

Wait, why have I been waiting for a hug? That can't be right. I wonder if Rayden feels what I'm feeling right now.

*Let go! * I shout to myself but at the same time ignore myself. I haven't cried in so long about personal problems that I feel as if a hug will end it.

I expect Rayden to say some smart remark or 'that he knew I would come around'. But he didn't. Instead he's... Backing away? But for what? His eyes look at me as if I'm some ghost!

What did I do?

Rayden didn't hesitate any longer to morph and speed away.

Well, at least he's gone.

Now, I can focus my attention on getting to Robin.

○◘•◙○

The House:

When I arrive back, the lights are off except a small lamp in what I assume is Robin's room. She never could sleep in the dark, alone. I knew that Rayden had been lying!

Even mothers light is off. The maids are probably resting deep considering my sisters are more than a handful, especially Rue. So sneaking in should be easy.

○◘•◙○

Kathleen

Robin

Annie

Anastasia

Rose

Rue

Watcha think?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

268 2 20
intense
511 63 26
Angle is a kick ass girl and funny she in highschool and has a boyfriend. But one day she sees something that you well never imagine.