Yes Master: A Markson Fanfic

بواسطة CranberryPower

Mark's homeless and broke, looking for a job when a friend suggests he should apply for a job at RMFinacial w... المزيد

Broke asf
Application
Interview
Introduction
First day
Pizza
Question
Shopping
Comfort
Move
Winning
Guest
Mrs. Wang
Sunset
Brunch
I miss you
Cleanse
Awake
Love
A Walk
Confrontation
Surprise
Cuddle
Knowledge
Back
Suck
Wild
Meeting
Christmas
Unexpected
Taken
Leaving
Where
Another day
Call
Bye
Yes Master

Work

4.4K 290 140
بواسطة CranberryPower

Mark POV

"Jinyoung. I have a surprise for you." I grin as I hold an envelope behind my back.

"What? It's not even my birthday yet." Jinyoung looks at me skeptically.

I giggle and put the envelope on the table.

"Open it." I smile.

Jinyoung looks at me while he grabs the envelope. He rips the seal off and pulls a check, my check, out of it.

"I got paid yesterday!" I jump up and down.

Jinyoung stares at the check confused and dumbfounded.

"You actually have a job?" Jinyoung finally admits.

"Yep! I worked this entire week. I'm off every Sunday." I bluff.

Yeah punk! How you like dem apples?

"I have a job yeah, I have a job what, OH yeah OH yeah." I dance around the kitchen.

"I can't believe it. 36,000 won? In one week? Where do you work?"

"Mr.-" I slap a hand over my mouth.

No one needs to know you're my maid.

Mr. Wang's words ring through my head.

"It's a secret." I walk to the couch and plump down on it.

I almost told Jinyoung. I WOULD'VE LOST MY JOB!

"Mr? Mr who? Where the hell do you work?" Jinyoung continues to question me.

"Where do you work? You've never told me about your job?"

Ha! How you like that rebuttal Jinyoung?

"I.....um." Jinyoung stammers.

"Exactly. Leave me be." I smirk.

Jinyoung throws a pillow at me.

"Fuck you Mark."

"I love you too."

"6 days and I still haven't conquered you. You salty salty fish." I stare at the mounds of junk in the storage room.

It's a whole week with my new job and I'm so proud of myself! Maybe Tammy will let me back in.

I love Jinyoung and all but he's like a brother and we fight too much at his place.

Anyway, I've managed to clean all the guest rooms and bathrooms. Which I've never been so disgusted in my life.

I shiver thinking of the disastrous toilets.

But this darn storage room! It's taking forever.

"I WILL CONQUER YOU!" I yell determined as I see a stain on the white carpet in the room.

I run out of the room down the endless halls to the kitchen. This house is too big for one man.

When I reach the kitchen, I see the food I made still there.

I gasp.

"Did Mr. Wang leave without eating?" I check the front door but his shoes are still there.

Ohhh. Did he not wake up on time?

I stair up the stairs.

Should I........

But he said no......

But he'll be late......

Chicken nuggets!

I run up the stairs to the double door room Mr. Wang showed me.

This is his room and I'm not allowed in it  without his permission but.....

I knock on the door. No response.

I knock two more times and still no response.

"Ok Mark. Put your big boy undies on and let's do this!" I whisper encouragingly to myself.

I gently open the door to his room.

Pitch black.

I fumble to find the light switch. Once I do find it, I flip the switch up and brightness floods the room.

"Woah..." This room is enormous. I want a room this huge.

I see in the middle of the room a bed with a black comforter.

I creep to the huge bed. Once I stand at the edge of the bed I gasp.

ADORABLE! Mr. Wang is sleeping. He looks so sweet from when he's awake. When he's awake he's cold and evil.

I poke Mr. Wang's arm under the black comforter. He doesn't budge.

"Mr. Wang? Master?" I speak in my normal voice.

He groans and his head moves to the left, facing me.

I reach to poke his cheek but his hand catches my wrist in a death grip.

"Master?"

Mr. Wang's eyes slowly open. Ice. Pure ice in his eyes. He glares into my soul.

"What are you doing in here?" His husky groggy morning voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Um..It's 8:00 and you're still in bed. And-" Before I can finish, Mr. Wang shoots up in his bed.

"Ouch!" His grip tightens on my wrist.

"Shit! I overslept." Mr. Wang checks his phone.

"Master, my wrist." My wrist starts to turn red. Mr. Wang is strong.

Mr. Wang jumps out of bed and leads me to his closet. He finally releases my wrist.

"Find my black suit with the red tie. Can you do that?"

"Of course Master!" I salute but then I instantly drop my hand when Mr. Wang's eyes turn colder than they already are.

"Find the suit." He orders and walks away into his bathroom.

"Got it. Black suit with a red tie." I start to look through Mr. Wang's enormous closet.

So many darn black suits! Finally, I find the suit with the red tie.

"I found it master!" I say triumphantly.

Mr. Wang walks out of the bathroom in only his boxers.

I legit choke on my spit and cover my eyes.

"What are you doing Mr. Tuan?"

"You...you're.....you only have on boxers."

"Are you serious? You haven't seen another guy in boxers?" I feel Mr. Wang snatch the suit out of my hand.

"No. In gym I stayed in the bathroom to change. Mommy never let me watch movies or tv shows with shirtless people."

"Wow." I hear Mr. Wang scoff.

"You know how to tie a tie?"

"Yes master!"

"Then come help me."

I take my hand off my eyes hesitantly. Thank God he has clothes on.

While he cuffs his sleeves, I tie his tie under the collar of his shirt.

"Get my jacket." I grap his jacket from the bed.

"Where did you go master?" I look around the empty bedroom.

"In here." Mr. Wang's voice echoes from the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom, I almost faint from the beauty.

"Here. Your jacket master." I try to hand Mr. Wang his jacket while he does his hair.

Mr. Wang puts on his jacket.

"Button it." He gives me a side glance as he continues to do his hair.

I stand in front of him and button his suit.

"Done master!"

"Is my hair good?" Mr. Wang asks as he fixes his belt.

"Yes but..." I grab the brush off the sink and brush a patch of his hair that escaped from the gell.

"There! Done!" I smile.

Mr. Wang checks himself in the mirror and leaves the bathroom. I follow after him.

Before I leave his room, I grab his suitcase. Once I'm down the stairs, Mr. Wang is tying his shoes.

I run to the kitchen then I come back to him.

"Here master! Your suitcase and a little breakfast with coffee. You can't have a good day if you don't eat breakfast." I smile and I hold out his stuff in my hands.

He stares at me. I can't read him but his eyes look almost gentle.

"Thanks Mark." He grabs his stuff and goes into the garage.

He gets into his car and drives off. I wave him off.

Look at me helping! I pat myself on my back as I push the button to close the garage.

Wait a second.

"Did he just call me Mark? AND HE SAID THANKS!" I exclaim to myself in the empty house.

Yay! I did something good today!

Mark helped Mr. Wang. Isn't he so sweet
Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyiiiiieeeeeeeeee

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

toxic|chan بواسطة 🌼

قصص الهواة

6.4K 238 21
Summer gave up her position as a trainee at a small company when her mother lost her job after her parent's divorce. She looked around for a part tim...
814 49 58
Mafia boss and CEO Park Jimin, Ordinary girl looking for a job. You happen to find one at Jimin's company. Sparks fly and tensions heat up. What happ...
84.8K 2.6K 20
You'd been looking for a job, and someone emails you saying they're looking for a servant. You accept the job, but when you get to the house, you can...
23.2K 922 53
Working as a Maid in the mansion of a married couple♡I find myself falling for Mr Park while trying hard to let the feeling pass with his cold appear...